Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    inbefore: 3rd cast warsoul - g17 option? f:confused
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    birds15 wrote: »
    Im the seeker with the warsoul weap she was talking about, and its s2 now... the atk lvl is more than a s3 r9 weap.

the warsoul recast wep has +55 to +65 atk lvls possible...

the R9rr / R9.3 wep has +40 AND +10 to +25 atk lvls possible...

it also seems to be the case so far, that R9rr / R9.3 weapons once they are +12, can not be rerolled for max stats without chienkeng stone costs b:chuckle

and my warsoul does just fine vs r9rr / r9.3 geareds, i just need to do some tweaking on my own survivability upgrades now, and i am getting there b:sin

PS. Lecus, come my little empty headed plaything, be my new play toy... come show me just how fail i am again f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Warsoul is cheaper if u farm all the nw tokens youself. Plus my warsoul i can sell, trade or account stash. if u can farm , then u can get warsoul much faster then farming r999 wpn in my opinion (and experiance). inferior? how? the first cast is still pretty sweet depending on the warsoul. If i was a bm i wouldnt settle for g16 fists. i would get the claws, they look so bad *** xD fire on one side lightning on the other. anyways it really depends on what you want to do and the viewpoint you look at it from.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    phoenixwar wrote: »
    I am not worthy, "bows".
    I've been trying to get a warsoul weapon ever since I first layed my eyes upon it despite the other g16 being better.

I can't imagine the work that must've been put into making it.

Its not hard to get a warsoul weapon now, just need about 300m coins and some time farming nw
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Warsoul is cheaper if u farm all the nw tokens youself

And if you value your time as zero...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    frome 0 make a warsoul stage 1 weapon cost 270 mill coins, from 0 make a warsoul s2 weapon cost 400 mill, if you going to make a warsoul s2 weapon you will need the 400 mill (fee included) and 5000 suply tokens for exchange all the warsouls and seal of wars that you will need
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    frome 0 make a warsoul stage 1 weapon cost 270 mill coins, from 0 make a warsoul s2 weapon cost 400 mill, if you going to make a warsoul s2 weapon you will need the 400 mill (fee included) and 5000 suply tokens for exchange all the warsouls and seal of wars that you will need

See...
    ...if you value your time as zero...
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    It is 3500 supply tokens first cast AND 2500 supply tokens recast = 6000 tokens.

Warsoul Recast is second ONLY to the R9rr / R9.3 weapon

In the right hands it does just fine against those R9rr / R9.3's

PS
    ...if you value your time as zero...
    Um... please try to actually read if you are to attempt to reply to something...
    Warsoul is cheaper if u farm all the nw tokens youself... if u can farm , then u can get warsoul much faster then farming r999 wpn in my opinion (and experience).

But again, we have all the r9rr or gtfo idiots that can not be bothered to learn their classes with their 2 cents chyming in here... PLEASE bring server vs server nw so i can show them just how fail Warsoul Recast is b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who said they were fail? o.o
    They are crawling around all over the place on DW server. A ton of bows, several spheres and glaives, patakas, axes, everything. Someone's even been trying to sell their recast bow for about a month with no buyers yet. I think it's just the price tag that make them iffy for people to want to get, along with the amount of time in NW you have to do if you want to 100% farm it.

f:worry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who said they were fail? o.o
    They are crawling around all over the place on DW server. A ton of bows, several spheres and glaives, patakas, axes, everything. Someone's even been trying to sell their recast bow for about a month with no buyers yet. I think it's just the price tag that make them iffy for people to want to get, along with the amount of time in NW you have to do if you want to 100% farm it.

f:worry

People are constantly telling me, whenever I say I'm making a warsoul, that I'm dumb, my characters will suck ash, and should just get r999. Nice. Nice.
    Rarely do I ever get positive feedback, except now and again someone else will tell me they're making one too.

I don't really think there'll be much of a resell market for warsouls, but I don't care about that factor. It's like certain other NW related armor/jewelry/tome items, their catshop coin buy is just out of the range of most people, and the people who could afford to buy it just make their own. However if there ever IS a market for them, that'd be awesome XD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Um... please try to actually read if you are to attempt to reply to something...

