QPQ Combos.

Zheii - Archosaur
Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
So, for anyone who PKs on a seeker or VS's seekers in PK then you'll know about QPQ combinations, otherwise known as rapeing instruments ;D

(for anyone who doesn't know; QPQ = Quid Pro Quo)

First let's start off with the skill it's self.

Quid Pro Quo            Level 10

Range 28.0  meters
Mana 300
Channel 0.5 seconds
Cast 0.7  seconds
Cooldown 60 seconds
Weapon Blade or Sword

Requisite Cultivation Transcendent

Transfers up to 10 of your debuffs to the target and
silences your target for 1 seconds.

As Sage:
Silence effect time increased by 2 seconds.

As Demon:
Also Immobilizes the target for 2 seconds.

So, now that's out of the way... My actual question:

I am so curious to see what kind of QPQ w/debuff combos seekers have come up with across the servers. So please, share with me your combos, the more unusual or effective they are the better!

...kay... GO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
Post edited by Zheii - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    My combo first, I'll go with the most obvious and simple to just get them out of the way :3

QPQ + Sacrificial Slash (lvl100 Morai Skill)

Sacrificial Slash

Mana 163
    Channel 1.2 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Weapon Blade

Required Cultivation Aware of Vacuity
    Reduce your Defense Level by 40%,
    while increasing your Attack Level by 50% of your reduced Defense Level.
    Lasts for 15 seconds.

Defense Level is reduced by at least 20.
    The negative effect can stack with defense reduction effect caused by The Eye of the Northern Sky.

Also another simple thing, just QPQing other classes debuffs back on them, such as a BM's HF or Glacial Spike, or a Veno's Poison or Burn, etc etc~:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here is my QPQ list to date that I can remember off hand.

Genie/Combo
    Sacrificial Slash-Def level debuff when used with omalley and def level buff for stronger effect

Expel- indirectly purify the silence on yourself :P.

Fortify-Magic Defense debuff, very nice to drop those HA classes.

Crimson Soul Powder or lower level version-Increased damage taken. I would normally use this though with a Sacrificial Slash combo when I am going for a charm bypass or 1 hit kill if possible.I can use it with extreme poison and frenzy whichever I feel, especially if I switch back to Jones. That can set your attack levels ridiculously high in this state.

So in my case sage Adrenal+Omalley+Kravmaga+1 Def level from Warsong belt+Omalley+15 def levels from 5 pieces of S3 Nirv->Sac slash. Then switch back Jones+Frenzy+Full stage 3=139 in my case. Hope I am doing that right LOL e.e. Then extreme poison+QPQ Crimson Soul Powder followed by which ever skill is necessary based on the class HA/AA.

Class Debuffs
    I wont list all since I am sure you get the point.
    Heavens Flame-When a BM uses this on you

Glacial Spike-When a BM uses this on you

Undine-Not entirely useful to QPQ unless to save yourself since it's easily re applied due to short CD on undine

Thicket-If timed correctly to my memory you can QPQ it back to the target

Thunder Strike-QPQ it back then combo with your own ION spike, it doesn't stack to my knowledge but you get the benefits of the already reduced metal defense.

That's all I can remember off hand, but if there are more useful QPQ combos out there, would love to see some ^^.

EDIT: Corrected Expel QPQ combo.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    That's all I can remember off hand, but if there are more useful QPQ combos out there, would love to see some ^^.

Thanks so much for sharing! :D
    And I agree with you, I'm so excited to see what some people have come up with, because QPQ is such a flexible skill and there are so many uses for it :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Thanks so much for sharing! :D
    And I agree with you, I'm so excited to see what some people have come up with, because QPQ is such a flexible skill and there are so many uses for it :3

Indeed :D, I hope someone else can bring a few more QPQ ideas to the table.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Combo #1: Against psychics, wizards, venos, clerics(when plume shell isn't on)
    o'mailey + r8r sword + crimson soul powder + sac slash + qpq + jones + r9r2 + frenzy + extreme poison + gemini slash

Combo #2: Against barbs, bms
    o'mailey + r8r sword + crimson soul powder + sac slash + fortify + qpq + jones + r9r2 + extreme poison + ion spike + edged blur + other metal skills(heartseeker + battousai)

Combo #3: Against sins
    gotta be careful here as more and more sins have started to gone sage and sage tidal protection evades our quid pro debuff like 90% of the time. So, best is to just use frenzy + extreme poison + ion spike(metal debuff) + rewinding gesture(for that extra 15% crit so edged blur has a high chance of dealing damage) + edged blur + gemini
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Level 1 Fortify is so easy on your genie that if I'm going to QPQ anything I throw its magic def debuff in as well. I mostly QPQ slash and Fortify right before I Ion Spike so that all 3 of my ranged mag attacks hit a mag def debuffed target. I have the dex to make Fortify last 4 seconds but I still have to get Ion off fast to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Combo #1: Against psychics, wizards, venos, clerics(when plume shell isn't on)
    o'mailey + r8r sword + crimson soul powder + sac slash + qpq + jones + r9r2 + frenzy + extreme poison + gemini slash

Combo #2: Against barbs, bms
    o'mailey + r8r sword + crimson soul powder + sac slash + fortify + qpq + jones + r9r2 + extreme poison + ion spike + edged blur + other metal skills(heartseeker + battousai)

Combo #3: Against sins
    gotta be careful here as more and more sins have started to gone sage and sage tidal protection evades our quid pro debuff like 90% of the time. So, best is to just use frenzy + extreme poison + ion spike(metal debuff) + rewinding gesture(for that extra 15% crit so edged blur has a high chance of dealing damage) + edged blur + gemini

What roll do you have on your r8r sword? I'm quite curious :p

also, thanks for sharing these are awesome :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    What roll do you have on your r8r sword? I'm quite curious :p

also, thanks for sharing these are awesome :3

+25 def lvl

only thing that matters anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    +25 def lvl

only thing that matters anyways

Okay thanks~ :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Expel- indirectly purify the silence on yourself :P.

I've talked about this but never experimented since I don't have expel. Curious, does the silence transfer to the target or is it blocked by the 1-3 second QpQ silence?
    Fortify-Magic Defense debuff, very nice to drop those HA classes.
    Just a note on using Fortify is you should leave it at level one if using it to QpQ because the higher level it is the less chance of debuff. 95% chance to be magic debuffed at level 1, 50% chance at level 10. Since you want the mdef on you since you can QpQ it off leave it at level 1. It also uses less energy that way.

And thanks for the heads up on crimson powder. I should have realized that's the curse I've been seeing but for some reason thought it was a genie skill. We have a seeker on Sanctuary who is r9t3 +10-12 and spams that combo. One trick pony, just self debuffs, QpQ, Gemini/Ion. Luckily I think she's newer to seekers and easy to counter, in fact last weeks NW I stunned her mid process about 10 times as she tried this combo over and over again and she'd already debuffed herself for me. Only thing was I couldn't figure out where the HF curse was coming from and thought it was a genie skill but couldn't find it. Totally spaced CP apoths.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lol ty about telling entire seeker community about forifty combo, now we all have to get Heart of Steel as our life insurance....
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not sure how active you are in the forums but its been mentioned 100 times. The forum community just represent s a small portion of people in game. The educated portion.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    It makes no difference if seekers know about the combo. No seeker is stupid enough to use the combo on another seeker since we can just transfer it back.
    As for the expel purify combo it just purifies the seal on u from expel so its not transferring the seal to the enemy. Its like a sage psychic using expel + purify at the exact same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No seeker is stupid enough to use the combo on another seeker since we can just transfer it back.

lol.. believe me they are..
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Brb getting a new genie, hitting 105, and learning Faith.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    It makes no difference if seekers know about the combo. No seeker is stupid enough to use the combo on another seeker since we can just transfer it back.

I've used Fortify combo on more than one occasion on other seekers in NW/TW (not so much in normal PK) when they have been attacking someone else or otherwise distracted and ***** them before they even knew what was happening or had the chance to QPQ it back at someone :3
    Brb getting a new genie, hitting 105, and learning Faith.

I ALMOST put faith on my genie instead of AD the other day but I was like.. "my gear isn't good enough for me to survive in some situations without AD atm.. need. more. OPness. o_o." So get me lvl105 too kk? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    I've used Fortify combo on more than one occasion on other seekers in NW/TW (not so much in normal PK) when they have been attacking someone else or otherwise distracted and ***** them before they even knew what was happening or had the chance to QPQ it back at someone :3

I ALMOST put faith on my genie instead of AD the other day but I was like.. "my gear isn't good enough for me to survive in some situations without AD atm.. need. more. OPness. o_o." So get me lvl105 too kk? xD

Sure come to Loth, and you've got more defense than I do.. so you probably could survive without it. Though, my leaps would be great for letting me escape if I faith out of a stun/freeze, which are something you don't have. I think if I could survive without AD you could though. b:cute

Actually, time to start planning a Faith genie for when I start trying to level again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Sure come to Loth, and you've got more defense than I do.. so you probably could survive without it. Though, my leaps would be great for letting me escape if I faith out of a stun/freeze, which are something you don't have. I think if I could survive without AD you could though. b:cute

Actually, time to start planning a Faith genie for when I start trying to level again.

XD I can survive without AD... I guess, but when your TWing against another Faction that has the 2 best Archers on the server and 3/4 hits from them = dead, I have to have a way to saving myself = AD rofl xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    XD I can survive without AD... I guess, but when your TWing against another Faction that has the 2 best Archers on the server and 3/4 hits from them = dead, I have to have a way to saving myself = AD rofl xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    b:sweat

It's kinda funny, because when you said boobies on skype I had said **** here a little bit before. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's kinda funny, because when you said boobies on skype I had said **** here a little bit before. b:chuckle

y u no be Cactubolo
    I might be black
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've talked about this but never experimented since I don't have expel. Curious, does the silence transfer to the target or is it blocked by the 1-3 second QpQ silence?

If you time the combo right, the silence effect called "Total Intervention" does gets transferred off from you. However, since many debuffs in this game does not stack in duration, it will be override by the new and of same silence debuff of QPQ.
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013

Just a note on using Fortify is you should leave it at level one if using it to QpQ because the higher level it is the less chance of debuff. 95% chance to be magic debuffed at level 1, 50% chance at level 10. Since you want the mdef on you since you can QpQ it off leave it at level 1. It also uses less energy that way.

And thanks for the heads up on crimson powder. I should have realized that's the curse I've been seeing but for some reason thought it was a genie skill. We have a seeker on Sanctuary who is r9t3 +10-12 and spams that combo. One trick pony, just self debuffs, QpQ, Gemini/Ion. Luckily I think she's newer to seekers and easy to counter, in fact last weeks NW I stunned her mid process about 10 times as she tried this combo over and over again and she'd already debuffed herself for me. Only thing was I couldn't figure out where the HF curse was coming from and thought it was a genie skill but couldn't find it. Totally spaced CP apoths.

Sorry for the late response, and no it appears the silence gets over written by the QPQ's silence. And yes thanks for including that bit about fortify, very trueb:chuckle. Also, these combo's are basically useless against another seeker that knows what he/she is doing and will probably end up just QPQing it all back xD. Unless of course they have already QPQ'd or they are stun locked in a group setting etc etc.
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    IN our server , our seekers abuse it
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    IN our server , our seekers abuse it

They do, and I myself must admit to abusing it and being abused by it... But I learned very fast the other day what happens when you use it on another seeker and they used Edged Blur on you before you can debuff them and ouccchhhh, never. using it in a 1v1 against another seeker ever. again. o_e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    People are worried about seekers bouncing the Fortify debuff back to you? It doesn't last long enough for that. It barely lasts long enough to debuff for one of your own skills to channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    People are worried about seekers bouncing the Fortify debuff back to you? It doesn't last long enough for that. It barely lasts long enough to debuff for one of your own skills to channel.

So very true!! and the seal on Sage QPQ prevents anyone from really sending it back and get a skill off before it runs out, but if you send Sacrificial Slash to someone that'll last long enough for them to send back and **** you with it, so tip 1: dun do et o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    *Uses Sac Slash on Zheli*
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They do, and I myself must admit to abusing it and being abused by it... But I learned very fast the other day what happens when you use it on another seeker and they used Edged Blur on you before you can debuff them and ouccchhhh, never. using it in a 1v1 against another seeker ever. again. o_e

what if a pair of seekers just play debuff ping pong with qpq...

your debuff!

no yours!

no, yours!
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive