Poll: How do you feel about pwi?

2»

Comments

• Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would say play something more modern... if you are in it for the social aspect I don't know about other servers but there will be almost no one to quest with here... or if you absolutely must wait until the new expansion where in theory the starting zones are more streamlined. It may release is sometime soon I am guessing based on the fact they are advertising it... then again they may just be doing it early....
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Even knowing what I know now, I would still play the game. The game itself is awesome, fun and addicting. The management; however, is awful. If you do play the game, one word of caution; don't start putting real life money into it. At the very most, only put enough into it to get a good fly and ride because walking blows especially in some of the starter areas.

If was better managed and taken care of; and management actually CARED about the players, then I would say go ahead and spend your money. Otherwise, you're going to start feeling ripped off sooner or later because of how management always manages to disappoint. That's the one thing management does manage to do very well; disappoint the player base. If you need an example; read through the beginning and end of the thread called "Final Compensation For All" . I'm sure you'll get the idea then. That's when I lost all faith in the company. If I wouldn't have made the mistake of putting so much real life money into the game, I'd be gone after that fiasco.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoneVixen - Harshlands
    LoneVixen - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Considering playing this game, just wondering what the public's opinion of their game

Graphics wise = amazing! Management = garbage! I have played everyday for over 2 years now and have seen alot of changes, it's a fun game if you don't invest RL money into it. There's alot of hackers and scammers around along with alot of people just out for themselves not caring about who they step on to get where they need to be. But graphics wise it is a really amazing game, I personally have over 600 screen shots o.o

But in the end, the management is lacking severely especially in the last few recent weeks so to play or not to play is entirely up to you HOWEVER putting real money into it is a big part in getting ahead....
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the games what you make of it and what you take from it, if you just get on with it and make good friends here its good like any number of mmo's and yeh its had issues but name a f2p that dosent or even lol a pay to play i think its a little sad now the growing culture in gaming we're every1 expects the world handed to them on a plate w/o havin to work for anything and god forbid any1 gets something that you dont- well thats life stuff happens it goes you're way or it dosn't but if you want enjoyment outta anything it dosn't come from moping about expecting ppl to hand it to you for nothing
    poll's like this are lil odd if you dont like this why you still here? if you're idea to vote on this is to warn ppl away or encourage em to play well tbh no1 will know if they do or dont like this game till they actually try it so reading some vague poll from happy/disillusioned players isnt really going to inform em either way

as for the issues ppl have vs management I think you'd all get a little further been more constructive than this constant grief you give em, a lot has been done over the yrs to improve this game its all to easy to act like we know how it could be done better but how many of you actually know what their budgets, resources, limits, targets and area's for expansions actually are? I wont deny some stuff could of been handled better but thats the thing with hindsight its only learned after but if you dont move past the issue it shows nothing improves cos you fixating on a problem already gone not how to change whats to come
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i currently feel that PWI is facing a horde of zombies

http://i.imgflip.com/51ueq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan