Pwi is now a dating website. Next up, How to catch a predator.

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    SyntherosX can now make applications via the perfect match system for his next wife.

#trophyhusband #mynameissyntherosxandimthebest

Lol. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lol. xD

I think the match thing is dumb but the first comment matches it. Go around pwi you see nothing but "married" people and almost everyone on their is e-dating. Pwi has a ironic flow to it people make fun of the people that e-date on they and turn around and get a wife/hubby on the game b:laugh which is funny because that costs money to get married if I'm not mistaken.

Also idk how pwi matches up with guys on internet chat rooms trying to lure young girls to come meet up with them. But nice try stormy b:pleased
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I think the match thing is dumb but the first comment matches it. Go around pwi you see nothing but "married" people and almost everyone on their is e-dating. Pwi has a ironic flow to it people make fun of the people that e-date on they and turn around and get a wife/hubby on the game b:laugh which is funny because that costs money to get married if I'm not mistaken.

Also idk how pwi matches up with guys on internet chat rooms trying to lure young girls to come meet up with them. But nice try stormy b:pleased

My hubby on game is my real life wife and I know a lot of couples that were married or dating before they started playing then got married in game it's almost as common as the e-dating ppl which I'm not necessarily opposed so long as both people are keenly aware of the risks and have taken precautions...and are both over 18...
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I read about it, and immediately got an icky feeling, both creeped-out icky, and disgusted icky.

I'm sure though that there is no need to participate in this program if you do not wish to do so. I know I sure do not wish to do so b:spit
    edited September 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot what is the likelyhood that someone will use the perfect match system to troll people?
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot what is the likelyhood that someone will use the perfect match system to troll people?
    I am bored! I would like to talk about Mozart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Your all perverts because this is the first place your mind went...the first thing I thought was "I'm gonna use it to troll people" b:laugh

Me and this guy would match on the find a friend option.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I need a mentor.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am bored! I would like to talk about Mozart.

LMFAO b:dirty

SweetieBot can I use the perfect match system to become your lover?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2013
    Options

SweetieBot can I use the perfect match system to become your lover?
    If that is what you want, go for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

edited September 2013
    Options
    Me and this guy would match on the find a friend option.

we would be called Team Cyber Troll
  • Misturo - Sanctuary
    Misturo - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Id be honestly okay with this if it didnt creep me out. But really, under 18 option? I actually BOTHERED to make a freaking forum account and stuff just to comment on couple things. I havent so far given any *bleeps* about what PWI is doing but now they went too far..

Ive played this game 3+ years now, nearly 4, and this is my maybe third post today. I have to say, Im dissapointed on how things are going currently.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Are you saying I'm not actually a blonde baywatch dude looking for a boyfriend? :<

b:chuckle oh you..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited September 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot what is the meaning of life? f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well.. this system will get idiots like TheSteelGoat off of world chat looking for a girlfriend >________> f:melon
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2013
    Options

SweetieBot what is the meaning of life?
    (according to Douglas Adams' humorous science-fiction novel The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well then... Time to revive this gem

Here's my app in advance! b:laugh
    truekossy wrote: »
    Server: Any of them.
    Username: Whatever you want it to be.
    Sex: Yes please.
    Interests/ description: I'm the mysterious chick everyone wants to know more about.
    Looking for: A freshly baked cake, if ya know what I mean.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Seriously starting to question the minds behind this game. Who the hell in their right mind would implement this? Is there an age filtering for the minors who play this game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well.. this system will get idiots like TheSteelGoat off of world chat looking for a girlfriend >________> f:melon

You named someone!! f:horror

Some barb whose name rhymes with SeemeHiss might use this system much too, like Kitty mentioned in earlier post. f:horror
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Seriously starting to question the minds behind this game. Who the hell in their right mind would implement this? Is there an age filtering for the minors who play this game?

I'm assuming there is, if not I'm gonna use one of my alts to lie about my age and troll the pedo's like Maka xD
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm assuming there is, if not I'm gonna use one of my alts to lie about my age and troll the pedo's like Maka xD
    Haha, troll him hard creamy! In all seriousness though, this is pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You named someone!! f:horror

Some barb whose name rhymes with SeemeHiss might use this system much too, like Kitty mentioned in earlier post. f:horror

LMAO Gimekiss? I forgot about that fool f:horror

I find it funny that they're all barbs, the creeps that is
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That psychic FASHION :o
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear
    PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I'm tempted to troll them too, I just don't want to puke on my keyboard...
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I understand the use of a system like this, meet people to help quest together and do things together, this is very very useful for someone new or low level but the "under 18" and the "lover" option is unnecessary and invites alot of unwanted things potential happening, its also creepy. Didn't realize this game was turning in to e harmony.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    I understand the use of a system like this, meet people to help quest together and do things together, this is very very useful for someone new or low level but the "under 18" and the "lover" option is unnecessary and invites alot of unwanted things potential happening, its also creepy. Didn't realize this game was turning in to e harmony.

Agreed. I don't mind the lover part frankly but the "under 18" part...not sure what to think about that o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't see any harm in the "friend" or "mentor" function... But they might wanna make the "lover" function unavailable for "18 and under"... That should be an adult-only function really... f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Getting ready to try out this new thing to see who comes up on my results just for the lols on the Lover part....please don't bring up some creep I was thinking about blacklisting >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I bet top dollar that this is going to make world chat drama even worse! Oooh I can't wait, I love that mess, so hilarious. And watch people married in game NOT be matched up with their in game spouse f:grin
  • SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear
    SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    f:shy

Under 18 here looking for lover. (joke)

f:brick

I wonder if anyone else noticed that there isn't a gender option... All the males on female toons are S.O.L

bwahahhaa