Options
2»

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lunar rings will make phys def alot better
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Eclod - Raging Tide
    Eclod - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The G15 Morai armor is excellent and completely worth getting imo if you are not planning to do any sort of PvP on or with your cleric. Unfortunately, it is the final stage of a set of armor, so there's no current way to upgrade it and it requires level 101. But hey, it's cheap and very effective for PvE!

EDIT: Here's what you'd have.

b:thanks

It is just so hard to choose. I thought r8 was pretty much the way I was heading, but I don't know anymore. :<

For the moment, PvE is all I'm planning on doing. I like the vit and HP bonuses that the Morai set gives. I don't know Nirvana requirements. That's kind of my goal. I usually see people asking for r8+. Is Morai G15 equal to or greater than r8 gear?

What would you do? ; v;
    :S
  • Eclod - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    On a completely different subject, I made my forum avatar disappear. b:cry
  • Eclod - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Since Decus covered the Morai bit...

If you feel like farming/chipping mats, that necklace is the TT90 gold phys necklace. Fortunately, all the materials are in 2-2/2-3, so it's not too expensive if you choose to farm or buy them.

Yeah, it's obtainable. Not sure about chipping since sometimes the fee is more than the item is going for in AH. :s

Might farm. Might harass someone into buying it for me. b:avoid

Will end up farming. ; -; Thanks <:
  • Eclod - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lunar rings will make phys def alot better

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/16034 that? b:shocked
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Crying. I just socketed my Sleeves of Sea Captain. ;(

I didn't get those wristguards, I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks XD The ring is kinda eh, but great idea on the wristguards. 8D

then try this one (didnt bother putting any of the gear on) http://pwcalc.com/1d42dd953d7a4ea3
    :b (my version)
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I thought channeling would help....but I don't see a difference. So, I don't mind giving those up.

I for one, am addicted to my channeling and you start to see a difference when you've got ~30% channel under your beltb:surrender
    That being said, here's my crummy poor person's build: http://pwcalc.com/a17eaaba63a617bf

Not sure of the other stats of my mob drop noob ring._.
    Planning to switch out to Wings of Cloudcharger, Warsong belt, cube neck. Recasting my hh99 a month or two from now, and maybe either recasting R8 or 3rd casting my NV glaive <3 A Glaive of Nirvana would be sexy toob:dirty

As for the ring, I'm tempted, really tempted towards the Lunar ring, but for now I'm hunting for the cheap options b:surrender
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:thanks

It is just so hard to choose. I thought r8 was pretty much the way I was heading, but I don't know anymore. :<

For the moment, PvE is all I'm planning on doing. I like the vit and HP bonuses that the Morai set gives. I don't know Nirvana requirements. That's kind of my goal. I usually see people asking for r8+. Is Morai G15 equal to or greater than r8 gear?

What would you do? ; v;

With NW now R8 is not something I would not recommend anymore unless the person plan to go for R9 sure, Now the choice is pretty much R9 or 3rd Nirvana recast, for the person that chose 3rd recast Nirvy all they need is to get the TT99 (or lunar) than do NW for cannies and rapts which is now easy to do in few weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I for one, am addicted to my channeling and you start to see a difference when you've got ~30% channel under your beltb:surrender
    That being said, here's my crummy poor person's build: http://pwcalc.com/a17eaaba63a617bf

Not sure of the other stats of my mob drop noob ring._.
    Planning to switch out to Wings of Cloudcharger, Warsong belt, cube neck. Recasting my hh99 a month or two from now, and maybe either recasting R8 or 3rd casting my NV glaive <3 A Glaive of Nirvana would be sexy toob:dirty

As for the ring, I'm tempted, really tempted towards the Lunar ring, but for now I'm hunting for the cheap options b:surrender

*smacks Oliiander on the nose with a rolled up newspaper* Bad cleric! No evasion ornies, no!
    b:chuckle

Not sure I understand statting 40 vit points, then using a tome that gives you 15 stats instead of one that gives you 17 with vitality.

Also not quite sure on the ring, since yes -channeling is nice but if you're using a weak ring to get your -channeling your going to feel it in your heal strength more than you're gonna notice it in your channeling speed.

And I personally have never been a fan of Warsoul helms. Yah, they're nice if you have some money to spend but they flip for less and less as Nirvana helms becomes cheaper and cheaper, and level 70-100 becomes faster and faster. Go for it if you can get it for cheap but don't invest too much in Warsoul helms since they're far from an endgame helm.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory