[Maintenance Discussion] 6-18-2013 [RISING CALL - COMPLETE]

1171819202123»

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You said "There goes my chances of getting good gear, what are us poor people supposed to do?"

I gave you options on making coins in game. Metal hasn't changed by the way. There was no mention of any change to Metal, only Aba and Sot. Some of us like a challenge, others only imagine a challenge, but never take the initiative.

That was time spent that I can't get back.

Actually, I was talking about coin rewards, not gear really (even if mats you need drops, ppl will still have you pay for it now as well)... If it wasn't for this, one would never have to get stupid OP gear for PvE anyway... And yeah, Metal at least is still the same... So aside from Metal days, let's see... Morai, Psy's BH, additional Divine quests, Veno instance... Looks like I'll be done quickly now...

It's nice that some of you want a challenge but you made the game too easy for yourselves in the 1st place... And now the casual free players have to pay the price for you complaining... And you seem to forget that some ppl will need culti in SoT/Aba too at some point... "Oh we're sorry, you can't proceed with your culti unless you buy R9 or somehow manage to get S3 gear or something..." 8D

But again, I'm talking to ppl here who already have everything... Afcourse you don't care... Unless something happens like nerfing Nirvana while everyone had bought their precious APS stuff... Then you're the ones QQing after all... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually, I was talking about coin rewards, not gear really (even if mats you need drops, ppl will still have you pay for it now as well)... If it wasn't for this, one would never have to get stupid OP gear for PvE anyway... And yeah, Metal at least is still the same... So aside from Metal days, let's see... Morai, Psy's BH, additional Divine quests, Veno instance... Looks like I'll be done quickly now...

It's nice that some of you want a challenge but you made the game too easy for yourselves in the 1st place... And now the casual free players have to pay the price for you complaining... And you seem to forget that some ppl will need culti in SoT/Aba too at some point... "Oh we're sorry, you can't proceed with your culti unless you buy R9 or somehow manage to get S3 gear or something..." 8D

But again, I'm talking to ppl here who already have everything... Afcourse you don't care... Unless something happens like nerfing Nirvana while everyone had bought their precious APS stuff... Then you're the ones QQing after all... b:bye

They really should of made a seperate mode like TM for the new SoT and Abba. Shouldn't really need lvl101+ people with good gear just to do the FB for your culti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wasn't intending to blow you off, Yuna. There just isn't a solution you're going to accept. PWE isn't going to change the game for you, so you have only two alternatives:
    • Adapt and enjoy
    • Decide that the game is no longer fun and go find something that makes you happy

I guess the third option is to be miserable and stay but I don't see the point in that.

The game will continue to evolve. I don't like all of the changes but it is the game I play and will continue to do so until I'm not having fun.

btw, I didn't put any money into the game for a long time. I decided, at some point, that I could buy other games or spend a little bit here so I guess I'm a CS to some extent. That, however, is not the be-all and end-all of my perspective. I'm simply stating that PW isn't going to adapt for us. All we have are the choices we make for ourselves.

I choose to adapt and enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I heard somebody mentioning that Abba has some old mode, how can you access it, and maybe SoT has something similar too?
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Dumping on people with whom you disagree doesn't move your argument forward. It only looks petty. Let your debate stand on its merits without demonizing others.

I'm here to play. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don't mean to make others angry by trying to succeed and have fun.

I can see that this is just ramping up into something ugly so I'm done here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CheifGero - Heavens Tear
    CheifGero - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You mean along with the reputation we MUST buy from the boutique because it's unfordable in game, you made more junk available for boutique players to exploit? You guys rock! (sarcasm there in case you didn't know)
    edited June 2013
    They really should of made a seperate mode like TM for the new SoT and Abba. Shouldn't really need lvl101+ people with good gear just to do the FB for your culti.

Yeah indeed... This really sucks... Glad I'm not the only one thinking this way... b:surrender

Some friends and I are going for a test-run tonight too to see if it's really undo-able for those without OP gear now... Depending on the outcome I'll try to make a nice report of if and see if the GM's are willing to look into this as well...

This just can't be the way the game was intended to be played after all... Though it'll probably be hard since most ppl got themselves OP gear one way or another already, and a lot of them just don't seem to care... Or better said, it ain't their problem cause they get their things done...

I would also like it if more ppl with decent gear would go for a test-run and share their experiences... That way we can probably fill in a valid complaint about this issue if everything said is true...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone knows what to do with those lottery tickets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013

Lottery tickets? f:ponder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wasn't intending to blow you off, Yuna. There just isn't a solution you're going to accept. PWE isn't going to change the game for you, so you have only two alternatives:
    • Adapt and enjoy
    • Decide that the game is no longer fun and go find something that makes you happy

I guess the third option is to be miserable and stay but I don't see the point in that.

The game will continue to evolve. I don't like all of the changes but it is the game I play and will continue to do so until I'm not having fun.

btw, I didn't put any money into the game for a long time. I decided, at some point, that I could buy other games or spend a little bit here so I guess I'm a CS to some extent. That, however, is not the be-all and end-all of my perspective. I'm simply stating that PW isn't going to adapt for us. All we have are the choices we make for ourselves.

I choose to adapt and enjoy.

Well said
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah indeed... This really sucks... Glad I'm not the only one thinking this way... b:surrender

Some friends and I are going for a test-run tonight too to see if it's really undo-able for those without OP gear now... Depending on the outcome I'll try to make a nice report of if and see if the GM's are willing to look into this as well...

