Pk vs elite pker of regicide - sanctuary

Options
U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R16vH0mpb1M&feature=youtu.be

damn we were told that regicide holds all the elite pkers...wasn't impressed with what we saw at the west gate though.
Post edited by U_Sasuke - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Is this video actually trying to prove something? Thought you were better than that, to understand barbs do have a class-advantage vs Psychics. Especially equally geared, lol.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Didn't you post vids on the forum against a r8 recast cleric, veno, and archer and repeatedly trying to humiliate them? Barbs have a class advantage over all 3, what was the point of those vids?

Glass houses.. stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Is this video actually trying to prove something? Thought you were better than that, to understand barbs do have a class-advantage vs Psychics. Especially equally geared, lol.

equally geared? r9rr psychic vs r9 barb is equally geard? lol...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I think pretty much the only class with a chance 1v1 against high refined R9 barbs is wiz. Everyone else is at best a stalemate until barb lands an arma zerk-crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Armor was not recasted, weapon was +7 with **** shards. Didn't you already embarrass yourself enough with the last video.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Armor was not recasted, weapon was +7 with **** shards. Didn't you already embarrass yourself enough with the last video.

lol so when people post random video about me it's 'so pro'. and when i play seriously and post how truely they suck, it's 'embarassing video'. why don't u shut the full cup and stay in your corner cuz nobody even knows who u are lol.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Didn't you post vids on the forum against a r8 recast cleric, veno, and archer and repeatedly trying to humiliate them? Barbs have a class advantage over all 3, what was the point of those vids?

Glass houses.. stones.

R8 recast cleric, or full r9 jades +12? And what archer lol? In this video the gears are equal, unlike my videos.

edited December 2012
    Options
    lol so when people post random video about me it's 'so pro'. and when i play seriously and post how truely they suck, it's 'embarassing video'. why don't u shut the full cup and stay in your corner cuz nobody even knows who u are lol.

The post regarded the gears and not videos. "R9rr" with only wpn and +7 with immac shards lol. Definitely better than +12 r9 with garnet gems, idd

Irrelevance rage lol

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Are you some kind of a celebrity over here to decide who talks and who don't? lol

Or another kid high on sugar....
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Are you some kind of a celebrity over here to decide who talks and who don't? lol

Or another kid high on sugar....

I just remembered your sentence about beating a dead cow? Or what was it again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

Lol, you need to calm down and quit raging over all this. First of all, the person that posted the previous video about u losing wasn't even the person that killed u in the video. The person that killed you in the video was far less geared than you. Do I need to explain more? And why do I need people to know me? Is that how you mask your inadequacies in real life by being popular in a virtual world?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lol, you need to calm down and quit raging over all this. First of all, the person that posted the previous video about u losing wasn't even the person that killed u in the video. The person that killed you in the video was far less geared than you. Do I need to explain more? And why do I need people to know me? Is that how you mask your inadequacies in real life by being popular in a virtual world?

LOL @ 'you need to calm down and quit raging over all this'. This is what i love about internet behavior regarding stereotype *******s like u. So when u post your b/s opinion to point out someone and u are clearly being offensive to them, it's totaly normal, not raging, and pretty friendly?. But when when they reply back to that, it's 'LOL ZOMG U MAD BRUH? Y U MAD Y U RAGEING'. Seriously get over it, the person i fought in the video was full r9 with +10 r9 weapon and i was uncharmed too. Not to mention i wasn't the one going around trash-talking 'i can own u on my 6k hp veno uncharmed kid'. So I basically made a footage of that and also pretty much to learn how to make a video? I've fought people with better gears than me and won before, so what does that prove? That if u guys can't have better gears than someone u won't win? way to go lol. And yeah thats exacly how i mask my inadequacies in real life, by pretending to be popular in a virtual world, but then again its funny that you have a 'real life' and come on virtual forums to give your opinion about stuff on things u don't know **** about.
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL @ 'you need to calm down and quit raging over all this'. This is what i love about internet behavior regarding stereotype *******s like u. So when u post your b/s opinion to point out someone and u are clearly being offense to them, it's totaly normal, not raging, and pretty friendly?. But when when they reply back to that, it's 'LOL ZOMG U MAD BRUH? Y U MAD Y U RAGEING'. Seriously get over it, the person i fought in the video was full r9 with +10 r9 weapon and i was uncharmed too. Not to mention i wasn't the one going around trash-talking 'i can own u on my 6k hp veno uncharmed kid'. So I basically made a footage of that and also pretty much to learn how to make a video? I've fought people with better gears than me and won before, so what does that prove? That if u guys can't have better gears than someone u won't win? way to go lol. And yeah thats exacly how i mask my inadequacies in real life, by pretending to be popular in a virtual world, but then again its funny that you have a 'real life' and come on virtual forums to give your opinion about stuff on things u don't know **** about.

ouch b:shocked
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL @ 'you need to calm down and quit raging over all this'. This is what i love about internet behavior regarding stereotype *******s like u. So when u post your b/s opinion to point out someone and u are clearly being offensive to them, it's totaly normal, not raging, and pretty friendly?. But when when they reply back to that, it's 'LOL ZOMG U MAD BRUH? Y U MAD Y U RAGEING'. Seriously get over it, the person i fought in the video was full r9 with +10 r9 weapon and i was uncharmed too. Not to mention i wasn't the one going around trash-talking 'i can own u on my 6k hp veno uncharmed kid'. So I basically made a footage of that and also pretty much to learn how to make a video? I've fought people with better gears than me and won before, so what does that prove? That if u guys can't have better gears than someone u won't win? way to go lol. And yeah thats exacly how i mask my inadequacies in real life, by pretending to be popular in a virtual world, but then again its funny that you have a 'real life' and come on virtual forums to give your opinion about stuff on things u don't know **** about.

He has 6k hp and you have 9k. How much more do I have to spell it out for you, lmao. It doesn't matter if you have beaten people with better gear than you, we aren't talking about that. We are talking about how you posted a video bragging about beating a person with inferior gear to you. It's freaking embarrassing. Now you are posting another video and spamming it all over world chat in game. And you claim that the psychic had better gear to back up your claim while in fact he did not. You even checked his gear in the video. You were so engrossed in trying to be the whatever you are trying to be that you couldn't bear to notice the fact that the psychic was at an disadvantage. And you embarrassed yourself by posting that in this thread.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    He has 6k hp and you have 9k. How much more do I have to spell it out for you, lmao. It doesn't matter if you have beaten people with better gear than you, we aren't talking about that. We are talking about how you posted a video bragging about beating a person with inferior gear to you. It's freaking embarrassing. Now you are posting another video and spamming it all over world chat in game. And you claim that the psychic had better gear to back up your claim while in fact he did not. You even checked his gear in the video. You were so engrossed in trying to be the whatever you are trying to be that you couldn't bear to notice the fact that the psychic was at an disadvantage. And you embarrassed yourself by posting that in this thread.

He's the one bragged he can own me with 6k hp, i never asked him to 1on1 me. It does matter if i have beaten people with better gears than me before, because it just shows i have skills not just gears even if we are not talking about that ;). I just posted a video and never bragged about it, u brought that up. If you think it's embarrassing, how about i'll 1on1 you next with equal gears best 2/3 yes? And psychic doesn't have better gears? so basically people should not get r9rr with purify proc and everything, because according to u r9 is better? nice logic. Psychic was at disadvantage hmm, I've seen better psychic a.k.a kanjou going vs barbs and doing much better skill wise. I embarassed myself by posting someone else's video in which they are doing 1on1? lol okay. have a good day kid with 'i have a life'. Because u clearly make no sense to me and i've never seen u in pk either and u pretend like u know everything there is about pk.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    every year you sound more and more like those raging mmo kids >.>
    what happen to you sasuke you use to be calmer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2012
    Options
    He's the one bragged he can own me with 6k hp, i never asked him to 1on1 me. It does matter if i have beaten people with better gears than me before, because it just shows i have skills not just gears even if we are not talking about that ;). I just posted a video and never bragged about it, u brought that up. If you think it's embarrassing, how about i'll 1on1 you next with equal gears best 2/3 yes? And psychic doesn't have better gears? so basically people should not get r9rr with purify proc and everything, because according to u r9 is better? nice logic. Psychic was at disadvantage hmm, I've seen better psychic a.k.a kanjou going vs barbs and doing much better skill wise. I embarassed myself by posting someone else's video in which they are doing 1on1? lol okay. have a good day kid with 'i have a life'. Because u clearly make no sense to me and i've never seen u in pk either and u pretend like u know everything there is about pk.

jesus this post is filled with your own predictions, like nothing of what you just brought up has been said by minist.
    so basically people should not get r9rr with purify proc and everything, because according to u r9 is better?

Came totally out of nowhere lolol

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options

Here is an analogy. Let's say I played a 1v1 in basketball versus lebron james and somehow I beat him or lost by a low margin. At that point, if I wanted to I can talk about how I beat or almost beat lebron james. If he beats me badly, even if i taunted him for the game publicly, wouldn't be embarrassing for him to publicly announce or talk about that he beat me?

