Warsoul weapons...

Options

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It is more expensive compared to the r9.3 Weapon and ofc it's stupid...unless the seeker is an alt and he wanted to have great weapon alrdy at level 80 or just for looks.

I got some seekers on my server that got that very same weapon and I just laugh at them anytime I see them...no offence but...if you really chose the 1-handed version of the weapon over the (much stronger) 2-handed Version of this weapon...then you gotta be either **** or plain stupid unless you're an aps-seeker.... Tho the weapon naming is confusing even in pwdb...

That would be the only viable choice to go: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36771

You do realize to get the dual swords / dual blades ones you need to get the single sword/blade one first right?
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You do realize to get the dual swords / dual blades ones you need to get the single sword/blade one first right?

Yes, but They didn't wear the common warsoul...they alrdy had the recasted warsoul single handed version...which is...idk xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes, but They didn't wear the common warsoul...they alrdy had the recasted warsoul single handed version...which is...idk xD

Cirruslord?
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

No not that one...that would be usefull at least a bit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No not that one...that would be usefull at least a bit...

It's the only warsoul sword that is still single sword after recast though.
    Seeker only one recasts to dual blades (cost of glory)
    Cresentic sharpness also recasts to dual blades.

You sure it was a recast warsoul and not just the first stage one?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some people just want to be different. It's not always about having the best gear/weapons and some people may not be so much into PvP that care enough to opt for the top gear. They may have other goals, achievements and dreams in the game.

Sure, warsoul is expensive and the cost for it is a waste next to the current R999 weapons but I see nothing wrong in getting it.

At the end of the day, it's not your toon, your time nor coin so why do you even care?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I believe the seeker your talking about sounds like xlightning, and if I am correct I believe it was only to be unique.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some people just want to be different. It's not always about having the best gear/weapons and some people may not be so much into PvP that care enough to opt for the top gear. They may have other goals, achievements and dreams in the game.

Sure, warsoul is expensive and the cost for it is a waste next to the current R999 weapons but I see nothing wrong in getting it.

At the end of the day, it's not your toon, your time nor coin so why do you even care?

They "care" because they are the gossipy types that like to be in everyone else's business, make others as miserable as they are, and they really have nothing better to do than to stick their noses where their noses ought to be cleavered right off. IF they had anything better to do, they'd most likely be doing that instead of wasting their time and attacking people for doing things that dont even effect them. OR... I'd go as far as to say that those r9.3 people dont want to die at the hand of anything less than r9.3... Warsoul Recasts with the right additional gears, in the right hands, could most certainly achieve killing r9.3s without being r9.3... What these r9.3's ought to be doing is making sure their skill in their class is as OP as their gears or be fail even with their R$ GodMode gears b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    They "care" because they are the gossipy types that like to be in everyone else's business, make others as miserable as they are, and they really have nothing better to do than to stick their noses where their noses ought to be cleavered right off. IF they had anything better to do, they'd most likely be doing that instead of wasting their time and attacking people for doing things that dont even effect them. OR... I'd go as far as to say that those r9.3 people dont want to die at the hand of anything less than r9.3... Warsoul Recasts with the right additional gears, in the right hands, could most certainly achieve killing r9.3s without being r9.3... What these r9.3's ought to be doing is making sure their skill in their class is as OP as their gears or be fail even with their R$ GodMode gears b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

Well sadly you lack both skill and gear. Since you are pretty much are died or about to die unless you ig stun yourself whenever I see you in nw or tw. And your gear is a joke R7+12 kills R9R2+10? Please stop posting this **** it ruins threads when you post.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Warsoul Recasts with the right additional gears, in the right hands, could most certainly achieve killing r9.3s without being r9.3... What these r9.3's ought to be doing is making sure their skill in their class is as OP as their gears or be fail even with their R$ GodMode gears b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    Well sadly you lack both skill and gear. Since you are pretty much are died or about to die unless you ig stun yourself whenever I see you in nw or tw. And your gear is a joke R7+12 kills R9R2+10? Please stop posting this **** it ruins threads when you post.

Learn to read b:bye and when the hell do I IG stun myself? i barely use IG to begin with... talk about posting ****... but thanks for the + post count b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Learn to read b:bye and when the hell do I IG stun myself? i barely use IG to begin with... talk about posting ****... but thanks for the + post count b:kiss

Learn to read? Cute. Sadly you mentioned skill which is what I was referencing. So please do tell me how I fail more. But again all you can do is try to add to your post count with your useless opinions.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

This.

Also... R9S3 sword looks like the Morai lvl 95 free sword. I can see wanting an alternative (if you had the cash to do so).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Learn to read? Cute. Sadly you mentioned skill which is what I was referencing. So please do tell me how I fail more. But again all you can do is try to add to your post count with your useless opinions.

Whatever you say doll... i'll be owning you soon enough b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

Oh yeah, i might as well add to that... big talk when you need to run in a group vs a fail r6 weapon... i almost never get killed by the person im actually on or is in my face... so talk your talk and hide behind your group pvp play and see how much even your group will do for you once i get warsoul recast and a few more upgrades
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I admit, it's a little strange for someone to invest in r999 armor but not bother with the weapon too.
    Next time you see him, why not ask him :D worst case, he doesn't answer.

