2»

Comments

• bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Let us look at Kill Dark Adalwolf Lord quest :
    "Quest Info

Level: 32+"

And why had you killed those poor boss and for what quest ?

Better try to kill Wyvern at bh51, Damned Gaurnob at bh69 at proper level range and tell us, how you did it.

ur just mad I can solo lvl 49culti with a lvl 49 seeker
    I might be black
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    ur just mad I can solo lvl 49culti with a lvl 49 seeker

Are not seekers heavy melee tanks ?

Or was your crazy seeker at light armor or even arcane robe ?

How you can compare ranged and melee classes, which fight with bosses in melee range ?

Who are you ?
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are not seekers heavy melee tanks ?

Or was your crazy seeker at light armor or even arcane robe ?

How you can compare ranged and melee classes, which fight with bosses in melee range ?

Who are you ?

First I have to say you are an idiot. Second I had heavy armor on.b:victory
    I might be black
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    First I have to say you are an idiot. Second I had heavy armor on.b:victory

First:

At proper forum you message could be deleted for your words.

It is against TOS in any case.

Second:

Archer, Wizard and other ranged classes have armor with weakest physical resistance.

Those seeker has best.

Third:

Archers do halved damage in close range to their target

And I can say about your level of understanding of pwi, I can say that you are noob.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Yes: I'm tired of idiots who hit BH Aba boss during it's buffs, and derpa melee's on BH SoT being able to eventually succeed. There should be no second chances for those sins that die on SnakeFist. Players are too easy on fail players: they'll risk a near squad wipe where multiple people lose kill just to save boss kill for stupid sin that made themselves useless.

If I have time; I go for the wave 3 squads on BH RB day because the quality of players tends to be that much better.

You obviously weren't in my W3 squad this weekend where the sin decided to only use bow. I would have kicked him but since it was the weekend I figured he might be drunk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol... the hell with adalwolf... go kill Dismal Shade across from the deception dungeon... its in the very back end of Secret Passage... even kittys hide in the corner and let us real tanks handle that one... and please video it b:chuckle b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    First:

At proper forum you message could be deleted for your words.

It is against TOS in any case.

Second:

Archer, Wizard and other ranged classes have armor with weakest physical resistance.

Those seeker has best.

Third:

Archers do halved damage in close range to their target

And I can say about your level of understanding of pwi, I can say that you are noob.

Sorry but as bolocactu was referring to 49 culti...

Fugma does hardest damage, probably unable to solo on any AA class except veno with good pet. He throws rocks from distance.

Kashu and Dake use fire attack from distance and also use it at times in melee range. These bosses are easier for casters.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ha99
    ha99 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My Sin is 90 now, and at lower lvls they are hard to play.
    But now every Boss is easy, except some FC Bosses, i am not sure but was 2nd Boss that One Hit you when you not run ?
    This Boss is for me the Hardest i ever had in PWI and i see some Gameplay-Videos on YT from Lunar and some ppl say the Bosses there are Hard.

Sure, realy Hard, NOT

After Patch and Rebirth i am not Sure if the Bosses are Harder or Easier to kill, but i want Hard Bosses.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ha99 wrote: »
    My Sin is 90 now, and at lower lvls they are hard to play.

But now every Boss is easy, except some FC Bosses, i am not sure but was 2nd Boss that One Hit you when you not run ?

This Boss is for me the Hardest i ever had in PWI and i see some Gameplay-Videos on YT from Lunar and some ppl say the Bosses there are Hard.

Sure, realy Hard, NOT

After Patch and Rebirth i am not Sure if the Bosses are Harder or Easier to kill, but i want Hard Bosses.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

ha99 replied to a message that was 8 months 19 days 22 hours 22 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ha99
    ha99 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

ha99 replied to a message that was 8 months 19 days 22 hours 22 minutes old.

Then show me where in the Forum Rules it says i can't Reply to an old Thread.

Then Delete the Search-Function, no one can't find old Threads then. -.-
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    ha99 wrote: »
    Then show me where in the Forum Rules it says i can't Reply to an old Thread.

Then Delete the Search-Function, no one can't find old Threads then. -.-

1: You are talking to a bot.

2: Read the forum rules. It's not hidden.

3: The search function's purpose isn't to revive threads that have had all discussion in them cease for months.

4: Closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.