2nd point, how did the psychic have better gear at that point? With r9 armor, and r9r3 weapon, he doesn't get the 20 atk lvls from the gear bonus. Weapon at the point is weaker than r9+10 in attack aside from the fact it has purify. But, purify doesn't help on offense at all. So basically, the barb is just waiting for the zerk/crit or zerk crit. And I like that statement that you have seen better psychic do better vs barbs. What? If they did worse, how can they be a better psychic, lmao. If u said worse psychic, that might have been more logically sound b:chuckle What I was trying to say is that stop embarrassing yourself by thinking and posting that you believe the psychic had the gear advantage. Btw, I will take u up on the 1v1, don't worry about gears, just use w/e you have and i'll use mine. 5 less def lvls doesn't matter much to me. This weekend maybe, I don't have much time on weekdays and my new computer arrives this friday :)
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Damn Sasuke killed himself in this one i dont think nukey, roid, and kirby can save you from thisb:laugh you basically just say anything and hope people believe it. A rank 9 high refine barb that loses to anything in 1 vs 1 sucks period if you know how to use your skills and cds there is no way you can lose there are just to many fail barbs on the server like holyhead etc. Ive seen barbs tank people in 5 vs 1s versus all 12+ rank 9s. On this server sadly we have ones that lose that arent that good. On another note venos actually can kill barbs ive seen Urheart kill panzer,holyhead,alexxxo, and other ****ty vindi affliated barbs with only 10+ and 6k hp. This also shows how horrible they are though.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    it's just like kirby said lol 'its like arguing with someone with down syndrome man'. *facepalm*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7klaLjWfvE&list=UU2RPIJiEkrVKqqbpSv-IVvQ&index=6

TT90 +3 barb vs full r9 +12 psychic. End of Discussion?
    So if u guys argue more after this point, kirby is actually right lol. shltty kids
    edited December 2012
    Options
    it's just like kirby said lol 'its like arguing with someone with down syndrome man'. *facepalm*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7klaLjWfvE&list=UU2RPIJiEkrVKqqbpSv-IVvQ&index=6

TT90 +3 barb vs full r9 +12 psychic. End of Discussion?
    So if u guys argue more after this point, kirby is actually right lol. shltty kids

Your statements have so far never been factual, so ur "arguing statements" have made no sense.
    Obviously you only name the wpn and not the armors which are r9. I don't even find that video relevant.

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Your statements have so far never been factual, so ur "arguing statements" have made no sense.
    Obviously you only name the wpn and not the armors which are r9. I don't even find that video relevant.
    2 r9 pieces +8
    rest are TT99 +7, +10 cube necklace, b:bye

lol @ "arguing statements" roid was right, u kids are ****
    edited December 2012
    Options
    2 r9 pieces +8
    rest are TT99 +7, +10 cube necklace, b:bye

lol @ "arguing statements" roid was right, u kids are ****

He's definitely a "TT90 barb" lolol b:bye

Never factual b:laugh just meaningless attacks towards the others

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    He's definitely a "TT90 barb" lolol b:bye

that's ok he's still wayyyy undergeared.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    that's ok he's still wayyyy undergeared.

Irrelevant fact, irrelevant video

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Irrelevant fact, irrelevant video

so embarrassing dieing to TT90 +3 axes barb. b:laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    R8 recast cleric, or full r9 jades +12? And what archer lol? In this video the gears are equal, unlike my videos.

Lovelyyessy.

Why does full r9 jades +12 matter when it's still a one shot to debuff arma zerk crit. Barbs have such a huge advantage over every other class, with +10 gear, you can go out there with no charm and have a good chance at beating sage veno, archer, and cleric with full R9. Their DD aren't that great on barbs.

But that's not the point. The point is.. Aspa talks so much smack to Alexxx but when it's time to back up his talk, he failed miserably.

2nd point, how did the psychic have better gear at that point? With r9 armor, and r9r3 weapon, he doesn't get the 20 atk lvls from the gear bonus.

He actually gains more attack level by using R9RR weapon because the weapon itself adds 60+ attack levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lol roid is right on most of points but a r999 weapon that 7+ is nothing still compared to a 12+ weapon with good gems the 10 atk more lvls aspa has does not make up for that. Another thing sasuke why you post over a year old video players skill lvl get better as they play more so whats the point all you proved is how op barbs are. All you have to do is sit in tiger and wait on devour mire arma combo nothing hard about the class.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    He actually gains more attack level by using R9RR weapon because the weapon itself adds 60+ attack levels.

Doing that he gained around 10 attack levels and lost like 25k soulforce and 400 magic attack. That's a pretty bad decision for a psychic I think but that purify spell proc rate looks somewhat impressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html