T3 Reroll?

2»

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No I mean they go sage, are mains and aps exclusively

idk maybe they do know a bit about playing sins but it's hard to tell when it's a sin in +3 aps armor
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sage/demon both has ups and downs but its people's choice if they want a farming toon or a pvp toon and it's their choice of sage or demon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Both APS and DPH has its benefits as does sage and demon. Right now it is the current trend to roll sage, though myself and a few other sins were sage long before the trend ever began. I rolled sage years ago simply because I liked the skills better and I stuck with it. I believe that any problems with one or the other isn't the choice it is the quick power leveling without having to learn how to play the class properly, because both can be pretty awesome in the hands of a player skilled in that path.

As for the daggers, I have +10ed them now and am working on obtaining a Garnet shard and hopefully from there some socket stones.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Both APS and DPH has its benefits as does sage and demon. Right now it is the current trend to roll sage, though myself and a few other sins were sage long before the trend ever began. I rolled sage years ago simply because I liked the skills better and I stuck with it. I believe that any problems with one or the other isn't the choice it is the quick power leveling without having to learn how to play the class properly, because both can be pretty awesome in the hands of a player skilled in that path.

As for the daggers, I have +10ed them now and am working on obtaining a Garnet shard and hopefully from there some socket stones.

That's not the problem. We had this problem years ago before hyper even. I actually prefer hyper babies to oracle babies. But it's the player themselves, not how they decide to level.

My sin was powerleveled from lv1 to 100. I barely got out of fc until 100 and after that i rarely run it for any reason. I always get compliments on my ability to do things with out being uber geared and doing them extremely fast, effieciently, and with precision. That's what i focus on. If more players were dedicated to learning and actually gearing up, we would see better quality. Farming alts make it hard to seperate good sins from the bad, simply because a lot of players see us all the same.