Cs'ers and R9

Comments

• Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    since the concept of 'money for pixels' eludes me, i had to farm my gear. sadly with no patience, and a mandatory isp-dc every 24h to get a new ip, i failed at merchanting miserably. the gear of my cleric is fully farmed, so is my farm-sin (need more lunar tm for better adds on robe before i refine it to +7)

to become rich without cash-shopping or merchanting you will need only 2 things:
    no life and pixel-friends with no life.
    b:chuckle

my main income was: Word Bosses (back when they spawned daily and were profitable - they funded my r8), TT, and Caster Nirvana. now with nation wars r9.warsong is in reach and with t3 becoming the new norm, people will need a lot of tt and lunar mats. so there is still profit to be made. just not in nirvana, not until pwi will x10 the drop-rate in there. which would also help those people that cannot attend nation wars due to scheduling.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    arbitrary: Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Does that answer your question?

In that case, what does this add to the discussion? It isn't backed up by any real facts or figures, it's just you throwing out percentages you make up based on your opinion, which anyone else could do. Also, I feel that the number of people with R9 and to what degree that it is enhanced via refines etc is dependent on the server, given that more players with R9 will be on the older servers, where they've had longer to 'merch' or buy their gear, or from when a considerable amount of the cost could be covered via obtaining the medals with DQ points, as opposed to the EU servers, for example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well there is this one easy way, i think most of you's don't qualify anymore, but you could still try shoot for lesser leagues.

So, instead of putting time in game, start putting it in the workouts from early age, then gym, and so on, then once in school,' apply for football,basketball,hockey, hell even soccer team, dedicate your life to become greatest, do not drink, do not party (you'll get plenty of more quality blank later anyways)

So go pro, there, solved all problems, and now you can pay whatever the hell you want to get whatever the hell you want, if that includes this R9 weapon you all speak so highly off - well good for you!

But i guess it's just easier to cry about stuff.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In that case, what does this add to the discussion?
    Merchants and cash shoppers will fall in the top 10%. The top 1% may have a few more merchants. Top 0.1% may have a few more merchants or cash shoppers. The top 0.001% how ever will most likely be a cash shopper.

Find out exactly how many people got r9 2nd cast within 1~2 weeks of being released, got the same gear for their alts (2~4 alts), refined it to +12 for all alts, and put josd for all alts, had cube necklaces g16 at +12, had warsong belts at g16+12 for each alt. Had LUAD for each alt. Had ring engravings with 2 stats for each alt that were good. All armour being 4 sockets (helm+cape).

Once you find people like that. Ask them if they geared their alts by farming/merchanting everything or did they just invest lots of real life money to do it?

Now work backwards and relax the restrictions. Ask the question, how many of those people spent real money to gear the main/alt, how many merchanted, how many mixed the two.

Keep on relaxing the conditions until you reach r9 +10 gear. Once you get all those numbers, a clearer image will appear to show you how rich cash shoppers are and how rich merchants are and what is the diving line between best of the best and the best.

OP is wondering whether merchants can achieve the gear that he got. The above will clearly outline what gear merchants can achieve in this game.

Does that answer your question "In that case, what does this add to the discussion?" The above was already posted in the original post i posted, but i guess you didn't take the time to read it and analyze, bash mode got turned on.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Full r9 josd barb with +10-12 gear. A partial R9 sin with +11 dag and r9 belt and various APS gear for fun. No one believes me when I say I don't cash shop.

Been around for close to 3 years and sitting on around 10k gold atm (in both gold and merchandise form).

So simple, all you need is a **** laptop to open one catshop.

And no, it's not hard. I used to only check 1 or 2 competitive catshops around me to see what price to set my items at and that took maybe 5 minutes. I would check like two or three times throughout the day. Now I check catshops around me once every other day and watch the gold price once or twice per day and if I feel like it, bid on gold.

i actualy believe you =o
    i remember you had like 20k orbs at some point and crappy tt90 gear with low reffines and bad shards
    also you gave me some good tips when i started my shop

now i do a mix of cs and merchanting, i have made maybe 2,5-3 bilion coins from merchanting, and 700-800$ since 2008
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dedicate your life to become greatest, do not drink, do not party

So you are suggesting those young enough to still be in school should become no lifer workaholics with no way to vent? It is you who has a very naive view of life if you think this is all it takes. I'm not bashing it, this does work for some people, but I find the idea contemptible myself, better men than you and me have tried this and FAILED, so called "success" in life is not dependant on sacrifice alone and a well adjusted, balanced person can certainly find the time for friends, relationships and even ocassionally indulging on some small plaeasures. This includes gaming.