Don't be an ignorant moron. All things have value, and that includes time spent in NW. If you just calculate the cost for tokens, then you are not totaling accurately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    to be frank who cares why any1 gets these, maybe its for completion and want all rare stuff, maybe they want a decent weapon that can be passed btwn multiple toons and is more competitive with r9 than t3 nirvy gears or it could be cos their pretty and match their fashion ultimately its their time/money/effort and if it gets the job done in game ( g16 weap with 50+atk lvls ijs) then fair play to em
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    People are constantly telling me, whenever I say I'm making a warsoul, that I'm dumb, my characters will suck ash, and should just get r999. Nice. Nice.
    Rarely do I ever get positive feedback, except now and again someone else will tell me they're making one too.
    Personally, I have the Warsoul Recast sphere (***Lotus of Illusion), and I can tell you from experience that even R9rr/R9.3 geared people on the receiving end are not laughing when I get rolling on them. It is the second most powerful weapon in the game, and is quite sufficient if you have enough skill playing your class to take down R9rr/R9.3 geared players. Now that I do have that, I am building up my surviveability by way of refining and upgrading my other gears.

And to ADD to this : You have to build up any other gear set for surviveability no matter what gear set you go for.

You just need to remember... The majority of R9rr/R9.3 or gtfo people do not likely have any real skill with their class... they really do NEED the absolute top gear to compete... So next time you get trolled about your choice, you can laugh, because it is amusingly sad of them b:chuckle
    Don't be an ignorant moron. All things have value, and that includes time spent in NW. If you just calculate the cost for tokens, then you are not totaling accurately.
    Yet again, you completely avoided the quote:
    Originally Posted by DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    Warsoul is cheaper if u farm all the nw tokens youself... U]AND[/U if u can farm , then u can get warsoul much faster then farming r999 wpn.
    In other words... because I know you will AGAIN avoid what was stated / quoted... Warsoul is CHEAPER and FASTER to farm than R9rr... of course that depends on how well you do in nw... I would not expect a level 80 to do as well as any top tw faction players in nw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    I have to agree with Apostasy, time wise farming the Warsoul is a lot cheaper and quicker than farming R9rS3. The only cost of Warsoul now days is the mat fee at the NW Forge. Up until this last promo, R9 was practically the same, the only thing that changed is the reforging costs. You still need the R9 ring and you still need the R9 daggers before you can get to reforging R9. Then you have to consider the farming time hitting FWS hoping you get a mold and you still need the badges and coins to reroll it (remember this is farming time not time wc'n for a R9 dagger mold drop). So you spend 4 hours a week in NW and the rest catshopping tele's or what not VS farming TT to hell and back hoping for those gold mats that may never drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Yet again, you completely avoided the quote:
    Originally Posted by DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    Warsoul is cheaper if u farm all the nw tokens youself... U]AND[/U if u can farm , then u can get warsoul much faster then farming r999 wpn.
    In other words... because I know you will AGAIN avoid what was stated / quoted... Warsoul is CHEAPER and FASTER to farm than R9rr... of course that depends on how well you do in nw... I would not expect a level 80 to do as well as any top tw faction players in nw.

You know, I've met some dense people in my life, but you are by far one of the thickest. I am going break it down for you so please get your head out of your *** this time and actually read what I write.

Not ONCE did I say ANYTHING about the price of Warsoul versus R999. I don't give a damn about your childish desire to validate your poor gear decisions by constantly proclaiming how great your weapon is or how cheap or expedient it is to farm or whatever. I drew contention with the actual total given by the first posters as they only calculate fees without incorporating the actual value of the time they spend farming. After all, something could cost a fee of 1 coin to manufacture but take months to make. Does that mean it's worth 1 coin? No. No it doesn't and only a ****** would think so. Got it? Please don't make me waste my time with you again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Some people do value their time at zero cost giving that they're not inclined to resell the weapon at any point in their PWI career. I think this is the point that actually being said and being missed?

I am by no means saying time=/= money as we all know that the faster you farm something the faster you get up to speed, the faster you can become competitive. BUT in this particular case, some people don't see the time they're spending as a variable to be considered. If we are to assume they have unlimited time and resources, they only really care about the actual fee.

Anyone who does things merely to profit will always tack on the time farmed to the value of the particular item in question, same goes for buyers.

Whether that's the right or wrong way to approach it? Not for me to say. But definitely I think the main point here is that the time is being valued at zero as they are holding on to the weapons for a good long while.b:surrender
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to see this combo on a blademaster:

Pike
    Dual Axes
    Claws
    Blade

All refined to +12. Thats something to drool about.

1. In this case claws are worth making from ws (which have an uncontested value compared to the others)
    2. Blades are also best dmg/debuff blade/sword wise and can be used on an alt seeker.
    3. Pike also has a sweet debuff (althought idk if the proc rate is bigger that r8r...like r9rr is on other wep), but sadly can't be used properly by alt.

in this case ONLY i see making ws as endgame gear...and would make alot of peeps f:sleep.

All 3 ws weapons are sellable (thought i would really like to see what other class than a bm would buy them)

I'dd like to see a BM combo switch in TW/NW/PVP all 4 wep with the skilltree on them....a good dream to think off f:fan.

now to be on topic....other than the above scenario...having a ws weapon over a r9rr is just for graphic purposes...and poney power.
    the sellable aspect of it is like trying to sell Rap/Cannies at the prices before nw....u'll never do that...if you dont offer a way lower price than r9rr.

and to buy an item that's both inferior to r9rr and discussable costlier...at this stage of coin drain...is just foolish...but pokemons will allways be pokemons.

i can understand going for unique as long it doesn't cost a leg and an arm...and as long as u don't act as being one of the "best endgame geared players".

It's foolish to actually ignore the benefits of GOF, Purify and Spirit Blackhole over similar atk lvl range and lower dmg weapons.

yes if u make those hundred mil coins in 3 days....then go ahead buy whatever u like...no ones will hound u...

but to gather for weeks/months that amount of coins, waste them on ws, and actually say the result is better than r9rr...well you are clearly a clown.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    slamstone wrote: »
    r8rr...like

We have r8rr b:shocked, when did that happen?
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    I drew contention with the actual total given by the first posters as they only calculate fees without incorporating the actual value of the time they spend farming.

Including time isn't always relevent and/or usefull. In the current case, I wonder how you would want to include time in a relevant and usefull way. On top of that, time is money only if it would have been spend on something productive.
    After all, something could cost a fee of 1 coin to manufacture but take months to make. Does that mean it's worth 1 coin? No. No it doesn't and only a ****** would think so. Got it? Please don't make me waste my time with you again.

That was so wrong. You're mixing things up here and wasted your precious time b:laugh
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Dear Decus of Dreamweaver,

"faster = LESS EFFING TIME"

simple enough monkey? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it's pretty simple.

if warsoul costs X tokens and Y coins, r9rr costs Z coins and you can sell the tokens to catshops* for M, then if X*M+Y > Z the warsoul is more expensive regardless on how much you value your time.

* of course you might decide to sell them yourself; but that's merching and it's an additional step.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    it's pretty simple.

if warsoul costs X tokens and Y coins, r9rr costs Z coins and you can sell the tokens to catshops* for M, then if X*M+Y > Z the warsoul is more expensive regardless on how much you value your time.

* of course you might decide to sell them yourself; but that's merching and it's an additional step.

That might be the case if you could pick and choose which r9 pieces you get first.
    I admit I don't know a lot about how to get r9-r999 because I'm not interested in getting it myself, but as far as I'm told you have to go through all the ring-armor pieces before you get the weapon. So, you have all the expense of picking up those pieces first before the weapon, which if weapon is the only thing you're interested in, makes getting the weapon way more expensive than Warsoul. So if you skip all those stages, Warsoul is still faster and cheaper.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh noo whoever told you that was just trying to get you to CS for PWI-I blame an undercover dev!

The only req is that you MUST have the ring before getting anything else. That's it :3

Its RECOMMENDED that you get the armors if you wanted to live longer but if you already have G16 you should be fine-just get ring weapon then work your way backwards. Weapon is the most expensive piece of Rank 9 however.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Oh noo whoever told you that was just trying to get you to CS for PWI-I blame an undercover dev!
    They failed, that's for sure b:chuckle
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That might be the case if you could pick and choose which r9 pieces you get first.
    I admit I don't know a lot about how to get r9-r999 because I'm not interested in getting it myself, but as far as I'm told you have to go through all the ring-armor pieces before you get the weapon. So, you have all the expense of picking up those pieces first before the weapon, which if weapon is the only thing you're interested in, makes getting the weapon way more expensive than Warsoul. So if you skip all those stages, Warsoul is still faster and cheaper.

yep, as Praxalis said you need r9 ring and then you can get any r9 piece (gear/weapon) and recast in once or twice. Of course, you need 300k rep too.

In any case, you can have the cost of all these in Y; my argument doesn't rely on that. In fact, it doesn't really have to be about warsoul vs r9rr, just a general way on how to see if something is indeed cheaper if you farm some parts.

For the record, I think that r9rr is more expensive than warsoul but purify is just that much better. I think that the better argument is g16 vs warsoul, sure warsoul is a bit better (especially if you want to do a -chan psy) but for the cost of warsoul you can probably get a g16+12...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    but for the cost of warsoul you can probably get a g16+12...

good point on that, the only fees you pay is making the niv g16 weapon is the fee to make the g15 to g16 and any reroll's you do, seeing it is 100% farmable all you are paying for is the refine +fee. Warsoul on the other had is also 100% farmable, but you still have mat fee's at the NW forge. Then if you are going to recast it there might be a recast fee(not sure) then you can start refining. Now you are 500m~ in the hole vers hardly any coins on the Niv g16. Then if you compair those two, to R9 iteself, you have rep(cashop, farm coins or farm in morai=time), then you need to be 101(more time) then you need the ring, then you can finaly get the r9 weapon.

Even if you could get the R9 weapon by it self, free rep and free level 101 and free r9 medals. The cost of the GST's by themselves cost more than both warsoul and a g16 niv weapon put together. (85 gst x 9999 chip costs) on raging tides i think the price is around 7-8m for a gst. So 7m x 85 = 595m coins. For 595m coins you can make a warsoul(300m) and buy all the mats for a g15 weapon + crafting service and still have coins leftover to troll with.

So yes some will say oh but i can farm chips! whoohoooooo I can to, in about 2 years i have farmed 2 gst's. Go get farming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am seeing warsoul frags going really cheap. I believe you need 700-ish frags total plus the mold. if someone is scoring frags for 200-300k, they will get that for w/e <200mil. they are in packs now, so if you aren't making a weap, or w/e they are junk.
  • benneeplus
    benneeplus Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ok so the seeker u talk about is me... i am a 105 seeker with R9rr gear and WS 2nd cast weapon.... send me anything with R9rr and i show u that warsoul is better... my base dmg is like way more.. and i dont Need a NOOB buff like GoF to kill someone..
    if u cant kill someone without GoF then UNINSTALL the game b:victory
    tbh warsoul was my dream weapon but for me its way better it shows me i am a pro unlike 99% of the seekers on RT so if u want a battle just pm me in game and i show u the power of my weapon b:kiss
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    benneeplus wrote: »
    Ok so the seeker u talk about is me... i am a 105 seeker with R9rr gear and WS 2nd cast weapon.... send me anything with R9rr and i show u that warsoul is better... my base dmg is like way more.. and i dont Need a NOOB buff like GoF to kill someone..

if u cant kill someone without GoF then UNINSTALL the game

tbh warsoul was my dream weapon but for me its way better it shows me i am a pro unlike 99% of the seekers on RT so if u want a battle just pm me in game and i show u the power of my weapon

NECROOO!!!!!!!

benneeplus replied to a message that was 5 months 19 days 14 hours 22 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
This discussion has been closed.