Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Merchants stink b:avoid
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It doesn't take that long if you put the effort in. It could take you less than a year at most if you were committed to doing it. I'm sorry you don't know how to make money, now get off my forums.

Since you're on a pve server, and the vast majority of pve players there are a bit noobish, I can believe that. Merchanting on a pve server is insanely easy.

Too bad there's nothing to do once you farm that R9 +12 gear, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Since you're on a pve server, and the vast majority of pve players there are a bit noobish, I can believe that. Merchanting on a pve server is insanely easy.

lol? b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm not hating on those that farmed or those that put money in the game. I'm just curious as to how you did it so quickly, when I farmed and put money in the game. It's about $1400 real money for R9. And 2 years ago, gold was not 1.5-1.7+m per gold.

I guess I'll share my step by step r9 acquisition process.

1. First group to level 60... start farming TT.
    2. First group to hit 8x... start soloing world boss for 50+ gold per perf drop.
    3. Married a veno... start farming herc-able TT.
    4. Get paid enough per TW to buy 50+ gold.
    5. Frist group to hit 9x... start farming tt 3-x.
    6. Anni packs come out... merch anni pack for 100%+ margin... buy anni gear and refine.
    7. Take over the map... start merch apoc for 100%+ margin... conspire with the only other apoc merch to keep price high... buy r8 and refine. Funny note... at one time I had up to 6 personal herb farmers... and each of them was able to buy r8/5aps on what they are selling to me.
    8. D.Orb sales hit the fan... take over entire orb market and hit 50%+ margin... buy r9 and refine.
    9. Retire with easily 4 digit gold count on various accounts.
    10. Decided to come back and merch... probably got close to 1k gold worth of coins in 2-3 weeks.
    No actually I have a life, bills, rent, a car note, and insurance that is also getting paid. That's why it took so long. That's called REAL LIFE. I also work 8 hrs a day, so does my wife. There are other things in life then being on the game. It's a form of entertainment, not real world. Yes it took 2 years and 2 people without breaking the bank and going broke.

You gotta realize that people have different income levels. I have all the same bills that you have and I am single. I also have a decent comfortable life with years of reserves saved up. While I choose not to drop a few grand on PWI... I am sure there are people out there that would.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You realize you can buy the gold with coins right?

good point
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My stowy:

Barely scraped by up til tt90, did light merchanting of herbs and mild cash shopping to get pwetty fashions. Farmed herbs for money for gear because my then bf was insistent we didn't buy gear with real money. Until he did with my money. Heh.

Joined LG. Met someone who was willing to lend me access to his 5.0 Archer (back then that was elite yo!) to farm TT on. I paid his charm costs and repairs in exchange for unlimited 5.0 fisting power. BF dumped me because I had access to a 5.0 toon (lolol). I got pneumonia irl and spent long times farming in TT all alone and selling TT mats. At this point I started saving for r9 and merchanting quite faily. Eventually, I got enough for the ring. Gold was expensive at this point and DQ medals were gone. Kid who lent me fisting archer helped me along in the name of powering up a dedicated LG member.

Someone saw how failingly I was merchanting and took me under his merchanty wings and taught me the ropes. At the time I was merchanting and farming both and made easily enough to buy what I needed and then some. I ended up with full r9+10/wep +12 icebournes matchless wings ence's scar neck etc.

Then the TW season ended and I quit.