Let's take chess as an example, you could buy a good book and simply follow instructions in order to beat lesser opponents (compare to P2Win) but this will not teach you the underlying strategy, and even philosophy, that underlies this game. It takes years to become a master and yes, there is such a thing as child prodigies but these are usually incapable of fully realizing the full extent of what is it that they're doing. Now MMO gaming may not posses the rich tradition of chess, much less its social standing, but it is regardless a complex activity which can enrichen a person's life and even teach valuable lessons, including facilitating the acquisition of marketable skills, for coping with real life. Just playing PW without earning your char's levels and gears will not profit you and only the inmature will find it fulfilling. Not that there's anything wrong with some ameriolation, or supporting the service provider.

Back on topic, No, I dont believe you can make billions on just 15 minutes a day. Merchanting requires much more time and the only way you can get on just 5 minute sessions (which I'm also very skeptical about) is if you've alkready become an established player, which itself takes a heavy investment in terms of time/resources. Go play another game with a similar bussiness model (PWI does offer a good selection) and make billions there without first establishing a character on just 15 minutes daily. The whole idea is absurd and ridiculous...
  • zhangwuj1
    zhangwuj1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm an archer from archosaur, R8 currently, not R9 yet, but gonna get my r9 ring in a month. Never cash shopped. Played for roughly a year.

Yes it is possible to get r9 without cash shopping at all. i've only played for a year and am getting my r9 ring soon, so there's no doubt other players who have played for 4 years getting their full r9 without cs-ing.

Let me share how i did it :)

I dont farm fc / tt cause i'm not strong enough. I dont farm nirv cause no one takes archer :((

Instead of merchanting like most other does, I await opportunities. If anyone remember the rep sales which gaves tons and tons of heroic chest which gave free mirages, hyper, chest of coins etc, I earned 300k rep from that sales and 200m coins with just capital of 1 gold. I bought rep with 1 gold, got few hundred chests, open and sold mirages and gets at least 10m worth of mirages per 1 gold or rep. Anyone that have profitted from that sale can testify that i'm not lying.

Next opportunity was the recent 4th year anniversary momma beast quest. I made almost 100m from that quest by spamming the quest for red packets and trying my luck for excitement card for lvl 100+ category.

Finally, just last week, from the 2 NW, i got 600 tokens in total and sold all my 600 raps for roughly 400-500k each, which made me another 200m +.

Last of all, i do my BH I everyday, and some chance for estacsy / excitement cards. That's all and i'm getting my r9 :)

Didnt take me much time and i dont really merchant either as it aint worth the electricity bill to keep my comp/laptop on 24/7.
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love when people claim they didn't put one dime into the game to get their R9 +12 gear. Please if you have this claim, explain to me how you got

300,000 Reputation
    19 Medals of Glory
    205 General Summer's Tokens

R9 was intro'ed 2 years ago in 2010. Nirvi 3 years ago 2009. No one knew R9 was coming so they were using the matts to make Nirvi gear. Not to mention, making gear to handle Nirvi. So we can eliminate 1 year already, saying they farmed Nirvi to get R9.

Please tell me in your own experience, how you farmed R9 in detail and how long it took you to get it. I would love to know how you managed to make that much coins in the game to get rep, cuz it would take years to get 300k rep from farming fb's and bh's and that's if the rep ends up in your bag when it's picked up. Not to mention MOG's which are sold in Boutique, and GST's made with mysterious chips. Oh yeh mysterious chips 204,979.5 mysterious chip 10-pks to make all 205 GST's. Tell me what items you were selling to make the kind of money it took to make those, and buy MOG's and buy rep. in less than 2 years.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a cs'er. I put money in the game to buy 95% of my full R9.

But wait, in 2 years, not only did they get R9 from farming, they also, refined there gear to a +10-12. I'm not even gonna get into the fact that most of the time you see an R9 toon, they also have a Cube neck +10-12. Wow, you must have crazy luck to, wait for it, open just a few Orb packs and get +12 orbs. What about the 1-11, those don't come from packs, well they do, but again, you have to buy those from the money you also farmed. Oh and of course the luck you must have being able to use Cheinken stones to get to a +12 lol. How about shards? Gems, JOSD's, Primevals, all pack items.

So in 2 years you managed to get all your R9(rep, MOG's GST's), Cube neck, refines to +10-12, and shards?

I lol'd. If you knew how to merch, you wouldn't have even made this thread.

