Sanctuary's TW State, Do what Heavens Tear did

Options

Comments

• Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh you mean Vindi is the one with alt faction hogging land on TW map and flexes its muscles when its alt faction gets attacked? Oh nvm, I didn't know that.

It isn't a matter of flexing our muscles when our members despise TW's against vindicate because they try to make you feel like trash. They simply have a higher chance at signing up for a TW where they feel like they will be useful rather than getting one shot for 60k+. I've seen 60 signups for a Vindicate TW and 100 signups for a TW against a faction we could win with 30-40 people or less.

So take a note Vindicate's and maybe take our your frustration on an fps or a game that doesn't involve making people feel like **** then come back to TWs against Legendary and maybe our members will show up to make it a fight worth recording.

I know it's asking too much, but maybe some people will consider it coming from a person who could care less for trash talk and tries to have fun in TWs win or lose. I hope my opinion is respectable enough for people to maybe take it seriously. If not then at least I tried.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    in other words, LG is begging vindi to stop trash talking them after we stomp their faces in TW cuz their members dont even want to show up to TW anymore
    The attack Kakumau made on our alt faction was a threat to double attack us with Vindicate, whether it was coordinated or not doesn't matter it was the simple fact that they for some reason wanted to relocate... Which if they really wanted to they should have asked rather than attack at a primary time to try to keep us off of Vindicate.

didnt know people needed permission to attack YOUR alt faction LOL
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    in other words, LG is begging vindi to stop trash talking them after we stomp their faces in TW cuz their members dont even want to show up to TW anymore

You surely ddnt get her point but i know it's hard being ****** and read at the same time
    b:kiss
  • Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary
    Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    uh oh, i finally understand why we are bad boys of the server now. we didnt ask for permission to attack lg. my dearest apologies ^_____________^ may we continue attacking?
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wtf u talking about, I said "something" and you take it as I meant all of it

rly need everything to be specified
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I was just asking, but point proven I hope this helps prove the true faces for all the people that don't experience this in first person. Thanks for replying kirby.
    The attack Kakumau made on our alt faction was a threat to double attack us(our main faction) with Vindicate, whether it was coordinated or not doesn't matter it was the simple fact that they for some reason wanted to relocate... Which if they really wanted to they should have asked rather than attack at a primary time to try to keep us off of Vindicate.

Hope that clears it up for you, kirby.

Hmmm alt factions tend to have the same people as the main, therefore taking people to defend the alt faction adheres the main faction, no?

Anyway yeah I don't think that replying anymore to this will be productive I have too much school work to worry about so have fun building up your ego kirby and attacking someone who has always been neutral to the "vindicate is full of jerks" mentality. I even have some of the utmost respect for some people in Vindicate. However a faction that let's their members run around and cause issues or who can't find anything more entertaining than making people feel like **** is no faction I would ever want to be a part of.

Hope this sheds some light on most of the Legendary opinion that people tend to bash.
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I was just asking, but point proven I hope this helps prove the true faces for all the people that don't experience this in first person. Thanks for replying kirby.

Hope that clears it up for you, kirby.

Hmmm alt factions tend to have the same people as the main, therefore taking people to defend the alt faction adheres the main faction, no?

Anyway yeah I don't think that replying anymore to this will be productive I have too much school work to worry about so have fun building up your ego kirby and attacking someone who has always been neutral to the "vindicate is full of jerks" mentality. I even have some of the utmost respect for some people in Vindicate. However a faction that let's their members run around and cause issues or who can't find anything more entertaining than making people feel like **** is no faction I would ever want to be a part of.

Hope this sheds some light on most of the Legendary opinion that people tend to bash.

Don't you know, that when your playing a video game you have to be thuper therial! You hafta ask permission from your faction leader to talk. Gosh Kirby it's just a game, what don't you understand about playing a game for? You can't have fun playing a game, your suppose to obey your master the faction leader and do his/her every command. Can't be going around and saying whatever you want, what is this murica? you don't have free speech.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    . However a faction that let's their members run around and cause issues or who can't find anything more entertaining than making people feel like **** is no faction I would ever want to be a part of.

So, from your post I understand you did know what i was talking about.

I do agree with you on quite a few points.

Tell me then, how threatening and harassing someone over attacking your faction without 'asking' (did laugh at that one) is not trying to make another person feeling like worthless ****?

Note, this was not the first time LG did the same thing, is it trash talking aknowledged only if its in the world/common chat and private bullying/insults being completely fine.. now that is a tricky one.

Lets not go into how people from LG believe world bosses on sanc belongs to them, and will try to ks/pk you if they see you doing one.

Talking about Holy Cow syndrome.

But.. I am sorry, next time i wanna put a negative criticism against your faction, I will ask for a permission.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So in other words, LG crying that kaku attacked their alt faction and see it as a "threat" that they would double attack and in order to get rid of that threat, you guys had to flex your muscles at them with your main faction just as roid stated earlier? And LG still saying that factions need LGs permission before attacking? Get real, if you have to double defend whether its 2 attacks on your main faction, or 1 on main and 1 on alt, then you do what you have to do to defend it. Instead all I see is you crying that when your alt faction gets attacked, it takes away power from your main faction. Vindicate defends double attacks, we dont cry about it. LG obviously cant handle TWs so you guys should all go back to trials and try TW again some other time
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Since I failed to mention the main point I was trying to prove was simply this

1. I was merely explaining that since Kakumau did attack us with an intent to double attack that raised them on the threat bar to higher than if a random faction attacked us. Which is why we went after them so they did not have the opportunity to attack us again preventing from these future attacks. So the statement that you are saying is we shouldn't go our of our way to prevent double attacks against us? Well you're faction has done the same countless times. Even to the extent of fake bidding, but unfortunately that cannot be proved as it could have been anyone in the faction.

2. I do not dislike Kakumau for attacking us nor anyone apparently who tries to take our wbs, but I simply trying to prove the fact that if they intend to attack us with a serious approach then are we to not allowed to fight them back and then for a future proofing opportunity try to keep that from happening again?

So yes I did say "ask" not in the state that they have to ask permission to attack our lands... but If you intend to try and take something from us with a serious approach, again we will meet it at the same. If they asked for a friendly TW we would have considered it nothing more and just had as much fun as possible. If there is an intent to take land(money to keep the faction afloat) from us then we will do what we can to keep our faction alive. As would any faction if they had the ability.

As for the private messaging/ insulting it goes the same way.... wc is just the most obnoxious thing I could think of so I stated that. Everything else is included within that category, nitpicking what I don't say doesn't prove it isn't what I stated before.

Vindicate does defend double attacks but if they had the chance they would try to avoid them too if they weren't prepared. Right now they have such a huge number of (over powered) people it wouldn't even be a threat to double attack. So congrats to you guys I really am not being sarcastic but don't make it seem like the overall strategy of being in a defensive position isn't in mind for you guys as well. You just word it in a way that makes Legendary seem the bad guy because we happen to think through these things ahead of time. As I said, future proofing.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    How someone treats their friends and how someone treats their enemies can be entirely different things and their friends won't give a **** generally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Since I failed to mention the main point I was trying to prove was simply this

1. I was merely explaining that since Kakumau did attack us with an intent to double attack that raised them on the threat bar to higher than if a random faction attacked us. Which is why we went after them so they did not have the opportunity to attack us again preventing from these future attacks. So the statement that you are saying is we shouldn't go our of our way to prevent double attacks against us? Well you're faction has done the same countless times. Even to the extent of fake bidding, but unfortunately that cannot be proved as it could have been anyone in the faction.

2. I do not dislike Kakumau for attacking us nor anyone apparently who tries to take our wbs, but I simply trying to prove the fact that if they intend to attack us with a serious approach then are we to not allowed to fight them back and then for a future proofing opportunity try to keep that from happening again?

So yes I did say "ask" not in the state that they have to ask permission to attack our lands... but If you intend to try and take something from us with a serious approach, again we will meet it at the same. If they asked for a friendly TW we would have considered it nothing more and just had as much fun as possible. If there is an intent to take land(money to keep the faction afloat) from us then we will do what we can to keep our faction alive. As would any faction if they had the ability.

As for the private messaging/ insulting it goes the same way.... wc is just the most obnoxious thing I could think of so I stated that. Everything else is included within that category, nitpicking what I don't say doesn't prove it isn't what I stated before.

Vindicate does defend double attacks but if they had the chance they would try to avoid them too if they weren't prepared. Right now they have such a huge number of (over powered) people it wouldn't even be a threat to double attack. So congrats to you guys I really am not being sarcastic but don't make it seem like the overall strategy of being in a defensive position isn't in mind for you guys as well. You just word it in a way that makes Legendary seem the bad guy because we happen to think through these things ahead of time. As I said, future proofing.

1. Never thought that Kakumau just wanted to gain more land by simply attacking an alt faction who's been sitting there on the map for months out of greed? LG just "assumed" it was a strategic attempt to double gank their main faction in the future? That sounds like a poor excuse to protect their alt faction lands income. Afterall, BabyLG always had decent attendance and was able to defend/attack mid-sized factions from the likes of Kakumau back then. LG just can't handle the idea of another real opponent so they turned their main faction attention their way to get rid of them fast and send a message to anyone who attempts an attack on their "Baby". And omg fake bids... don't even go down that way with "who did it first" game or I'm gonna need a whole page.

2. Then again you assumed Kakumau had intentions towards your main faction. Having an alt faction on the map unchallenged for so long doesn't really sit well with everyone and eventually ppl will try to take them. When this happened LG went all ballistic on Kakumau and probably any other faction who would have dared to touch them, unless it was Regicide b:chuckle. I agree keeping a faction a float does cost money but that's something to be expected as a dominant TW faction . Trying to subsidize it merely on land money forever is like trying to block the sun with a finger.

You yourself just admitted what I think is the real reason for attacking Kakumau "If there is an intent to take land(money to keep the faction afloat) from us then we will do what we can to keep our faction alive." I also don't mind a little trashtalk, sometimes ppl take it too far and we ask them to keep it down but like kirby said, we're not here to babysit anyone. When LG was winning tws I saw plenty of trashtalk towards vindi both in common and wc and I either replied back to it with humor or just ignored it, can't be taking it seriously.

Also Vindicate has been dealing with double and even triple defenses since forever, we had to learn to work with it. Many times we had to no show the main tw so we could defend the others because of the lack of man power. But we have never skipped our main's faction offense TW to go overpower our alt's factions challenger, lol...

I respect you chickers you are a great BM and a nice person from what I hear from my LG friends. I hope this post doesn't make you feel offended in anyway. I'm just sharing what I think from my pov based on what you said / I've seen.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wtf u talking about, I said "something" and you take it as I meant all of it

rly need everything to be specified

Let's see what's completely opposite aside from some sarcastic/humours remarks.

Vindi is savior? lol...
    LG is tyrannical? Debateable, just look at them flexing them giant muscles at Kakumau. lol..
    LG is greedy? 5 lands on alt faction.. yes, they are.
    Savior to restore peace? lol..
    Please love us? lol..

rly need everything to be specified, geez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think you mis-understood my post. Cause yours don't make any sense if Quoting to my post. What I said was that most TWs over the past 15 odd months which I attended were mostly one sided, whether it be one sided in favour of Vindi or Leg it doesn't matter. One sided TW's arent fun. There were only a few which were close and exciting till the end.

And comeon what are you trying to prove? Vindi got 20-30 People where as the other top factions (Leg and Regi) have been constantly losing members, when vindi lost members they were getting hammered now leg and regi lost so many members they are getting hammered what is there to argue?
    ah ok yeah i see what you mean now
    And I assume you are r999+10/12 would you prefer a challenging TW or a 10min win/loss? That is why i think there should be a change either from PWI side or from Sanctuary's player base side to make it interesting, not like anything will happen but just saying b:chuckle
    haha i wish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options

So take a note Vindicate's and maybe take our your frustration on an fps or a game that doesn't involve making people feel like **** then come back to TWs against Legendary and maybe our members will show up to make it a fight worth recording.

Are all LGs sensitive emo type?

b:cry
    What LG looks like during and after tw.

Time to get off the interweb lg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LG just crying all day, Im the only thing keeping their faction from completely dying cuz they dont want to give me the satisfaction of breaking their faction
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Let's see what's completely opposite aside from some sarcastic/humours remarks.

Vindi is savior? lol...
    LG is tyrannical? Debateable, just look at them flexing them giant muscles at Kakumau. lol..
    LG is greedy? 5 lands on alt faction.. yes, they are.
    Savior to restore peace? lol..
    Please love us? lol..

rly need everything to be specified, geez.
    tyrannical because they choose to attack Kaku? wat?, as Chiker stated, they asked for it
    5 lands with alt faction and that's what you call greed, you can't be serious
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    what other faction has land on their alts?
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Are all LGs sensitive emo type?

b:cry
    What LG looks like during and after tw.

Time to get off the interweb lg.

What else would we be? Trashtalking nerds? Sorry, but we have better things to waste our energy on b:surrender
    edited March 2013
    Options
    what other faction has land on their alts?

no1, so? does that make LG greedy?
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    tyrannical because they choose to attack Kaku? wat, as Chiker stated, they asked for it
    5 lands with alt faction and that's what you call greed, you can't be serious

Oh look it's Malta.
    Okey let's see here.. They chose to attack Kaku not with BabyLG but with their main faction. All this talk from LG wanting balance TWs and complaints of gear advantages but when given the chance, they opt'ed to do the same thing to smaller factions; using their main faction with overpowered gear and rolling them. What for? I thought LG wanted fun TWs? Woudn't it be more fun to use BabyLG instead of main faction? Is it because LG wants to send out a clear and intimidating message that says anyone that dares to attack BabyLG will be dealt with by its main faction?

