[Maintenance Discussion] 12-3-2013 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    UPDATE 1:55 AM: We believe we have pinpointed the issue preventing certain players on Archosaur from accessing their characters and are working on a fix. Unfortunately, we estimate that the server will remain down until approximately 4am PST.

UPDATE 1:25 AM: All servers except Archosaur are back up.

Hello everyone!

It is that time of the week again! Time to get ready for a server maintenance that should only last the usual time of 11pm PST - 2am PST.

We'll be doing a server restart this week.

^if just a restart why so many frickin issuses....... plus i swear to god if u rollback again i will NEVER chrage zen again... even if u make a new veno pet >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oni_gatana - Archosaur
    Oni_gatana - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i just hope this Archo-restart isnt just another rollback -.- b:shocked
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I swear, the only other job where you can be wrong / **** up this much without consequences and still keep your job is being a weatherman / meteorologist. Talk about incompetence b:surrender

You forgot congress b:laugh
  • AceAlpha - Archosaur
    AceAlpha - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

+1000000b:laugh
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    Nevvah - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI deal with arch first than do other things, we r only serv that is not up-dont u see u have so much unsatisfied customers!!! enough is enough...u cant satisfie everyone and we know that..but not sigle person is satisfied now...and thats not players fault...u do job like beginers...u shoould be big company with ppl who know what they r doin...sorry about hard words, but if u look back in 1 month and calculate ur mestakes u will understand why we r mad this much

and law Enforcement
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i just hope this Archo-restart isnt just another rollback -.- b:shocked

I just picked up 2 molds for g16 I hope no rollback b:sadb:angry
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    rawr rawr rawr

I'm satisified just fine... I just had a hot shower and now I'm going to go curl up with a good book. I don't think I'm mad about anything right now, but thanks for speaking out of turn on my behalf.

Rage on brothers. See ya. :)
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm satisified just fine... I just had a hot shower and now I'm going to go curl up with a good book. I don't think I'm mad about anything right now, but thanks for speaking out of turn on my behalf.

Rage on brothers. See ya. :)

Rawr Rawr Rawr, Nobody understands you, she bear XD
  • AceAlpha - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thats because you benefited from the rollback too after your fail wep roll hahaha :P go enjoy your book and hot showers and blah blah while we toil in angst...

ps next nw you best not be on the team i have to beat up on :P I WANT BRAMBLE hehe
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so are they actually concentrating on ARCH server now instead of dreamweaver (that is already up and running ) i want to transfer servers with another few hundred people GM's thanks b:surrender
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so are they actually concentrating on ARCH server now instead of dreamweaver (that is already up and running ) i want to transfer servers with another few hundred people GM's thanks b:surrender

Sadly, if we all moved to say, Dreamweaver, you just know it'd start having issues too
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it seems we r not priority
  • oralungo
    oralungo Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:laugh last roll back we all got +10 so mybe next time we get +11 and +12 orbb:pleased
    hurray rollbackb:dirty
    hurraaayyyyyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    guys need to stop talking about potential rollbacks. Don't give the GM"s ideas. its like feeding the monkeys at the Zoo, it cant end well.
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sadly, if we all moved to say, Dreamweaver, you just know it'd start having issues too

and then we'd get the blame for those issues even though its the GM's lack of training in being GM's b:laugh
  • AceAlpha - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just get it over with and rrr9 + 12 JoSD Deity stone us already for all the compensation and **** ups we know are coming in the future..lets cut to the chase here b:laugh
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    and then we'd get the blame for those issues even though its the GM's lack of training in being GM's b:laugh

Oh yeah, PWE needs to start training its monkeys better. I mean look at Youtube, its run by monkeys and they're moderately successful
  • chrisbyo26
    chrisbyo26 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just get it over with and rrr9 + 12 JoSD Deity stone us already for all the compensation and **** ups we know are coming in the future..lets cut to the chase here b:laugh

lmfao ace but thyen they might reroll it and take it all away then what haha
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it seems we r not priority

clearly ! and sadly arch server never is priority, people might think we were after the rollback, but even then we werent they decided to compensate every other server, and what did we get 5x , that doesnt help much compared to what we all lost in that time period, to me GM's are just laughing at people on arch server., about time we DID get some proper customer service here, and i might add --- DID ANYONE ELSE GET THERE COMPENSATION TICKETS DELETED? ( mine did along with a load of my friends to ) b:angry
  • AceAlpha - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    chrisbyo26 wrote: »

introduce r10 b:laugh

to archo only lmao
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    Kreggor - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Am i wrong in reading that discussions of ther games is prohibited :yet the ? of the week steers u in to to that area ? my next ? is why
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah, PWE needs to start training its monkeys better. I mean look at Youtube, its run by monkeys and they're moderately successful

looooooooooool IKR! sometimes it feels like they really do use monkeys on this, although, would be surprised if they were cleverer than this bunch lol b:surrender
  • vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    GM: "we were gonna just do a reset, but then we got high......" f:brick
    f:laugh am i the only one who can almost hear them singing this f:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chrisbyo26
    edited December 2013
    Options
    introduce r10 b:laugh

to archo only lmao

lmfao R10 +12 JoSD with R10 weap and r10 ring able to +12 it and give us all wings of acension lmfao
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Am i wrong in reading that discussions of ther games is prohibited :yet the ? of the week steers u in to to that area ? my next ? is why

yep, PWE keep **** us over, but god forbid you talk about SW:TOR or ***
  • AceAlpha - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lmfao R10 +12 JoSD with R10 weap and r10 ring able to +12 it and give us all wings of acension lmfao

haha yep or again just cut to the chase more and give us all gm wep/gear b:shocked
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    vias9x8 wrote: »
    GM: "we were gonna just do a reset, but then we got high......" f:brick
    f:laugh am i the only one who can almost hear them singing this f:hehe

But then we got high, then we got high, then we got high
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sometimes i think they first got high than dealing with stuffs on game b:laughb:laugh
  • chrisbyo26
    edited December 2013
    Options

we was gonna go fix yo server but then we got high we was gonna fix it up right but then we got high now we broke yalls server and i kno yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hey hey hey hey because we got high
  • Nevvah - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sometimes i think they first got high than dealing with stuffs on game b:laughb:laugh

I think maybe being high might improve the service provided here