Banned old players from restricted countries

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    We currently don't have CM here, so good luck to get an answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • redcrow92
    redcrow92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know, it will not bring back our friends.
    I know, the chances of changing things will be small.
    I know, that PWI continuous doing whatever they want.
    I know also, that this idea might be really uselees.

... But in knowing off all things above, i will suggest a new Event:
    Spamming PWI International GM Mailbox with Tickets: BRING BACK OUR FRIENDS
    I feel sad, i feel angry, i feel useless and powerless. And i want to do something. I'm restless and don't know what to do. So i send a Ticket - to give me back my friends.
    And if there is a little, little, small-tiny-whatever chance that - if enough people do it - they notice how important this topic is for us and they will do something about, i will continue writing them.

Maybe i only do this to get the feeling 'I have done what i could' but to do nothing and only discussing in a forum no one from GM/Developer side reades is also uselees.

So feel free to join the 'Event' or not.
    I only wanted to write this donw.
    Thanks for reading.
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm simplly disgusted, but not surprised... Really why do I even still play this? Prbablly just bcs few people with who I enjoy chatting. Shamefull ! Very shamefull PWI ! I hope this stupid move makes u loose as many players as posible bcs u totally diserve it .
    I got one question: do you even give a dam about how much those people invested in ur game ? I am not speaking just about money, but about time also. Lets say you would give them theier money back...how will u offer them theier time and ingame friends back? HOOOOOOOW?
    Careless people... are u going to ban us all that comment here aswell cuz we dare to be against you ? I wouldn't be surprised.... Keep going with ur mess.
    Russia isn't part of Europe? Why do you have an EU server if you ban a region that is part of dam freaking Europe????
    f:angryf:scaredf:despise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I request people not to be too aggressive and get this thread close, u can always convey your anger in a polite way out here. And rage all you want on your tickets. Yes Spam tickets might work as well, thought modertors and CM will say differently
  • Mermi - Morai
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I request people not to be too aggressive and get this thread close, u can always convey your anger in a polite way out here. And rage all you want on your tickets. Yes Spam tickets might work as well, thought modertors and CM will say differently

I am sorry if i was rude in any way... but how were they with this decision ? I don't think that just by "cute words" they will change anything :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am sorry if i was rude in any way... but how were they with this decision ? I don't think that just by "cute words" they will change anything :P

I tell you this dear, that i have full faith in pwi, that before such a drastic step they would inform all, but am also aware of this that its a glitch, its based on my past experience with pwi, a few months back.

Also all am saying is all your hate and anger should go to the tickets, not on public forums, why ? becuase i want this thread to continue the discussion and we be able to respond to anything they ( pwi ) say, if this thread gets closed then there is no space for us to respond back to them right ?
  • Mermi - Morai
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I tell you this dear, that i have full faith in pwi, that before such a drastic step they would inform all, but am also aware of this that its a glitch, its based on my past experience with pwi, a few months back.

Also all am saying is all your hate and anger should go to the tickets, not on public forums, why ? becuase i want this thread to continue the discussion and we be able to respond to anything they ( pwi ) say, if this thread gets closed then there is no space for us to respond back to them right ?

ye i do agree , but if it was a bug shouldn't they announce it or something so we don't create all this wave of mess?
    And if is not a bug I consider quiting PWI, what if over night they decide my city or country or region or whatever is not worth playing theier game...then what ? say bye bye to my 3 years of work and farm on my account right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ye i do agree , but if it was a bug shouldn't they announce it or something so we don't create all this wave of mess?
    And if is not a bug I consider quiting PWI, what if over night they decide my city or country or region or whatever is not worth playing theier game...then what ? say bye bye to my 3 years of work and farm on my account right?

Their office or work time hasnt started yet, it shud start in 30 mins
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    this contract?

Uhmm... I have seen some debate bout signing away your rights. I think it was if it should be possible but as things are currently, you cant sign away your rights completely. Defending with ToS on court and PWE lawyers would be laughed out of there.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • madmuasel1907
    madmuasel1907 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    To be honest, PWI became really problematic to play. I am sure about what I say because I have about 4 year playing experience. There are so many mistakes, lags, glithes, etc. like with today's Moon Lady's quest. To my mind, game administration should take care of all in game problems first, only after that they should activate new things. There's still much to be done. All in all, I doubt GM's are reading this topic.

The best thing every russian player can do is to write an email to the custumer service, because it is said "We will NOT discuss any bans with anyone except for the banned account holder, so please do not send emails asking why your friend is banned." I still hope that old players will be disbanned, however this is only a continuation, this would not solve the problem.

I think whole region disassemble is a freak deal. If that really matters that such regions like Russia or China have their own game versions, then it would be much more fair to make those versions equal. As far as I am concerned, russian version is much lower than international. Even though there are other game versions, people from all the world should be free to choose any version and server. We can draw a parallel with Facebook for example. Why isn't this social network made only for english people? The same about games. If we want to communicate with international audience we should be able to do that. In game communication is also a way of finding friends with main interests, even in a more narrow interest way. Furthermore, almost every player brings the money into the game. Moreover, he/she brings his/her friends which means MORE money. This is an advantage for the game managers, so they must not forget it.

