Character's gone?

Options

Comments

• TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    TlGRlS - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Gotta love it cant retrieve characters,,,,this is starting to get monotonous,,,,every server shutdown seems to be an issue. When are they going to wake up and hire people who can actually do there jobs right..when there are no more people playing?,,Its bad enough because of all there **** up we have lost so many good people....afraid theres going to be no reason to play on PWI no more if this continues.b:cry
  • sunzee
    sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Time to move to China !!!b:bye
  • _Little_Boy_ - Raging Tide
    _Little_Boy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    *** em i was waiting for cog O.Q
  • sunzee
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is new PWI quest -

-- Can you log in.

Sec part:

-- Can you ret. characters list....

If you lose you get 2x if you win you can play till maintenance...
  • TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver
    TroubleIsMe - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yup.. same for me : Could not retrieve character list
    Silly boys, games are for girls! b:chuckle
  • SeekOfDeath - Raging Tide
    SeekOfDeath - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI wants us to spend money, then they take your characters away, this is BS.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    I am getting feed up with all these problems.
    PWI JUST DOESN'T SEEN TO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lilbuffy
    lilbuffy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ...December will not be a boring...

I am counting on it! It better be packed with ultra sales and plenty of free stuff. 'Cause these f-ups are starting to hurt the player base!
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    its not just starting to hurt the player base,,it already has,,so many have quit cause of the last months of issues
  • candiepants
    candiepants Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yeah both me and my partner where on and then all of a sudden "disconnected' tried to force it even rebooted 4 times now and still not working.
    Another god damn crash! -.-
  • Namishka - Raging Tide
    Namishka - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Forced log in doesn't work for me as well...b:sad
  • Starcaster - Raging Tide
    Starcaster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    WTF PWI you expect me to spend my money ingame but you cant even keep your servers up after maint? this is twice in less than a month!!!!! Are we gonna get another freaking rollback?b:angry
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    its not just starting to hurt the player base,,it already has,,so many have quit cause of the last months of issues

Yea, I've had some good friends that were long time players (and in large end game factions) quit over the d orb glitch. I myself have only recently came back to PWI, but in the time I've been playing again I've already thought about looking at starting over with a game outside of PWE.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • foxmike
    foxmike Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    +1 i cant see my characters too b:sad
    edited December 2013
    Options
    this is the second time after maint our characters have completely vanished. its definitely a server error and nothing will work til pwi fixes it AGAINb:angry
  • Senel - Dreamweaver
    Senel - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well were gonna have to wait till 10am Western Time because that's when GM's go to work, right now for them is 4:40am so problably wont be able to log on for a couple hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Sophie - Raging Tide
    Miss_Sophie - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I am on Raging Tides and cannot see any of my characters either.
  • sunzee
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If there was a way to change server with all your stuff i bet RT would have 1 ppl and that would be a gm logged in after maint..
    edited December 2013
    Options
    and im not waiting til 10 am im on the damn east coast and it took them forever to fix it. i didnt get to play that dayb:angry. And to reward us for the last one you gave some people free orbs? then ban people for orb abuse???? Isnt that your fault pwi??? there would have been no orb abuse if you did it the way everything else is set-example jones blessing?????it might not matter to you people of pwi that i dont get to play today but it matters to meb:angry
  • thunferrod
    thunferrod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Same problem for me as well. cannot retrieve character information
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yea, I've had some good friends that were long time players (and in large end game factions) quit over the d orb glitch. I myself have only recently came back to PWI, but in the time I've been playing again I've already thought about looking at starting over with a game outside of PWE.

its so sad,because they continue to keep on incompetent workers we suffer in so many ways,,not only gameplay,but losing good friends,good players,factions and the ones who are left are losing what little bit is left, of spirit for the game anymore.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    and im not waiting til 10 am im on the damn east coast and it took them forever to fix it. i didnt get to play that dayb:angry. And to reward us for the last one you gave some people free orbs? then ban people for orb abuse???? Isnt that your fault pwi??? there would have been no orb abuse if you did it the way everything else is set-example jones blessing?????it might not matter to you people of pwi that i dont get to play today but it matters to meb:angry
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

its so sad,because they continue to keep on incompetent workers we suffer in so many ways,,not only gameplay,but losing good friends,good players,factions and the ones who are left are losing what little bit is left, of spirit for the game anymore.
  • thunferrod
    thunferrod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Same problem for me as well. cannot retrieve character information
  • TlGRlS - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options

• Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWE should check up on their MySQL databases.. or upgrade, or whatever. Sounds like it's starting to fail :/
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWE should check up on their MySQL databases.. or upgrade, or whatever. Sounds like it's starting to fail :/
    gamedbd, I think they put the wrong one up lol
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Lemniscata - Dreamweaver
    Lemniscata - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    im so tired of that #$%^ ............b:spit
  • Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver
    Lord_crysis - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Having the same problem as well unfortunately
  • marvinhuddleston