Unable to log mult. accounts

Changuita - Harshlands
Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
Hi! This morning after the update I was having trouble logging in (took forever, eventually worked) and I noticed that I am not able to log more than one account. Now- I'm only logging the one as a shop, the other to play around and level and BH and whatnot- which I thought was perfectly allowable. However, when I try to log the second account, it comes up with "Network Error."

Now I decided to do a little experiment- I live with another person that plays this game and he uses the same internet (different computer ofc) to play the game. We wanted to see if it was one account per computer allowed after the update... or b:shocked one per IP. Unfortunately- when he tried to log (just his first account mind you, not dual clienting) it gave him "Network Error" as well.

SO my question: is this a change on purpose- restricting our playable accounts per IP to 1?b:angry Or perhaps a mistake? We love to play together, and this really puts a damper on that fun activity we do together. Anyone else have this problem or know about some new rule that I don't?

b:surrenderb:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Changuita - Harshlands on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.