What.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    What.

You asked what archer and I gave you the name of the archer. Jesus....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Didn't you post vids
    ... archer and repeatedly trying to humiliate them
    Lovelyyessy.
    You asked what archer and I gave you the name of the archer. Jesus....
    Too **** to interpret the word ''what'' in this context. Jesus....

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Too **** to interpret the word ''what'' in this context. Jesus....
    R8 recast cleric, or full r9 jades +12? And what archer lol? In this video the gears are equal, unlike my videos.

I answered LovelyYessy. Too hard to make the connection?

Did you not post vid of you vs Yessy and vid of you vs. jungsu (r8r) and Daph?

Jesus freaking Christ.. I don't think anyone knows what you're trying to say nor can anyone interpret that 'what' in whatever the context you used it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I answered LovelyYessy. Too hard to make the connection?

Did you not post vid of you vs Yessy and vid of you vs. jungsu (r8r) and Daph?

Jesus freaking Christ.. I don't think anyone knows what you're trying to say..

I don't think even he knows what he's trying to say....
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    subtitle: what video

dam so hard to understand indeed

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    subtitle: what video

dam so hard to understand indeed

Dude.. then maybe use a question mark behind that 'what'? I mean I understand English is not your native language and all but punctuation is universal, right? Jesus...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1336561

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1385811&page=2 post 16

Simply quoting a name and then replying 'what.' Trust me, no one knows what you're trying to say with that and you actually have the galls to call someone ****. Jesus...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Expected you to still understand it, apparently not. I dont understand though why a question mark matters when it comes to if english is my primary language or not. No it isn't

edited December 2012
    Options
    Also what makes that video based to humiliate yesy lol

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Expected you to still understand it, apparently not. I dont understand though why a question mark matters when it comes to if english is my primary language or not. No it isn't

Dude, doubt anyone understood what you said when you replied 'what.' to a quoted name.

I'm trying to say that I expect everyone to know the correct usage of punctuations whether you're a native English speaker or not since punctuations are universal. I would expect any 3rd grader around the globe to know the answer to 2+2.. wouldn't you?

I can feel it.. Someone's picking apart my post to point out all the punctuational mistakes. Hey man, at least I try.
    Also what makes that video based to humiliate yesy lol

Luckily that sentence is easy to understand even without punctuation.

You mean to tell me that you tell him to "suck it" every time you kill him is not an insult? I mean I do it also once in a while but I'm a known trash talker.

Okay this is too far off topic now.

Asparaguzz, all talk no action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    video is there, anyone who's any good can evaluate vid on their own. though apparently most people seem to have differing evaluations, that's fine. (srsly if its that clear that some1 sucks or is pro you shouldn't really have to convince us that they suck or are pro, makes sense?)

but who exactly are you trying to convince? people who are so bad they can't even evaluate the vid for themselves? lol why does their opinion even matter?

ofc the 'pros' who are so vehemently (and 'traditionally') opposed to each other ... uhmm... what? its not like continually bashing on player x is going to result in player x going from "i am the best" to "god you're right i actually suck at this game so much that I am compelled to kill myself now.."

things like @ 10 sec alexxo stuns himself on sos, or @ 14 sec aspa stays in black voodoo despite alexxo using SS, probably b/c hes used to having a +12 wep more sf and longer stun+greater dmg etc etc... kinda starting to get somewhere but still makes me think of 2 6th graders arguing and asking their 7 y/o sibling to decide.

srsly yall dumb and wasting your time, its obvious that I am the server's best pker!! b:thanks

p.s. if I didnt know any better I might suspect you guys actually care what the other one thinks, so sweet b:cute
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You mean to tell me that you tell him to "suck it" every time you kill him is not an insult? I mean I do it also once in a while but I'm a known trash talker.

"What" is one of the simple query words if you ask me but okay.

If the video was based to humiliate someone the title would obviously have been different

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

If the video was based to humiliate someone the title would obviously have been different

but we saw quotes in the vid...especially vs bravochit. bm has disadvantage vs barbs too so what was the point of that?
    edited December 2012
    Options
    but we saw quotes in the vid...especially vs bravochit. bm has disadvantage vs barbs too so what was the point of that?

Cuz the way bravo plays is humiliating. Those moments weren't 1v1, either ganks /still dies or kiting and keep saying that I'm fail for no reason.

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

To throw insults at someone repeatedly and then post it for everyone to see can be seen as you trying to humiliate that person.

Like I said, don't think anyone would think that you're asking for a video when you say 'what' under a quoted name. If you don't want to use punctuation, at least say 'what video' or something so people know what you're asking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Cuz the way bravo plays is humiliating. Those moments weren't 1v1, either ganks /still dies or kiting and keep saying that I'm fail for no reason.

the way aspara urheart and noa play is more humiliating. and yeah u can say the same thing here, i made the video cuz urheart kept saying 'how she owns me with 6k hp'. u are pretty much saying the saame thing now that u were against in previous posts. plz make sense b4 u argue on forums
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    dude just shut the *** up, you make no sense in your arguments, you just talk out of your *** and say LOLWHATINEVERDIDANYOFTHAT when theres clearly proof coming out of your own typing. your just clearly embarrassing yourself but in your mind you think you are making other people feel stupid.

