Options
2»

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    klys wrote: »
    A cat barb will most likely be purged several times before coming to its final resting place. If i'm in a cat squad or cat support and barbs are under heavy fire- im either gonna be spike healing or crowd controlling, instead of wasting time dropping balls on a cat that will most likely be purged in 3 sec anyway. The clerics also have priority on the balls so putting it into cooldown is risky.

+1 to that.
    This thread was about demon/sage res in relation to the aoe res. Not demon res vs sage res. On the subject of res on a cata barb..

That turned into demon vs sage cause someone in the first page said something like ''It's useless to go sage cause AOE ress save the same exp'', so it's why people started to compare demon vs sage to show that even if AOE save 95% that doesn't make the sage ress useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dulcesito - Dreamweaver
    Dulcesito - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Imo, Sage res is still better than Demon. Yes, I may come back with full hp when res but it only takes a second to heal myself...it does not take a second to make back that lost exp. On the PvP side..Demon does have an advantage. However, Sage still saves a charm tick and like I said..only takes a second to heal..
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    On the PvP side..Demon does have an advantage. However, Sage still saves a charm tick and like I said..only takes a second to heal..
    Good point when talking about NW. But not possible in TW.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Imo, Sage res is still better than Demon. Yes, I may come back with full hp when res but it only takes a second to heal myself...it does not take a second to make back that lost exp. On the PvP side..Demon does have an advantage. However, Sage still saves a charm tick and like I said..only takes a second to heal..

If people cared about exp in pve they would wait for the cleric or buy guardian scrolls
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    If people cared about exp in pve they would wait for the cleric or buy guardian scrolls

Mystic can solo a lot of stuff, like FC, PV and TT, if the mystic die there's not always a cleric available to go ress. (or some place like solo Lunar and TT solo mode, a cleric cannot enter to go ress)

Dolls are expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute