Forum and Website Maintenance

13»

Comments

• trefoil
    trefoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    Hey Everyone - The PWI Forums and website will be going offline for brief periods of time during the next 5 days while we perform some maintenance tasks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Are the website changes the reason Jones Blessing and the DQ pages are not working as well? I would like to spend what little DQ I havent already before it is totally removed, but if not that is really no big deal. I do need my Jones Blessings though. They make a huge difference in OHT and Morai.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    It's 2:30pm at their US office, and if history is any indicator, they are almost never on time.. whether it be a fix, or an event.
    Have to agree there. I doubt we'll even get a status update that they're running behind. Synchroze has to wear too many hats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    trefoil wrote: »
    Are the website changes the reason Jones Blessing and the DQ pages are not working as well? I would like to spend what little DQ I havent already before it is totally removed, but if not that is really no big deal. I do need my Jones Blessings though. They make a huge difference in OHT and Morai.
    Yep. Those have been having issues since the website maintenance started and will likely be solved with their completion.
    Have to agree there. I doubt we'll even get a status update that they're running behind. Synchroze has to wear too many hats.
    The plus side for this is that since today is a maint night for the servers as well, they don't really have an excuse to not give us an update of any kind when the maint thread gets posted.

Let's just hope we can get some news of it and it won't be forgotten.
    (Insert fancy image here)