Greed.. Aside from Enely with one alt land, who else owns multiple lands with an alt faction on the map? 5 lands when multiple small TW factions that are probably stronger or at least equal in strength to BabyLG trying to get on the map but are afraid to mess with BabyLG because they will get attacked by LG. If there were more small factions surrounding BabyLG, it would still be expanding.
    What else would we be? Trashtalking nerds? Sorry, but we have better things to waste our energy on b:surrender

Better things to do? Like.. making goodbye vid and then comes crawling back like the bitc.h you are to leech off your friends' toons in a matter of hours? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh look it's Malta.
    Okey let's see here.. They chose to attack Kaku not with BabyLG but with their main faction. All this talk from LG wanting balance TWs and complaints of gear advantages but when given the chance, they opt'ed to do the same thing to smaller factions; using their main faction with overpowered gear and rolling them. What for? I thought LG wanted fun TWs? Woudn't it be more fun to use BabyLG instead of main faction? Is it because LG wants to send out a clear and intimidating message that says anyone that dares to attack BabyLG will be dealt with by its main faction?

Greed.. Aside from Enely with one alt land, who else owns multiple lands with an alt faction on the map? 5 lands when multiple small TW factions that are probably stronger or at least equal in strength to BabyLG trying to get on the map but are afraid to mess with BabyLG because they will get attacked by LG. If there were more small factions surrounding BabyLG, it would still be expanding.

Better things to do? Like.. making goodbye vid and then comes crawling back like the bitc.h you are to leech off your friends' toons in a matter of hours? b:cry

Won't criticize your thoughts, but haven't understood the purpose of LGs acts.

Crawling on friends toons? Playing max once per week on my brothers account? yep i got better things to do
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I thought Enelysion still has some alt land but am too lazy to check.
    TW is super serious and important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ilikecats5000
    ilikecats5000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Too lazy to get on main account e.e
    Enelysion has one land on their alt faction. Thought I'd confirm what Ast said.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol you make no sense. As usual, out of fact

you honestly don't understand what roid said...? I think you know what he said but you're just playing stupid cause you have nothing to say.
  • CaSimy - Sanctuary
    CaSimy - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, can you please analyze this thread for me?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, can you please analyze this thread for me?
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Sanctuary's TW State, Do what Heavens Tear did!

General Stats:
    First Post: 03-03-2013
    Last Post: 03-06-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 3 days
    Total Posts: 60
    Average Posts Per Day: 20.0

Activity:
    chart?chf=bg,s,1E1713&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chbh=a&chs=440x110&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chd=t:15,2,2,4,3,1,6,20,6,1

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary (10)
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary (8)
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary (6)
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary (5)
    jndjsn (4)
    Chikers - Sanctuary (4)
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary (4)
    Svaarog - Sanctuary (3)
    Xainou - Sanctuary (2)
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary (2)
    ilikecats5000 (1)
    Kerona - Sanctuary (1)
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary (1)
    Bruutjes - Sanctuary (1)
    Lolegi - Sanctuary (1)
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary (1)
    uranig (1)
    Daruvial - Sanctuary (1)
    CapnK - Sanctuary (1)
    Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary (1)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 7629
    Total Sentences: 472
    Average Words per Post: 127.2
    Average Words per Sentence: 16.2
    Average Sentences per Post: 7.9
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.3

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    2lkzLb0.png
    faction (121)
    vindi (49)
    vindicate (39)
    attack (37)
    factions (28)
    main (26)
    take (26)
    gear (24)
    members (22)
    lands (20)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "to double attack (7)"
    "on the map (6)"
    "half of people (6)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "people feel like **** (5)"
    "making people feel like (5)"
    "a threat to double (5)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "rly need everything to be (5)"
    "making people feel like **** (5)"
    "a threat to double attack (5)"

This took me 4.9 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMcIZLcRZQ
    this or try posting seriously in this thread . which is a better use of ones time ? b:thanks
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    And omg fake bids... don't even go down that way with "who did it first" game or I'm gonna need a whole page.

First fake bid on Sanctuary: By a faction that was controlled by Purina and Uktabi who were at the time member on Shockwave. They overbid Shockwave's bid which ended up to close to Nefarious, and shifted it over to where Legendary had bit. This was due to bad blood between Legendary and Purina/Uktabi, who stole the idea for actually defeating the PvE TW after theirs failed to a ridiculous degree while ignoring the actually good idea until the final 5 minutes of a previous TW.

True story. Shockwave fake bid'ed first.
This discussion has been closed.