This just can't be the way the game was intended to be played after all... Though it'll probably be hard since most ppl got themselves OP gear one way or another already, and a lot of them just don't seem to care... Or better said, it ain't their problem cause they get their things done...

I would also like it if more ppl with decent gear would go for a test-run and share their experiences... That way we can probably fill in a valid complaint about this issue if everything said is true...

Like Glenross said...the game is evolving. It's evolving to keep up with other games on the market. Example: If your playing for 5 years with the same friends, and your still wearing tt99, while they are wearing Nirvana s3 and R9s3, should they have stayed behind with you and be held back, or should they move forward like the rest of the game? I don't feel that because someone puts money into the game for their R9, that it's a problem. We have the money to do that. I'm sorry that some don't, but I do. I'm not going to sit around waiting for people to catch up to me because they are just casual players. If some people want to move along faster than others then by all means they should do so. And being that the complaints were that the game is too easy for op players, they accomodated that. They not saying to themselves, wait, lets not upgrade the game cuz Yuna is still playing casually. There are wayyyy more than enough things to do for those that are under level 99. Or you can join a faction, or call on friends to run upper level instances.

When the game first began, no one knew how to play it. no one was op. People tried and died, that's how a game works. if you fail once, you go back and try again. Sounds like your expecting to always be on a winning team, but not willing to put the effort because your always wanting people to feel sorry for you cuz your a casual player. At this rate, your always going to hate the game.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Like Glenross said...the game is evolving. It's evolving to keep up with other games on the market. Example: If your playing for 5 years with the same friends, and your still wearing tt99, while they are wearing Nirvana s3 and R9s3, should they have stayed behind with you and be held back, or should they move forward like the rest of the game? I don't feel that because someone puts money into the game for their R9, that it's a problem. We have the money to do that. I'm sorry that some don't, but I do. I'm not going to sit around waiting for people to catch up to me because they are just casual players. If some people want to move along faster than others then by all means they should do so. And being that the complaints were that the game is too easy for op players, they accomodated that. They not saying to themselves, wait, lets not upgrade the game cuz Yuna is still playing casually. There are wayyyy more than enough things to do for those that are under level 99. Or you can join a faction, or call on friends to run upper level instances.

When the game first began, no one knew how to play it. no one was op. People tried and died, that's how a game works. if you fail once, you go back and try again. Sounds like your expecting to always be on a winning team, but not willing to put the effort because your always wanting people to feel sorry for you cuz your a casual player. At this rate, your always going to hate the game.

Or how about they make new high lvl instances instead of making the other ones for endgame only? Your just being an elitist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
    edited June 2013

1. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me... I have friends who would do BH's with me regardless of gear... But that is, if the instances kept it possible...

2. I don't hate the game... I hate the selfish attitude of so-called "elitists" like you... But the game has no blame in attracting your kind so why should I hate it?

3. Then what about those who aren't even 100 yet, and don't have a creditcard... They should just magically farm their stuff somewhere before being able to do anything just to keep up with you so-called "elitists"?

Anyway, I've already wasted more time on you then I should've... You're just a selfish "elitist"... Good for you... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryanatlant
    aryanatlant Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    guys do you know whether r10 equipment has been verified to be introduced?
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me... I have friends who would do BH's with me regardless of gear... But that is, if the instances kept it possible...

2. I don't hate the game... I hate the selfish attitude of so-called "elitists" like you... But the game has no blame in attracting your kind so why should I hate it?

3. Then what about those who aren't even 100 yet, and don't have a creditcard... They should just magically farm their stuff somewhere before being able to do anything just to keep up with you so-called "elitists"?

Anyway, I've already wasted more time on you then I should've... You're just a selfish "elitist"... Good for you... b:bye

i find all this talk of "elitists" to be laughable. if your gear is that bad, that does not make everyone in better gear an elitist. we don't need more high lvl instances for poorly gear players, g16 is not so hard to farm that it is impossible, and not every person in r9 used money (i did for about half of it and farmed/merched the rest. completely farmed the r9 i do have from stage 1 to 3 and refined w/o a single $)

the fact that you can get pretty decent armor simply by doing morai dailies eliminates your complaint, there are MANY options for coin-light players, you are just complaining that everyone else is not stuck where you are.

have you even given it a chance, of course a total r9rr squad is going to have an easier time, but that doesn't mean its impossible to do in tt99 (just getting a g16 weapon would greatly increase your odds of succeeding though.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What if you are new to the game and you just hit 99 and want to do your culti while only having your tt90?

Oh too bad your level 99 instance has been revamped for G16 gear. Tough luck. Wait till you pay up for gear to do your cultis lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • HornfreakII - Dreamweaver
    HornfreakII - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013

That's what i'm trying to figure out.
    edited June 2013
    What if you are new to the game and you just hit 99 and want to do your culti while only having your tt90?

Oh too bad your level 99 instance has been revamped for G16 gear. Tough luck. Wait till you pay up for gear to do your cultis lol

My point exactly... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Nation War Updates
    New battlefield scenarios for Nation Wars:
    1. Bridge Battle: An intense and exciting 10v10 choke-point battle with the goal destroying all of the enemies towers!
    Maximum Players: 20
    Please visit here for more information!
    2. Crystal Contest: A strategic 20v20 battle for control of 5 point generating crystals, ending when one side has reached 99 points!
    Maximum Players: 40
    Please visit here for more information!

Reduced the maximum number of players allowed in Capture the Flag to 30 (15v15) 

mhm and I'm a cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool