Do something to stop the R9 spawn camping in NW.

13»

Comments

• Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Spawn killing is not an issue. I find I get really high scores just attacking spawn killers wether I live or die does not matter just attacking spawn killers gives good scores.

People crying about spawn killing are only mad because they died. I got news for you, you were going to die anyway. if the enemy was so strong that they pushed all your people back to spawn you were destined to die, that is just how it is. Complaining about it only shows that you are clueless to this fact.

Besides that, they beat you all so bad they EARNED the right to spawn kill you.

To every fight there two ways to beat someone, win one of those and you win them both. You can beat them in the mental game (spawn killing, trash talking,) by placing the fear into them you can easily beat them in the physical fight. Beat them in the physical fight and you can easily defeat them in their head. This is exactly what has happened to you. You have been defeated both mentally and physically. Don't be mad, practice, get better gear do something, but STOP CRYING about it, it soves nothing.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nikkinova wrote: »
    If im QQ'er so be it, but that doesn't change the fact that people are figuring out ways to exploit this event in ways PWI, wont fix, cant fix or just deny that theres even a problem. Ive seen it in many posts about not letting people squad untill inside NW. Thats a fix right there.

Go to the top of the page YOU replied in and read. That was already discussed as something irrelevant.
    Spawn killing is not an issue. I find I get really high scores just attacking spawn killers wether I live or die does not matter just attacking spawn killers gives good scores.

People crying about spawn killing are only mad because they died. I got news for you, you were going to die anyway. if the enemy was so strong that they pushed all your people back to spawn you were destined to die, that is just how it is. Complaining about it only shows that you are clueless to this fact.

Besides that, they beat you all so bad they EARNED the right to spawn kill you.

To every fight there two ways to beat someone, win one of those and you win them both. You can beat them in the mental game (spawn killing, trash talking,) by placing the fear into them you can easily beat them in the physical fight. Beat them in the physical fight and you can easily defeat them in their head. This is exactly what has happened to you. You have been defeated both mentally and physically. Don't be mad, practice, get better gear do something, but STOP CRYING about it, it soves nothing.

This. If you can be "spawn camped" you weren't doing anything other than taking up space and preventing people who could have made a difference from entering. To those complaining it is because they needed time to heal and that you should respawn with more health, just lol... If you don't have an hp charm you were going to die regardless, even if you were r9 yourself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The answer is simple upgrade your gear and get better or don't go to nation its sad really a squad of 10 skilled players can hold a whole nation in base the whole time. Nation Wars is not for everyone and pwi is not for everyone if you cant get rank 9 or afford you might wanna quit playing cause when everyone gets full 3rd cast rank 9 you all are going to be 1 shots. This game is cs or gtfo lol play another game that is not p2p sorry but that's real.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This whole thing, nation wars is made to keep heavy cashshoppers, geared players happy.
    TW was getting bored, 5 minutes only =]
    Letting in lvl60+ is to get enough ppl in the instance, to have more ppl to farm on b:mischievous
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol?

You spawn with buffs, a full spark, and immunity...JUST KILL THE SUCKERS
  • johnnypyro1
    johnnypyro1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The only thing you really have to QQ about in NW is when you spend 2 minutes traveling to an instance to not get in and get kicked back to base.... WTF PWI?

Don't kick people back to base, kick them to the nearest nation owned piece of land please. Also, when you get killed for the 6th time, it would be nice to only be kicked to the nearest nation owned land rather than back to base. This would also stop that "FUN" feature called "BASE LOCK".

As for Spawn killing, yes you get 15 sec but i have been followed numerous times as I try to run away before the invulnerability wears off onlyto be rez killed again. I have even joined an instance to see that lovely death screen telling you that you were killed before you even saw the instance. Yup.. awesome feeling. The fix....A kill counter that only counts spawn kills.. if you spawn kill 5 or more times (insert your chosen number) you get kicked back to base and forefit your points from that instance. That will stop the spawn killing.

Also, PWI please add an onscreen kill counter for total kills and in instance kills for the current instance and personal credits.. Having to pull up the map screen to see if you got the kill gets you killed. You can even make it a tab that we can open and minimize as needed.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The fix....A kill counter that only counts spawn kills.. if you spawn kill 5 or more times (insert your chosen number) you get kicked back to base and forefit your points from that instance. That will stop the spawn killing.

So... whats a spawn kill and whats a regular kill. Seriously... do people even think before they post anymore.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    The answer is simple upgrade your gear and get better or don't go to nation its sad really a squad of 10 skilled players can hold a whole nation in base the whole time. Nation Wars is not for everyone and pwi is not for everyone if you cant get rank 9 or afford you might wanna quit playing cause when everyone gets full 3rd cast rank 9 you all are going to be 1 shots. This game is cs or gtfo lol play another game that is not p2p sorry but that's real.

