What changes would you do to skills?

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Actually, Bramble Guard and Bramble Hood don't cancel each other out anymore. Technically, you can stack all reflects Barrier, Guard, Hood together for extreme damage reflected and great damage reduction. Though I personally prefer to use Hood and Barrier separately. Reflect is still off in PK, except for Barrier.

Agreed on Metabolic Boost/Nature's Grace. The cooldown is really long, even the reduced cooldown of Demon still remains long. They should decrease the cooldown further or add some kind of effect like you say. Same goes for Soul Shatter; the 2 spark cost for this skill is absurd for that it does. I never use it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    =====
    CLERiC
    =====
    Reduce MP usage for Cleric's Plume Shell, or make the skill give back x % of MP once the barrier worn out. Sometimes even if the barrier helps from physical damage but then we're still end up dead because no mp left for using skill.

Pious Blessing should last longer, 12 seconds ? come on. >_<'

Reduce Guardian Light cooldown from 5 minutes to like 1 or 2 minutes, same as archer Blood Vow.

Plume Shell should act like a buff similar to pugong and the timer only triggered to tick after a physical damage hit our cleric.

Reduce channeling by x% or reduce skills cooldown for all skills in Ultra Violet Dance, cleric is supposed to be a DD in this mode, cleric still lacks dps even in uvd form.

Mark of weakness deals metal damage, but why it doesn't get amplified by metal mastery. Also make this skill bypass def rank, that would be awesome ;D

All classes have been given built-in skills to counter assassin, cleric still has none imo.

=====
    Psychic
    =====
    Nerf this class ! Their skills are based on casting time not channeling time, their weapons have higher matk than other casters, and with no -channeling time needed, they can go all the way for int and don't care for -channeling time in gear stat like r8r, and all those are amplified by their atk rank buff. Endgame Psychic can have like 10 seconds stun, a 10 seconds stun should not exist in this game. Reduce def rank in white voodoo etc etc. It's almost impossible to kill an endgame psychic, fully buffed, in def rank mode, and with their silence buff, they can tank quite a lot of people.

Psychics are originated from water, how the hell they have skill for flying faster. It doesn't make sense.

Summon should be available for every class like sparks, it's useful for everyone. For ganking enemy or reduce waiting time if some party members are too far away to do bh or other instance. Oh, and make it available anywhere, not only world map.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    freygin wrote: »
    =====
    Psychic
    =====
    Nerf this class ! Their skills are based on casting time not channeling time, their weapons have higher matk than other casters, and with no -channeling time needed, they can go all the way for int and don't care for -channeling time in gear stat like r8r, and all those are amplified by their atk rank buff.

Endgame Psychic can have like 10 seconds stun, a 10 seconds stun should not exist in this game. Reduce def rank in white voodoo etc etc. It's almost impossible to kill an endgame psychic, fully buffed, in def rank mode, and with their silence buff, they can tank quite a lot of people.

Psychics are originated from water, how the hell they have skill for flying faster. It doesn't make sense.

Summon should be available for every class like sparks, it's useful for everyone. For ganking enemy or reduce waiting time if some party members are too far away to do bh or other instance. Oh, and make it available anywhere, not only world map.

Seriously?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Darkcloud Bolt/Stalagstrike - I'd increase the damage by 10%
    Edged Blur - All damage dealt generates enmity.
    Battousai - The amount of threat generated is slightly below flesh ream
    Soul Shatter(Seeker) - The duration is increased to 200 seconds.

Yes, I could just change to barb to be a *real* tank, but no, I want my cake and I want to eat it too!

Edit: I was slightly confused about the Soul Shatter talk, since seekers have a skill of the same name. That being said...*see above*
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    freygin wrote: »
    =====

=====
    Psychic
    =====
    Nerf this class ! Their skills are based on casting time not channeling time, their weapons have higher matk than other casters, and with no -channeling time needed, they can go all the way for int and don't care for -channeling time in gear stat like r8r, and all those are amplified by their atk rank buff. Endgame Psychic can have like 10 seconds stun, a 10 seconds stun should not exist in this game. Reduce def rank in white voodoo etc etc. It's almost impossible to kill an endgame psychic, fully buffed, in def rank mode, and with their silence buff, they can tank quite a lot of people.

Yea nerf the only arcane class with neither amps, debuffs, physical damage nor physical resistance buff. Yup, makes sense.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yea nerf the only arcane class with neither amps, debuffs, physical damage nor physical resistance buff. Yup, makes sense.

im pretty sure u have a phy resistance buff
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yea. They have vanguard spirit and aura of the golden bell /sarcasm

Nope. Psys are the only class with no pdef self buff. Their defense is based solely on def levels which causes NV-->sleep-->AS from mystics to murder them.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Psychics are indeed the only caster that lack a physical defence buff.
    I was confused too at first when "resistance" was brought up but Psychic Will is in fact "physical immune" xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Roar = Resets all aggro of party members. Caster's aggro is unchanged.

