edited June 2013
    Options
    Guess what...
    Servers are up!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot can confirm the servers are back up! Yay!

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 87ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 104ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PvE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 117ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 120ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 37ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 39ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 17ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 113ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, please forge me Sinrabansho
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Europe aint up though :P

EU servers are up as well. Oh Nice to see you D.D
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited June 2013
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    SweetieBot please make sure everyone knows the server are back up, before you truly shut down.....
    No.(5char)
    Sweetiebot, please forge me Sinrabansho
    Here you go!

☆☆Sinrabansho (2 socket(s))
    Type:Weapons
    Subtype:Magic Sword
    Used by character(s): Mystic, Cleric, Archer, Assassin, Barbarian, Venomancer, Psychic, Wizard, Blademaster
    Close Range
    LV. 13
    Attack Speed 1.25
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 527-791
    Magical attack 961-1175
    Str required 54
    Int required 300
    Level Required: 100
    Channelling -6%
    Magic +16
    Critical Hit Rate +4%
    Price: 99.000 / 198.000
    Manufactured by Anri_Rose
    Refine this gear!
    If this is wrong try using the item ID: SweetieBot please forge item ####.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

If there's a delay they could have stated that due certain issue it will take more 15 or 20 minutes to start the servers problem solved.

You.....you know what, don't worry. I'm not even going to bother.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You.....you know what, don't worry. I'm not even going to bother.

Yes Don't worry Be HAPPY ! b:victoryb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    maxaxax wrote: »
    please fix the venomancer instance. so we can attack the guards with ctrl and clicking without being in pk mode

your in no danger in pk mode from loosing items as long as you dont farm a red name from lower levels b:laugh
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited June 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, please kill 1001 Lethal Araneid Sharpfang.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So.. TM99 is still bugged then? Great. Would like to actually be able to experience the new content of the expansion, but I guess I'll have to wait some more.

>.<
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited June 2013
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    SweetieBot, please kill 1001 Lethal Araneid Sharpfang.
    You've killed Lethal Araneid Sharpfang 1 times!

You've farmed:
    117 Coin(s)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I can't do NW so..can't answer the question D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I can't do NW so..can't answer the question D:

Rofl, good point xD
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    6:00 a.m for me if i have to do N.W god b:cry really painful specially in winters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tentakulo
    tentakulo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot plz open 10000 Snake Fortune Packs
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited June 2013
    Options
    tentakulo wrote: »
    SweetieBot plz open 10000 Snake Fortune Packs
    You've opened 10000 S/D Fortune Pack LV15s!

You've won:
    40000 S/D Fortune Pack LV19
    10000 Magnawings
    10000 Emptifier
    10000 Gold Storm
    10000 Fiery Nebula
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishranger
    irishranger Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hi! What about those quests Silver/Golden card trials? They are not fixed this time?
  • Paraki - Dreamweaver
    Paraki - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sorry to be the grammar-obsessed pedantic one, but there was a typo in this week's patch notes.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/its.html
  • wiktor99rr
    wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    when i open my client it just says

( Unable to proceed update )

how do i fix?
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    when i open my client it just says

( Unable to proceed update )

how do i fix?
    The "Client running/Unable to proceed with update" message appears when you attempt to launch or patch the game while it is already running.

First, check the system tray to see if the has been minimized there. This is usually a result of trying to close the game via alt+F4 or the X in the corner of the window; the only way to properly exit the game is to do so from the in-game menu.

If the game has not been minimized, go to the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and end any instances you see of patcher.exe, launcher.exe, elementclient.exe, and pwprotector.exe, then try again.

If all else fails, reboot your computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wiktor99rr
    wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The "Client running/Unable to proceed with update" message appears when you attempt to launch or patch the game while it is already running.

First, check the system tray to see if the has been minimized there. This is usually a result of trying to close the game via alt+F4 or the X in the corner of the window; the only way to properly exit the game is to do so from the in-game menu.

If the game has not been minimized, go to the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and end any instances you see of patcher.exe, launcher.exe, elementclient.exe, and pwprotector.exe, then try again.

If all else fails, reboot your computer.

Thousand thanks b:surrenderb:laughb:cute
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You are strongly welcomed ! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merchantspwi
    merchantspwi Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Now call me crazy but.....

you can update TW timeslots in a whiff, but you refuse to change the NW time slot on sunday to allow more people to participate? we have been asking for this since NW started, and since then all we are hearing is that you are talking to the devs about it. Which after 4 months doesn't cut it anymore.
  • Thayl - Heavens Tear
    Thayl - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nice an all but, we need a fix to the new Veno Pet quest, i dont want to go PK again to activate de guards faster. Please fix this, until then i just stand there to see wave by wabe to pass by b:thanks
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nice sig~
    OT - I havent participated in NW since the change...

ty <3 I need to put it in better quality tbh, i dunno how :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

you can update TW timeslots in a whiff, but you refuse to change the NW time slot on sunday to allow more people to participate? we have been asking for this since NW started, and since then all we are hearing is that you are talking to the devs about it. Which after 4 months doesn't cut it anymore.

Sunday night NW begins just a few hours before I have to get up and go to work so I too would like to see an earlier time.

That said, the fact that a number of people are calling for it is not the end of the equation. Do we know that more people would participate if it were earlier? While most of the US east coast would probably find that desirable, the other time zones might think it's less so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Look I can understand someone saying this (if they live in Hawaii and are trying to NW on the {Westcoast servers} do to the fact its a Pacific State of the USA and all) But please tell me that this is not another European QQ'PoSt?!!?? (I mean My GoDd, how would all the {Morai server} players like it if all all of a sudden the miniscule amount of (US, Canadian & Mexican Citizens) who don't live in Europe at all (but still feel the need to play there on their European {Morai-server}) were all of a sudden supposed to stand up all indignant and CRY FOUL! And then demand that the Morai NWs all be set & played at (Ontario, Illinois or Chiapas Time!??) Even though they represented less then (1/2 of 1% of the populace) Don't ya think the European players on the {Morai server would be just a little bit in their rights to say Absolutely!} No WAY JOSE!! !??

I mean seriously! b:infuriated I play the West Coast servers And I'm still hearing people from Denmark & Sweden whining that we should have to take one for the preverbial GiPpEr and the betterment of all Mankind by setting our NW times at the acceptable times of the (finite & the few) so they can have either their wayyyyy /or/ continue to CRY ABOUT IT All DAYYY (Couldn't you guys atleast get the servers that run on side of our continent that are actually closer to you correct? When ya decided to play????)b:shocked

((V4l if anything, Please give those players who are in Europe (but playing in atleast the {westcoast servers} a character transfer to servers more compatible with their own timezones, PLEASEeeeeee!!!!?! AND Atleast Adjust the Eastcoast servers NW times to be more relevent to the English speaking Nations on the east of the Atlantic aswell as the Americas (since most of them stayed on the US servers do to their Linguistic problems with other European nationals who use languages other than English)

Please do these 2 things, So we won't have to still constantly hear them unreasonably WHINE about this (Because they still don't seem to understand that the NWs time slots still don't work all that well for those of us who're actually living within a couple of hours (either way) of the server times (and we're localized Domestic players) & that to move our times closer to their times will only **** over the majority of the rest of the (98%+) of us who actually are local regional players & not (10+hour off Server time) players who find it in themselves the neccesity to still play servers with times so far from their own that its insane))

(((I MEAN My GoD! Grow Up People!! I know people in Singapore!! Who play {HT-server} and Whine about this hardly even at all and they're (12 - 13 hours off our {HT-Server} time!!!) Why is it that everyone else seems to be able to handle the reality of the timezone differences! But our European & Euro descent neighbors/cousins Can't?????!!!!!!!! As I already said earlier ~ if our players demanded Morai adjusted its NW times to fill their less then 1% of the populace needs they'd be laughed at right off the bat & then would be outright HaTeD if they continued to Whine about it! (By pretty much the entire Local European Morai Server Population!!) So for Gods Sake PEOPLE! Please wake up to the reality that {PWi} and its server Populaces are not trying to discriminate on you (Just because they keep the current NW-times!) They're trying to do the best they can for the majority of the player populace as it sits.......b:surrender

If anything those of you guys who somehow ended up on the {Westcoast Servers} should be petitioning for character transfers to atleast the {Eastcoast servers} because if your desired time slot changes would **** us locals over, then it will absolutely destroy any chances the players in (Australia, New Zealand & Singapore) will ever have at having a decent (NW time) for them, and they actually need to play our west coast servers if they want to play the {PWi varient} of the game)))
    b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.