Who do I have to kill around here...

Lolitta - Raging Tide
Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
...to get -0.5 int on Light Boots R8?
I made over 150 reshapes and no -int what so ever so what a human can do to get a damn bonus, kill someone?
I dont know what to do anymore all i get is MP MP MP and yes ...MP!
What is the chance to get -int in this game and why do they put it if we can never get it?
I try and try but after 150 reshapes I am same as I was from reshape 1. What can I do if I dont get a chance to get it?
Not to say it cost a lot of money to change the bonuses but I am SICK of paying millions on reshapes and end up where i was before.
Is all a big joke! Hey GM.....Maybe you should try it and see how it is to spend all you money you farm on nothing. I bet you won't be laughing! ohhh wait you dont farm!
]
I forgot to say...If u dont go to NW you cant make the reshape and here is at 3AM is hard anyways to make for nothing...
Post edited by Lolitta - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol only 150 tries XD if i told you how much coin i burned trying to get intervals on my r8r boots you would be shocked lol and i still havent got intervals on my r8r boots b:surrender i mostly get useless magic stats b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You can fail 300 times, but it will only take one success, i'd say keep trying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I know a sin who burned over 1billion of in game coin back when trials and r8r first came out to try and get int on his boots. Theres another sin who's done close to 300 w/o any int i know of so keep trying.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Gambling and chances are what make up most PWI`s income , keep trying. b:surrender
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ☆☆Boots of the Ocean: Sol

You have 3x 0.16% chance per reroll to get -0.05 int.

= every 208 rerolls on average there is someone who's getting 1x -0.05 int,
    most likely in combination with +mag or +mp addon.

There are way cheaper and better aims in this game (even when price for rerolls dropped strongly). If you want more HP and defence, better refine and shard your gear (yeah, put shards into your boots =P).
    You would need two parts of R8rr anyway to get the bonus.
    And the only other part which can also get an int bonus is ☆☆Brigandine of the Ocean: Sol. You most likely want 2x int on armor, right? Gl with this lol.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I made over 150 reshapes and no -int what so ever so what a human can do to get a damn bonus, kill someone?
    What is the chance to get -int in this game and why do they put it if we can never get it?
    I try and try but after 150 reshapes I am same as I was from reshape 1. What can I do if I dont get a chance to get it?
    Not to say it cost a lot of money to change the bonuses but I am SICK of paying millions on reshapes and end up where i was before.
    Is all a big joke! Hey GM.....Maybe you should try it and see how it is to spend all you money you farm on nothing. I bet you won't be laughing! ohhh wait you dont farm!
    ]
    I forgot to say...If u dont go to NW you cant make the reshape and here is at 3AM is hard anyways to make for nothing...
    You could have just paid toward r9 instead of reshaping r8, or just paid toward s4 neck, upgraded matchless wings, etc. I can think of a lot more useful things to do with that coin that would bear better results for a sin than R8R -int, for PVE purposes and especially PVP, than gambling hundreds of millions on this -int fetish.
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

< over 180 rerolls, time killed at 1am nw and for damascene forced to play nw with my sin (80-120 tokens instead of 160-280 with main---and no i don't want to multi, now since the small map)

so you get the picture? join the "i wanna shred something to pieces" club

now im putting aside coins for 100 more rolls at once (i have most of the tokens for damas), and hopefully either quit or get it f:angry.

general feeling: if i'dd knew from the start i was one of the unlucky ones i would probably have stopped. and yes there are better options to use those coins but there's always the thrill for the deal.f:leer (moreover since i already have the int r8r chest)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You could have just paid toward r9 instead of reshaping r8, or just paid toward s4 neck, upgraded matchless wings, etc. I can think of a lot more useful things to do with that coin that would bear better results for a sin than R8R -int, for PVE purposes and especially PVP, than gambling hundreds of millions on this -int fetish.

