Ini. Edit Guide

Oishii - Dreamweaver
Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Quick Ini. Edit Guide

First off, there are new rules to ini. editing Rule Change Post Here, permitting only FACIAL and HAIR changes to your characters. This does not include altering the body in unsightly proportions. You can still be banned for extremely skinny or proportionally ugly characters.

*Examples of what is allowed:
  • Changing a Cleric's eyes to Earthguard eyes
  • Putting tideborn hair on a Venomancer
  • Adjusting eye size (For that barbie doll look)
  • Putting a mohawk on a Barbarian
  • Giving a tideborn a mustache
  • Making hair the extreme red color
  • Changing skin color
  • Putting male hair on female character (under special conditions)

*Examples of what is NOT possible as of now:
Changing Barbarian fur color
Changing Venomancer fur color (used to be possible for fox but isn't anymore)
Taking off Venomancers ears/tails
Taking off Winged Elves wings on their heads
Giving the Earthguard third eye to other classes
Giving Tideborn tattoos to older classes

So ini. editing is simply just changing numbers in a file. This will be a simple guide on how to do it without messing up your character or files. I will include pictures, because everyone loves pictures.
Once I get a nice collection of codes going, it will be very simple to just pick and choose what you want without any fear!

Mine is mostly for photo-reference and quick fixing. I'm only covering the quick popular stuff! A wonderful guide for going all out with the ini. editing would be Venus's guide here. She is a very nice person and wonderful at character editing.
Post edited by Oishii - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Alright. First is simply deciding what you want. I'm going to pick simple ones. If you know the codes, you can just automatically jump to step 4!

Different Hairstyles on Different Characters

Step One: Pick a Hairstyle

So I want to get a tideborn hairstyle on a venomancer. I go into the character creation screen on an assassin and pick the one I want.
    tidebornhairpic_zpsfb30cedb.png
    Save the preset name as something you can easily find later. You don't actually have to make the assassin, just get the preset.
    savepreset_zpscedf0549.png
    So then hit cancel till you get out of the character creation screen for the assassin.

Step Two:Make the Venomancer that you want and save it as a preset just as you did for the assassin.
    If you already have a pre-existing character you want to edit, you simply need a makeover scroll. You can get these from DQ points here. Also a quest gives a free one at lvl 30. If all else fails, you can get it from the boutique.
    You simply take the cosmetic master the makeover scroll and tada!, you get the character creation screen.

Step 3: Find the File with the Hair
    Go to where you have your PWI files in your computer. Mine for example is:
    Computer>Local Disk (C:)>Perfectworld Entertainment
    If it isn't there, you probably saved it in your program files, which you should see in your Local Disk (C:).
    Files_zps429f9153.png
    From there, go to Perfectworld International>element>user data>character>customize
    In the customize folder, you will see a lot of folders with numbers on them. Each number represents a different class in the game and gender.
    Files2_zpse04496a9.png
    So for the assassin I'm going to click folder 51. Inside it will list your presets. If you click a preset, a list should come up in Notepad. From here you can find the code you want.
    Findfile_zpsd57cdb70.png
    Scroll down the list till you find:
    [Hair]
    idHairModel= 941
    idHairTex= 951

The numbers 941 and 951 are what we are looking for.

Step Four: Change the Code
    Now we go back to the file for the venomancer, which is file 31. Find the name of your preset and click it to bring up the notepad. Scroll down till you see the same

[Hair]
    idHairModel= random #
    idHairText= whatever

and change the numbers to match the hairstyle you had wanted. So I would change it to 941. Save the file change.

Step 5: Finish your Character
    So now you can exit out of all your files and go back into the character creation screen in game. When you click on the preset for the venomancer, it should now have the hairstyle from the assassin. If you accidentally select another hairstyle, just simply hit the preset again. Congrats! You just ini. edited!

Finish what you want, name your character, and enjoy the new beauty your character possesses!
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    That Barbie Doll Look!
    This is the big eyes look, also called "bobblehead" by some people.