Exciting story. Yay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

lol.....just because we play on a pve server does not make us noobish, we TW/do PK and all that jazz too, we just don't do PK 24/7, we have the choice to do so. 90% of my friends aswell as myself play on both Archosaur AND Lost City server (only pvp server on west coast) please speak to the vast majority of pve (mainly) players before saying we are noobish b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol.....just because we play on a pve server does not make us noobish, we TW/do PK and all that jazz too, we just don't do PK 24/7, we have the choice to do so. 90% of my friends aswell as myself play on both Archosaur AND Lost City server (only pvp server on west coast) please speak to the vast majority of pve (mainly) players before saying we are noobish b:cute
    dont mind him hes just ignorant. Most smart pple know not to group skill with servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Also, the maker of this thread has obviously not been introduced into the world of merchanting b:cute this is my current build http://pwcalc.com/2f568ec8b4608f4e this has been 100% and I started merching it at lvl 92 (after I had finished merching my TT90 and its sharding) which granted, was a long time ago, but I had finished it by the time I was 95, which was not a very long time from 92, I am also currently merching my R9 and its 3rd cast so you can guess what my end game build is. Granted my faction is helping me with this A LOT I am also doing quite a bit of the work, someone in my faction has also merchanted 2 peoples FULL R9 in my faction, this is since April this year. He is now aiming for +12'ing and jading it all.
    Merchanting > Cash Shopping b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    dont mind him hes just ignorant. Most smart pple know not to group skill with servers.
    Good to know b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    OP: Being a non hater, your replies are very curt and condescending.

Most people fail to realise, some have pointed out, merchanting is a very powerful tool. Electrical bill is high? Anyone ever wondered the cost of having a fridge, tv, heaters, ac's, coffee makers and other house appliances are? 500KW is under load, you can test how much electricity you pc is using up, it is far less than that.

Just like life, the income disparity is way too enormous by levels. Maybe the top 10% of server population = R9 people.

Top 3% = R9 people with +10 gear, and maybe +11~+12 weapon.

Top 1% = R9 people with +12 gear, weapon.

Top 0.1% = R9 people, 12 gear, weapon, josd, cube necklace and all.

Top 0.001% = Same as the class before, but they have multiple alts at that level.

The above is an arbitrary breakdown.

Merchants and cash shoppers will fall in the top 10%. The top 1% may have a few more merchants. Top 0.1% may have a few more merchants or cash shoppers. The top 0.001% how ever will most likely be a cash shopper.

If i had to use old prices for my gear for my sin and bm, both combined are about 2 billion coin value, though resale value = npc value, items are bound. I could have gone r9 on one character with that money, but r9 was not of interest. Now r9 is doable for me, because my pve set is almost done, or very cheap to acquire. I can focus fully on getting r9 3rd cast now.

If you want to see how other people do it exactly, there are lots of old posts where people have detailed their merchanting endeavours. Just have to search them up.
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love when people claim they didn't put one dime into the game to get their R9 +12 gear. Please if you have this claim, explain to me how you got

300,000 Reputation
    19 Medals of Glory
    205 General Summer's Tokens

R9 was intro'ed 2 years ago in 2010. Nirvi 3 years ago 2009. No one knew R9 was coming so they were using the matts to make Nirvi gear. Not to mention, making gear to handle Nirvi. So we can eliminate 1 year already, saying they farmed Nirvi to get R9.

Please tell me in your own experience, how you farmed R9 in detail and how long it took you to get it. I would love to know how you managed to make that much coins in the game to get rep, cuz it would take years to get 300k rep from farming fb's and bh's and that's if the rep ends up in your bag when it's picked up. Not to mention MOG's which are sold in Boutique, and GST's made with mysterious chips. Oh yeh mysterious chips 204,979.5 mysterious chip 10-pks to make all 205 GST's. Tell me what items you were selling to make the kind of money it took to make those, and buy MOG's and buy rep. in less than 2 years.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a cs'er. I put money in the game to buy 95% of my full R9.

But wait, in 2 years, not only did they get R9 from farming, they also, refined there gear to a +10-12. I'm not even gonna get into the fact that most of the time you see an R9 toon, they also have a Cube neck +10-12. Wow, you must have crazy luck to, wait for it, open just a few Orb packs and get +12 orbs. What about the 1-11, those don't come from packs, well they do, but again, you have to buy those from the money you also farmed. Oh and of course the luck you must have being able to use Cheinken stones to get to a +12 lol. How about shards? Gems, JOSD's, Primevals, all pack items.

So in 2 years you managed to get all your R9(rep, MOG's GST's), Cube neck, refines to +10-12, and shards?

I put money in the game, did my farming and so on. and it still took me 2 years to get my
    R9 and it's only refined to +6 on the gear(money), +11 on the wep(money and packs), and unsharded. Hmmm tell me your tricks. I work and put money in the game all the time. My girl even works and helped me pay for some of the stuff and it still took me 2 years.

I'm not hating on those that farmed or those that put money in the game. I'm just curious as to how you did it so quickly, when I farmed and put money in the game. It's about $1400 real money for R9. And 2 years ago, gold was not 1.5-1.7+m per gold.

Lets see, when rep sale first came out i sold a +6 lunar wep and 3.3 m/s areogear to buy gold via AH to buy the 300k rep i needed for r9. and i was able to get 9-12 medal of glorys from DQ rewards before they were removed. In the first month i believe 2x was on and the cost for the general summer tokens a little less than 5mil(buying the gold from AH) each so i was able to get the ring. Next month rep sale was off and i started merching (tokens, mirages, misc ****) to get my coin up agian. Next month sale came back and i belive i got my wep next (memory kinda bad after this long). Medals were removed and it ended up another 4 months to get the rest of my pieces merching every day and/or farming (nv, delta, stone brain/abyss rider).

The thing is back then r9 pieces only costed ~60-70mil in the GSTs and if you manage to get all your medals from the DQ shop before their removal, there wasn't any addtional cost.

As for the refinements, miraged/tienkang&tishaed all the gear to +7, bought the 10* orbs when they were 20gold each, made a farmer sin and abused the hell outta him to get even more coin (while continuing to merch while i was at school/sleeping). Bought 1* orbs while they were 4.5 silver each to make 11 * orbs (using coin to buy gold in AH) and i did manage to get 1 12* orb from the dragon fire packs which i used to refine my wep. Ended up taking 13 months total to go from hh90 to r9 +11 armor, +12 wep. That being said i only have a +7 cube neck, still using a christmas tome, and have immac hp shards in my armor and its been like 10months since then.

So its possible if you no lifed merch/farmed like i did and took advatage of every sale to make even more coin.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So its possible if you no lifed merch/farmed like i did and took advatage of every sale to make even more coin.

THIS

Succesful merchanting is not just buying/selling, but taking advantage of opportunities which you would otherwise miss were you not spending a part time's job shift logged on...

That means dedicating time to checking the competition, AH, WC, gold auction, etc. Figuring out which mats are worth farming during 2x and then going 40+ solo runs on a couple of days to get some inventory. Knowing which sales to take advantage of, gauging how certain developments (eg NW) will affect certain markets and taking advantage of it. Even once in a while taking chances.

I have no doubt that if this people had taken the effort of doing something similar irl they would now be sitting with much more money than it takes to buy R9r3 and a lot of very interesting and fulfilling irl experiences. Then again, people making billions out of what initially were under 100mil investments are really not that common, and plenty do lie about it because they are afraid that precisely the only people in the world who could possibly understand (other PW players) will judge them harshly if they openly admit how much they've actually spent in the game or, conversely, how much time they've actually logged on.

For people with lives and a healthy understanding of money's real worth, it is of course impossible to achieve this within a couple of years, even if they decide to dedicate a computer 24/7 to merchanting (not an environmentally responsable choice) BECAUSE the merchanting game is much more time intensive an activity than your average player will ever admit to.