Obviously you dont realize that for a sin aps gear is almost as important as the PvP gear if you pvp. I've neglected my aps gear and I pay for it every 2x. It's not really an int fetish, it's more of, r8r has a lot of def, so why not try to get that extra int and boost you damage and chi gain.
    We don't know if this person is r9rr or not, but 5aps with r9rr dags? O **** P. And the last time I checked, It's not worth it to farm in a non-int set for a sin.
    edited October 2013
    Obviously you dont realize that for a sin aps gear is almost as important as the PvP gear if you pvp. I've neglected my aps gear and I pay for it every 2x. It's not really an int fetish, it's more of, r8r has a lot of def, so why not try to get that extra int and boost you damage and chi gain.
    We don't know if this person is r9rr or not, but 5aps with r9rr dags? O **** P. And the last time I checked, It's not worth it to farm in a non-int set for a sin.
    r8r def is nothing compared to r9s3 and set bonus.. I prefer fighting r8r sins with an int fetish than r9s3 sin who was smarter about their gear. The difference is huge. PVE is another story obviously.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'll just leave this here.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    r8r def is nothing compared to r9s3 and set bonus.. I prefer fighting r8r sins with an int fetish than r9s3 sin who was smarter about their gear. The difference is huge. PVE is another story obviously.

b:laugh^^b:laugh

Nothing of any of the other available Armor choices (in any of the classes) matches the Defense stats of any of the R9s3 sets....b:chuckle....So why even make the comparison??? (One says humorously)>b:chuckle

Thats like comparing Coal (no matter how high its grade or type) to Diamonds (All the other types are still all just Coal, no matter how you look at it)...b:laugh
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What does r9 have to do with this to begin with? They are talking about getting -int on r8r boots. People say that it is dumb to get it, but if you so happen to get the -int on the boots, you can then upgrade your aps gear a lot, for more survivability. There are 2 sins that I know of on Sanctuary that have -int on boots. One of them also has 2 -int adds on r8r top, making them 5.0 with r999 daggers. We also have a bm that has 2 -int adds on their top as well. When it all comes down to it, investing in a farming char helps you in the long run during 2x, and that seems to be what they are talking about. They wouldn't make this thread just to hear r999 is better and go for it.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Sorry to answer you all so late. Crazy busy real life b:shocked
    I read what you all said and i cant believe you all did so many recast. I thought I had bug or something. I guess I will keep trying. Sorry if I seem crazy mad but I was having a bad day in real life and also in game...
    The problem is that is very expensive to do and I can just cry when i see all my money go to nothing, only if was cheaper....I love sin that I can solo TT with (I'm kinda solo person) and is very hard to hit with only 2.50 when you solo 3-3. If I put APS i am 1 shot so the R8 recast was the best choice. I seen in game a sin on RT have 2 -INT on chest and 1 on boots so lucky and I cant even get 1 b:cry
    But thank you all for making me feel better and i will keep trying and when I get the bonus I will have a Forum Party! b:cute
    edited October 2013
    What does r9 have to do with this to begin with? They are talking about getting -int on r8r boots. People say that it is dumb to get it, but if you so happen to get the -int on the boots, you can then upgrade your aps gear a lot, for more survivability. There are 2 sins that I know of on Sanctuary that have -int on boots. One of them also has 2 -int adds on r8r top, making them 5.0 with r999 daggers. We also have a bm that has 2 -int adds on their top as well. When it all comes down to it, investing in a farming char helps you in the long run during 2x, and that seems to be what they are talking about. They wouldn't make this thread just to hear r999 is better and go for it.
    I'd read posts before making this remark.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Doing the standard aps setup and +10ing it would probably have been cheaper at this point and works just fine in pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    I'd read posts before making this remark.

True but people said on forums is very rare bonus but I did not know you need at least 200 recasts , no one said that before , I mean that much....
    I guess then there is nothing we players can do, just keep on going...
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    only took 15+ or - rerolls for my r8r boots, but they are ha, so maybe there's a difference.
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    only took 15+ or - rerolls for my r8r boots, but they are ha, so maybe there's a difference.

you just got extremely lucky >.< our HA r8r boots has the same 0.16% chance for intervals as a sins r8r boots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    slamstone wrote: »
    < over 180 rerolls, time killed at 1am nw and for damascene forced to play nw with my sin (80-120 tokens instead of 160-280 with main---and no i don't want to multi, now since the small map)

so you get the picture? join the "i wanna shred something to pieces" club

now im putting aside coins for 100 more rolls at once (i have most of the tokens for damas), and hopefully either quit or get it f:angry.

general feeling: if i'dd knew from the start i was one of the unlucky ones i would probably have stopped. and yes there are better options to use those coins but there's always the thrill for the deal.f:leer (moreover since i already have the int r8r chest)

I'm having the same issues with my archers r8r and I'm not even trying for intervals. This has been the actual progression of me rerolling my r8r

Give me something good f:grin

20 rolls later

Give me something better f:weep

20 rolls later

Give me anything but magic f:fume

I've gotten so fed up with rerolling my r8r that I've said to hell with it and am getting R9. At the current sale prices we've been having I think it the long run it may turn out to be cheaper. By some miracle I had extremely good luck in warsong and managed to get all the archer gear molds in less than a week. Though I have to admit I really will miss that 1300 hp bonus my r8r gives. Can only hope my rrr9 ends up with good stats so I don't end up in the same cycle as my r8r.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
    HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2013

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Drakon Leader
    Levels 105 - 104 - 102
    750 Dex R8r
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lucky? yes, I suppose so. about time too.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The game isn't even about aps anymore. -lol!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've gotten so fed up with rerolling my r8r that I've said to hell with it and am getting R9. At the current sale prices we've been having I think it the long run it may turn out to be cheaper. By some miracle I had extremely good luck in warsong and managed to get all the archer gear molds in less than a week. Though I have to admit I really will miss that 1300 hp bonus my r8r gives. Can only hope my rrr9 ends up with good stats so I don't end up in the same cycle as my r8r.

R9 has some of the best refining in the game. So you don't have anything to really worry about when it comes to being squishy.

If I were you, I would suggest you look into getting Tienkeng/Tisha's and finding out the best course of action to -> get +8 refine on armor. Don't do anything except for D.orbs for your weapon, thoughfoxy alone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    The game isn't even about aps anymore. -lol!

1 R9rr might equal 5 people in full T3..........

.......... But there's still more people wearing less than R9.f:poo

APS will do fine in PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    But i did not want aps for PVP, i wanted to farm means PVE and I dont like to hit with 1 APS lol , for that I can make a wizard ...
    I want to have decent survival and decent aps cuz in TT 3-3 you cant do with 1 aps(more or less) that R9 gives you. I want aps and the defense from R8 gear and if I get aps on boots I can put puzzle cub necklaces and belt and have a great defense. If you think aps sucks go with full R9 and make mobless FWS or TT 3-3.
    Oups. I forgot to say i came to 230+ recasts number , cool no? I spend almost 600 MIL on R8 recast....believe it or not. Just yesterday I spend over 100 mil doing it over and over
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    But i did not want aps for PVP, i wanted to farm means PVE and I dont like to hit with 1 APS lol , for that I can make a wizard ...
    I want to have decent survival and decent aps cuz in TT 3-3 you cant do with 1 aps(more or less) that R9 gives you. I want aps and the defense from R8 gear and if I get aps on boots I can put puzzle cub necklaces and belt and have a great defense. If you think aps sucks go with full R9 and make mobless FWS or TT 3-3.
    Oups. I forgot to say i came to 230+ recasts number , cool no? I spend almost 600 MIL on R8 recast....believe it or not. Just yesterday I spend over 100 mil doing it over and over

unless you get 2 x int on the top which is 1450 rerolls in average, your aps wont change compared to the standard aps. you lose your wrist/boot set bonus, why would you want to lose the belt/beck bonus as well?

i did it for the dex, higher def and the ability to put deity stones in :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    [QUOTE=Lolitta -
    Oups. I forgot to say i came to 230+ recasts number , cool no? I spend almost 600 MIL on R8 recast....believe it or not. Just yesterday I spend over 100 mil doing it over and over[/QUOTE]

May I say , thats just plain and simple stupid. Good luck farming that 600m back b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Wizard and Sin (now) are both pretty bad choices for pve from my perspective.

Not much experience with 3-3, so I wonder; how much farming are you gonna have to do just to break even on the investment? How much farming will you have the ambition to continue after? What's the chance that some drastic changes happen to TT before you break even? Is there anything other than TT where aps clearly benefits? (Not even sure it does; isn't there a video of a caster soloing it with no problem?)
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • mnbros
    mnbros Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Not that bad to get interval on boot..took 6 rolls for me..back to 5aps and a whole lot easier to farm again. farming for r9 atm. Happy rerollin!
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ]

If you looked on pwdatabase the chances, you would'nt event try that ****. b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]