QPQ Combos.

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    what if a pair of seekers just play debuff ping pong with qpq...

your debuff!

no yours!

no, yours!

Haha, a 1v1 between seekers is sort of like that sometimes, because the defense level debuff and other debuffs created by seeker stances last quite a few minutes, so they can be past back and forwards and back and forwards... and back and forwards and again and again and again... and.. well you get the idea. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • DragoAhmad - Archosaur
    DragoAhmad - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    what if a pair of seekers just play debuff ping pong with qpq...

your debuff!

no yours!

no, yours!

PingPong, PingPong, over and over, till a caster interferes and ends that match. xD
    Seekers just need to QPQ stuns and us BMs are screwed..well, every other class that stuns them is screwed. b:laugh
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    PingPong, PingPong, over and over, till a caster interferes and ends that match. xD
    Seekers just need to QPQ stuns and us BMs are screwed..well, every other class that stuns them is screwed. b:laugh

Being able to QPQ stuns would be amazing o_o.

If only... QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Medaka - Lothranis
    Medaka - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If only... QQ

It's possible.. b:avoid
  • DragoAhmad - Archosaur
    DragoAhmad - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If only... QQ

No, just no. xD Seekers are annoying already, no need for QPQing stuns. I bet your eyes are sparkling at the very idea. xD
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    QPQing stun is possible as well as sleep

the thing is if u execute qpq right after the opponent has finished the channeling n cast time is right on its way then stun as well as sleep can b passed back regardless of bm or cleric

its not just qpq stun n sleep is purify able too, but that perfection is rairly attained regardless of proness b:sad
  • masterhai
    masterhai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Being able to QPQ a stun is a horrible idea. One of the reasons is using the ironguard powder with it. 12 second stun on somebody? Pretty broken I'd say.
  • Medaka - Lothranis
    Medaka - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    QPQing stun is possible as well as sleep

the thing is if u execute qpq right after the opponent has finished the channeling n cast time is right on its way then stun as well as sleep can b passed back regardless of bm or cleric

its not just qpq stun n sleep is purify able too, but that perfection is rairly attained regardless of proness b:sad

^ That. Altho it's mostly based on luck and extreme timing so no one could actually rely on that in PvP :D
    masterhai wrote: »
    Being able to QPQ a stun is a horrible idea. One of the reasons is using the ironguard powder with it. 12 second stun on somebody? Pretty broken I'd say.

Never thought of this :O I'm going to test that right now.
    Actually it's never going to work with IG because you can't apoth while casting a skill... but as far as QPQing anyone else's stun that still works :D it also works on Occult Ice.
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    im still a complete noob but i was wondering everyone says not to do these to another seeker but wouldnt that give u the advantage since after they qpq u can qpq it back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    im still a complete noob but i was wondering everyone says not to do these to another seeker but wouldnt that give u the advantage since after they qpq u can qpq it back?

To get that combo off, you are using sacrificial slash + other debuffs + QUID PRO QUO so your quid pro quo will be on cooldown which means you wont be able to qpq back again lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    To get that combo off, you are using sacrificial slash + other debuffs + QUID PRO QUO so your quid pro quo will be on cooldown which means you wont be able to qpq back again lol

This. The only time that would be viable is if your opponent just used QPQ on you and you choose to counter by adding the extra debuffs before you QPQ it.

But that's not really something you should expect to happen much, if at all.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2013

yea that one i understand but im talking about using like ion spike or whatever else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    yea that one i understand but im talking about using like ion spike or whatever else

You might need to be a bit more clear on what you actually mean dear, because at the moment I don't think any of us understad your question, please ask it again. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoll - Dreamweaver
    Zoll - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Zheii b:cute
    The Blademaster motto: Stun, stun, and stun some more!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Zoll b:cute
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

o,o Do I know you? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    o,o Do I know you? xD

You know me! I'm here! Know me Zheii! b:cute
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    You know me! I'm here! Know me Zheii! b:cute

Shush Zan! i know I know you :P

-huggles you- :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i Love how Soulburn effect cant be purified and seekers can just QPQ it away. b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yay huggles!
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So... nobody figured out that you're safe to QPQ on another seeker unless they're smart enough to AD? If they don't AD, they'll catch the debuffs, even if they AD after, Sacr Slash lasts 12 seconds and ion spike debuff 15, so you can still kill them if you get lucky,
    For the moment they would QPQ it back, use your own ad / faith, and you'll be safe :)
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    So... nobody figured out that you're safe to QPQ on another seeker unless they're smart enough to AD? If they don't AD, they'll catch the debuffs, even if they AD after, Sacr Slash lasts 12 seconds and ion spike debuff 15, so you can still kill them if you get lucky,
    For the moment they would QPQ it back, use your own ad / faith, and you'll be safe :)

Ya you can use faith/AD to evade the re-transfer of QPQ from another seeker but you're using that combo with EP/frenzy to deal tons of damage in the first place.
    So, for me that's not an option since i always frenzy and EP to kill others faster. However, guess you can do that but ur sacrificing a lotta one shot potential xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Ya you can use faith/AD to evade the re-transfer of QPQ from another seeker but you're using that combo with EP/frenzy to deal tons of damage in the first place.
    So, for me that's not an option since i always frenzy and EP to kill others faster. However, guess you can do that but ur sacrificing a lotta one shot potential xD

"One shot potential" lmao.
    It's simple; if you can't kill the opponent seeker in the time frame that they can be sealed and stunned, then don't use a QPQ combo on them.
    And certainly don't use a hf pot on them, cause that **** will come back to bite you on the *** hardcore XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Awwww cute, Zany squirming like a guy that got his first kiss >:P.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are QPQ combos that useful in a 1 vs 1? The time it takes to channel sac slash could have been used to make another attack.

I mostly use QPQ combos on players being attacked by several people. I figure amping all their damage more than makes up for the time it takes. Maybe if I had godly defense levels I would debuff an opponent with a sac slash and then quickly dispatch him but I normally play with 37 defense levels and switching to o'malleys wouldn't even help much. So if its a 1 vs 1 I don't QPQ unless the opponent is so OP its my only chance. But against someone being ganked its my first move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Lol using faith/AD, is like going all out.... completely defenseless... for several seconds
    if seeker v seeker, it best to just kite/troll other seeker into making them use their QPQ first.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Lol using faith/AD, is like going all out.... completely defenseless... for several seconds
    if seeker v seeker, it best to just kite/troll other seeker into making them use their QPQ first.

If you're fighting a good seeker with brains, and u wait for this to happen, you'll age to 80 and rot and die... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    If you're fighting a good seeker with brains, and u wait for this to happen, you'll age to 80 and rot and die... b:laugh

Ya~ but not many seekers in our server seem to realize these small things anyways..
    only a handful of us are smart
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Ya~ but not many seekers in our server seem to realize these small things anyways..
    only a handful of us are smart

I swear to God I am so sick of 1v1ing seekers who use the QPQ combo... And like, that's all they can use. x_X
    I get really tired of the debuffs ping-pong.
    Yesterday I was 1v1ing a half Jaded Seeker and vit stone seeker (I am just boring ol' +50 hp citrine gem seek) And he abused the absolute **** out of the QPQ metal combo, but he didn't even do it right, he'd use fortify on me then he'd hit with Gemini Slash.. I mean.. how is that even smart? ._.
    As sad as this is, I was actually glad when the whole server d/ced in the middle of it, It really wasn't worth the charm ****. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I swear to God I am so sick of 1v1ing seekers who use the QPQ combo... And like, that's all they can use. x_X
    I get really tired of the debuffs ping-pong.
    Yesterday I was 1v1ing a half Jaded Seeker and vit stone seeker (I am just boring ol' +50 hp citrine gem seek) And he abused the absolute **** out of the QPQ metal combo, but he didn't even do it right, he'd use fortify on me then he'd hit with Gemini Slash.. I mean.. how is that even smart? ._.
    As sad as this is, I was actually glad when the whole server d/ced in the middle of it, It really wasn't worth the charm ****. xD

I'm a come HF and Glacial you. In the face. Then you can QPQ it back to me. It'll be so ****ing sexy.