How to 1 shot Geckofreak on a 5k hp sin with no charm

Options
2»

Comments

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    High value thread going on here b:victory way to show everyone how great of individuals y'all are b:cute
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    dieing 1 shot to 10+ g15 vana daggers is sad.

damnn i must be pretty like saddest guy on this game coz alot of people get 1 shot to by my +10 g15s in nws guess im just so lucky... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    dieing 1 shot to 10+ g15 vana daggers is sad.

Lol underestimating zerkcrit?
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    wednesdays i have so much sex with models until they say 'stop, i can't do it anymore'

b:laugh made a good laugh there. Keep up the good work b:victory
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Me for example, on mondays i go climb highest mountains around, tuesdays i catch rare frogs in the amazons, wednesdays i have so much sex with models until they say 'stop, i can't do it anymore', thursday is a casual shopping in some foreign country day, on fridays i travel to war zones to take urban street combat style photographies, saturdays i spend with all of my great and interesting friends (and i have more friends than you do, and they are all rich and humorous but not as much as me) while on sundays i have a quiet evening trolling pwi forums.

i think should find a better hobbie on sundays b:surrender

but srsly good ideas to make life more colorful ;D
  • HoneyDoMePlz - Sanctuary
    HoneyDoMePlz - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ugh.. do ppl make a thread when they kill Gecko now? if so i think its gonna be hundres of thread ea weeks!
    I see noa happily when she kill gecko.. because she save her IG when she fight gecko b:chuckle

I think this noa MUST fail in math clas.. the sin on pics is 5.9k HP which means closer to 6k HP than 5k HP. Its like UHEART.. running around and tellling every1 she got 5k hp while shes barb-buffed to 7-8k HP.

If u making a thread killing G15/16 lunar ppl then i dont know how many i have to make each day with SS girl. not even mention 1 shotting r999 +10 archer from RT and spam kill uheart with 1 shots b:cry

Since ur math allready fail then stop tell u killing ppl +10 times.. of those 10 times u ever kill a person i think u die 69 of thems just to manage to kill 10 b:surrender

i see u wrote : I hate to bully kids but when they anger daddy he has to spank them.
    well i LOVE to bully kids like u and all RT factions.. stay in safezone when mista69HB is outside west archob:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theres 70 ways to make a girl happy:
    1 take her out for shopping!
    The rest is 69! b:dirty
  • Ganden - Sanctuary
    Ganden - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    you both noobs, gecko is so easy to kill. no big deal.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Congratulations Noa, you got a crit zerk on me unbuffed, thats really a big deal

What you don't see here is I actually told Noa that he if leaves safe zone out of stealth mode and manages to kill me I would give him 5 mil, he failed to achieve that. I also learned that because he ad igs everytime, that to take him out all it takes is to bloodvow, not stun, as my first attack. b:chuckle

But yet again Noa, you can get a zerk crit on me after hitting me 3 times already (not a 1 shot) while i have log out menu up to relog, you are not only #1 mistake on all of pwi but you are now #1 at being sinfully stupid too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOLZTehboso - Harshlands
    LOLZTehboso - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Congratulations Noa, you got a crit zerk on me unbuffed, thats really a big deal

What you don't see here is I actually told Noa that he if leaves safe zone out of stealth mode and manages to kill me I would give him 5 mil, he failed to achieve that. I also learned that because he ad igs everytime, that to take him out all it takes is to bloodvow, not stun, as my first attack. b:chuckle

But yet again Noa, you can get a zerk crit on me after hitting me 3 times already (not a 1 shot) while i have log out menu up to relog, you are not only #1 mistake on all of pwi but you are now #1 at being sinfully stupid too

As I was gonna say, that really just looks like a zerk crit, nothing else, now that isn't skill, it's luck, honestly I don't know any of you so I'm coming from an outside point of view, but it isn't gecks fault the developers decided to give a dex based class another way to double their damage. Ijs that's all b:surrender
    And last point from me, hp is irrelevant for sins, most won't achieve over 8k base, when all it takes to pvp is stealth, double spark, chi skill, head hunt, then stealth away
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    U is nabs i is big guy
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    really i couldn't find point from this thread O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Is it me or does Noa use too much lol...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • someshine
    someshine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I dont know any of you, and I only do TW's, but where's the popcorn??
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ugh.. do ppl make a thread when they kill Gecko now? if so i think its gonna be hundres of thread ea weeks!
    I see noa happily when she kill gecko.. because she save her IG when she fight gecko b:chuckle

I think this noa MUST fail in math clas.. the sin on pics is 5.9k HP which means closer to 6k HP than 5k HP. Its like UHEART.. running around and tellling every1 she got 5k hp while shes barb-buffed to 7-8k HP.

If u making a thread killing G15/16 lunar ppl then i dont know how many i have to make each day with SS girl. not even mention 1 shotting r999 +10 archer from RT and spam kill uheart with 1 shots b:cry

Since ur math allready fail then stop tell u killing ppl +10 times.. of those 10 times u ever kill a person i think u die 69 of thems just to manage to kill 10 b:surrender

i see u wrote : I hate to bully kids but when they anger daddy he has to spank them.
    well i LOVE to bully kids like u and all RT factions.. stay in safezone when mista69HB is outside west archob:cool

Heartbroker you outgear most people in the game so you cant relate to killing anyone under-geared lol. Cause you have no skill everyone kills you all the time so ez and you have 12+ all r999 lol. I dont think you should comment on forums at all after getting one shot on 12+ all seeker like a fail. Funny you mention urheart when ive seen her beat u on a garbage 6k veno and you being 12+ all lol. No in this game is scared i can show you a video wear i tank you and that other ****ty seeker whats his name.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMM_6o_C4Gs look the pro heartbroker him and his but buddy cant kill a 10 normal rank 9 armor mystic lol and they both are r99 and r999 lol. If both werent ******* you prob could have killed me but you couldnt get good kid.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    As much amusement as this thread has given us, it has crossed several lines that I can see.

~closed
This discussion has been closed.