G16 NV is just as good as rank 9. In fact, the weapons are actually better.
    Rank 9 3rd cast is in fact better than g16 NV, however the gap in power is nowhere even close as big as the difference between rank 9 and rank8 or 2nd cast NV was.

The real deciding factor is not who has rank 9 third cast who only has g16 nv. That advantages is small and is one which earns PWI the money to continue running. They HAVE balanced the armor to a reasonable extent. The real deciding factors are refines and shards. Don't confuse it as otherwise because you would be wrong.

This whole thing, nation wars is made to keep heavy cashshoppers, geared players happy.
    Letting in lvl60+ is to get enough ppl in the instance, to have more ppl to farm on b:mischievous

Yeah I have no idea why 6x are allowed in. I think it should have been at the very minimum 80+ to enter with the buffs given to those below 10x but meh. I think that is actually a bigger issue than the other things here. The main reason for the QQ is the tons of low level inexperienced PvE'rs who stood no chance against anyone in the first place and want someone to blame besides their own inadequacy.

The only thing you really have to QQ about in NW is when you spend 2 minutes traveling to an instance to not get in and get kicked back to base.... WTF PWI?

Don't kick people back to base, kick them to the nearest nation owned piece of land please. Also, when you get killed for the 6th time, it would be nice to only be kicked to the nearest nation owned land rather than back to base. This would also stop that "FUN" feature called "BASE LOCK".

As for Spawn killing, yes you get 15 sec but i have been followed numerous times as I try to run away before the invulnerability wears off onlyto be rez killed again. I have even joined an instance to see that lovely death screen telling you that you were killed before you even saw the instance. Yup.. awesome feeling. The fix....A kill counter that only counts spawn kills.. if you spawn kill 5 or more times (insert your chosen number) you get kicked back to base and forefit your points from that instance. That will stop the spawn killing.

Also, PWI please add an onscreen kill counter for total kills and in instance kills for the current instance and personal credits.. Having to pull up the map screen to see if you got the kill gets you killed. You can even make it a tab that we can open and minimize as needed.

After you theoretically got away, then what were you going to do?
    When the immunity wore off were you going to come back at them with the element of surprise?
    Were you going to run to a flag spawn point and just pray to Pan Gu that there was no opposition from the other team there?
    Like seriously. You get spawned with buffs, a spark and a half of chi, and several seconds of being totally immune to damage. If you can't do anything with all that going for you then what in the world were you going to do after you got away?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    LosTEscape - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2013

It prolly wasn't intended like that, but it turned out kinda like that.

Cs'ers with high refines, r9 and josd are basically farming on nv and **** geared ppl, you could say why can't they just get better refines and/or gear, but can you blame ppl for not charging gold or not knwing how to be a successful merchant?

and you cant blame high refines, josd r9's for charging gold cause they keep the game running, so you cant blame anyone but pwi for making r9 so op and expensive.
    We will add r9 they said... it will be fun they said...
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    It prolly wasn't intended like that, but it turned out kinda like that.

Cs'ers with high refines, r9 and josd are basically farming on nv and **** geared ppl, you could say why can't they just get better refines and/or gear, but can you blame ppl for not charging gold or not knwing how to be a successful merchant?

and you cant blame high refines, josd r9's for charging gold cause they keep the game running, so you cant blame anyone but pwi for making r9 so op and expensive.

Even if you get a low score, you still make a ton of uncannies or raptures to better your gear. If your score is so low that you don;t get any reward then you are doing something wrong. I've managed to get stuff going on my 9x psychic using a frost sphere.

Like seriously... you guys are complaining about this? The superior ability of people with higher gear to farm? By all means go back to doing Nirvana runs if this new instance isn;t getting you your gear as fast as you would like...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    G16 NV is just as good as rank 9. In fact, the weapons are actually better.
    Rank 9 3rd cast is in fact better than g16 NV, however the gap in power is nowhere even close as big as the difference between rank 9 and rank8 or 2nd cast NV was.

The real deciding factor is not who has rank 9 third cast who only has g16 nv. That advantages is small and is one which earns PWI the money to continue running. They HAVE balanced the armor to a reasonable extent. The real deciding factors are refines and shards. Don't confuse it as otherwise because you would be wrong.

Only on magic classes and alot of times the adds suck and your missing channeling and sockets but g16 has no chance against 3rd cast at all most of them will be 1 shot in g16, purify is is op the is really no way you can die with good refines sharding with purify etc. g16 is only really good for magic users because it doesn't have zerk, purge etc. the dd on 3rd cast rank 9 is way to much for g16 to tank with only 15 def lvls lol. Refines and stuff will matter but people with g16 will feel like they are wearing rank 8 again against rank 9 3rd cast 12+ lol. I feel sry for people who got happy with g16.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited January 2013

Only on magic classes and alot of times the adds suck and your missing channeling and sockets but g16 has no chance against 3rd cast at all most of them will be 1 shot in g16, purify is is op the is really no way you can die with good refines sharding with purify etc. g16 is only really good for magic users because it doesn't have zerk, purge etc. the dd on 3rd cast rank 9 is way to much for g16 to tank with only 15 def lvls lol. Refines and stuff will matter but people with g16 will feel like they are wearing rank 8 again against rank 9 3rd cast 12+ lol. I feel sry for people who got happy with g16.

+7 g16 NV with JoSD beats +5 R9 3rd cast with Vit stones; no matter what class.
    It is way more about refines and shards than which of those two sets.

I will agree with you that the purify proc on AA class weapons is a little OP but meh. We have zerk crits so why the ** not *shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    I would love to have that bet lol. Josd is only good on certain classes as a mystic i love people with josd makes it so ez to kill them absorb soul 1 shots. more and more skills ignore def levels. Idk i see people beat g16 all the time with regular rank 9 with vits vs josd all the time. JOSDs dont really get good until high refines, and high resistances, and buffs, otherwise they kind of a waste of money.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    +7 g16 NV with JoSD beats +5 R9 3rd cast with Vit stones; no matter what class.
    It is way more about refines and shards than which of those two sets.

full set of jades cost ~3.5 bil. full set of g16 cost ~300 mil.

full set of r9s cost ~2 bil. full 2nd cast cost ~1.8 bil.

Your example is vastly impractical. Someone who is going to drop a full set of jades... isn't going to be caught running around with g16s. Thats like saying a +5 tt99 archer can kill my 2nd cast *** if a truck would crash in to my 3rd story apt while I was playing pwi.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:bored

you mad bro ...
    lolumad ...
    you ain't mad is you .. ... . .

Yo Stoneface!! I ain't mad atcha . . .. . .

you sound mad bro ...
    lolumad ...

you ain't mad is you .. ... . .

YOU CAN GET GLAD IN THE SAME TROUSERS YOU GOT MAD AT BRO

b:sin
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    full set of jades cost ~3.5 bil. full set of g16 cost ~300 mil.

full set of r9s cost ~2 bil. full 2nd cast cost ~1.8 bil.

Your example is vastly impractical. Someone who is going to drop a full set of jades... isn't going to be caught running around with g16s. Thats like saying a +5 tt99 archer can kill my 2nd cast *** if a truck would crash in to my 3rd story apt while I was playing pwi.

You missed my point I think. I wasn't trying to suggest that the scenario was likely or practical. I was pointing out that jades and +12 make far more difference than r9 third cast does.

In fact, I can even reference a real example.
    Savor is a Demon Venomancer on Lost City server. His main was a barb before the existence of 3rd cast NV and now his venomancer has a full set of 2nd cast NV HA +12 w/ JoSD. He is much MUCH harder to kill than most rank 9s on our server.

EDIT: I should probably note that he does use a rank 9 weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If a set matters that much why I'm killing a r9 BM with better refined weapon than mine with my T3 barb who has better refines and shards than this r9 BM does? Just saying.. It's more about skills and refines and sharding than the set when we compare g16 and r9 gears..

And yes, as mentioned earlier if you are getting spawn killed you are going to die anyway.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Why g16 does not have gof or atleast ss, i would take gof instead of int.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If a set matters that much why I'm killing a r9 BM with better refined weapon than mine with my T3 barb who has better refines and shards than this r9 BM does? Just saying.. It's more about skills and refines and sharding than the set when we compare g16 and r9 gears..

And yes, as mentioned earlier if you are getting spawn killed you are going to die anyway.

R9 set has better potential than N3 set is the bottom line. At max stats N3 is about 10% behind in efficiency of first stage R9. R9rr blows N3 out of the water, but at the same time a well played N3 toon will still remain competitive.

It is more about skills and refines and sharding 1v1. Groups its more about numbers + coordination then that stuff.

N3 works just fine for TW/NW. The spawn camping discussion goes right back to:
    Last night-

Squadmate: They're spawn killing.
    Me: Where?
    Other party member: Where?
    Squadmate: Where I'm at.
    Me: OMW

*proceeds to CC & kill non-R9, R9 and R9rr spawn killers*
    *later we win the instance*

Learn to communicate and cooperate and take care of your side in the instance and it ain't hard. It's player behavior - not the gear, not the instance, but how you and others play and play with each other.

It's not just the R9ers that spawn camp, the TT99s and under 100s do too. Its a strategy to help your side win and/or gain more contribution.

Seriously, any more QQ over it is nothing more than idiots talking at a problem instead of doing something about it. Tons of options explained to deal with the problem have been presented here.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    HT had National Spawn Kill Week about 3 weeks ago to raise awareness of the issue.

I hope all the other servers do the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Gotta admit I've done some spawn killing too to block out some annoying flag stoppers, their side lacked players but knew how to deal with flag unlike the most on our side so I thought I spawn kill them to help the idiots deliver the flag, lol.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    - Kicking enemies out of the instance by spawnkilling can be a part of strategy.
    - Your always free to leave instance.
    - You gain most of your points by taking damage.
    - You get buffs, invulnerability and 1,5 sparks upon reviving.
    - You should get a squad to aid you or get the people in your instance to work together.
    - Being alone in NW is nonsense, your supposed to operate as a team to acchieve victory.
    - Being outnumbered/outgeared doesnt mean automatic defeat. I had it happen that we were 5 vs 20 and we still won.

Nation Wars is a diffrent dynamic of playing on its own. Its not just about random PK.
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    - Kicking enemies out of the instance by spawnkilling can be a part of strategy.
    - Your always free to leave instance.
    - You gain most of your points by taking damage.
    - You get buffs, invulnerability and 1,5 sparks upon reviving.
    - You should get a squad to aid you or get the people in your instance to work together.
    - Being alone in NW is nonsense, your supposed to operate as a team to acchieve victory.
    - Being outnumbered/outgeared doesnt mean automatic defeat. I had it happen that we were 5 vs 20 and we still won.

Nation Wars is a diffrent dynamic of playing on its own. Its not just about random PK.

Most of your points in nw come from random pk lol. Why do you think people base lock people for endless supply of people to kill and to maximize points. Thats why people like my squad and kirbys on my server base-lock people lol. Also ive won 20 vs 1 with me being the only person nation wars it just takes skill.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    GoddessNoa and skill? Didn't think it possible to put it in the same sentence. b:chuckle
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    dont care about spawn killing cause il ldo it too,why? for points hell yeah.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Does anyone stop to think how hard it would be for a developer to implement a "solution" to nation wars (how long it might take to actually program the stuff) or are you all just going to QQ and wish for nonsense. If you want a solution you can't just QQ (unless your 8 years old crying to your parents), come up with a solution that is easy approachable (to implement into the game) and the benefits and disadvantages of "spawn killing".

AND EVERYONE spawn kills, heck the people against spawn killing might have 'spawn killed' a few times too but see it as "unfair" when it happens to them.

Btw 15 second invisibility does **** to archer, psy, or stealthed sin (with max teleport skills (which has about 26 range), ijs you can move out of the way while a -insert ranged +12 character here- follows you a few steps (or flies), stuns/seal/freeze/slow/whatever then kills you. But its better than nothing and its pretty easy to save your self if you know how to play your class b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Does anyone stop to think how hard it would be for a developer to implement a "solution" to nation wars (how long it might take to actually program the stuff) or are you all just going to QQ and wish for nonsense. If you want a solution you can't just QQ (unless your 8 years old crying to your parents), come up with a solution that is easy approachable (to implement into the game) and the benefits and disadvantages of "spawn killing".

AND EVERYONE spawn kills, heck the people against spawn killing might have 'spawn killed' a few times too but see it as "unfair" when it happens to them.

Btw 15 second invisibility does **** to archer, psy, or stealthed sin (with max teleport skills (which has about 26 range), ijs you can move out of the way while a -insert ranged +12 character here- follows you a few steps (or flies), stuns/seal/freeze/slow/whatever then kills you. But its better than nothing and its pretty easy to save your self if you know how to play your class b:bye

Dont you get it, this whole forums is just for emptying whats on your mind, qq and plane troll and rage comments and few good suggestions.
    Every pwi forum user knows that any suggestion no matter how good or brilliant it is will never be implemented in game or even read by any gm.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Few people seem to use the accelerate button, likely because they hypered their lvl and don't know what it is. I just hop on my flyer and use that. Get a decent lead then stop it, they'll likely keep hitting their skill button which will leave them out of range once they stop to try to use it.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Also ive won 20 vs 1 with me being the only person nation wars it just takes R9rs3.

Fixed that for ya. b:cute
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    dont care about spawn killing cause il ldo it too,why? for points hell yeah.

Thank you! I appreciate spawn campers! Dunno why anyone in their right mind would complain.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.