Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Lostmadness - Sanctuary
    Lostmadness - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @ OPKossy

Considering you have a direct line of communication, can you find out why some people are permanently banned from the game for dragon orb abuse and other aren't? To be more specific, why would someone who got under 20 orbs be permanently banned, while someone who got 60 orbs got 2 weeks?

I know you cannot speak for the gms, but can you try to find out why this would be? Also, what are your thoughts on that matter?

from what iv seen there is a pattern to who got perm bans and who got 2 week bans.. any account that hasnt bought zen got perm bans and any account that has bought zen got at most a 2 week ban, of course the heavy cash shoppers didnt get a ban at all b:surrender
  • IeroyJenkins - Archosaur
    IeroyJenkins - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There is no sense in complaining about it any more. They had their reasons for what they did. If you don't like the result, vote with your wallet and take your money elsewhere. If you aren't a paying player there are tons of other F2P games out there.

I didn't use the code and lots of other people didn't get a chance, but I put most of the blame the fact that some people got tremendous numbers of orbs on PWI. They could have done what they did the second time around and mailed everyone who was online during the affected period 3 orbs or something similar. They could have added a 1-time-use quest to an npc that gave all the same rewards, then given out a code that awards you some item required to complete the quest (then getting 50 mails with the same item wouldn't be of any use).

I doubt they can *really* be certain who abused the code and who got tons of orbs because of redeem page "lag". If the page can't be trusted to send out rewards correctly, do you really think that it logged everything correctly?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have a question to all those who know how many days of banning someone got, and how many orbs they got:

Do you have any real proof about your claims? b:puzzled

• IeroyJenkins - Archosaur
    IeroyJenkins - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know some people who are definitely banned. They say they got 2 weeks, but I won't have proof of that until they log back in b:chuckle
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I love how all the losers are moaning about nothing happening with the "big things are coming in December".. DECEMBER JUST STARTED! GIVE IT SOME TIME! They technically have till New Year's Day before they should have to worry about all you morons complaining to them.[/QUOTE

Coming from the BIGGEST LOSER in the game. You probly got like 50 Orbs so ****!
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I guess it takes 30secs to make a Post lmao then you would get back to your new game. b:laugh
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    R . I . P Pwi
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    from what iv seen there is a pattern to who got perm bans and who got 2 week bans.. any account that hasnt bought zen got perm bans and any account that has bought zen got at most a 2 week ban, of course the heavy cash shoppers didnt get a ban at all b:surrender
    Well think about it this way. Yeah it doesnt seem fair first look. But heres the thing...

Say for instance, thats true, then i doubt its actually pple who spent a measly 20$. Even 50$ is questionable if i had to make such a 'choice' as a GM. If spenditure is actually a factor, then the odds are high that these high spending people have already gotten any serious characters they play, well past +10 refines. Not only that the characters themselves have to have bound gear which requires 1)cashshop item 2)ingame bound gear thats relatively high to begin with. Basically these are they guys that could have done it anyway without the glitch. They spent money, but they also save a bit this time.

Now then we have the other player, who spent virtually nothing and then abused the code... literally free stuff. (and no i dont include merchants here cause they are also self sufficient like shoppers)

I as a player, if i had to choose 1 of two evils, id rather have a cashshopper get a hold of those orbs. Why? Cause they actually help fund the company. (if u put it in a clean way) Its not to say non spenders are bad. But in a relatively simple way, spenders give back to the community at the least. They pay for the services, some of us take for granted free.
    They did get punishment, but i think its also fair that the punishment for shoppers and freeloaders are not equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well think about it this way. Yeah it doesnt seem fair first look. But heres the thing...

Say for instance, thats true, then i doubt its actually pple who spent a measly 20$. Even 50$ is questionable if i had to make such a 'choice' as a GM. If spenditure is actually a factor, then the odds are high that these high spending people have already gotten any serious characters they play, well past +10 refines. Not only that the characters themselves have to have bound gear which requires 1)cashshop item 2)ingame bound gear thats relatively high to begin with. Basically these are they guys that could have done it anyway without the glitch. They spent money, but they also save a bit this time.

Now then we have the other player, who spent virtually nothing and then abused the code... literally free stuff. (and no i dont include merchants here cause they are also self sufficient like shoppers)

I as a player, if i had to choose 1 of two evils, id rather have a cashshopper get a hold of those orbs. Why? Cause they actually help fund the company. (if u put it in a clean way) Its not to say non spenders are bad. But in a relatively simple way, spenders give back to the community at the least. They pay for the services, some of us take for granted free.
    They did get punishment, but i think its also fair that the punishment for shoppers and freeloaders are not equal.

So if I as a cash shopper stole 100 orbs my punishment should be lighter than someone who hadn't spent a dime but stole the same amount of orbs? I hope you seriously don't see that as fair! A thief is a thief I don't care how thick or thin his wallet is..the punishment should be equal!
  • _kageyoshi_ - Heavens Tear
    _kageyoshi_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    danilco wrote: »
    I love how all the losers are moaning about nothing happening with the "big things are coming in December".. DECEMBER JUST STARTED! GIVE IT SOME TIME! They technically have till New Year's Day before they should have to worry about all you morons complaining to them.[/QUOTE

Coming from the BIGGEST LOSER in the game. You probly got like 50 Orbs so ****!

haha what a fvcking troll.. for the record, I didn't get any. Like most, I was locked out. b:chuckle
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So if I as a cash shopper stole 100 orbs my punishment should be lighter than someone who hadn't spent a dime but stole the same amount of orbs? I hope you seriously don't see that as fair! A thief is a thief I don't care how thick or thin his wallet is..the punishment should be equal!
    no mr thickskull, im saying that they are far less likely to even utilize those orbs as they are already well equip and well off to begin with. These orbs were free to begin with. The only reason why every one is making a fuss is because what these orbs can do, and that is to refine high. Which goes back to the first sentence. I myself, as a merchant, cant even use this damn orb cause my gear is +11. its **** to me altho i did get excited at the beginning. Some of these pple are getting a temp ban for things they cant even use cause the heat of the moment glitch, and your still kicking up a fuss about it.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    no mr thickskull, im saying that they are far less likely to even utilize those orbs as they are already well equip and well off to begin with. These orbs were free to begin with. The only reason why every one is making a fuss is because what these orbs can do, and that is to refine high. Which goes back to the first sentence. I myself, as a merchant, cant even use this damn orb cause my gear is +11. its **** to me altho i did get excited at the beginning. Some of these pple are getting a temp ban for things they cant even use cause the heat of the moment glitch, and your still kicking up a fuss about it.

Make up your mind...is it because you spent more money or you just can't use the stolen orbs the reason your punishment shouldn't be as stiff as the ones who didn't spend a dime...MR numbnutz! heat of themoment glitch lol funniest excuse I've heard for thieving
  • Trouty - Sanctuary
    Trouty - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

MMM problem is, if you get for example a new weapon or armour in the future as the game evolves, you may well end up using the orbs or as you call them ****. And for the peeps who got quite a few orbs instant +10.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Make up your mind...is it because you spent more money or you just can't use the stolen orbs the reason your punishment shouldn't be as stiff as the ones who didn't spend a dime...MR numbnutz!
    mr potatohead
    the money has 2 factors

1- they fund this game that we take for granted free
    2- they are already geared its practically of no use
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • jduir
    jduir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    a 2 week ban for all these people? really pwi are you serious? why don't you give all us who didn't receive any orbs something. this game is dying, but not because of the people who play but the people who try to run it. im not gonna cus but this is a real load of **** and I hope all who didt get anything all quit, leave pwi with the scum that it has created.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    As players leave for games that are fair , they will talk about why they left PWI . Soon word will spread that PWI is nothing but cheats and treat loyal honest players like sheet .. PWI needs to fix this or its over . R . I . P PWI
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:staref:ponderf:brick ....surprised that this thread hasn't been closed yet.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    f:staref:ponderf:brick ....surprised that this thread hasn't been closed yet.

because they need a place to dump the rants.b:chuckle
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @ OPKossy

Considering you have a direct line of communication, can you find out why some people are permanently banned from the game for dragon orb abuse and other aren't? To be more specific, why would someone who got under 20 orbs be permanently banned, while someone who got 60 orbs got 2 weeks?

I know you cannot speak for the gms, but can you try to find out why this would be? Also, what are your thoughts on that matter?

Bumping for visibility
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    its real easy people who spend a lot of real money and cheat and abuse glitches are allowed to do that because pwi doesnt wanna lose costummers so they let em scam and steal but if a little cser or free player does the same they get a perma bann.
    pwi should make stuff fair and treat everyone the same to be honest i dont really care about the orbs or shet i rather play a game and earn the stuff myself instead of QQing to get free stuff in real life QQing doesnt get you anywhere either so man up take your lossen and quit the game or keep playing and dont keep whining like a little idiot b:laugh
  • skydragonx7
    skydragonx7 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    if i was 1 of the abusers what i'm thinking?

allright i got banned for 2 weeks, in this 2 weeks, i play alts, get money, lvl etc etc, after 2 weeks i back to the game, enjoy all orbs i abuse, i still play happily b:victory

seriously GM's i will do it again n again, i will abuse it again n again, EVEN WORSE, if i just get banned for 2 weeks. I think you should give more to them, not just ban, its still unfair if they still can use all orbs they abuse, i didn ask for perma ban tho because its all start from pwi itself, but at least give them more, like rip off all gears that use the orbs, or just take all of their items from inventory or bank, if they reply 'i wont play pwi anymore because they take all of mine', i think losing a player like that is far better than losing many others, ijs tho. b:laugh
  • Ikan_Asin - Archosaur
    Ikan_Asin - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i have good idea to punish those abusers..... just rollback those abusers to a day before they redeem that code... plain & simple... but its gonna hit hard to them b:laugh b:victory
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    katjared wrote: »
    i lol'd at thisb:laugh thieves ? what did they steal? did they take anything from your pocket?
    maybe your definition of a thief is different then the dictionary one.

Are you all that bored whit your real life? that you have to take a game so serious?
    Have you forgotten the reason you play a game?
    Let me remind you : its to have fun!!

I read quite a few posts and all i see are bitter people that complain over and over again.
    All of you need a reality check!!

Play the dam game and if you don't like it quit. But for the love of god stop complaining all day long about worthless things like game pixels.

I don't consider someone a thief if they are taking from a thief.

What they 'took' may not exist physically, but it does have tangible value (though diminished by the credibility and disrespect of the company).

If you buy a video game, game console, or even a toy: it holds value. A game console holds little no real value if it doesn't produce pixels (the value is in the pixels). A toy has equally little to no value outside of being fun. Would you justify taking toys and games away from children with your logic?

"Let me remind you : its to have fun!!"

The game isn't fun. It's a tedious grind fest for the non-cser. It has it's moments, but it's mostly a time killer or social tool for many. If it was just about fun; the servers would be dead as there are much funner things to do. For the pve player like me; it was about investment and reaping rewards while killing time. Those rewards lost value every time this kind of thing happened.

The orbs being mere pixels still had tangible value.

You're probably the kind of person that thinks money doesn't grow on trees because they don't see the value in fruits and nuts, or the kind that thinks money in the bank has no value because most of it is not even really there, but accounted for electronically and on paper. Or even that cash has little to no value because it's just paper and metals.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    I don't consider someone a thief if they are taking from a thief.

What they 'took' may not exist physically, but it does have tangible value (though diminished by the credibility and disrespect of the company).

If you buy a video game, game console, or even a toy: it holds value. A game console holds little no real value if it doesn't produce pixels (the value is in the pixels). A toy has equally little to no value outside of being fun. Would you justify taking toys and games away from children with your logic?

"Let me remind you : its to have fun!!"

The game isn't fun. It's a tedious grind fest for the non-cser. It has it's moments, but it's mostly a time killer or social tool for many. If it was just about fun; the servers would be dead as there are much funner things to do. For the pve player like me; it was about investment and reaping rewards while killing time. Those rewards lost value every time this kind of thing happened.

The orbs being mere pixels still had tangible value.

You're probably the kind of person that thinks money doesn't grow on trees because they don't see the value in fruits and nuts, or the kind that thinks money in the bank has no value because most of it is not even really there, but accounted for electronically and on paper. Or even that cash has little to no value because it's just paper and metals.

something you and I agree on b:chuckle
  • blacks
    blacks Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    any idiot here should know its not the abusers fault..pwi is runned by a bunch of gm's mods etc..they have people to do all the game coding and editing. and they can afford them with all the money they make. it shouldnt be a probem for them to send out that much free money in dragon orbs without any errors. if they are going to do that, make sure it works and there are no glitches or bypasses..how stupid are pwi gm's honestly..the idiot mistake the did is like microsoft sending out (3) 3 month xbox live card codes to everyones gam account. but there was a glitch so everyone started abusing the code over and over..if your gonna send out prizes like that. make sure the damn system works..this is something i would only expect from pwi. i play maplestory and their gms dont f./ck up the way pwi gm;s do. adding to that. instead of making us enter a stupid redeem code. just send us the prize in our mail the way you always send us the same god damn anniversary prize every year. that doesnt seem to have any abusive errors in it...
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i heard a rumor today that this whole fiasco was just to get rid of non cash shoppers
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Kuroikami - Heavens Tear
    Kuroikami - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i heard a rumor today that this whole fiasco was just to get rid of non cash shoppers
    Oh lol if that true.. explains alot about them ^-^ that theyr IQ level is as low as grass in desert AKA no brain at all... both side leaving... and cash shoppers and non cash shoppers! even tho most people still thinking that "friends" of game wont get any ban for abuse only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrtitanperfect93
    mrtitanperfect93 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lol im tired of all this shiit copilation of QQers!! why dont you all just fuuck off from the game and dont come back for 5 years later i will thanks you thatxD
    if pwi realy wanted to give a good final reward compensation they would gave it already.
    but pff dont wait for it. you hate the game and the game will hate you, if you hate the gms and administrators blablabla they will hate you too so means no one will get 1 shiit as reward.but anyways. i left the game already for live important situations so i probably come back like 2-5 years unless the game gets 100% crash by then lol
    for all the QQers and minor babes out there. lol b:laugh umm get mature and get a life b:victory , or stay qqer forever as QQer ill QQb:cry
    lol maybe im drunk rofl
    anyways, i hope someone put everything about the new expantion comming: new horizons in youtube so i can see what realy matter and what is bullshiit as alwaysXD.i wonder whats better for a sin like my main: stay full g16 +10 or pay the rrr9+10 since my aps set i only use for tt and fc/bh becouse is realy squishy and stupid!
    talking about it. who was the main dumbasses that made that stupid aps set for the sins? if you are out there and read this you can realy suuck my super diick and go to hell forever becouse theres nothing better than a full tank sin set. (for me of course)b:angry

please close the forum, and the game aswell thats the final fixmentb:laugh
    another thing:
    Your`welcome!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lol im tired of all this shiit copilation of QQers!! why dont you all just fuuck off from the game and dont come back for 5 years later i will thanks you thatxD
    if pwi realy wanted to give a good final reward compensation they would gave it already.
    but pff dont wait for it. you hate the game and the game will hate you, if you hate the gms and administrators blablabla they will hate you too so means no one will get 1 shiit as reward.but anyways. i left the game already for live important situations so i probably come back like 2-5 years unless the game gets 100% crash by then lol
    for all the QQers and minor babes out there. lol b:laugh umm get mature and get a life b:victory , or stay qqer forever as QQer ill QQb:cry
    lol maybe im drunk rofl
    anyways, i hope someone put everything about the new expantion comming: new horizons in youtube so i can see what realy matter and what is bullshiit as alwaysXD.i wonder whats better for a sin like my main: stay full g16 +10 or pay the rrr9+10 since my aps set i only use for tt and fc/bh becouse is realy squishy and stupid!
    talking about it. who was the main dumbasses that made that stupid aps set for the sins? if you are out there and read this you can realy suuck my super diick and go to hell forever becouse theres nothing better than a full tank sin set. (for me of course)b:angry

please close the forum, and the game aswell thats the final fixmentb:laugh
    another thing:
    Your`welcome!

Have you even finished grade school?
This discussion has been closed.