How to 1 shot Geckofreak on a 5k hp sin with no charm

Options
GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
[URL="[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2jfc315.jpg[/IMG]"]2jfc315.jpg[/URL]

gecko makes a youtube video says she beats me and is soooo goood so i bring out good old 5k hp MissNami which is weaker than my mystic and spam geckofreak over 10 times and even 1 shot her lol(kid thought anti aps pots would work i know how to use skills noob lol). I hate to bully kids but when they anger daddy he has to spank them.
Post edited by GoddessNoa - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    3 attacks =/= 1 shot

Now how about you try

1. not hiding in stealth mode in safe zone whole time until you see me use a detect pot because im paranoid about other sins and then you leave sz when it expires

2. not using an ig when you leave stealth mode and restealthing before it runs out

Care to see my screenshots of 1 shotting you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't see how HP really factors in when you can stealth and setup a combo, but okidokiloki
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    3 attacks =/= 1 shot

Now how about you try

1. not hiding in stealth mode in safe zone whole time until you see me use a detect pot because im paranoid about other sins and then you leave sz when it expires

2. not using an ig when you leave stealth mode and restealthing before it runs out

Care to see my screenshots of 1 shotting you?

Is 11k not more than you hp? Did you not have stealth pots? isnt g16 the same as rank 9? lol 1 shoting a tt99 sin is not hard at all but dieing 1 shot to 10+ g15 vana daggers is sad.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Is 11k not more than you hp? Did you not have stealth pots? isnt g16 the same as rank 9? lol 1 shoting a tt99 sin is not hard at all but dieing 1 shot to 10+ g15 vana daggers is sad.

Should really read my above post.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't see how HP really factors in when you can stealth and setup a combo, but okidokiloki

charm is also essential, gives +1 to fake-one shot power
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    And I can 1 hit dan not counting undine strike

*forgets to mention he had hf and gods knows what else debuffs on him*

Irrelevant

..and how is your hp even relevant to your damage power
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

What the pervy guy said. b:cute
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I lol'd.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh look it's Noa trash talk. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh look it's Noa trash talk. b:laugh

Forum so good to us today. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when is noa gonna realize it doesnt take any skill to one shot someone...
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    but dieing 1 shot to 10+ g15 vana daggers is sad.
    Isn't that rather the game's fault and not Gecko's?
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Alright, show of hands.
    Who HASN'T one shot Gecko by now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I forgot to take screenshots, but Gecko pm'd me twice during the same TW.

"Do you only use Morai skills?"

"That's the first time I've been killed by the hf itself and not the damage increase."

b:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Some of you are little slow i see a 5k hp sin means you she only has to hit me once to kill me lol what kind of bad archer cant hit a sin once or twice if deaden nerves are up. Also why would i care about a bunch of people that arent any good at pk say? Lol i beat sins all the time with better gear just rank 8 on my mystic with 5k hp and somehow she manages to get 1 shot on a over 10k on a g16 archer. The fact is she claimed she was sooo good and i suck lol but yet got spamed and 1 shot. Why would i post something that someone hfed or helped me in lol. What kind of losers come to my thread to hate on someone lol and try to hate on me get a life, gecko said i didn't 1 shot her and to post it lol. The point is i was out geared and she said she was soo good and could beat yet she dies to a under-geared toon thus proving my point that all she need to do is shoot once to kill.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Isn't that rather the game's fault and not Gecko's?

No its geckos what kind of archer doesn't know how to use there damage immune skills and not sit in one place vs a sin and let themselves be mired by a chill of deep sin and 1 shot. Any more stupid comments?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Alright, show of hands.
    Who HASN'T one shot Gecko by now?

Me, since I don't pk besides TW. b:chuckle

Also, I find Noa hilarious. And he's claiming to be a teacher. lmao...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    noa the point was it doesn't matter how much hp the sin has if its only out of stealth with ig. also you can really defend against a sin one shotting you from stealth cause you dont know when they are gonna attack.. its just common sense although im not surprised that this confuses you..
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

But you do come with alot of non-sense on forum regarding PK. Why even bother to comment in this anyway if you don't give a **** about PvP? Same old laugh everytime I see you comment on forum b:sad
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    noa the point was it doesn't matter how much hp the sin has if its only out of stealth with ig. also you can really defend against a sin one shotting you from stealth cause you dont know when they are gonna attack.. its just common sense although im not surprised that this confuses you..

I prob should t tell you this but dummy yes there is a ez way to defend against a sin fly in the and move all the time. Sins cannot hit you at all in the air unless they throw a dagger or waste a tele stun which also would especially with faith give you enough time to get way. Also she knew i was going to atk because i had killed her 5 times already before is that anything else you wanna say to make yourself look silly.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    true.. who hasnt 1 shotted gecko yet? :D

but truth is is no big deal 1 hitting any1, its actually lame, makes game unbalanced, i tab 1 tab 1 ppl all the time and some can 1 hit me too easy, depends on buffs/debuffs/ wep/refines and not on skill.. pure gear.. can hit ppl up to 60k so what :)

killing some1 in 5 hits is worth bragging but 1 hitting some1 isnt :)

also noa is too defencive about himself/herself wich makes ppl make fun of u/ care less

and gecko is good, will be better after gets better refines and reaction :D

>> about flying around.. you can easily kill sins on the ground as well, been kiting my gf for 5minutes and shes g15 +12 and im 7k def 9k hp unbuffed ;D but only as long as i expect it and dont make mistakes.. better then flying around: leap left/right, blessing of condor, ataraxia, wings of grace, faith, ironguard, holy path, elven alacricy, stunning arrow/take aim if all on cd.. and other but going to sleep now :P
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

Why do you guys try your best to dig up info on me you guys are weirdos, i mean you guys basically stalk me every where i go like a movie star. I don't even know you or have never spoken to you in game and yet you people are trying to dig up info on me lol. I don't care enough to learn info about your sad lives, i mean do you really have no life besides this game lol. Also what does my personal life have to do with how i act in a game? You people think you know me lol? Get realb:chuckle
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why do you guys try your best to dig up info on me you guys are weirdos, i mean you guys basically stalk me every where i go like a movie star. I don't even know you or have never spoken to you in game and yet you people are trying to dig up info on me lol. I don't care enough to learn info about your sad lives, i mean do you really have no life besides this game lol. Also what does my personal life have to do with how i act in a game? You people think you know me lol? Get realb:chuckle

+1 ppl here have no life at all
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    true.. who hasnt 1 shotted gecko yet? :D

but truth is is no big deal 1 hitting any1, its actually lame, makes game unbalanced, i tab 1 tab 1 ppl all the time and some can 1 hit me too easy, depends on buffs/debuffs/ wep/refines and not on skill.. pure gear.. can hit ppl up to 60k so what :)

killing some1 in 5 hits is worth bragging but 1 hitting some1 isnt :)

also noa is too defencive about himself/herself wich makes ppl make fun of u/ care less

and gecko is good, will be better after gets better refines :D

She is good to you maybe but to me not so much lol. Ive seen you in nw and i one shot on my mystic and ive also 1 shot alot of other people lol. The fact is she said i didn't do it lol and said she could beat me. Also i only come here forums when im on taking a dump and have nothing better to do lol. So im just having fun lol idc what you all say really i know the truth.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    But you do come with alot of non-sense on forum regarding PK. Why even bother to comment in this anyway if you don't give a **** about PvP? Same old laugh everytime I see you comment on forum b:sad

You seem butthurt. :3

Also, who said I don't PK AT ALL? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You guys are idiots, no offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Woa I though HL had the most ragers, but I see other server have their place too. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You seem butthurt. :3

Also, who said I don't PK AT ALL? b:chuckle

The typical "I hide behind an alt on forum" tactic?
    I know basically every person who's PKing regulary b:bye
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Woa I though HL had the most ragers, but I see other server have their place too. =D

No kiddin', best part is, some of the best ranked rage hall of famers did not even find their way to the forums, yet.

Let me add tho, 'you got no life' arguments got sooo boring, i mean, obviously i am a troll too for reading all this **** and participating but seriously lol

Always wondered how people determine 'no-lifers', because everyone here knows other person to the core of their beings to know they have no job, sex, friends, rl activities etc

Me for example, on mondays i go climb highest mountains around, tuesdays i catch rare frogs in the amazons, wednesdays i have so much sex with models until they say 'stop, i can't do it anymore', thursday is a casual shopping in some foreign country day, on fridays i travel to war zones to take urban street combat style photographies, saturdays i spend with all of my great and interesting friends (and i have more friends than you do, and they are all rich and humorous but not as much as me) while on sundays i have a quiet evening trolling pwi forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The typical "I hide behind an alt on forum" tactic?
    I know basically every person who's PKing regulary b:bye

Totally...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.