I can tell you for a fact, there are quite a big number of people on HT that have gotten their r9 without charging. Some people on the server have over 10bil coin. If you actually paid attention to the items that are high-in-demand, you'd realise how much money you can make from one single item. Little do you know exactly how many shops one person owns. I can tell you now, a person I know on HT runs 4 shops, and so there may be people who run more, but look how much they're raking in from one shop alone lol.
    It would take longer than 2 years, even merchanting your azz off to get full R9 +12, fully sharded. You would have to be jobless and have nothing better to do but spend all your time on the game. Now I understand why people say the game is boring. Doing the same thing everyday for 2 years to get gear, that once they get it, there is better gear. Like 2nd cast and 3rd cast.

I don't even. R9 +12 fully sharded wouldn't even come close to two years.
    10m*365 = 3.65b /1.65m (current gold price) = 2.2k gold = full r9 + 1.2k gold to spare.

Now factor in how much they make whilst that one shop alone is making 10m a day. You don't even need to sit and look at your shops 24/7. Before going to work/class whatever it may be, adjust your prices depending on your competition, done.
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    With 0 cents spent, I am a 4 aps demon sin / r8 + 10 + 2x g11 / equips 3 sock full DoT +7 / R9 ring

And now I am going after R9 weapon to +12 it.

1y 6m playing
    0% Cash
    0% Merchant ( yes its true too)
    100% farm

I sell every TT mat that I can solo, being it expensive or not, I don't care... I just get every coin that I can get.

I sell FC Runs, sometimes I accept low offers.

I do religiously my BHs 100 (40 socks = 400k, 55 mirages = 700k, 2x 1m card = 2m, or 5m card) + 450k from fairy box, which I get on TT runs.

I do all the dailys quests
    Morai can give you a considerable amount of reputation... i farmed 300k rep from 200k just with morai dailys;
    OHT give you Perfect Stones which can be sold too;
    Killing mobs you get dq to sell, get coins and gold event.

Before Sirens of War, I've spammed APS nirvanas. when I was low aps (3.33-) I've made squads like this > 3/4 sins like me + 1/2 bms + 1 veno/barb (veno prefered)... I could farm 25m/day on x2 : )

THIS IS HOW I MADE AND STILL DO ON MY WAY TO R9 +12
  • _Kodaijin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Kodaijin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    why does it seem the peanut gallery in this thread is from sanctuary is this on the sanct server symposium area or something i just checked new posts lol, merchanting can get you about anything i myself hate to do it so i farm w/e i can. people need alot of patience to merchant if ur home bored.

this is a saying i like to use alot.

I dont have a patience problem, i have plenty of patience, i just don't like to wait.
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The game is like life, it's fairly easy to get what you want if you have a brain. Merched 2 r9 sets in a year one +12, other 10/11/12 both JOSD, lvl 6 tomes... and bla bla. Most people are just straight dumb and waste their time posting on forum rather than making moneyz \o/
  • DjRacer - Heavens Tear
    DjRacer - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This thread made me lol

TBH I'm probably one of the laziest merchants on HT and I was able to get my r9 within 6 months of it being released. It takes little effort to merch if you know what you're doing. Most of my friends that have full r9+10-12 are merchants and havent spent any money on this game. So if you still think its impossible to get full r9+10-12 without CS you're obviously doing something wrong.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't mean you, I mean the OP with his believes that R9 is to expencive to be farmed

this barb reminds me of a sin in RT claming it will take 10 years to farm r9 lol lololol
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    R9 is impossible for people who did not buy gold with coins from back then and with the medals of glory from DQ rewards when they were addicted to PWI from then. Obviously the people have got it a lot cheaper (or even free) because of the mistake made by putting medals in the rewards the first place. It was only possible for players who bought gold for lower than 200k each. Others, they cash shopped in order to get that/ To make full gears +8 is free and possible and also cheap, but higher than that, you need d-orbs which costs gold, you can't merchant billions (after gold/coin exchange ratio was higher than 400k ea) of coin unless you have successfully scammed a lot of players.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It surely is possible to get R9 without spending a dollar.

I am a noob as you can see at my avatar. This is my main.
    I am however a dutch guy and we are known for our merchanting nature. So thats what i do. It is very reasonably possible to make 10m a day on merchanting alone. You can add another 5-10 by farming in the mean time. Surely it wont suprise you that there are plenty players out there who play more than 300 out of the 365 days in a year and like 10+ hours each of those days.

Lets keep it at 10m total per day cuz farming all days is utterly boring, Thats ~3 billion cions per year then. And that is not the maximum, that is what i could make with my 3 months PWI experience. Probable theres people who can do better. Luckily though, i stopped destroying my life and am now sitting in the carribean just posting on the forums now and then :)

That said, i think it is a small minority who got it from merchanting alone. I dont see many really succesfull merchants and really look at it from the other side as well. The game developers are doing this for some years now and they still didnt die of hunger. Someone must be paying their bills.... Just dont dismiss it as impossible though. If i ever go back to destroying my life on PWI, i hope i wont be "blamed" for buying my stuff when i got G16+10 2 years from now :)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    mm2000 wrote: »
    R9 is impossible for people who did not buy gold with coins from back then and with the medals of glory from DQ rewards when they were addicted to PWI from then. Obviously the people have got it a lot cheaper (or even free) because of the mistake made by putting medals in the rewards the first place. It was only possible for players who bought gold for lower than 200k each. Others, they cash shopped in order to get that/ To make full gears +8 is free and possible and also cheap, but higher than that, you need d-orbs which costs gold, you can't merchant billions (after gold/coin exchange ratio was higher than 400k ea) of coin unless you have successfully scammed a lot of players.

What did i just read b:shocked.

You can tisha, tienkang all the way to +12. People don't do it because of risk involved, so you don't need dragon orbs. I make most of gear +9 for free. Costs 1 ocean to go +10. Buy a few oceans, and +11 for cheap.

The rest of the post i don't want to dignify with a response.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What did i just read b:shocked.

You can tisha, tienkang all the way to +12. People don't do it because of risk involved, so you don't need dragon orbs. I make most of gear +9 for free. Costs 1 ocean to go +10. Buy a few oceans, and +11 for cheap.

The rest of the post i don't want to dignify with a response.

White Shot (Sanctuary) refined his stuff + 12 with those - true fact.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mm2000 wrote: »

You're either a terrible merchant or extremely dumb
    White Shot (Sanctuary) refined his stuff + 12 with those - true fact.

Wow wth, really O.O
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    All these proud non-csers are the cause of high goldprice and overpriced stuff,
    just saying b:shutupb:avoid
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're either a terrible merchant or extremely dumb

Who cares about merchanting when you could just use a smart method of getting things done easier? All I have done was bought from people were enough +9 to +12 d-orbs because of either their typoes or bad math. People who can't get billions in a year worth merchanting for like 20 mins a day is dumb? Seriously, everyone must be completely stupid. Once again, if you haven't bought gold with coins when it was below 250k/gold and sold them back for 1.5 million each, then you're a damn liar.

I have already +12 and sharded with immacs, and I have already have made a good deal with someone that made me full G16 nirvana gear and I have already sharded with full JOSD/VIT stones that is +12... I must be a terrible merchant...
  • scaletta
    scaletta Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've started merchanting about 5 months ago. I don't think I've made such big profit since I "only" doubled my initial investment so far.

I currently have 200 gold,was thinking to wait xmas sale to invest on something good,but I have WAY too many *dead times* (times where I have the money but nothing to invest it).

Idk about "cycles" when I buy something on sale, I wait the sale ends and that usually gets me 15/20% of profits, but that takes 1-2 months usually, dunno what Im doing wrong if people says you can buy-sell like 12 a month lol what the ?

To get like 1500 gold(for R9),with 200 gold I have atm, with the same speed I've been earning in the last 5 months,it would take like 1 year and half. meh

There must be something big Im missing >.<
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I love how ignorant some people are about the potentials of merchanding.

If someone has say 100mil (pritty easy to get without cashing), and invests it in Dorbs on sale (50% sale)
    He than sells his Dorbs at 110% of the original price with gold. So buy gold, buy orbs, sell orbs for coin, buy more gold.

After 1 cycle, he has roughly 110mil. Cycle takes about a day. Sale lasts for a month.
    So next cycle, he has 10% more orbs and sells thema gain at 10% profit. 121mil
    Next cycle, 133mil.
    146mil, 161 mil, 177mil, 194mil, 214 mil, 235mil, 259mil, 285mil, 313mil

So now you trippled your money in 12 cycles. Let's take it as a slow days, that takes roughly half a month.

After 20 cycles, you have 672mil. Say that's a month, maybe a little more.
    At the end of the sale, you buy more orbs, and than orb prices go up back to normal. So in your point of view, the buy direct price doubles (as you bought them for 50% of normal price). When selling at 75% of the original price, which would be pritty damn cheap for non sale moments, you'd turn that 672mil into (672*1,5=)1.008 billion coins.

Sure you might not be able to permanently sell the orbs, it's ganna take awhile to sell that many orbs, but there are always sales going on here. If one ends, just buy up alot and save for later and start selling whatever is on sale next while you wait a week and try to sell the old orbs.

GOOD merchants are alot richer than cashshoppers dude b:bye

I just want to point something out in that post.... BUY GOLD!!!! no matter what you are still cash shopping (yes I know you can buy gold through ah)

And I challenge anyone to make a new toon of any class and try to farm the quests for coin... Let me know your results... Cost of skills, gear, and repairs, with the reduction in coins from dq.... You will never get anywhere close to 100kk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    scaletta2 wrote: »
    I've started merchanting about 5 months ago. I don't think I've made such big profit since I "only" doubled my initial investment so far.

I currently have 200 gold,was thinking to wait xmas sale to invest on something good,but I have WAY too many *dead times* (times where I have the money but nothing to invest it).

Idk about "cycles" when I buy something on sale, I wait the sale ends and that usually gets me 15/20% of profits, but that takes 1-2 months usually, dunno what Im doing wrong if people says you can buy-sell like 12 a month lol what the ?

To get like 1500 gold(for R9),with 200 gold I have atm, with the same speed I've been earning in the last 5 months,it would take like 1 year and half. meh

There must be something big Im missing >.<

If you have more money, you can make more money faster b:chuckle
    And ofcourse if PWI throws some good sales at you you can make money faster

I just want to point something out in that post.... BUY GOLD!!!! no matter what you are still cash shopping (yes I know you can buy gold through ah)

And I challenge anyone to make a new toon of any class and try to farm the quests for coin... Let me know your results... Cost of skills, gear, and repairs, with the reduction in coins from dq.... You will never get anywhere close to 100kk

O silly me. I thought the thread was about buying stuf with IRL money.
    Damn I fail so hard, thanks for pointing that out for me b:surrender

(yes, that was sarcastic. In case you are to stupid to notice that)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Already been done by warrenwolfy, a merch. from Sanc. He went to LC as a lvl 1 and merched. Last I heard, he ended up with 1k+ gold in a pretty short amount of time i think. Can't remember the details anymore but it was some time back in 2011 when he was still around. If you're interested, you can always try to search for his post.

I've been on LC and there's not even many catshops in west. Looked like it would be easy to merch. in LC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Already been done by warrenwolfy, a merch. from Sanc. He went to LC as a lvl 1 and merched. Last I heard, he ended up with 1k+ gold in a pretty short amount of time i think. Can't remember the details anymore but it was some time back in 2011 when he was still around. If you're interested, you can always try to search for his post.

I've been on LC and there's not even many catshops in west. Looked like it would be easy to merch. in LC.

Warrenwolfy was an exceptionally capable merchant (he literally wrote the book on how to do it) and holding others to his standard is unreasonable.

And I don't really see how this is relevant, its self apparent that you stand to potentially make a much larger profit merchanting than questing...
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2012

O silly me. I thought the thread was about buying stuf with IRL money.
    Damn I fail so hard, thanks for pointing that out for me b:surrender

(yes, that was sarcastic. In case you are to stupid to notice that)

Sarcasm or not no the op specifically stated explain in detail how you are aquiring the r9+12 without recast blah blah blah WITHOUT spending any real money.

Thats not what I meant... It was referring to other people saying they take 100kk that they get from normal questing and grinding (something that nobody does anymore) on pvp servers

then thos same people go into merchanting... I challenge anyone to try it and document it... Last time I tried it I never went above 30kk and the dq cash was still there.

Now don't get me wrong I cash shop, and I have never said other wise... But I have dealt with people that do the same thing and I know they are doing it because they will even say so... But to other people and randoms its oh I farmed all of this in a month and merchanted.... Oh you ****** liar b:laugh you just said over vent how you bought $1,000 usd in packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i actualy believe you =o
    i remember you had like 20k orbs at some point and crappy tt90 gear with low reffines and bad shards
    also you gave me some good tips when i started my shop

now i do a mix of cs and merchanting, i have made maybe 2,5-3 bilion coins from merchanting, and 700-800$ since 2008
    how do you guys keep track of your money lol x_X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    how do you guys keep track of your money lol x_X

The ones who really have it, convert it to big notes, or convert to gold. Those who don't have the money but like to think in future they will, they just add 1~5 zeros in front of their current money stock pile.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sarcasm or not no the op specifically stated explain in detail how you are aquiring the r9+12 without recast blah blah blah WITHOUT spending any real money.

And does a merchant spend dollars? Nope, he does not.
    Tomorow we'll learn how to count to 3, be on time

Besides, the only realistic way to get enough medals, chips and rep is buying it with GOLD.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XMercede - Sanctuary
    XMercede - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Talking about merchanting, I have a few hundred golds but Im afraid if I spend these now I won't be able to sell and get Gold back in time for next holidays sale. I really don't known what to do(or if I should just do nothing till xMas) b:shocked

And who knowns how much gold could spike before xMas >.<
    Right now Im simply paralized