[Maintenance Discussion] 12-3-2013 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Calm your birds, they had the same thing last week. Maintenance time isn't officialy even over yet, rerolling because of some people being unable to retrieve character list is unlikely.

dude its been 3 hours lol. started at 6am my time and its now 9:30 am my time. for something so simple as a restart they always seem to bang our server in the back passage every damn week. and for most of us who havent recieved what we are owed in game, and THEN they delete our compensation tickets GG dude , your server is up go moan on your WC or summuts kid.. b:pleased
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot says arch is up, She lies @_@
    Sorry, I do not understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• hybridjt19
    hybridjt19 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Last time they needed 6 hours to fix something and ended into a reroll..so fixing something in Archosaur server has 50% success, 50% rerollb:surrenderb:laugh
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sorry, I do not understand.

Sweetiebot stop pretending your innocent b:angry
    it should be because it is.
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hybridjt19 wrote: »
    Last time they needed 6 hours to fix something and ended into a reroll..so fixing something in Archosaur server has 50% success, 50% rerollb:surrenderb:laugh

LMFAO REROLLING A 5X WITH 2X ON? LOL i wonder if anyone will remain on arch server b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Sweetiebot stop pretending your innocent
    I don't want to stop! Ha,ha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dude its been 3 hours lol. started at 6am my time and its now 9:30 am my time. for something so simple as a restart they always seem to bang our server in the back passage every damn week. and for most of us who havent recieved what we are owed in game, and THEN they delete our compensation tickets GG dude , your server is up go moan on your WC or summuts kid.. b:pleased
    11pm PST - 2am PST.
    it's 1:32am pst now

>how do i into reading?

Also I like forums, forums are good. Specially when archosaur is having issues, again. Most amusing time of PWI during the week b:pleased
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They trying to help people that cant retrieve character.
    U guys go selfish cant wait a few times more, maybe because u guys dont know some people cant play for the past 2 weeks.

I usually not on gm side but they doing their work here to fix cannot retrieve character problem. Whats wrong? And there is still 27min until expected time for maint to finish. zzz.
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it's 1:32am pst now

>how do i into reading?

Also I like forums, forums are good. Specially when archosaur is having issues, again. Most amusing time of PWI during the week b:pleased

ah so your a troll toon, amusing you cant get on your main and troll, is that cos your a lil **** ? b:laugh
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know quite a few friends who couldnt access their main characters cause of some login problem or w/e, I can wait a little bit longer if it means that these people will be able to play their toons again. b:victory
    it should be because it is.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ah so your a troll toon, amusing you cant get on your main and troll, is that cos your a lil **** ? b:laugh

No it's because my main has a rediculous complex password in a password database which I don't have with me at the moment. Also, troll toon, not so much.

If saying that maintenance estimate time is still ongoing is trolling nowadays, well...
    Soon™
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know quite a few friends who couldnt access their main characters cause of some login problem or w/e, I can wait a little bit longer if it means that these people will be able to play their toons again. b:victory

thanks, just saying to some person that cant understand what the problem here and only know mocking to gms here.
  • Funtom - Archosaur
    Funtom - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dont tell me to be calm. first that reroll thing, then dragon orbs get all messed, now this..
    Do you want to switch place with me?

I have had this predicament of not being able to log into my rrr9 toon for TWO FREAKING WEEKS, ijs.

No offense, I'm just at my limits -.-
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    No it's because my main has a rediculous complex password in a password database which I don't have with me at the moment. Also, troll toon, not so much.

If saying that maintenance estimate time is still ongoing is trolling nowadays, well...

ah so now you act innocent and pretend to be well educated LOL. GG mate. and i like how your so full of **** lmao. "my main has a rediculous complex password in a password database" lmfao **** off b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • HidenHimerus - Archosaur
    HidenHimerus - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So when Our Arch will come up ? any Gms/Mods/officers of Perfect world Enterprise can answer ......Why Arch have to suffer all time ?b:cry
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hey blue, cola says hi b:shutup
  • DemonAsh - Archosaur
    DemonAsh - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    wake this lazy kitty up when arch back up...zzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzz
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ah so now you act innocent and pretend to be well educated LOL. GG mate. and i like how your so full of **** lmao. "my main has a rediculous complex password in a password database" lmfao **** off b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Maintenance time is still ongoing, if you can't understand that much then well, all I can say is this regarding that and the rest of your comment (including the GG).
    Soon™
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Okies Bhai i will wake u up becoze arch server won't come before next some hours we already know thatb:chuckle
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Maintenance time is still ongoing, if you can't understand that much then well, all I can say is this regarding that and the rest of your comment (including the GG).

your server is up, why your lame *** self still here? go annoy your server frickin **** lol b:laugh
    hey blue, cola says hi b:shutup

and who might you be lol
  • exoticwoman
    exoticwoman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    whats wrong with arch now b:sad
  • blueelephant69
    edited December 2013
    Options
    whats wrong with arch now b:sad

apparently its character login issues, although i sense its probably more than that, they just dont want to worry us with the thought of another rollback b:shutup
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Last roll back already lost every thing this roll back having nothing lose more then some penny . They better Not Roll back and start servers soon i need my GSTS AND MOGSb:chuckle
  • cawcawwww
    cawcawwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    All servers are online except Archosaur

b:sweat

b:beatup
  • AceAlpha - Archosaur
    AceAlpha - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Here we f'kn go again b:angryb:laughb:cry

TY for the update Surtr

*back to Steam/sleep* hopefully see archosaur tomorrow but I wouldn't bet my rrr9 wasted money on it
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    leader of the ****, i have come to recruit you
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2013
    Options
    We believe we have pinpointed the issue preventing certain players on Archosaur from accessing their characters and are working on a fix. Unfortunately, we estimate that the server will remain down until approximately 4am PST. I will update this thread again once I have additional information. It may or may not be in prose. b:laugh
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

edited December 2013
    Options
    On a sidenote, I blame duke blacke for the archosaur issues, the wraiths have come to attack the server instead of the city lately.
    Soon™
  • hybridjt19
    hybridjt19 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I see this coming : "Due to fixing logging issues for some players, we needed to rollback server".....is almost the same time soon as the last time we got that nightmareb:beatenup
  • DemonAsh - Archosaur
    DemonAsh - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    seems like less technical but more intentional made mistake to make arch player suffer ...GJ b:chuckle