+2 atk gems

2»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Blows the dust of my pony suit, zips up my balls, and lets my books drop. Think I'm smrt enuf for the sin forums?

Thats barb forums saku, everyone knows sins are illiterate.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder what other forums be like, venos for example b:dirty
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder what other forums be like, venos for example b:dirty

Mostly braiding each others hair, pillow fights, talking about their periods, and trying on each others bras. And who knows what the ones who are actual females do.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    that reminds me saku i need the flower print dress back its getting sunny over here in scotland again
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    that reminds me saku i need the flower print dress back its getting sunny over here in scotland again

Kilt. It's a kilt. We manly men don't wear flower print dresses, we wear flower print kilts!
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Kilt. It's a kilt. We manly men don't wear flower print dresses, we wear flower print kilts!

True as this may be, your pushing it with the striped panties.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    True as this may be, your pushing it with the striped panties.

Real men don't wear anything under their kilts. b:dirty b:laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Real men don't wear anything under their kilts. b:dirty b:laugh

But...I'd get rug burns when i walked around b:shocked
  • Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    u guys talking as if u already see a toon with +2 att lv gem in their gemz. Well? have u? This new shard will make things a lot more interesting in my opinion.
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    u guys talking as if u already see a toon with +2 att lv gem in their gemz. Well? have u? This new shard will make things a lot more interesting in my opinion.

Yes there is a sin on RT that has at least half gear with +2 attack gems.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013

f:hehe

If someone donates 34 DoT's to me I can do some dmg testing with them, i will even supply the coins npc wants
    b:pleased
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I will get back to you on that. I believe this botting archer in our server is full Diety Stones now. I'll check SS or I'll die in PK by him.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Say whatttttttt? There is a sin on lost city with 8 +2 attk lv shards and the rest josd, and I know that most sin's I know r aiming for deity stones. They'll b 1 shotting people like crazy
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, I found out last night a psychic in the faction I'm in is about full Diety Stones now. I attempted a 1v1 with him and got totally owned (that's because I suck in 1v1s against Psys). (Helmet and cape is not Diety yet, he's trying to get the new helmet before going anywhere)

Being self buffed 1v1... I was hit 11k, ticked my charm ~3-4 hits and I was dead (when I got trapped/exhausted genie control).

With marrows my magic resist was 16k with 49 def levels against his.. god damn idk how much attack levels. It was a GF though. lol.b:laugh
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i count slowly, slowly, slowly getting faster...

When you're alone, do you math yourself? What about the candlesticks in the hall? Or the spider on the wall?
    AAAAHHHHHH I said no math! But really I see where you guy's are going with this. At some point everything has diminishing returns so I guess it comes down to cost and what you are comfortable with. I have time so I'll sit back and see what happens after the update.

You're forgetting the part that makes math so integral to BMs. While there is diminishing returns, the diminished returns actually have increasing returns themselves. Enjoy that!

Further Edit:
    With marrows my magic resist was 16k with 49 def levels against his.. god damn idk how much attack levels. It was a GF though. lol.b:laugh

This actually goes along with a conversation Josh and I had about half a year ago, about the point at which DEF sharding ceases to be useful in a PvP arena. DEF will not likely die in PvE, due to the way they set the mechanics in the game.

But since they have each separate area of defence multiply against the next, there would occur a point at which DEF sharding would not actually be useful. And I was laughing, since because I sharded JoSD before everyone else on Sanc due to knowing what made it useful, I also was the only one at the time that knew what would make it not useful. That's kind of the benefit of full knowledge, instead of derivative knowledge.

To dumb it down, you have your phys or mag def * your DEF level * your over-all damage after def reduct. (If you can't figure out whether to use reciprocal or not, **** you, you deserve to die alot.) Any change in one, will affect the others. But it is the cost in chaging one, VS. the benefit of it, that determines your optimal progression path. That's why those VIT def weenies got screwed right after the first anni pack, and why the DEF hoarders are getting screwed now.

The main thing the formulas, insults, and utterly disparaging insults in the BM forum through the years was designed to do, should have prevented anyone from getting screwed over from the changes. But instead morons were content with derivative knowledge, and didn't bother learning the source even after it was shoved up their *** in multiple posts over and over. I guess it's more comforting to pretend it came from nowhere.

Just know that if you got screwed from the change everyone knew was coming: you are an idiot. A complete and utter idiot. Your children will be lucky to flip burger for a living, given the terrible genes they were supplied with. If they can walk and talk at the same time, it must have come from the other half of the chromosomes.

End of line.