Flesh ream=remove chi cost, massively increase the aggro.

Think those two things would help barbs tank easier.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    demon / sage tiger leap b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a huge list :P

Venoes should use whips instead of magic instruments, we have too many casting spells (and mystics have the same elemental attacks anyway -_-")
    Sage barb in progress.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Psychics are indeed the only class that lack a physical defence buff.
    I was confused too at first when "resistance" was brought up but Psychic Will is in fact "physical immune" xD

name a skill an archer, seeker, or sin has that increases p def?
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • whiskerzz87
    whiskerzz87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i would like to see mystics bramble tornado also stun for the amount the cool down is, sins can keeps someone perma stunned during the duration of battle why not mystics? I use my bramble tornado in nw at bridge battles, usualy me and several mystic just bramble enemies into the towers lol, that way they have to leave the map haha
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Make demon break in the clouds a 0.5 second cooldown skill instead

so a ~50% chan mystic can demon spark to 75% chan and hit 2 heals per second. With a G15+5 weapon that's about 24K magic attack base. 2*10 chi base + 2*(0.2)*15 chi = 26 chi per second on average, same chi as 5aps, with 850+35% base mag atk = 16,970 heal per second, permasparked healing

It beats BP in raw healing gg
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I think she meant to say Only >arcane class that lacks a Physical Defense buff
    b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013

Err I meant caster but mistyped as class.
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a huge list :P

Venoes should use whips instead of magic instruments, we have too many casting spells (and mystics have the same elemental attacks anyway -_-")
    Close range Zhen skill Whip Dance b:cute.... Ok, ok, 2 spark cost... Ok, PvP only.

I'm not serious though. But this animation would look cool b:sin
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Psychics dont have physical buff but they have Def Rank, it's even better it reduces both physical and magical damage, there is also Psychic Will that makes them immune to physical damage, also for endgame Psychics with a lot of soulforce their silence buff is so annoying, it kinda makes psychics untouchable, it's like they have a huge huge area of silence debuff since it can be triggered no matter where the attacker locations are

Psychics dont have debuffs they don't really need it, their damage is already amped by atk rank so the extra damage other casters get from debuffs is always there for psychics when in atk rank mode, and delivering damage for psychics is quite fast since their skills are based on casting time not channeling.

Psychics' weapon, soulsphere, has more matk than other int class weapon, it also needs less str. More matk, more int, amplified by atk rank, and with cast time based skills, do the math on how big their per hit and per second damage.

cmiiw, but I see'em all as OPness in Psychics, they have the whole package for delivering huge damage. Teamed up with a wizard for undine, and a cleric with mdef debuff, I guess a Psy can one hit light armor class easily in mass pvp while they can just escape in def rank mode if being attacked.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If I could change skills, I would change all those skills that ignore defense levels and that ignore the reduced damage buff (such as invocation) so they wouldn't do that anymore. In compensation for that nerf the damage potency would be increased.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i would change Barbarians Invoke the Spirit:
    - so it reduces ALL DAMAGE by 90% which would include the damage and attacks that the Devs CBA to code in.
    edited November 2013
    Effects:

DOTs: poison damage should be based on target's maximum HP/MP, burn/shock/frostbite damage should be based on power, and the earth DOT should be based on target's physical / magical attack
    Stuns: Generally 4 to 6 seconds of stun and cannot apply another stun for the next 3 seconds
    Immobilize: 8 to 20 seconds (which can be purified by oneself)
    Silence: 6 to 10 seconds
    Sleep: 12 to 18 seconds (breaks when hits)

All classes
    Remove spark eruption and chi gain from skills and normal attacks, chi should be gained gradually (like two toons in embrace mode)
    Depending on the skill, chi should give extra bonus to the skills that require chi like more damage, or better effects.
    Move some of the latest skills for the classes to level 69 skills
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Seeker Unfetter lv10 gives immobilization immunity buff for the duration

Demon Unfetter heals 500 hp (on top of the normal immobilization immunity buff )

Sage Unfetter gives 20% extra evasion (on top of the normal immobilization immunity buff )

Sage QPQ is an AOE

Demon QPQ stuns the enemy for 8 seconds

Cleric demon purify is an AOE

Sage purify has faster CD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Reduce Guardian Light cd from 5mins to 3mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    demon Qpq Stuns The Enemy For 8 Seconds

lol wat
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013

Cleric demon purify is an AOE

Sage purify has faster CD

Sage one already has faster cooldown (and cast/chan). The only thing you can further do is remove the cooldown completely but it's so fast that it won't make a difference, really, whether there's minimal cooldown or no cooldown :o

• XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary
    XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just a few thoughts.....