Ok, so I already covered how to get into your files, so we are skipping right to the code change. This one takes some trial and error, since the size of the eyes can vary depending on what you like.

Step 1: Pick the character!
    For simplicity's sake, I'll pick the assassin again. So go to the character creation screen and save a preset of the one you want to change. Make it a name you can easily pick out within your files!

Step 2: Open the file containing the presets for the assassin female (folder 51) and click your preset to bring up the codes in notepad.

Step 3:
    The Eyes!
    You are looking for the eyes, which should look something like this before editing:

[Eye]
    idThirdEye = 0
    idEyeBaseTex = 257
    idEyeHighTex = 256
    idEyeBallTex = 9
    idEyeShape = 36
    scaleEyeH = 128
    scaleEyeV = 128
    rotateEye = 128
    offsetEyeH = 128
    offsetEyeV = 128
    offseteyeZ = 128
    scaleEyeBall = 128
    scaleEyeH2 = 128
    scaleEyeV2 = 128
    rotateEye2 = 128
    offsetEyeH2 = 128
    offsetEyeV2 = 128
    offseteyeZ2 = 128
    scaleEyeBall2 = 128

The codes we are looking to change for size of the eye and texture are:
    idEyeBallTex = (Change to 1117 for females, 1046 for males)
    scaleEyeBall = (I tend to bump it up to 150. This is how big the pupil is going to be)
    scaleEyeH = (These are how big the entire eye is going to get. For massively huge, 200 does fine)
    scaleEyeV = (Has to be the same number as the one above)
    scaleEyeH2 = (Has to be the same number as one above)
    scaleEyeV2 = (Has to be the same number as one above)

This all changes the size and the texture of the eyes. Touching anything on the creation screen for eyes will default the eyes back to a normal size. So rotating the eyes or moving them will put them back to default. If you accidentally do this, don't panic. Just click the preset again and it will go back to your bug eyes. If the eyes are too big or too small for your taste, simple go back into your files and:

Smaller number=smaller eyeball (This is at 80)
    smalleye_zps6feb5658.png

Bigger number=bigger eyeball (This is at 200)
    eyebig_zps63711628.png

To rotate the eyeball:
    rotateEye =
    rotateEye2 =
    Larger Numbers rotate the eye Downwards. (This is at 200)
    200Eye_zpscaae9f6d.png

Small Numbers rotate the eye Upwards. (This is at 50)
    50Eye_zpsc1317921.png

It takes some tinkering, but eventually you can find a nice medium between the two that you like. Something somewhat normal looking is somewhere between 130-150.

Step 4: The Head
    Some people like theirs bobblehead style, some people like it only slightly bigger. You can actually do this part within the character creation screen in game, but some people like the number to be exact. It's your choice. If you want it to be specific, scroll down the code to find the file that says:

[Body]
    bodyID = 4
    colorBody = -3024921
    headScale = 128
    upScale = 128
    waistScale = 128
    armWidth = 128
    legWidth = 128
    breastScale = 128

We simply want the:
    headScale =
    Large numbers, like 200, will make the head huge! Small numbers, like 50, will make the head teeny tiny.
    I suggest picking a number between 125-140.

Step 5: Finish up!
    By now, you should have the basic face structure down. For the end, you can add on whatever makeup, hairstyles, any finishing touches you want.
    And Tada! You will have that bobble-head barbie that is the latest craze!
    The basic face structure should come out looking something like this, but it can be different if you decide to settle for larger eyes:
    eyesdone_zps3e450224.png

I'm including a code for one of my big eyed venos that you can feel free to copy and paste the code to change however you like. It will give you a good starting spot if you are having trouble sizing the face structures. She looks like this.

Veno
    [3Parts]
    scaleUp = 105
    scaleMiddle = 108
    scaleDown = 99

[BlendFace]
    idFaceShape1 = 23
    idFaceShape2 = 23
    blendFaceShape = 50

[Face]
    scaleFaceH = 110
    scaleFaceV = 131
    idFaceTex = 5

[Faling]
    idFalingSkin = 434
    idFalingTex = 436

[Forehead]
    offsetForeheadH = 128
    offsetForeheadV = 128
    offsetForeheadZ = 128
    rotateForehead = 128
    scaleForehead = 128

[YokeBone]
    offsetYokeBoneH = 149
    offsetYokeBoneV = 146
    offsetYokeBoneZ = 128
    rotateYokeBone = 128
    scaleYokeBone = 128

[Cheek]
    offsetCheekH = 148
    offsetCheekV = 146
    offsetCheekZ = 128
    scaleCheek = 128

[Chain]
    offsetChainV = 128
    offsetChainZ = 128
    rotateChain = 123
    scaleChainH = 101

[Jaw]
    offsetJawH = 140
    offsetJawV = 138
    offsetJawZ = 128
    scaleJawSpecial = 128
    scaleJawH = 128
    scaleJawV = 128

[Eye]
    idThirdEye = 0
    idEyeBaseTex = 329
    idEyeHighTex = 10
    idEyeBallTex = 1117
    idEyeShape = 36
    scaleEyeH = 135
    scaleEyeV = 224
    rotateEye = 118
    offsetEyeH = 110
    offsetEyeV = 152
    offseteyeZ = 128
    scaleEyeBall = 189
    scaleEyeH2 = 135
    scaleEyeV2 = 224
    rotateEye2 = 118
    offsetEyeH2 = 110
    offsetEyeV2 = 152
    offseteyeZ2 = 128
    scaleEyeBall2 = 189

[Brow]
    idBrowTex = 7
    idBrowShape = 352
    scaleBrowH = 89
    scaleBrowV = 108
    rotateBrow = 146
    offsetBrowH = 78
    offsetBrowV = 173
    offsetBrowZ = 128
    scaleBrowH2 = 89
    scaleBrowV2 = 108
    rotateBrow2 = 146
    offsetBrowH2 = 78
    offsetBrowV2 = 173
    offsetBrowZ2 = 128

[Nose]
    idNoseTex = 1
    idNoseTipShape = 16
    scaleNoseTipH = 111
    scaleNoseTipV = 135
    scaleNoseTipZ = 117
    offsetNoseTipV = 162
    idNoseBridgeShape = 15
    scaleBridgeTipH = 128
    offsetBridgeTipZ = 106

[Mouth]
    idMouthUpLipLine = 91
    idMouthMidLipLine = 86
    idMouthDownLipLine = 94
    thickUpLip = 125
    thickDownLip = 112
    scaleMouthH = 64
    offsetMouthV = 113
    offsetMOuthZ = 128
    idMouthTex = 14
    offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial = 140
    scaleMouthH2 = 64
    offsetCornerOfMouthSpecial2 = 140

[Ear]
    idEarShape = 21
    scaleEar = 120
    offsetEarV = 135

[Hair]
    idHairModel = 1103
    idHairTex = 1088

[Moustache]
    idMoustacheTex = 0
    idMoustacheSkin = 0
    idGoateeTex = 0

[Color]
    colorHair = -9484942
    colorFace = -1124681
    colorEye = -2933562
    colorBrow = -9678449
    colorMouth = -7253373
    colorEyeBall = -13352361
    colorMoustache = -1

[Body]
    bodyID = 4
    colorBody = -1124681
    headScale = 129
    upScale = 115
    waistScale = 106
    armWidth = 114
    legWidth = 115
    breastScale = 112

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Mohawk the Barbarian (and other hairstyles)
    Adding a hairstyle to a barbarian is tricky, because their head size is much larger and covers up a lot of hairstyles. This is often why the mohawk is the choice. After getting hair on a barbarian, it is possible to wear hats, however, most hats will fit barbs incorrectly.

Giving your character heads from pills is not allowed! No Santa, monkey, or pig heads! Sorry!

