Options
    good to hear its working for you
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol sorry, i cant stop laugh when i just readed that. e.e

well just downloaded and waiting for server goes off

4 am. well server off and its time to sleep and let game patch. this will be ready when i woke up.
    btw, how many hours is expected to last maint??
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How do you find these links so early
    you just keep on increasing the numbers till you hit a jackpot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • GRIZLYLION - Raging Tide
    GRIZLYLION - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    euhm after the update it deleted my launcher and I can only open it with element client not the update screen thingy
    any one has the same problem?
  • likhith
    likhith Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thank you very much for linking Manual Patch b:pleasedb:victoryb:pleased
  • corne9099
    corne9099 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    euhm after the update it deleted my launcher and I can only open it with element client not the update screen thingy
    any one has the same problem?

Yes, Same problem, any fixrs?b:shocked
  • NYRRAYN - Lost City
    NYRRAYN - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ehem loading patcher- all the text/info on launcher is in german? im in the us wth is going on? i dont play on the eu servers either fyi
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ehem loading patcher- all the text/info on launcher is in german? im in the us wth is going on?

They mentioned that they were having issues with the site, so they may have set the launchers to all receive news from the German setup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • NYRRAYN - Lost City
    NYRRAYN - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    nutsb:angryb:surrender

edited to add ty Kritty for the response at least ik im not going crazy then
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    erm the forum says server is up, but i cant log on to the game for some reason any idea why ?
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    erm the forum says server is up, but i cant log on to the game for some reason any idea why ?

Those are the login server status lights. If you notice, you can type in your information, it just times out retrieving your character information from the server.

That means that the login servers are up, but the game servers (which we have no status lights for) are down still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary
    TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    manual patch corrupted,
    if i do it with the launcher it gets interupted,great work pwi.
    i will re-ddl pwi now and hope i can patch it afterwards,else i might not be happy...
  • Ahmeera - Archosaur
    Ahmeera - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Auto patch not working, manual patch not working and virus and spyware programs are going nuts saying the downlads are trojans what the hell is gong on b:cry
  • dodosboss
    dodosboss Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thank you very much. This is great. b:laugh
  • ladyalmond
    ladyalmond Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If for some reason you have to uninstall then download and reinstall...do your characters become lost or are they embedded in the game?
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I downloaded the manual file now 3 times but it say always that the file is corrupted b:sad
  • delicatee
    delicatee Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Report it here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1519851

Also write at which file the patcher stops.

I downloaded the manual file now 3 times but it say always that the file is corrupted b:sad
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    manual patch corrupted,
    if i do it with the launcher it gets interupted,great work pwi.
    i will re-ddl pwi now and hope i can patch it afterwards,else i might not be happy...
    Auto patch not working, manual patch not working and virus and spyware programs are going nuts saying the downlads are trojans what the hell is gong on b:cry
    You folks need to follow the instructions about removing the client from your antivirus scans.

It's on the download page and has been posted a million times in the Tech Support forum.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Inphase - Sanctuary
    Inphase - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    thanks a million b:dirty. hate pwi launcher updates
    20min and i have it b:pleased love pwi download servers b:victory
  • pataykangayon
    pataykangayon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    no one is complaining to ur wife dude everyone is talking about the huge update not ur wife update dumbass
  • ayisisx
    ayisisx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ladyalmond wrote: »
    If for some reason you have to uninstall then download and reinstall...do your characters become lost or are they embedded in the game?

They are embedded in the game, that way you can play it on any computer around the world that has pwi downloaded. b:cool
  • pataykangayon
    pataykangayon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    what a looser shut ur mouth and play dont talk to much get a real life dumbass
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Updated manual patches linked here: http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1717

We are unable to mirror them, due to their size.

New client is in the works.

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it or throttle it, no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

You may also have to disable, shut down, uninstall, or disable any: torrent, keyboard/mouse, web browser toolbars, video/screen capture, gamepad/input device, multimedia, Instant Messaging, voice over IP, web browser games, other games software applications before downloading, installing, updating, logging into, and playing the game. Basically shut down all non-essential programs.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    still not working, i uninstall it and reinstalled it and downloaded the new patch link there and nothing wow
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1st time i'm trying manual patch, let's see how it works :3
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The auto patcher does work, but it can take 1-3 hours or so depending on your connection.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • hoover69
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i got cable and i left it on for almost 4 hours in that auto patcher thing and it wasn't even at the half way mark so i'm suppose to wait 10 to 15 hours so it can fully finish updating? and downloading that patch again didn't work

everytime i remove the game and download the game thats almost 4 hours waiting...
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hoover69 wrote: »
    i got cable and i left it on for almost 4 hours in that auto patcher thing and it wasn't even at the half way mark so i'm suppose to wait 10 to 15 hours so it can fully finish updating? and downloading that patch again didn't work

everytime i remove the game and download the game thats almost 4 hours waiting...

well if you used the manual patch, you'd have been finished a long time ago. You can cancel the auto update and use manual without problems.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • hoover69
    edited November 2012
    Options
    well if you used the manual patch, you'd have been finished a long time ago. You can cancel the auto update and use manual without problems.

yeah tried that like 4 times dont work either http://i49.tinypic.com/70xr0y.png image of what it tells me whenever i do that