Aura of Golden Bell would become this

Demon = gains 25 atk/def levels (dependent on which marrow is active) for 30 secs and becomes unpurgable/ undebuffable for 6 seconds after that. 10 sec cooldown. 20 chi cost

Sage = gains 300% Mdef/Pdef (dependent on which marrow is active) for 30 secs and becomes unpurgable/ undebuffable for 6 seconds after that. 10 sec cooldown - no chi cost

Roar of the Pride would become this

Demon = Stuns all in 12 meter range (doesn't miss) reduces 20 atk/ 20 def levels to all enemies in range for 10 secs. 15 sec cooldown. 20 chi cost

Sage = Stuns all in 12 meter range (still has chance to miss) and has 66% chance to disarm all enemies in range for 10 secs 15 sec cool down. no chi cost

Heaven's Flame would become this

Demon = Enemies in range absorb 300% physical/magical damage and has change to stun or seal for 10 secs (2 spark) 30 sec cooldown.

Sage = Enemies in range absorb 200% physical/magical damage and has a 50% chance to debuff. (2 spark) 30 sec cooldown.

Reckless Rush would become this

Jump to target up to 30 meters stunning target for 5 secs, deals 100% weapon damage plus 3000 and has 50% chance to disarm enemy.

Highland Cleave would become this

Demon = gains 50% chance to "disorient" (stun or seal) for 5 secs

Sage = gains 50% chance to disarm for 5 secs.

Fissure would become this

Demon = 66% chance to stun for 6 secs and 5000 bleed

Sage = 66% chance to steal the opponent's will to fight (debuffs)

Leaping skills would become this

Forward = flash of light blinds opponent and has 50 % chance to be disarmed

Backwards = player becomes untargetable for 10 secs

Draw blood/ tiger maw would be combined and become this

Demon = base damage plus 100% weapon damage +5000 bleed damage 50% chance to disarm

Sage = base damage plus 100% weapon damage +5000 bleed damage 50% chance to stun

creation of two new skills

"Will of the Warrior" - allows BM to study extra hard and with ingenuity and increased cost of learning allows the BM to "cross-train" in other skills from other classes (up to 3 skills) - 5 million chi to buy random skill from a "chosen class" (can be rerolled at same cost if skill slot isn't filled) - requires 200,000 chi per level up to level 10 - sage and demon is then "learnable" *cannot learn Barb skills* -unlearned skills can be traded but have a 100 hour limited lifespan

Level 1 = 1 skill (10 million chi to unlock) + 10 million coins
    Level 2 = 2 skills (15 million chi to unlock) +15 million coins
    Level 3 = 3 skills (20 million chi to unlock) + 20 million coins

Stench of the wasteland (stink bombs) - Allows BM to toss "grenades" that explode causing damage and poison to all enemies within 16 meters (@ lvl 1) to 25 meters (@ lvl 10)- inflicting 6000 phys & mag damage (@ lvl 1) to 15,000 phys and mag damage (lvl 10) and slows opponent by 50%
    Bm would be disarmed for 5 secs during the grenade toss.

Demon = AOE purge and 5000 bleed damage (30 meter range)

Sage = loss of all chi and disarm all opponents in range (30 meter range)

This is just a few spitballed ideas to make the class a bit more fun and tanky and able to compete against newer opd classes.
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lol wat
    Quid Pro Quo I believe, I lol'd too when I seen it
  • XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary
    XX_Raider_Xx - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bump b:laugh
    edited November 2013
    Barb (should be able to use skills with claws and fists too! >.>)

Quake (change firestorm): high damage multiplier liner AOE skill, earth elemental based attack (Sage has a chance of not consuming spark but still keeps the damage as if it was used, demon does more damage)
    Slam: instead of knockback, targets are should be lifted into the air (they cannot attack from lift attack)
    Sunder: Recover % amount of HP gradually instead
    Flesh ream: No longer costs chi, has a chance to make the target attacks the user instead (sage builds more time of aggro and demon has a faster cool down
    Feral regeneration: increased life and mana recovery (seriously)

Veno (They should use whips ;s)

Slap: Starter physical attack (sage has a chance to give extra chi, demon does more damage)
    Poisonus parasite: deals earth based damage, but has a chance to inflict poison damage (sage has more range, demon has more poison damage)
    Iron whip: high physical ranged attack, increases physical damage taken (Sage makes the target suffer more damage, demon has a chance to make the target take full physical damage, disregarding the defense levels for physical attacks)
    Heal pet: heals are based on pet's maximum HP and the skill level
    Bind: Consumes MP to deal damage every 3 seconds and keeps the target from attacking. (sage has a chance to not spend MP, demon has a chance to do double damage
    Noxious gas: deals wood based damage, has a chance to inflict poison
    Lucky lash: deals physical ranged damage with a chance to stun
    Nova is an earth elemental attack now and it does silence and more damage
    Self heals: Reduced cool downs to 30/45 seconds.
    Soul degeneration: stops healing for a certain period of time
    Fox wallop: Higher channeling delay duration
    Leech: Steal % amount of damage based on physical attack
    Consume spirit: Remove the HP decrease and increase MP based on percentage of max MP
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Sky_Will - Archosaur
    Sky_Will - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just a few thoughts.....

Aura of Golden Bell would become this

Demon = gains 25 atk/def levels (dependent on which marrow is active) for 30 secs and becomes unpurgable/ undebuffable for 6 seconds after that. 10 sec cooldown. 20 chi cost

Sage = gains 300% Mdef/Pdef (dependent on which marrow is active) for 30 secs and becomes unpurgable/ undebuffable for 6 seconds after that. 10 sec cooldown - no chi cost

Roar of the Pride would become this

Demon = Stuns all in 12 meter range (doesn't miss) reduces 20 atk/ 20 def levels to all enemies in range for 10 secs. 15 sec cooldown. 20 chi cost

Sage = Stuns all in 12 meter range (still has chance to miss) and has 66% chance to disarm all enemies in range for 10 secs 15 sec cool down. no chi cost

Heaven's Flame would become this

Demon = Enemies in range absorb 300% physical/magical damage and has change to stun or seal for 10 secs (2 spark) 30 sec cooldown.

Sage = Enemies in range absorb 200% physical/magical damage and has a 50% chance to debuff. (2 spark) 30 sec cooldown.

Reckless Rush would become this

Jump to target up to 30 meters stunning target for 5 secs, deals 100% weapon damage plus 3000 and has 50% chance to disarm enemy.

Highland Cleave would become this

Demon = gains 50% chance to "disorient" (stun or seal) for 5 secs

Sage = gains 50% chance to disarm for 5 secs.

Fissure would become this

Demon = 66% chance to stun for 6 secs and 5000 bleed

Sage = 66% chance to steal the opponent's will to fight (debuffs)

Leaping skills would become this

Forward = flash of light blinds opponent and has 50 % chance to be disarmed

Backwards = player becomes untargetable for 10 secs

Draw blood/ tiger maw would be combined and become this

Demon = base damage plus 100% weapon damage +5000 bleed damage 50% chance to disarm

Sage = base damage plus 100% weapon damage +5000 bleed damage 50% chance to stun

creation of two new skills

"Will of the Warrior" - allows BM to study extra hard and with ingenuity and increased cost of learning allows the BM to "cross-train" in other skills from other classes (up to 3 skills) - 5 million chi to buy random skill from a "chosen class" (can be rerolled at same cost if skill slot isn't filled) - requires 200,000 chi per level up to level 10 - sage and demon is then "learnable" *cannot learn Barb skills* -unlearned skills can be traded but have a 100 hour limited lifespan

Level 1 = 1 skill (10 million chi to unlock) + 10 million coins
    Level 2 = 2 skills (15 million chi to unlock) +15 million coins
    Level 3 = 3 skills (20 million chi to unlock) + 20 million coins

Stench of the wasteland (stink bombs) - Allows BM to toss "grenades" that explode causing damage and poison to all enemies within 16 meters (@ lvl 1) to 25 meters (@ lvl 10)- inflicting 6000 phys & mag damage (@ lvl 1) to 15,000 phys and mag damage (lvl 10) and slows opponent by 50%
    Bm would be disarmed for 5 secs during the grenade toss.

Demon = AOE purge and 5000 bleed damage (30 meter range)

Sage = loss of all chi and disarm all opponents in range (30 meter range)

This is just a few spitballed ideas to make the class a bit more fun and tanky and able to compete against newer opd classes.

WoW b:shocked i think thats hmm idk a bit OP xD if they add all that our bm stuns locks would most of them perfect and permanent lol for thats too much just to say that aura of golden bell gives 25 atk/def lvlsl O.o all bms would spam golden bell and marrow to have those atk/def lvls permanent b:laugh how ever i like the leaps and the reckless ideas b:victory