Step 1: Make the Preset
    So first open the character creation screen and create a preset of both the hairstyle you want (I'm going for the human mohawk) and the barbarian you want (panda for the hell of it). Name it something easily found in your files.

Step 2: Open up your files
    and get to folder 40 for barbarian, and folder 00 for blademaster. Inside the folders you should see your corresponding presets, if they aren't there, you didn't save them. Or you are in the wrong folder (check first post for correct path to folder). Click your presets and open up the notepad.

Step 3: Transfer some numbers!
    I tend to do the files side by side for just easy click and pasting. You have to be careful doing this, because if you do it with a BM you have ini. edited hair on, it could come out looking like this:
    pandamessup.png
    The hair comes out messed up and missing in large chunks. This is normal indication that some number(normally the texture code) is wrong in the files. You can also see that it is green, which some of you may like, but I don't.

First we want to find the codes off the blademaster (one not ini edited) for the mohawk. There is a preset called "pity" meant to look like Mr.T that is very useful. These can be found under:
    [Hair]
    idHairModel = 408
    idHairTex = 313

So go into your barb and replace the numbers with 408 and 313. That should give you the mohawk. If you want to double check you can by simply going into the character creation screen and hitting your barbarian preset. There should be no chunks missing from the hair!

Step 4: Pick a Color!
    So now we go looking for the section on the barbarian preset for:
    [Color]
    colorHair = -13357019
    colorFace = -792595
    colorEye = -1
    colorBrow = -12624674
    colorMouth = -1
    colorEyeBall = -13943485
    colorMoustache = -11571145

We want the: colorHair = -13357019. That number will give you black hair. Feel free to change it to whatever color you like. You can do this by picking a color off a hexcolorlist, or just do what I do and pick the color while on the BM preset, save it, then just copy and paste into the barbarian's preset.
    pandamohawk.png
    Tada! The barbarian should have a mohawk!

With some tweaking of the eyes, face structure, and hair, you can really get a unique looking barbarian now!

Just a tip for later on, if you decide you no longer love your panda and want a tiger now, you can simply just change the:
    [Body]
    bodyID = #

0 is Tiger, 1 is Lion, 2 is Wolf, and 3 is Panda. You don't have to start over again from scratch, just change the one number in the code.

HATS
    Most hats glitch very badly and only few show up well. It's really trial and error with a lot of them. Some hair is ok on, and some you might just want the hats.

This is the exact same as putting a hairstyle on a barbarian, but instead we are inserting these codes into the [Hair] section instead.

Thunder Ponytail
    Model: 957
    Tex: 963
    thunderside.png
    thunderfront.png
    thunderback.png
    This one you can tell looks a bit glitchy, but isn't too bad. It's really just a pick and hope for the best with a lot of these. It would just be better if they would let hats fit correctly on barbarians, but that's another issue entirely.

If you want only the hat piece and no hair, you just change the texture code to 480. Once I find out if I can resize heads in this version so it fits the hat better, I'll let you know.

These are Rickioo's posts showing all the hats on the barbs with the codes:
    fawye wrote: »
    Thank you fawye for linking it for me.
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Hairy Fish! Mustaches Galore!
    You want that mustache, beard, whatever scruffy face you are looking for on that fish? Here it is.

Step 1: Find that Facial Hair
    So first is to locate the facial hair you would like. The beginning classes (elves, humans) have the same facial hair, so it doesn't matter so much which you pick for the preset. I'll just go with blademaster file again. I'm picking the mustache and turning it pink for fun. You can choose whatever you like. Save the BM preset as something you will remember.

pinkbm.png
    I'm putting this on a psychic. ;D

Step 2: Make your preset of your psychic. Save the preset as something you can easily find. You wonder why I keep repeating this? Cause it's very important and makes it easier on you later on when you get multiple presets.

Step 3: Open the presets from their respective files. Blademaster file is still folder 00. The psychic is folder 20. We are looking for the mustache section in the blademaster's code.