"if this video was based to humiliate someone the title would obviously have been different" get real kid what kind of reasoning is that.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Rage Rage Rage
    In a Game Game Game
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

Another guy who can't be factual

I'm just gonna drag myself out of here. Too much to reply to, gave me a headache

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Rage Rage Rage
    In a Game Game Game
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

Another guy who can't be factual

typical comeback for lg/regi on forums after making a fool out of themselves.

"LOL U MAD BRUH?, RAGE, Y U MAD LOL" b:bye
    edited December 2012
    Options
    the way aspara urheart and noa play is more humiliating. and yeah u can say the same thing here, i made the video cuz urheart kept saying 'how she owns me with 6k hp'. u are pretty much saying the saame thing now that u were against in previous posts. plz make sense b4 u argue on forums

There's a difference between saying and playing . And I know that you know bravo is the most humiliating player when it comes to playstyle, comparing all 4. Make sense urself and quit stating false fact.

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    never pk'ed and never will... see where it leads to ;P and i only saw by accident some good archer pk video from lost city or smth long time ago.. all the others arent even worth opening i see more action when i kill mobs in nix valley... maybe i just havent seen that many videos or pk system is worst possible in pwi b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    and when i play seriously and post how truely they suck, it's 'embarassing video'. why don't u shut the full cup and stay in your corner cuz nobody even knows who u are lol.
    To throw insults at someone repeatedly and then post it for everyone to see can be seen as you trying to humiliate that person.
    o.o weird thing is... its like im watching a group of friends defend friends and attacking others for the same thing their friends are doing.. lol

forum PK of words

topic change so much @_@ where is the focus atm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @_@ where is the focus atm?

Your ****
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    o.o weird thing is... its like im watching a group of friends defend friends and attacking others for the same thing their friends are doing.. lol

forum PK of words

topic change so much @_@ where is the focus atm?

He was referring that to vid. posting. I didn't posted any video about MinisT. Please stop with the 'copy and paste some parts of the posts' to try to make it look different than initially intended. I thought amplified failed long ago, why are you still on forums posting stuff under threads that doesn't concern you. please retire already b:bye
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Here is an analogy. Let's say I played a 1v1 in basketball versus lebron james and somehow I beat him or lost by a low margin. At that point, if I wanted to I can talk about how I beat or almost beat lebron james. If he beats me badly, even if i taunted him for the game publicly, wouldn't be embarrassing for him to publicly announce or talk about that he beat me?

2nd point, how did the psychic have better gear at that point? With r9 armor, and r9r3 weapon, he doesn't get the 20 atk lvls from the gear bonus. Weapon at the point is weaker than r9+10 in attack aside from the fact it has purify. But, purify doesn't help on offense at all. So basically, the barb is just waiting for the zerk/crit or zerk crit. And I like that statement that you have seen better psychic do better vs barbs. What? If they did worse, how can they be a better psychic, lmao. If u said worse psychic, that might have been more logically sound b:chuckle What I was trying to say is that stop embarrassing yourself by thinking and posting that you believe the psychic had the gear advantage. Btw, I will take u up on the 1v1, don't worry about gears, just use w/e you have and i'll use mine. 5 less def lvls doesn't matter much to me. This weekend maybe, I don't have much time on weekdays and my new computer arrives this friday :)

lol changing subjects repeatedly way to go. Psychic had full r9 +11 with vit gems around 16k hp. Only his weapon was +7 but he has 10 more attk lvl than he had before so the dmg isn't so shabby as u can see it in the video. 'PURIFY' does help psychic a lot combined with SoS, but then again someone who doesn't pk wouldn't know anything. I like your basketball theory, but it's just as **** as you are, because nobody here is a celebrity and it's a video game? And sure i'll 1on1 u evenly geared, but then again people like u always have excuses to get out of humiliations.

p/s: go look at the other thread where 2 +10~+11 gem'd full r9 casters (aspara + noa) with noa +12 weapon going against alexxxo, and aspara still dies. let's hear your excuse for that. b:bye
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The new youtube layout sucks, as nice as it is. No more proxy to watch those bs trash talk vids. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    There's a difference between saying and playing . And I know that you know bravo is the most humiliating player when it comes to playstyle, comparing all 4. Make sense urself and quit stating false fact.

comparing all 4, Noa is the worst cuz all i ever see him do is 3 spark drop down from air and hit people with r8 and lesser gears. if he fails he fly to sz with IG. now **** already you're a trash too and make no sense just like every person in regicide. if u think not, then i'm willing to 1on1 any one of u 200m bet race to 3 wins. b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    He was referring that to vid. posting. I didn't posted any video about MinisT. Please stop with the 'copy and paste some parts of the posts' to try to make it look different than initially intended. I thought amplified failed long ago, why are you still on forums posting stuff under threads that doesn't concern you. please retire already b:bye
    what does amp have anything to do? I could have just been a follower like you jumping from fac to fac anytime, i just chose not to. Theres no challenge in that.

Forums are open for the public, if you dont like it or any of the replies you get, just make your own forum instead of posting in the official one.

please retire already b:bye
    lol ok ill let kanjou know :O totally retiring! \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan