RT:faction function fix traded 3 more severe gliches

Options

Comments

• Infyniti - Raging Tide
    Infyniti - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    is there anyone online on RT or everyone was forced to dc ?

Still cant log on here.
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nope dc and couldnt log back on. I wish someone could give us a headsup... Not knowing anything kinda sucks..
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • sunzee
    sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nope dc and couldnt log back on. I wish someone could give us a headsup... Not knowing anything kinda sucks..

nah now is ok its like always we are waiting and know nothing apart from the fact that there is a problem...

SUCK!! yea it will be if they do rollback....
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    freaking private servers dont even get these problems
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options

ikr! Sadly i got bored at reaching geargoals and levelcap there...
  • MazaVodka - Raging Tide
    MazaVodka - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if they do a roll back, how do u remember what you have lost etc.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

true story. PWE is a great PS, 2x rate on the PvE server, with all the bells and whistles included. Pretty sweet place.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everyone needs to take a breath and stop panicking about a possible rollback just because of what happened to Archosaur. Rollbacks are extremely rare, and we have had these d/c server down issues in the past, as well as other crazy things happening. Whatever was happening on Archosaur was obviously a very different issue since they didn't even have an apparent problem, whereas you guys have had ongoing problems for awhile now and it was all stuff that could be worked on (they are just a little inept, apparently >.>).

At this point all you can do is wait because the GMs probably aren't at work yet. It is only 8:52 here at the moment and I'm sure they don't get in until after 9, at which point I'm sure a mod will bring it to their attention immediately (they are great about that). Take a little break and check back later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Wynter_x - Raging Tide
    Wynter_x - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Has there been any mentions on how long it's going to be before we can actually even log back in properly? -.-

Edit: ^ Nvm, just saw the above post bout the 9AM thing.
  • sunzee
    sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if they do a roll back, how do u remember what you have lost etc.

If you don't remember what you did yesterday well time to take a break...
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everyone needs to take a breath and stop panicking about a possible rollback just because of what happened to Archosaur. Rollbacks are extremely rare, and we have had these d/c server down issues in the past, as well as other crazy things happening. Whatever was happening on Archosaur was obviously a very different issue since they didn't even have an apparent problem, whereas you guys have had ongoing problems for awhile now and it was all stuff that could be worked on (they are just a little inept, apparently >.>).

At this point all you can do is wait because the GMs probably aren't at work yet. It is only 8:52 here at the moment and I'm sure they don't get in until after 9, at which point I'm sure a mod will bring it to their attention immediately (they are great about that). Take a little break and check back later.

I missed what happened on arch server causing to do a roll back. Do you by any chance know?
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Lol i wish ppl didnt wake me up when my own servers crash and i wish i could be "nicely" payed and sleep up to 9 lol ...

Instead i get kicked out when a small problem occurs. No sleeping while bad stuff goes on LOL.

Oh well =/
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • _Herp_Derp_ - Raging Tide
    _Herp_Derp_ - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am more like waiting for this thread post than waiting for server to get back in

Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Raging Tide server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Raging Tide to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Raging Tide after the servers open.

b:victory
  • Mortseek - Raging Tide
    Mortseek - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Any clue as to when the server will be back up and how long the X2 will last?
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol Mortseek... It wasnt an official message :P Just something we expect to happen ;)
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    TryIt - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Servers wont be open for the next 24 hoursb:victory
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    btw 9.39 now... Did the coffee sink in yet? Work to do PWI GM's. (6:39 pm here)
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Forum wil crash soon to ... to many people on it because they cant login gameb:pleased
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I logged on this morning with the damned faction glitch......they start a server shutdown and actually fix the problem. I log back on for a few min and everything is fine and well i even see Genotypist sitting in west arch. I log off to take a nap and get back to..........CHAOS! This is ridiculous PWE.....fix these problem fast please...before you lose most of your player base to another game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol somehow that doesn't surprise me..

Im getting kinda bored.. What are u guys doing beside sitting here at the forums?
  • Mortseek - Raging Tide
    Mortseek - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Forum wil crash soon to ... to many people on it because they cant login gameb:pleased

Na its only got to 79 it has got far higher than that before and still no action. Andb:chuckle yes silly me must read posts a bit more carefully
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the faction functionality bug is apparently gone b:victory

but now we have 3 new SEVERE GLITCHES!:

1) "error trading, please try again later."
    no one on server can trade!

b:shocked Oh no! The communists have taken over Raging Tide.
  • x0rchist
    x0rchist Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    finally i just logged in f:despise
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Think lots already turned to another game dont see them back the next 3-6 months.
    Will be lots of almost empty servers the next months.
  • _Herp_Derp_ - Raging Tide
    _Herp_Derp_ - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol somehow that doesn't surprise me..

Im getting kinda bored.. What are u guys doing beside sitting here at the forums?

Cyber isn't so bad to do right now. b:dirty
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol not my thing. Guess imma log on LC to see if some old friends are on.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Couple of reasons for that.

1. Private servers have their own developers. PWI is rented from Wanmei in China. Our local dev's don't make any changes to the code.

2. Private servers don't have hundreds of thousands of users. At best, the biggest ones may have a few thousand.

3. Private servers aren't up to the same version as the Live version. They usually don't have a half-implemented expansion either.

On a final note...
    Have any of you guys submitted tickets on this?
    If all you do is QQ in the forum, the GM's will never hear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spetter777
    spetter777 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I last already an account where i spended over 10.000 euro now im back after 3 years made new account,spended 100 euro to start with and now i can not log in,if there come a rollback it would mean i dont have any chars because i started 2 day ago new account,and then there is the question what happend to my money?
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What i wanna know is are they gonna have to roll back our server just like they are with arch. Cuz if so imma be so ticked off. Any word on that yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What i wanna know is are they gonna have to roll back our server just like they are with arch. Cuz if so imma be so ticked off. Any word on that yet?
    Is there a Sticky Thread on it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]