RT:faction function fix traded 3 more severe gliches

Options
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
WTF with u PWI can't make this game work well as before ?!

I logged after this last maint and got a dc then couldnt log back I get stuck at characters list .
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah if it's the same problem Archosaur had. If it is we can expect that they will roll our characters back
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • Betrigan - Raging Tide
    Betrigan - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Same problem here.. no character list... worked fine after maintenance before they decided to reboot servers to fix the faction issue... now its dead - much like it was last week.

I hate ranting but I doubt I am going to continue putting effort into a game and then have to deal with the rollback a weeks worth of effort that the arch players have been forced to endure.
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the faction functionality bug is apparently gone b:victory

but now we have 3 new SEVERE GLITCHES!:

1) "error trading, please try again later."
    no one on server can trade!
    2) cannot send ingame-mail (no error msg)
    people cannot send each other in-game mail
    3) "could not retrieve character list"
    seems that no one can log in anymore

b:sad
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh Gawd no!!!! No no no no no no no no noooooooooo!!! f:sweat
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol once again fix one thing and break 2 things. I cant login to RT again aswell now after getting DCed
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Same... Dc and cant log my characters.. Better fix this in 30 min because thats left on my timed morai daily... b:angry
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WTF with u PWI can't make this game work well as before ?!

I logged after this last maint and got a dc then couldnt log back I get stuck at characters list .

nobody wants you.
  • artiwa
    artiwa Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Great.. after Server reboot the Characterlist is unaviable? how they can lost that. Mine are also gone.
    Fix it right or let it be how it was and don't create new problems please.
    you got enough money where we can say it should be work and not get problems like this.
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I want to know what kind of ****ery is this? I swear if they do us like they did Archosaur, I'm going to ****ing scream!!
  • Patay - Raging Tide
    Patay - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nice 1 PWI.. Faction thing was fixed but now 2 new bug. no toons list and cant trade before we got DC..
  • Trenara - Raging Tide
    Trenara - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I just wanted to quickly introduce you to an exciting new forum, the Quality Corner! Our testing team will be working directly with you all to locate, reproduce, and report bugs so that we can more effectively serve you and create a better game experience.

We'll be doing our best to fix all the bugs we can, but as always, we can't promise when bugs will get fixed, and some things may not be possible.

Be sure to check out the Submissions Guidelines post to learn how to report bugs.

Couple of quick notes:
    - Necro-ing is allowed, so long as the update is regarding a bug that either 1) has new information or 2) has broken again.
    - Thread rating for importance is encouraged.
    - Be sure to use thread prefixes when labeling your bug posts. We may add additional prefixes, as needed.
    - Follow the submission guidelines, or we reserve the right to completely ignore you ^___^

This is a work in progress, and we'll keep evaluating and making changes as needed.

But the key thing is that we want to do even better, and we're hoping you can help us do that.

- Val
    just curious as to why when I try to log into my account there are no characters to choose from all my characters are gone and so are my husbands don't know if u have had any complaints on this issue yet but also we r unable to conduct any trades npc or other. hope all will be well after I get up. thank you. :)
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol once again fix one thing and break 2 things. I cant login to RT again aswell now after getting DCed

Same problem here, Mistiks had it too
    Cant log back on on any of my alt accounts either, just the stupid couldnt retrieve character list.

PWI, is it so hard to do a maint without messing it up? Honestly, i never recall problems such as this happening in the previous years, and suddenly theres a new problem every week. Technology is supposed to be improving, not back peddling.
    b:thanks hire back the people that could conduct maint correctly
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No need to fix faction bug if we cant even log on lol
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Whoever is down in that building better get this foolishness under control ASAP. What's the purpose of a maintenance when you can't MAINTAIN anything!!! MAINTAIN DAMNIT MAINTAIN!!!
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No need to fix faction bug if we cant even log on lol

Yup i agree i would rather have faction function unavailable which can be fixed after a couple relogs than a HUGE ROLLBACK on the server like Archosaur just had -.-
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As RT doesn't seem to work atm...RT PARTY AT LOST CITY'S WEST GATE! f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yup i agree i would rather have faction function unavailable which can be fixed after a couple relogs than a HUGE ROLLBACK on the server like Archosaur just had -.-

Ditto... I wanna be 100 allready but pwi makes it impossible at this rate.. Give us 2x exp please and drops for those that want that!
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As RT doesn't seem to work atm...RT PARTY AT LOST CITY'S WEST GATE! f:cute

Haha i havent logged my char on LC for ages :P I swear i get 1shotted in w arch xD
  • Infyniti - Raging Tide
    Infyniti - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please no rollback.. b:sad
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Any word on this???? b:surrender
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Please no rollback.. b:sad

dw rollback wont ever happen ;) those noobs shoud have a mirror server backup.
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they did rollback arch server...
  • Eolos - Raging Tide
    Eolos - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I don't know what is going on but lately pwi quality as been going downhill fast.

From huge amounts of lag in maps with 1 player at the tim -- Old unicorn forest -- to lag spikes and dc's, passing from site being broken, faction bug among others.

For me most of these "litle problems" were minor nuissnce, until today, when i tryed to log in and got

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5500/db29.png

I can log in my old harshlands ac but not in my current one.

Considering that you are going to remove DQ points system, one of the few free things that actually give players something usefull, the fact that the same DQ worth 1 coin until late stages, considering the number of problems this game already as, don't you think you are making this game suck at endgame?

Anyway, i just would like to ask if you please could fix Raging Tide log in issues.

Thanks for your time
    Eolos
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i hope they dont do rollback as i will lose my herc i have worked hard to getb:sadb:cryb:angry
  • Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i hope they dont do rollback as i will lose my herc i have worked hard to getb:sadb:cryb:angry

when did you get it if was before November 9th then your fine if not well sorry Valnix
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That would suck! I wish a mod or whoever could give us some info about what went wrong this time...
  • Patay - Raging Tide
    Patay - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pwi messed againb:pleaseb:shutup
  • XxSIN - Raging Tide
    XxSIN - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So server is still down or something, or it's just me?

Seriously PWI, this is getting a bit silly. At least warn us in-game when you're willing to shut down the server for a while.
    Live, Love, And Trance your day! b:victory #Trancefamily
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options