And BTW, not everyone succeeds at merchanting (although a lot of players delude themselves into thinking otherwise) and even the best merchants sometimes do make some very poor choices when it comes to actually spending the coin they made. Bottom line, i would very much doubt for any given server to host anything over 200 players genuinely making billions merc'ing, and most of these have made costly time/cash investments at some point. Another thing players often lie about, many farmed (not merc'ed) the lion's share of what they spent, often in incredibly tedious and inefficient ways...
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ill never get r9 due to the fact i have to many toons and not a favorite toon,plus there is no need for this gear in pve since your killing the same **** over and over again for years..nothing bigtime has come accept the doomsday NW..lol funny thing i give NW a year or less time and they cripple that.b:chuckle
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Full r9 josd barb with +10-12 gear. A partial R9 sin with +11 dag and r9 belt and various APS gear for fun. No one believes me when I say I don't cash shop.

Been around for close to 3 years and sitting on around 10k gold atm (in both gold and merchandise form).

So simple, all you need is a **** laptop to open one catshop.

And no, it's not hard. I used to only check 1 or 2 competitive catshops around me to see what price to set my items at and that took maybe 5 minutes. I would check like two or three times throughout the day. Now I check catshops around me once every other day and watch the gold price once or twice per day and if I feel like it, bid on gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Full r9 josd barb with +10-12 gear. A partial R9 sin with +11 dag and r9 belt and various APS gear for fun. No one believes me when I say I don't cash shop.

Been around for close to 3 years and sitting on around 10k gold atm (in both gold and merchandise form).

And no, it's not hard. I used to only check 1 or 2 competitive catshops around me to see what price to set my items at and that took maybe 5 minutes. I would check like two or three times throughout the day. Now I check catshops around me once every other day and watch the gold price once or twice per day and if I feel like it, bid on gold.

Same as me, no one believes me when I say I don't cash shop with all my gear and how much I merch b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm setting on 2.5b in gear (refines/shards/gear itself) on Lothranis which was 100% f2p, I had 80m coins before quitting for 3 months, I've come back and only farmed NW and did a bit of merchanting and now I'm up to 210m.

Over my PWI career my main source of income has been farming, while occasionally merchanting charms and D orbs after sales, though I could only dump ~50m each time. I'm currently working on R9 belt+axes, and hopefully 3 Dragon Orb Oceans to +10 the axes. It'll be time consuming, and even after I get it I'll still need to get a Love: Up and Down for my PvE setup (to maintain 5APS with G16 claws once I get them). Going R9 is completely doable without dropping a single dollar on the game, it's not the easiest thing in the world, especially if you want to refine and shard to be competitive, but you can definitely do it without real money. Just make sure you have the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Never believe! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Same as me, no one believes me when I say I don't cash shop with all my gear and how much I merch b:laugh

How true. lol

:)
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How to earn loads of money? Well actually I don't have r9 due to the fact I simply didn't want it and instead decently equipped my APS Barb and my 14 alts =P

But as u can see, I started palying when MOmaganon first started out and yes, tbh I first used the dumbness of some ppl...I played nearly 3 years on Sanctuary so I knew quite a lot about values and stuff and yes merchanting is always a big part of gaining lots of money.

Buying gold for 10k coins x100 is a nice startup capital I guess...esspecially since there were packs on sale at the very beginning. So I bought packs...wined the tokens and bought even more gold in the first few days...at that rate...every gold bought under 400k each was a big profit.

Well but as u can see...the millions I made back then did not last for too long, since aps gear was indeed expensive as hell on a new server^^ So I farmed my way through everything. Did TT1-1,1-2,1-3,2-1,2-2 and 2-3 since all those instances are like cheap, especially for a aps barb (That's the reason why I made a aps barb, cuz there's no better farming chars unless u got a sin full +12ed^^) Well my gf's wiz and her cleric alt helped quite well. Not to mention that I made an alt sin for bp too. With that constellation it was quite easy to run those TTs and as u can possibly understand, in the beginning nearly any mat is expensive as hell. I sold TT1-x mats for over 600k each. Indeed that wouldn't have been possible if there wern't merchants that made the money to pay the mats and especially it were impossible without cashshoppers, just because, if not through packs (tokens)...were should the coins come from?

And that way lasted til today, ofc the farming instances changed to tt3-x and vana (not anymore ofc) and stuff but the strategy remains. Though I have to admit that I worked my @ss of sometimes. Setting x2 goals like: Each day a 20x stack of any green mat possible from tt2-3 and tt3-1 + 1 of each gold mat from former mentioned tts and tt3-2. Yeah if u reach those goals on any day for like 3 weeks in x2..u sure got a lot of mats to merch afterwards =P

All in all since this server started I made nearly 8 billion coins via farming, could possibly more, I don't know. If I'd focused on my barb to get r9 I assure u I alrdy have it if I wanted and at this moment r9r2 for sure.

Note: During that time I also worked 8h a day + 2h of traveling to and from work. but I kinda get lucky with hollidays here in germany and x2^^ Not rly doing any farming out of x2, just bh and a few full ws with friends and I still make 100kk a week...ofc I do the events too^^ So u see..if u just worked and merched a bit u can just let it flow and u never need to spend a dime on that game, although I have to admit that all of this would have been essentially harder if I hadn't started out with the server release.

Side Note: A good example of one of the sickest farmers out there is one of my best friends. Sanctuary ppl might know him^^ aBase? xD
    Just shortly before NW came out he finished farming his r9recast armor parts through running vana all day long...he's got (at the time) extremely good geared bm, sin a r9 archer and so on. He never spend a dime on the game, oh wait lemme correct that. He spend some bucks to color his ugly fashion xDDD around 30 or something like that so well^^
    Hardcore farmers will always achieve anything that others can't or just can by spending loads of money. There nothing bad about it if u at least have fun doing so (:

cheers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    it took 2 years to cash shop an r9 set with two people contributing towards it? you need a better job.

Quoted for truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    (Insert funny joke here)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the basics of merchanting is cheating someone else out of the full value of an item. You're all evil man! Down with corporate PWI! Fight the power!
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    man i envy you successful merchants i dont have the time nor patience and brains to do any type of merching. b:chuckleb:cry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    (Insert funny joke here)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the basics of merchanting is cheating someone else out of the full value of an item. You're all evil man! Down with corporate PWI! Fight the power!

Actually that's what it's all about...our whole rl economy is based on that. How could u gain anything without taking it away from another one? thats why the economy is dying. not just ingame^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • Kashin - Heavens Tear
    Kashin - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Why is it so hard for people to understand why merchanting can get you anything you want?
    A good bit of the R9 +12 people on HT have never cash shopped.

Nuuu! The first rule of Merchant Club is you do not talk about Merchant Club. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Top 0.1% = R9 people, 12 gear, weapon, josd, cube necklace and all.

Top 0.001% = Same as the class before, but they have multiple alts at that level.

Mfw. I love how people throw around unsupported statistics on this forum. By your logic, LC must have somewhere in the region of 100,000 players, considering that we have an entire guild on our server made up of people almost exclusively with this gear, with a handful of players on the server being full 3rd cast r9 +12 with JOSD before the NW update. Not only this, but from my experiences playing on there, HT has even more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Mfw. I love how people throw around unsupported statistics on this forum. By your logic, LC must have somewhere in the region of 100,000 players, considering that we have an entire guild on our server made up of people almost exclusively with this gear, with a handful of players on the server being full 3rd cast r9 +12 with JOSD before the NW update. Not only this, but from my experiences playing on there, HT has even more.
    The above is an arbitrary breakdown.

arbitrary: Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Does that answer your question?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    (Insert funny joke here)

So is the supermarket where most people get theyr food.
    Do you go directly to the manufacterers to buy your stuf, spending hours driving around finding what you need, or do you spend abit more and get it all in 1 place?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nuuu! The first rule of Merchant Club is you do not talk about Merchant Club. b:shutup

Plus it, lol.
  • HaruDaiski - Raging Tide
    HaruDaiski - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    out of the 2b i put into my r9 gear i cs'd about $400.