Warsoul makes more sense as a weapon for people who play multiple characters and account share their gear. My main is a veno, but I enjoy all the magical classes, so while r999 would be awesome, it doesn't make sense to me. If I only ever played one character I probably would have r999 now too. So Warsoul as a weapon is cheaper to me than r999, because of all the effort/resources I'm saving by being able to share a comparable weapon across a large range of levels (80+).

So I guess people can say a Warsoul weapon is dumb, but I won't be able to hear them over the sound of all the AWESOMENESS when I'm out kicking butt with mine :D One day... b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I admit, it's a little strange for someone to invest in r999 armor but not bother with the weapon too.
    Next time you see him, why not ask him :D worst case, he doesn't answer.

Warsoul makes more sense as a weapon for people who play multiple characters and account share their gear. My main is a veno, but I enjoy all the magical classes, so while r999 would be awesome, it doesn't make sense to me. If I only ever played one character I probably would have r999 now too. So Warsoul as a weapon is cheaper to me than r999, because of all the effort/resources I'm saving by being able to share a comparable weapon across a large range of levels (80+).

So I guess people can say a Warsoul weapon is dumb, but I won't be able to hear them over the sound of all the AWESOMENESS when I'm out kicking butt with mine :D One day... b:chuckle

Or you could just do r9rr on the one char you're best at and use the most often and then g16 Nirvana for everything else like I did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This.

Also... R9S3 sword looks like the Morai lvl 95 free sword. I can see wanting an alternative (if you had the cash to do so).

They should just use other models that are actually already available but apparently there's some... culprit between why pwi has R9rr and china has R9rr?
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

At the end of the day, I was just wondering if there was some special reason as to why he may have gotten the warsoul sword instead. Maybe there was a hidden perk? And I don't believe I said there was something "wrong" with it, I asked why do it if you can obviously get the R93 sword, and I got my replies.

Is that ok with you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    At the end of the day, I was just wondering if there was some special reason as to why he may have gotten the warsoul sword instead. Maybe there was a hidden perk? And I don't believe I said there was something "wrong" with it, I asked why do it if you can obviously get the R93 sword, and I got my replies.

Is that ok with you?

My post wasn't directed at you and was not an attack towards you either. I would have mentioned you, as the OP of the thread, if I meant to respond to you directly.

My post was meant for the thread as a whole and towards the people who seem to be very arrogant and judging. Also, my last question was more of a rhetorical one. I wasn't looking for an actual answer.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My post wasn't directed at you and was not an attack towards you either. I would have mentioned you, as the OP of the thread, if I meant to respond to you directly.

My post was meant for the thread as a whole and towards the people who seem to be very arrogant and judging. Also, my last question was more of a rhetorical one. I wasn't looking for an actual answer.

I'm part of the thread as a whole no?

But anyway, sorry for misunderstanding your post!

Have a b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm part of the thread as a whole no?

But anyway, sorry for misunderstanding your post!

Have a b:flower

Well, I suppose..I was mostly aggravated by those who posted judging other people for their choices, which is why my post probably sounded the way it did. b:surrender
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ijs getting a different weapon from R9S3 armor wont effect stat bonuses cuz its not part of the set.
  • birds15
    birds15 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The advantage to having the warsoul weap is that when you s2 it there is a chance that you can get significantly more atk lvl than a r9 weap.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    birds15 wrote: »
    The advantage to having the warsoul weap is that when you s2 it there is a chance that you can get significantly more atk lvl than a r9 weap.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

birds15 replied to a message that was 2 months 5 days 3 hours 48 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Plusone \o/
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

That is just a rumor, I am not sure if it has been proven that you can actually get that add-on after its upgraded. I think it was suggested it was an error in how pwdb pulls info from game files or something
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Correct, you cannot get that extra attack level add on Warsoul weapons, that only appears when dropped by a mob (of which there are none).

The reason you make warsoul weapons over r999 is that they're tradeable and stashable and usable by level 80 chars.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lol!!+1 SweetieBot found another Necro that someone else brought up again>>>b:chuckle

All HAIL the Mighty
    b:cool<<SweetieBot>>b:cool
  • birds15
    birds15 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That is just a rumor, I am not sure if it has been proven that you can actually get that add-on after its upgraded. I think it was suggested it was an error in how pwdb pulls info from game files or something

Im the seeker with the warsoul weap she was talking about, and its s2 now... the atk lvl is more than a s3 r9 weap.
  • phoenixwar
    phoenixwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Im the seeker with the warsoul weap she was talking about, and its s2 now... the atk lvl is more than a s3 r9 weap.

I am not worthy, "bows".
    I've been trying to get a warsoul weapon ever since I first layed my eyes upon it despite the other g16 being better.

I can't imagine the work that must've been put into making it.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    plusone /o/

Also. lol? I'm pretty sure the warsoul recast only has a chance of being higher in attack levels than r9rr depending on your luck.
    Warsoul recast has a chance of 55-65 attacks levels, and r9rr has essentially 50-65 attack levels. So unless you get a crappy roll on the r9rr, it has about the same attack level numbers as warsoul recast. So it could go both ways on which one has more attack levels depending on how you roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.