Forum and Website Maintenance

synchroze
synchroze Posts: 0
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone - The PWI Forums and website will be going offline for brief periods of time during the next 5 days while we perform some maintenance tasks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the info.

On a side note hopefully you guys keep your promise on this, fixing fourm avatar's.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    >MFW we can't have a proper maint thread for forum downtime because we have no forum

D-does that mean I have to actually log in and..do things in the meantime...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can you do something about the massive lag spikes and DCs on the east coast servers as well while you're at it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    As long as i'm a mod after it's over and not oVenusArmanio-512123794879817324wtfbbqqsauce11872304012834whyareyoustillreadingthis?198498127301270823 then that's cool, that's cool. b:chuckleb:victory I'm just kidding. Good to know. b:pleased

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    Hey Everyone - The PWI Forums and website will be going offline for brief periods of time during the next 5 days while we perform some maintenance tasks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Thanks for this information. Can we hope to see the ranking page issues being fixed after this maintenance ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for this information. Can we hope to see the ranking page issues being fixed after this maintenance ?

yeah im tired of viewing it in german / french version b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

What am I going to do with my life though?! I need to be on forums 24/7 b:cry

jk jk D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think this is first time Forums & Website is going under maintenance. Anyways Good Luck !
    DON'T BREAK ANYTHING.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013

DON'T BREAK ANYTHING.

this b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SakyKinz - Sanctuary
    SakyKinz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    would love a reply to my forum pm's ive sent... hopefully doesn't affect them..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pajdo - Heavens Tear
    Pajdo - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't forget to spend your DQ points, cause they'll probably be gone with this maintenance. b:chuckle
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yeah im tired of viewing it in german / french version b:surrender

I was not really talking about that because I don't think this is a main issue (and I don't say that because I'm french b:surrender)
    The main point, as already addressed in some other topics, is that even on french/german pages, ranking has not been updated for months on some servers like Morai for example.

When I asked to support last monh they answered me :
    The last PvP activity was recorded on July 2013. Your character has completed the following:- 10,970 kills

But in the ranking pages this is still displayed 7125 which shows that this has not been updated for long. (In addition to that, this has been sent in october and this is written that my last PVP activity was in july even if I almost never miss NW/TW, but i guess this is another issue)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes pls pls PLEASE fix the ranking, it's really important for PVP players and we ask since a LONG time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well i guess this is goodbye to PWI judging on how the last maintenance job went!!!! b:victory

You couldnt just let the game die, you had to literally break it kekekeke
    Players 1 : 0 PWI staff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I was not really talking about that because I don't think this is a main issue (and I don't say that because I'm french b:surrender)
    The main point, as already addressed in some other topics, is that even on french/german pages, ranking has not been updated for months on some servers like Morai for example.

When I asked to support last monh they answered me :

But in the ranking pages this is still displayed 7125 which shows that this has not been updated for long. (In addition to that, this has been sent in october and this is written that my last PVP activity was in july even if I almost never miss NW/TW, but i guess this is another issue)

oh i completley agree i just wish they would make it more universal and keep track like they say they do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stratakis - Raging Tide
    Stratakis - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    after all this mess that the only thing you say?thank you comunity manager
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013

DON'T BREAK ANYTHING.

^ This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think this is first time Forums & Website is going under maintenance. Anyways Good Luck !
    DON'T BREAK ANYTHING.

+1 for sure but hope they fix all these blasted glitches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeekOfDeath - Raging Tide
    SeekOfDeath - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The heck with the forum........ Fix what you broke FIRST. I am getting tired of restarting my computers every time i want to change toons, because it says that raging tides is down. There seems to be no problem like this on the west servers.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013

DON'T BREAK ANYTHING.

I second that! f:meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As long as i'm a mod after it's over and not oVenusArmanio-512123794879817324wtfbbqqsauce11872304012834whyareyoustillreadingthis?198498127301270823 then that's cool, that's cool. b:chuckleb:victory I'm just kidding. Good to know. b:pleased

b:laugh
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    do you think maybe you can put up a SYSTEM WARNING notification as to when this will happen..

this is the 5th time in 2 days i wasted fkn wines and coin running BH's only to be kicked off and unable to log in ..I'm GETTING FKN PISSED OFF

b:angryb:angry
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    do you think maybe you can put up a SYSTEM WARNING notification as to when this will happen..

this is the 5th time in 2 days i wasted fkn wines and coin running BH's only to be kicked off and unable to log in ..I'm GETTING FKN PISSED OFF

b:angryb:angry

>Forum and website maintenance
    >Not the game's server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Betrigan - Raging Tide
    Betrigan - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can you do something about the massive lag spikes and DCs on the east coast servers as well while you're at it?

+1 for this... RT is a nightmare these last few days...
  • Betrigan - Raging Tide
    Betrigan - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I second that! f:meh

+1 thirds
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2013

It says NOTHING about fixed nor updates. You guys are getting whipped about about nothing.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »

It says NOTHING about fixed nor updates. You guys are getting whipped about about nothing.

Dude......this is PWE.....stuff gets broken at times even when they do maintenance......get use to it.....f:despise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What a sorry way to run a business, updates that break things, take away things that make people (customers) happy (without even telling them).
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 for this... RT is a nightmare these last few days...

There have been DC's on RT? I haven't gotten DC'd in a couple months.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On the DQ page, I can send items to only one of the several servers I have characters on. Is this part of what's being worked on in the maintenance?