New identity

Options
124»

Comments

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I have an old account, and one of the characters on this account is one made the day PWI came out. The name is unique and the character is only about level 11.

This Veno is on the same account and I made her a few weeks ago when I returned.

So I would like to know "If I delete the other - can I use this item to take her name for this Veno?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    not with only 1 person actually working :P

Lol so true... they don't even have the manpower to run a webpage, and you guys think they can do a server merge? xD
    I have an old account, and one of the characters on this account is one made the day PWI came out. The name is unique and the character is only about level 11.

This Veno is on the same account and I made her a few weeks ago when I returned.

So I would like to know "If I delete the other - can I use this item to take her name for this Veno?"

After the character is fully deleted the name should be reusable. I have deleted characters in the past with names I liked, then made new characters after the deletion period and reused the names. I assume a name change scroll would be no different since the name would be considered available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842