Mystic video soloing fire/wood/metal warsong pav.

Options
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Mystic
I Got asked to make a video of soloing warsong pav, so here it is.

The quality it bad, sorry for that, it's the first time I make a video so yea, I hope I'll become better at it in the future. xD

It's not a video to show off that I'm the best, cause I'm not, at some points you can see I have ''trouble'', but keep in mind that I'm unbuffed (well self-buffed, but you get the point), and I use the crappiest gears/ornament and stuff I could find, so I have TT90 gears, R8 chest, weap....etc. I show my inventory at the start and end of each run so you guys can see I use normal gears that anyone can have.

I never did def pav unbuffed with TT90 (I had TT99 + when I started to do pav on my mystic) so yes it wasn't easy, but what you see is the first shot and I did all 3 back to back. (that make me appreciate more my g16 set xD)

I don't have the same genie then the one I was using before get my G16, I had cloud eruption, but I don't have it anymore cause my genie suck and I can't have all the skills I want to I changed cloud for something else. I usually don't holy path that much, but in TT90 and with **** stuff it's kinda a challenge, BUT it's the point of the video to show it's possible to do pav with normal gears.

So for people that think they cannot solo cause of their gears, go practice it, when you wait bh snake or ask a friend to come open it with you. Start with fire, then try wood/metal.

If anyone want a other video of anything else let me know and I'll check if I can do it. (I can't solo PV so don't ask for that xD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgmZdWzik8

I did speed up the video cause the 3 pavs was around 45 minutes of video and I doubt people want to watch 45 minutes of warsong def pav and I was too lazy to make a video for each.

I didn't used lucky break (or any lvl100 skills) to keep it ''normal'' since I know a lot don't have it, but usually I use it. I also didn't used any apo pots or runes or w/e, only mp and hp foods, I am charm cause obviously I won't go burn a charm just to make a video uncharmed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nice c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nice vid, this should help a few mystics. The hp and attack are similar to what I have. I never tried wood, I should probably give it a go. Though about that closed thread, the mystic in question had 4.7k hp and I assume he's not charmed. I still say his gear needs improving before he can solo.
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Thank you for showing how a mere mortal can solo Warsong. Tired of seeing people with 9k HP saying that it's easy. b:surrender

You didn't make it look like it's easy, and you didn't use any 100 skills either, thank you for that b:laugh
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Thank you for showing how a mere mortal can solo Warsong. Tired of seeing people with 9k HP saying that it's easy. b:surrender

You didn't make it look like it's easy, and you didn't use any 100 skills either, thank you for that b:laugh

wtf
    there's only been 1 other vid showing pavilions. It is effing easy with a mystic- it doesn't matter what gear, it's the technique. 9k hp? why does hp matter? you have infinite heals and control skills up the whazoo. The weapon is the only thing that matters until you get into the actual warsong run. 100 skills? you mean lucky break? wtf does that have to do with anything- if you're too lazy to farm a skill gtfo. lv 11 nature's vengance? oh no- they must be cheating.

Don't know if you're a troll alt or just clueless, but if you're gonna criticize people who show you how to do things right at least make it look like you know what you're talking about.

Also, this whole premise of r8 with tt90 is whack- if you have r8 then why are you using tt90 still? If you're planning on going g16 you would have tt99 or lunar, and ws isn't a money making instance unless you can farm it fast.

Also, this idea of "how low can i go" in terms of gear for pavilions is silly. It's only one part of an instance. If you're getting wiped on pulls or bosses then it doesn't really matter than you can solo a pavilion huh?

A legit noob mystic will be using some lunar or tt99 weapon with low-mid refines, and no rank gear, with some horrible mag defense ornaments.
    There's a request.

Props to the OP for posting a vid- everyone has their own style-
    I don't think you're technique is the most efficient way to do it, but you pulled it off, and that's what the thread is about right?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Options
    klys wrote: »
    wtf ...

You are mad cause I showed what people asked to see and you didn't? Well feel free to do the same, but don't come trash on mine please, Thank you.

You know why people appreciated my video more then yours? Cause I didn't pretend it was easy, I didn't told them ''Go gear up nab if you want to do warsong'', I showed it was possible with normal gears, no lvl100 skills, no apo pots. I kept it as simple it was possible for me to do, I didn't hide that I had trouble by moments, cause that's the point people don't want to see a R9 or full G16 do it, they want to see someone like them do it. In the ''real'' world, they will be buffed and have better gears then TT90 and use apo pots if needed.

As far as I remember they asked how to solo a pav, not how to survive to a boss or pull in warsong, so please don't bring other subjects in a thread about solo def a pav, if you want to speak about boss and pull then start a new thread thank you.

Volt, Alexis and MontRei thank you all for the comments. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

It doesn't take that much, actually. b:surrender

Also, it irks me that noone ever says they can solo earth. I ended up there in one squad (because of pure laziness to switch to my sin alt) and did just fine. Sure, mobs will bite your butt, but it's doable. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Also, it irks me that noone ever says they can solo earth. I ended up there in one squad (because of pure laziness to switch to my sin alt) and did just fine. Sure, mobs will bite your butt, but it's doable. :o

I've never actually done earth because the squishy APS DD usually ends up there and so I usually do wood or one of the ranged pavs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I've never actually done earth because the squishy APS DD usually ends up there and so I usually do wood or one of the ranged pavs. b:surrender

Same, on HL when you wc for make a squad you get 90% of pm that are sins that cannot do any other pav then earth, but I tried it one day while waiting for bh snake, I did it, but it wasn't as ''easy'' as wood/fire/metal.

It can be done for a mystic, but usually a mystic will not end there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    [COLOR="]
    It doesn't take that much, actually. b:surrender

Also, it irks me that noone ever says they can solo earth. I ended up there in one squad (because of pure laziness to switch to my sin alt) and did just fine. Sure, mobs will bite your butt, but it's doable. :o[/COLOR]

I've done earth, fire, metal. they're all about the same to me.
  • klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You are mad cause I showed what people asked to see and you didn't? Well feel free to do the same, but don't come trash on mine please, Thank you.

You know why people appreciated my video more then yours? Cause I didn't pretend it was easy, I didn't told them ''Go gear up nab if you want to do warsong'', I showed it was possible with normal gears, no lvl100 skills, no apo pots. I kept it as simple it was possible for me to do, I didn't hide that I had trouble by moments, cause that's the point people don't want to see a R9 or full G16 do it, they want to see someone like them do it. In the ''real'' world, they will be buffed and have better gears then TT90 and use apo pots if needed.

As far as I remember they asked how to solo a pav, not how to survive to a boss or pull in warsong, so please don't bring other subjects in a thread about solo def a pav, if you want to speak about boss and pull then start a new thread thank you.

Volt, Alexis and MontRei thank you all for the comments. =)

I feel like im taking crazy pills.
    people appreciate your video? Who? these few alts who have no desire to play a mystic seriously?
    It is extremely easy to solo a pavilion as a mystic. If you make it look hard, you're doing it wrong, which is what i pointed out.
    Oh, r8 and warsong belt are normal gears?
    Also, what vid are you refering to that has a r9 or full g16 mystic?
    no 100 skills? how about no lv 11 skills. wtf
    Keeping it as simple as possible is the opposite of what i saw in that video.
    How is being able to solo a pav unrelated to doing a warsong run???????????
    If you feel like criticizing someone else's vid, you've gotta be ready to take criticism yourself- coming back with responses like"umadbro?" isn't going to cut it.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    people appreciate your video? Who? these few alts who have no desire to play a mystic seriously?
    It is extremely easy to solo a pavilion as a mystic. If you make it look hard, you're doing it wrong, which is what i pointed out.
    If you feel like criticizing someone else's vid, you've gotta be ready to take criticism yourself- coming back with responses like"umadbro?" isn't going to cut it.

BRB unlearning my skills lvl11 to lvl10 to make it fair....

You don't get the point, but maybe one day you will... =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BRB unlearning how to play to make it fair...

Your responses are nonsensical- you're avoiding the points that i'm addressing.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BRB unlearning how to play to make it fair...

Your responses are nonsensical- you're avoiding the points that i'm addressing.

I'll say it for the last time.

Is def a pav in a full ws is easy? Yes, with decent gears/weap. The way you speak you never did it in ''crappy'' gears, so please don't assume it's super easy in TT90 when you obviously said yourself you never did it.

I want to a extreme using TT90 gears, no buffs, no apo pots, no skills 100, to show that if the person know how to play they can make it without need to have super good gears. Sometime all they need is practice and to see how to do it.

Do I think on my video I look better then you? Ofc not, I watch my video and think ''oh my I look like a nob'', BUT I didn't practice 100 times in TT90 to make it look easy, I recorded the first shot of each of them.

Do I run it the same way with my R9 or G16? No, but on G16/R9 I have more def/attack and I can take it easy.

I would LOVE to see you do it in TT90 gears, unbuffed, no apo pots, no lvl100 skills, to see how EASY it is for you.

Should people take a mystic in TT90 or TT99 or with less then 5k hp? Not my problem, people take who they want in their squads, I have no power on that. The ''power'' I had was to show that it's possible to def a pav with non op gears. That's all. As far as I know people didn't complained about find squad that want to take them, but about not be able to solo a pav.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'll say it for the last time.

Is def a pav in a full ws is easy? Yes, with decent gears/weap. The way you speak you never did it in ''crappy'' gears, so please don't assume it's super easy in TT90 when you obviously said yourself you never did it.

Show me the quote where i said that.

I want to a extreme using TT90 gears, no buffs, no apo pots, no skills 100, to show that if the person know how to play they can make it without need to have super good gears. Sometime all they need is practice and to see how to do it.

Yes, the vids are to show how to do it- my criticism was that your method wasn't the most efficient way.

Do I think on my video I look better then you? Ofc not, I watch my video and think ''oh my I look like a nob'', BUT I didn't practice 100 times in TT90 to make it look easy, I recorded the first shot of each of them.

Do I run it the same way with my R9 or G16? No, but on G16/R9 I have more def/attack and I can take it easy.

I would LOVE to see you do it in TT90 gears, unbuffed, no apo pots, no lvl100 skills, to see how EASY it is for you.

this is what you aren't following- the technique I propose is the same, despite what gear you're wearing, as long as you're running with something practical for the warsong run. If you're not going to survive pulls or bosses soloing pavs with low gear doesn't matter.

If this is a vid that is specifically for people who do pavilions and nothing else with gear that costs more than noobs can afford then good for you- you did a good job.
    Wearing r8 defeats the purpose of the tt90 show.

Should people take a mystic in TT90 or TT99 or with less then 5k hp? Not my problem, people take who they want in their squads, I have no power on that. The ''power'' I had was to show that it's possible to def a pav with non op gears. That's all. As far as I know people didn't complained about find squad that want to take them, but about not be able to solo a pav.

Yea almost anything is possible with a mystic in "non-op gears"
    It's all relative i suppose. you think a mystic using r8 and 2 pieces of g16 is OP, and a mystic using r8 and event items is non-op.

The main conflict here is: You think the vid with a r8 mystic shows some1 with OP gear and is thus an invalid way to do it. I think your gear is still "OP" because you're using r8, and on top of that ur using an inefficient method.

I'd like to hear if there was a flaw in the technique, instead of this BS about thinking 9k hp = OP gear.

colors.
  • Alexis - Lothranis
    Alexis - Lothranis Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Um can you explain to me what's this "efficiency" about in protecting pavis? I mean you either protect it or you don't... You just have to make sure you kill the mobs in those 15 mins... actually scratch that you don't even have to kill them all just make sure the npc survives. So then how can something be more "efficient" if the end result is always the same? Isn't it just about playstyle?
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/FDB19
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Pretty neat video. I'll probably use it as a reference for a few things if I get back to leveling my Mystic (although people tend to need my Venomancer or my Cleric for Warsong runs...).

About the way you did the video...
    I think it was a good idea to use mediocre/average gear since a lot of people do believe they can't defend because of their gear. I thought the same until I tried it myself.

Whether it's efficient or not, I honestly don't care. The message was to show that you don't need R9 or full G16 Nirvana, highly refined, to do it (as some people believe) and you conveyed that well enough.

I think for everything else, we should take the argument elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Pretty neat video. I'll probably use it as a reference for a few things if I get back to leveling my Mystic (although people tend to need my Venomancer or my Cleric for Warsong runs...).

About the way you did the video...
    I think it was a good idea to use mediocre/average gear since a lot of people do believe they can't defend because of their gear. I thought the same until I tried it myself.

Whether it's efficient or not, I honestly don't care. The message was to show that you don't need R9 or full G16 Nirvana, highly refined, to do it (as some people believe) and you conveyed that well enough.

I think for everything else, we should take the argument elsewhere.

Thank you. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MontRei - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wtf
    there's only been 1 other vid showing pavilions. It is effing easy with a mystic- it doesn't matter what gear, it's the technique. 9k hp? why does hp matter? you have infinite heals and control skills up the whazoo. The weapon is the only thing that matters until you get into the actual warsong run. 100 skills? you mean lucky break? wtf does that have to do with anything- if you're too lazy to farm a skill gtfo. lv 11 nature's vengance? oh no- they must be cheating.

Don't know if you're a troll alt or just clueless, but if you're gonna criticize people who show you how to do things right at least make it look like you know what you're talking about.

Also, this whole premise of r8 with tt90 is whack- if you have r8 then why are you using tt90 still? If you're planning on going g16 you would have tt99 or lunar, and ws isn't a money making instance unless you can farm it fast.

Also, this idea of "how low can i go" in terms of gear for pavilions is silly. It's only one part of an instance. If you're getting wiped on pulls or bosses then it doesn't really matter than you can solo a pavilion huh?

A legit noob mystic will be using some lunar or tt99 weapon with low-mid refines, and no rank gear, with some horrible mag defense ornaments.
    There's a request.

Props to the OP for posting a vid- everyone has their own style-
    I don't think you're technique is the most efficient way to do it, but you pulled it off, and that's what the thread is about right?

Let the circlejerk continue.

I'm sick and grumpy, so I'll be as direct as I can. If you don't get it, please let us know and we will draw a neat MS paint graphic for you.

If you have 9k HP, you can survive a blow from the head, you idiot. Something someone with 4.8k HP can't. All healing skills on the world make no difference when you are a one-shot.

100 skills ARE useful in warsong - specially Lucky Break. And if you farmed not one, but THREE 40mil skill book, I give you my sincere congratulations.

There's no way of showing how to do it the right way - just different ways. I am atonished at your dullness, and it doesn't take much to see that you are a heavy cashshopper with butthurt - simply because you made just another useless video with an OP mystic making WS look simple - and people did not like it or found it helpful (of course they didn't, after all, those who got the gear you got don't need any piece of advise from the forums, they can solo anything).

It's just sad to see that you REFUSE to understand that if you have inferior gear, your strategy WILL change. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

I will join Bella on this one. I would absolutely LOVE to see you solo a warsong pav with tt99, r8 first cast or simply 5k hp instead of 9.

Sorry for the book I wrote.

Brilliance would be proud of me b:avoid
  • klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    R8 DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF "LOOK HOW BAD MY GEAR IS- I CAN STILL SOLO A PAV"

YOU WANNA MIX IN SOME OTHER NUB GEAR TO SHOW HOW PRO YOU ARE? COOL STORY. GOOD LUCK DOING THE REST OF THE WARSONG RUN IN THAT.

ALSO YOUR TECHNIQUE IS NOT EFFICIENT. WHY DOES THAT MATTER? YOU MAKE IT LOOK HARD- WHEN IT IS EXTREMELY EASY. THE METHOD IS SIMPLE- ATTACK, KITE, HEAL.

DON'T USE SWIRLING MIST- YOU WANT SPIKE DAMAGE TO GET THE MOBS TO EXPLODE FASTER. DON'T LYSING PLANTS YOU WASTE TIME WHEN YOU COULD BE ATTACKING. DON'T USE MISTRESS OUTSIDE OF WOOD- YOU ARE THE MAIN DD- YOUR SUMMONS ARE FOR CONTROL. DON'T USE THICKET, SAVE YOUR CHI FOR TRIPLE SPARK. YES BRAMBLE TORNADO IS GOOD, GOOD FOR YOU FOR USING IT. USE GALEFORCE MORE WHEN THEY PILE.

Is that simple enough? I would have left this thread alone enough just like i left that other thread alone with the mystic tanking the head the whole time- they at least admitted their method wasn't practical for new mystics. YOU on the other hand think that a r8 build is a legit noob build. The trolls in this thread also discredit a more efficient method of soloing because another r8 mystic had 9k hp.

I started posting in this sub-forum to correct the horrible advice i see. I'm tired of seeing mystics who don't know how to play properly. I'm not saying you're one- but you are contributing to the cause. If you wan't to showboat your "epicness" with vids then do it- but don't claim to be helping other new mystics with this nonsense, while discrediting legit ones.

Here's some moving pictures since you all don't respond to logic in the form of text.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0vF2zjwKlc

(disclaimer- the vid above is not practical at all)

MontRei, gtfo troll.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    just like i left that other thread alone with the mystic tanking the head the whole time- they at least admitted their method wasn't practical for new mystics.

I am a lazy nub mystic. I admit it. ):

But seriously, guys, soloing a pav really isn't that hard provided you have a basic amount of gear and knowledge of the class and we can stop the e-peen contest now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    what is contrast lol >.<

What was your game's gamma setting
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Blablabla.

Go Play a sin, cause you act like one. =)

WRITE IN CAPS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, THAT WON'T MAKE YOU ANY BETTER.

You call your ''technique'' better .... dude all you do it's NV over and over again you don't use any other skills that mystic have and you call yourself good? Thank, but I already know how to use NV.

We are mystic, not sin.

I though Brillance was annoying, but you are worse then her, at least sometime she listen what people say and don't have that God's complex of ''MY NAME IS KLYS, I'M THE BEST, THE REST OF YOU SUCK''.

@Walpurga: Yes I know the quality suck it's the first time ever I made video, but my bf found the problem and next time it will be better. =)

@Eo: Yes it's easy to do, but keep in mind when you did that you already had 8.2k hp and +10 gears/weap shard in garnet/cit, majority of people starting to do ws don't have that kind of gears/stats.

If solo pav was SO easy, people would not come hear ask questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh so you do see how easy it is.
    Spam NV and you win.
    Why would you over-complicate it?
    This is PVE - is efficiency not the goal?

Looks like you're the one who's raging- i finally get you to comment on the technique I posted instead of blaming gear - and u compare it to a sin because I make it look to easy using "nub" gear.

blahblah blah? Yea you obviously understand what i'm saying.

MY NAME IS KLYS, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, MOST OF YOU SUCK.
    fixed that for u.

People do come here and ask question- and I respond to them. I also correct bad advice. I also defend trolls who claim my advice isn't legit because im a " no good dirty cs'er"
  • Eledelelele - Lost City
    Eledelelele - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    klys is basically right here. Bella you wanted to see a vid of him doing it in nub gear now he did and showed that he did it even more efficient than you (no offense here). Yes it's somehow boring using only NV but if you do pavilions you just want to keep the npc alive.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I blamed gear, Klys. I felt like my gears were not strong enough to allow me to do it. I see I was wrong.

The vids I watched of Mystics in OP gears doing Metal pav, they all kited the head around the NPC platform. As my only frame of reference, I did the same, and totally failed. I was spending more time kiting in that small space, than killing the metal mobs which stacked up on me real fast that way. And, wha-la, one dead Mystic, or one dead NPC, or both. b:chuckle

It may seem stupid, but I didnt think to try taking the battle away from the NPC altogether in my dozen practice runs, and I believe that was the root of my problem all along, as being away from the NPC protects the NPC, and gives the Mystic a lot more room to work in. *shrugs*

Thanks for making the vids Bella. b:thanks

They are just as good of quality as most Ive seen, and sorry to hear I annoy you, lol. I dont try to annoy anyone, could be just a natural talent when it comes to some personalities. b:chuckle

In case anyone's wondering why I am so focused on Metal - that is the one pav that you see spammed for someone to complete in random squads way more than any other on my server. Seems like that would be the only pav I would get an invite for.

The only problem I had with your vid Klys was the level of the Mystic. I assumed being 103 would give you some kind of bonus over a level 100, or 101.

Anyway, your post gave me some things to think about too.

Im taking a break from gaming right now. If I get back into it, I have some new tricks to try. Thanks again! b:cute
    edited March 2013
    Options
    klys is basically right here. Bella you wanted to see a vid of him doing it in nub gear now he did and showed that he did it even more efficient than you (no offense here). Yes it's somehow boring using only NV but if you do pavilions you just want to keep the npc alive.

Which I did. =)

People are not stupid (well not all of them), I think they saw many different techniques on the videos of ''OP geared'' (their words) people, which some of them like Brillance said tried the technique and didn't work for her, so she though it was a gears issue.

My video was to show it can be done in ''normal'' gears and wasn't about my ''technique'', I never claimed my technique was good or the best, I even said that it's not how I do it when I use my G16/R9.

The problem is klys think everything is about him, as far as I know that thread wasn't a thread where someone asked advices or a question, I know cause I made that thread, I might be wrong, but I think I know better then klys why I made that thread.

I made that thread and video cause I got asked to do it, I didn't put my video in a thread where someone ask the technique, and I said many times in this thread that the video is NOT about technique, but about be possible to solo a pav with ''normal'' gears.

So klys can say over and over again that I suck, that my technique is the worse technique ever, but MY thread wasn't about techniques at all.

klys can say over and over again that a mystic with 5k hp won't survive at pull and boss, I don't care, MY thread was never about a mystic survivability at pull and boss.

The point here is not who's the best between me and klys, the point is he bring techniques subject, boss/pull subjects and squad setting subject in a thread I didn't created for..

People that ASKED me to make a video didn't wanted to see my technique or didn't wanted to see if I can survive pull/boss they wanted to see me def a pav with 5k hp, that's all... that's all.

The good comments I got are not about my ''technique'', but about the fact I used ''normal'' gears and klys answer: ''YOU ALL SUCK IF YOU THINK SHE'S GOOD, I'M BETTER AND YOU GUYS WILL NEVER SURVIVE A PULL/BOSS WITH 5 K HP'' .... ok thank for the info, but my thread wasn't about techniques or boss/pull... xD
    No need R9, with R8 I was able to do metal/fire/wood.
    Maybe people dont believe you, Idk. Personally, I just wanted to see a vid of someone in R8 doing it, and as previously stated - never found such a vid

^ 2 times she asked me to make a video, not to see my technique, but to see someone in R8 do it.

I don't care that people judge my video, but judge it for the reason I made it, I didn't made it to show a technique, I made it to show pav can be done with 5k hp. So please if you want to judge in MY thread, judge for the reason I made it. If you want to speak about techniques/boss/pull then feel free to start YOUR thread, then we will speak about it.

@klys: You say you come here (mystic section) to give advices and correct bad advices? Well you are in the wrong thread, I made that thread and didn't asked advices in that thread as far as I remember and I didn't made it to give advices, I made it by requests, correct bad advices all you want, but I didn't made that video to advices people on HOW do it, I made it cause people asked me to do it and to prove it can be done.

My thread is not named ''Guide how to solo a pavilion as mystic''. So thank you for your offer, but nothing in that thread was about ''advices''. You can continue to insult people somewhere else. =)

Edit: Actually the only advices that I would need are about how to make a video in better quality, but then again that thread is not about that so I'll find that somewhere else. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MontRei - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    MY NAME IS KLYS, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, MOST OF YOU SUCK.
    fixed that for u.

Well there we go, another arrogant idiot. All hail klys, the mystic master. After all, he is the one who holds all the mystic knowledge, and clearly most of us have NO IDEA what we are talking about.

You used r8. Congratulations. You didn't seem to notice that your technique (something you are apparently obsessed about) changed drastically because you no longer had 9k HP.

This isn't an advice thread, nobody asked for any advices, and you were the one to start the discussion because you got butthurt.

Thank you again Bella for the video, it was very helpful. Thanks to your video I was able to solo wood :)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please give klys 10 points for defending his points in a logical manner...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please give klys 10 points for defending his points in a logical manner...
    Azura - Lost City awards 10 points to klys!
    klys now has a total of 10 points and is in 38th place.
    Azura - Lost City can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• lyrinx123
    lyrinx123 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

hi i am one o those who is a 101 mystic, untill this week i had goldtt90 arms n feet, r8 chest n legs, sky demon nekkie, tm69 robe and warsong hat all around +5 n sarded with perfects. my hp was good but my p def was 1700 ish unbuffed. I have had my mystic as main for 1 year lvl'd up slowly..3 months back i tried solo ws pav's n again with a similar gear'd cleric. It was only when i went with a 'pro' geared cleric who tanked the head that i had any luck. now i have g16 wand, feet n g15 arms..when refined etc i will try again. not everyone can afford to put rl money into game n for some o us it takes longer to get geared up to decent lvl. i been 100 since october it has taken me this long to improve what little i have. I really appreciate bella doing this and i appreciate her advice n regularly read forums to try learn new stuff. im not a noob but neither am i 'pro' just a average player who plays in their spare time. Neither have i yet finished my culti n got my 100 skills...her vid was for people like me ty bella