Who do I have to kill around here...

2»

Comments

• kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just use the TT99 Arm + TT99 Boot LA, you could have refined them with the money you wasted trying to get something impossible
    b:bye

Just use your TT99 and die 1 hit like a real sin thx
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1 R9rr might equal 5 people in full T3..........

Yes I would have to agree with you there, in TW before I ever got my R9 gear, I did not last very long, I had very nice damage from my gear (130+ att lvls chilled) but I had **** defenses and never lasted long. When I finally got the 4 r9 armor pieces, I saw a immediate improvement. Right now I have 3 s3 pieces and 1 s2 piece. In one of the last TW's I was in when we (Marine) was still on the map I successfully defended and beat 2 r8 seekers a g16 Niv bm and a psy(idk gear) that ganked me. I was quite impressed and so were they.

Gear helps a lot but skill (knowledge of the class) and tactics will go a lot further than just slapping top end gear on. How I beat that group was I stun locked the 3 ha's then killed the psy (weakest from the hits I received from her). Then killed the seekers (ss+rift triple sparked one hit them or similar, happened fast lol) while keeping the bm stun locked as much as possible and saving him for last as he was the strongest (def and dmg wise). I have been working a lot in NW on attacking groups and stun locking cata barbs and it has paid off in TW's. I have practiced some on "other" servers as well.

For a sin in pve to effectively and efficiently solo farm is having a proper balance of def and dmg, max amount of interval you can get(aps) and not relying solely on bp as a def. With the nature of the Sin class having LA armor comes at a cost of defenses which is a somewhat balance of mag and pdef. If you can get interval on R8R you can increase your defense greatly. You can also increase your def greatly if you get double or even triple interval on G16 Niv daggers. Having double interval on my daggers let me upgrade my orns to not only increase my hp but increase my effective hp with more defense.
    Just use the TT99 Arm + TT99 Boot LA, you could have refined them with the money you wasted trying to get something impossible
    b:bye

Just use your TT99 and die 1 hit like a real sin thx

it is not impossible, just very low odd's, there are several sets already on most of the servers.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1 R9rr might equal 5 people in full T3..........

.......... But there's still more people wearing less than R9.f:poo

APS will do fine in PvP.
    That is why I am glad I went r8r armor with warsoul recast b:sin

And I love aps killing themselves on my defenses... it never gets old how funny it is to see them dead faster than I could react to being attacked b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]