Ребята, не отчаивайтесь. В любом случае, я очень надеюсь, проблема решится в вашу пользу. Это региональное разделение дико глупо, в противном случае, пускай администрация докажет иное. Проблема стоит двустороннего обсуждения. (People, do not get sad. In any case, I hope it very much, the problem will be solved in your advantage. This regional division is quite silly, otherwise I hope administration will prove the other. The problem costs bilateral discussion.)
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just... lol.

Everytime you think pwi just did the most stupid thing in the world they take it as a personal challenge and do somethnig even dumber..
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So when the hell is someone going to respond ? what about those new blue named things closing threads here and there at their "own" will ? i really don't find any of those ___________ (well i wanna use a lot of adjectives but for now restraining myself) not replying yet ? i mean we are holding on to our patients for a while, but it seems that its going to take the rough turn now ?
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    Tassula - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I tried apply to support. So it's all what they told me : Hello Anna

For privacy reasons, we cannot speak to you about any accounts that you are not the owner of. Please have the account's owner contact us directly by sending an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com from the banned account's registered email address.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I tried apply to support. So it's all what they told me : Hello Anna

For privacy reasons, we cannot speak to you about any accounts that you are not the owner of. Please have the account's owner contact us directly by sending an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com from the banned account's registered email address.

Confirm from your friends, who got banned if they got any response...
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    All my friends are trying to write to them in support, but it's all in vain b:sad
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So when the hell is someone going to respond ? what about those new blue named things closing threads here and there at their "own" will ? i really don't find any of those ___________ (well i wanna use a lot of adjectives but for now restraining myself) not replying yet ? i mean we are holding on to our patients for a while, but it seems that its going to take the rough turn now ?

While this situation is really terrible (and I have to think that it's a glitch, it would just be a fail move on PWI's end to mass-ban these people), the mods wouldn't be able to do anything.

They moderate the forum, but have absolutely no power when it comes to the actual game itself and the accounts that are associated with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • EchoFae - Archosaur
    EchoFae - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This is so sad, I hope it gets fixed for you all. b:sad
    !*LOL*! b:chuckle
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    While this situation is really terrible (and I have to think that it's a glitch, it would just be a fail move on PWI's end to mass-ban these people), the mods wouldn't be able to do anything.

They moderate the forum, but have absolutely no power when it comes to the actual game itself and the accounts that are associated with it.

It still kinda says something no GMs have said anything to inform playerbase what is going on. This game has no professional management, whole staff is a bad joke. Its not moderators fault but GMs who surely have heard of this but dont feel like any kind of communication is necessary.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Edalus - Morai
    Edalus - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    It still kinda says something no GMs have said anything to inform playerbase what is going on. This game has no professional management, whole staff is a bad joke. Its not moderators fault but GMs who surely have heard of this but dont feel like any kind of communication is necessary.

As far as I know, there are certain things the moderators here need an okey from little china to talk about; they have to take care of what they say and what not. So, either they had other things to do or they are not aware of it or they are forbidden to talk about this situation right now.
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Now they answered some craziness to my friends when they trying to send report : Our records show that your account was banned for logging into a blacklisted IP. This can occur if you are logging in from an unsecured network.

For your security we ask that you change your password, and never share your account information with anyone. This will help prevent such future problems. Once the password has been changed we will be able to release the account.

Thank you.
    LOL b:angry
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    But they can't change anything they was banned lol
  • murmeow
    murmeow Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Attention, banned Russian players!
    Yesterday I e-mailed directly to support (e-mail is customerservice@perfectworld.com just for you to know) and explained that account XXX belongs to Russian player and it was registered in 2009 so in no way shall it be banned because accounts registered until 2011 were granted a permission to keep on playing.
    I have already received an answer and yes - that ban was a total mistake and it was lifted from my account. I checked it already - thank you so much PWI - I got my cleric back, she's alive and in good health=) Still, I cannot log in here in site with that account and order blessings and submit tickets but, again, I wrote about this problem directly to E-mail so guess it will be solved soon too.
    So stay calm, E-mail them and you'll be fine.
    Also, thanks to all you guys here in the thread for supporting us and not forgetting ingame friendship.
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Thank you very much for information, i'm glad you got your character back. I hope my friends can do it too :)
  • Tiberius - Morai
    Tiberius - Morai Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Next week with update the rest of Europe will be banned probably b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rcilis-HT
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    murmeow wrote: »
    Still, I cannot log in here in site with that account and order blessings and submit tickets but, again, I wrote about this problem directly to E-mail so guess it will be solved soon too.
    I have same issue with web site. Let us know how it's going when you get the answer please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    some of my friends was unbanned. But! Yes they still can't play because of their IP from Russia. It's really stupid.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    some of my friends was unbanned. But! Yes they still can't play because of their IP from Russia. It's really stupid.
    Very important: when you ask for unban underline that you log in from troublesome IP and it causes problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yes please if somebody know what to do let us know.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yes please if somebody know what to do let us know.
    If you are impatient, send ticket and wait and don't forget to mention what i pointed in my previous post. Only after your IP is safe you can log in without risk to get banned again.
    If you are patient, you can just wait, they obviously aware something is wrong and most likely working on it now. Maybe solution will remove the problems for all =)
    I'd send ticket anyway, just in case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If you are impatient, send ticket and wait and don't forget to mention what i pointed in my previous post. Only after your IP is safe you can log in without risk to get banned again.
    If you are patient, you can just wait, they obviously aware something is wrong and most likely working on it now. Maybe solution will remove the problems for all =)
    I'd send ticket anyway, just in case.

Thank you we will.