[Maintenance Discussion] 6-18-2013 [RISING CALL - COMPLETE]

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You missed the chance of the additional drop even firing. I'd calculate it out for you, but that'd make me a liar in my previous post, now wouldn't it?

Fair. I didn't even look on the individual mob page to see that it was just an additional drop. Then again you already knew I was gonna calculate it once you pointed that out, so here we go.

0.000013 * 0.006596 => 0.0000085748% chance. Not bad.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cursor is changed lol f:cute
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    Asishi - Archosaur Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fair. I didn't even look on the individual mob page to see that it was just an additional drop. Then again you already knew I was gonna calculate it once you pointed that out, so here we go.

0.000013 * 0.006596 => 0.0000085748% chance. Not bad.

b:cool
  • M/egadetH - Harshlands38
    M/egadetH - Harshlands38 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is true that they will implent +2 att lvl shards for armours?f:ponder
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ugh... I could've know... The new pets are Cash Shop only... Well at least I can strengthen up my Tabby... f:weep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Asishi - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Is true that they will implent +2 att lvl shards for armours?f:ponder

Correct, +2 attack level shards will indeed be added, and can be created from 3x DoTs. Additionally, according to these release notes, seems if you already sharded DoTs in your armor, you'll be able to upgrade them in-armor rather than trashing them, which may finally stop the ridicule for having fully DoT-sharded gear. Maybe.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ugh... I could've know... The new pets are Cash Shop only... Well at least I can strengthen up my Tabby... f:weep

All the 3 toons in your siggy are soo damn cute i wish you were from Raging Tide. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Yes they are f:sweat
    They still gave a lot to regular pets though so Venomancers can still play around with them without needing to buy a legendary pet!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Enlarged the map of Nation Wars:
    There are now 292 territories in Nation Wars, with 10 territories attached to the Nation HQs. This will severely reduce the chance of a HQ land-lock!

this will severely reduce the chance of a squad finding enemies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    all time SweetieBot ignore my request b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Devils_Fury - Sanctuary
    Devils_Fury - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sweetiebot check server status
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sweetiebot check server status
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PvE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    SweetieBot, forge me ★★★Wings of Ascension
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited June 2013
    Umm, is '★★★wings of ascension' really a gear you can forge?
    It has to be a weapon, armor, or accessory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Sudqi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    SweetieBot i want try open 100 Tempest Pack , what i will get??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asishi - Archosaur
    edited June 2013

The item doesn't exist on pwdatabase yet, you're probably going to have to wait around a week for the db to be updated. For now, we just get to sit and wonder.
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    here is a question .why is it that only high lvl gems can be transformed ?oh yea teh answer is t omake teh already most op players in teh game more OP while teh half that dont /cant cashshop have to suffer with gear that dont really matter when they are up against r9 3rd cast ,nirvana 3rd cast wow they gain 1 stat (40 atk lvls) but lose out on other stats when r93rd cast gets like 10 stats on each item then gets a gear bonus that already kills any gameplay during events (NW,tiger event, arena of blood ,COA, etc) instead of makin more OP items and gears for cashshoppers why dont yall gms make better gears to atleast match up to r9 3rd cast for the ppl who cant/dont cashshop. nirvana 4th cast or like 5 extra stats for the gears +better bonus,s for additional pieces (hp+ for 2 pieces ,+15 df lvls for 5 pieces,+20 atk lvls for full set) r9 3rd cast gets so many more bonus stats anmd gears stats than any gear on server , no wonder why ESO will cripple pwi GMs dont give a **** about real players only their beloved cashshoppers that help them make 100 million or more per year and yes ive seen teh articles proving it .cashshoppers ruined teh game and its only a matter of time before it dies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited June 2013
    SweetieBot i want try open 100 Tempest Pack , what i will get??
    I wanted to be with you alone, and talk about the weather.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweetiebot, please show me an image of a cow licking a pig b:cute .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited June 2013
    Sweetiebot, please show me an image of a cow licking a pig .
    Sure, no problem.

Image of a cow licking a pig .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i guess our bot need a path too :P

New upgrade quest for ★★Matchless Wings:
    Find the Prophet Zakaresh in Advanced Endless Universe to receive the quest. It can only be received by the leader of the group with ★★Matchless Wings in their inventory! Once the quest is complete, visit White Envoy Jade Snow in Southern Archosaur to upgrade the ★★Matchless Wings into ★★★Wings of Ascension.
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

f:shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    here is a question .why is it that only high lvl gems can be transformed ?oh yea teh answer is t omake teh already most op players in teh game more OP while teh half that dont /cant cashshop have to suffer with gear that dont really matter when they are up against r9 3rd cast ,nirvana 3rd cast wow they gain 1 stat (40 atk lvls) but lose out on other stats when r93rd cast gets like 10 stats on each item then gets a gear bonus that already kills any gameplay during events (NW,tiger event, arena of blood ,COA, etc) instead of makin more OP items and gears for cashshoppers why dont yall gms make better gears to atleast match up to r9 3rd cast for the ppl who cant/dont cashshop. nirvana 4th cast or like 5 extra stats for the gears +better bonus,s for additional pieces (hp+ for 2 pieces ,+15 df lvls for 5 pieces,+20 atk lvls for full set) r9 3rd cast gets so many more bonus stats anmd gears stats than any gear on server , no wonder why ESO will cripple pwi GMs dont give a **** about real players only their beloved cashshoppers that help them make 100 million or more per year and yes ive seen teh articles proving it .cashshoppers ruined teh game and its only a matter of time before it dies

without the boutique it would be already "dead".
    or will you run it for free?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]Image of a cow licking a pig .

What the hell b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited June 2013

Then why would anyone buy rank 9 if some similar set can be obtained in game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    All the 3 toons in your siggy are soo damn cute i wish you were from Raging Tide. b:cute

Ahw, thank you... I worked really hard making them like this too... I guess I can be kinda proud of them... f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Vaxuhal - Heavens Tear
    Vaxuhal - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Don't forget it is us cash shoppers that keep the game FREE for you to play. You want fair game..? Pay monthly to play it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    What the hell b:shocked

LOL I was hoping for something funny, but cow flavored rub for pork meat is not what i was expecting omg b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Yes they are f:sweat
    They still gave a lot to regular pets though so Venomancers can still play around with them without needing to buy a legendary pet!

Yeah... I just really hope that the person yesterday was right about Tabby Cat not changing form during evolution... f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

okii fine XD SweetieBot when you be free to hang out and talk about weather ?? b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]