[Mustache]
    idMoustacheTex = 209
    idMoustacheSkin = 213
    idGoateeTex = 596

So I would then copy and paste this into the mustache section in the psychic's code. That is going to give me that lovely mustache, but it's green (for me the default is always green. Only heaven knows why).

Step 4: Color!
    So now you can either pull the color from a hexcolorchart or just do like I did and saved it on the BM preset. I simply copy and paste the:

[Color]
    colorMoustache = -2867597

into the psychic's code in the same spot. Bingo! Pink mustache! If you want to be consistent with the hair colors, simply put that number in all the places for coloring hair:

[Color]
    colorHair = -2867597
    colorBrow = -2867597
    colorMoustache = -2867597

Here is my Psychic afterwards!
    mustachefish.png
    Not sure if that's creepy or attractive...
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    You people have fun!! Any major requests that are popular I'll try to include. If i don't have it, Venus probably does. If you are unsure about changing the code on something, feel free to ask! =D
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Now the question is Which one are you going to pick ?

Doing a bit of testing has uncovered some more barb heads. I will pass them your way when I finish testing them out.

Still plugging away and found a few more goodies to send and put on barbies heads later today.
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Looking forward to the finished guide, can you edit current characters or only new ones? I want to edit my Barb :(
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    iexze wrote: »
    Looking forward to the finished guide, can you edit current characters or only new ones? I want to edit my Barb :(

You can edit existing ones ^^
    Just need a makeover scroll. =D
    Venus just posted a more detailed one about pre-existing characters, so feel free to glance at that since mine isn't as finished. :(
    Now the question is Which one are you going to pick ?
    Which one I'm going to pick what? XD
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hopefully all of this will copy over like it needs too:
    How To Edit Your Character File

1. Buy a Makeover Scroll. These can be bought using Perfect Tokens of Luck at a PW Boutique Agent NPC. Gift Exchange > Luck > Makeover Scroll (50 Tokens) or in the Boutique (O) under Shop > Misc > Makeover Scroll (1 Gold).

2. Go to Cosmetic Master Yun in South City Arch. (532 , 633). Talk to Yun and select Makeover Service then drag and drop your Makeover Scroll into the slot and confirm.
    [IMG]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8940/48590037.jpg[/IMG]

3. Edit your character to as close as you want it to start off then in the Saved Presets box choose Save and give your preset a name such as “Origional” to save one you can go back to if you change something incorrectly. Save it again as a different name and use this one as the one you edit. 
    [IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9789/56216358.jpg[/IMG]

4. Go to the appropriate folder and find the file you saved as a preset. 

PW Folder (whatever you named it for PWVG) > Element > userdata > character > customize

[IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6476/filesrm.jpg[/IMG]

The following is a list of which folder names go to which Race, Class and Gender. 

00 = Male BM
     01 = Female BM
     10 = Male Wiz
     11 = Female Wiz
     20 = Male Psychic
     21 = Female Psychic
     30 = N/A
     31 = Venomancer
     40 = N/A
     41 = Barbarian
     50 = Male Assassin
     51 = Female Assassin
     60 = Male Archer
     61 = Female Archer
     70 = Male Cleric
     71 = Female Cleric
     80 = Male Seeker
     81 = Female Seeker
     90 = Male Mystic
     91 = Female Mystic

Getting Hair Styles from other Races

Use the initial steps to save a preset from the race and class you want (you can just go and make a new character and not save the character, just go into the editor and save a preset) to get the hair from. Then go and find that preset and look for the following area in the file: 

(This is from a female Earthgard)

[Hair]
     idHairModel = 1114
     idHairTex = 1099

Go to your saved preset file for the character you want to put the hair on and replace the numbers with the ones you found in the other file. 

Getting Earthguard Eyes on other Races

In your file you want changed look for the following area: 

(This is from a female Cleric)

[Eye]
     idThirdEye = 0
     idEyeBaseTex = 257
     idEyeHighTex = 561
     idEyeBallTex = 1117 < Change the number you find here to this number shown. For male characters change the number here to 1046 instead of 1117. 

Changing Body Size (Fat/Stick Figures)

To make your characters very fat or very skinny you change the following area in the file:

[Body]
     bodyID = 3
     colorBody = -1
     headScale = 125
     upScale = 114
     waistScale = 109
     armWidth = 114
     legWidth = 112
     breastScale = 128

Put higher numbers to increase the size and lower to decrease. Between 0 and 500.

That's all for now, I'll let you have fun and play around for yourself! 

For any specific questions/corrections on .ini files please leave me a message on my user page.

Also, if someone wants to message me the info on which part of the file to change for the changing of the Veno tail color before I get around to it please do and I'll add it to the post.

Happy Editing! 

Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Next Part:
    I've also wanted to add this video I made showing people how I customize my characters =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=445ZHtOXIMU&feature=player_embedded

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HcaaU55eRDM 

How to achieve those lovely skinny asian ini's people love so much!

[CENTER]A color chart for characters! Enjoy! (thank you Velvet <3)
     http://bbs.178.com/thread-650288-1-1.html

These are the Haircodes for Tideborns! Enjoy!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2dtymg1.jpg[/IMG]

For the females.

1)
     idHairModel = 834
     idHairTex = 870

2)
     idHairModel = 835
     idHairTex= 871

3)
     idHairModel = 836
     idHairTex = 872

4)
     idHairModel = 837
     idHairTex = 873

5)
     idHairModel = 838
     idHairTex = 874

6)
     idHairModel = 882
     idHairTex = 892

7)
     idHairModel = 883
     idHairTex = 893

8)
     idHairModel = 884
     idHairTex = 894

9)
     idHairModel = 885
     idHairTex = 895

10)
     idHairModel = 886
     idHairTex = 896

11)
     idHairModel = 938
     idHairTex = 948

12)
     idHairModel = 939
     idHairTex = 949

13)
     idHairModel = 940
     idHairTex = 950

14)
     idHairModel = 941
     idHairTex = 951

15)
     idHairModel = 942
     idHairTex = 952

Now for the males!

1)
     idHairModel = 829
     idHairTex = 865

2)
     idHairModel = 830
     idHairTex = 866

3)
     idHairModel = 831
     idHairTex = 867

4)
     idHairModel = 832
     idHairTex = 868

5)
     idHairModel = 833
     idHairTex = 869

6)
     idHairModel = 877
     idHairTex = 887

7)
     idHairModel = 878
     idHairTex = 888

8)
     idHairModel = 879
     idHairTex = 889

9)
     idHairModel = 880
     idHairTex = 890

10)
     idHairModel = 881
     idHairTex = 891

11)
     idHairModel = 933
     idHairTex = 943

12)
     idHairModel = 934
     idHairTex = 944

13)
     idHairModel = 935
     idHairTex = 945

14)
     idHairModel = 936
     idHairTex = 946

15)
     idHairModel = 937
     idHairTex = 947

Now for the Earthguard Hairstyles!

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34ta5c1.png[/IMG]

Female Earthguard Hairstyles.

1)
     idHairModel = 1102
     idHairTex = 1087

2)
     idHairModel = 1103
     idHairTex = 1088

3)
     idHairModel = 1104
     idHairTex = 1089

4)
     idHairModel = 1105
     idHairTex = 1090

5)
     idHairModel = 1106
     idHairTex = 1091

6)
     idHairModel = 1107
     idHairTex = 1092

7)
     idHairModel = 1108
     idHairTex = 1093

8)
     idHairModel = 1109
     idHairTex = 1094

9)
     idHairModel = 1110
     idHairTex = 1095

10)
     idHairModel = 1111
     idHairTex = 1096

11)
     idHairModel = 1112
     idHairTex = 1097

12)
     idHairModel = 1113
     idHairTex = 1098

13)
     idHairModel = 1114
     idHairTex = 1099

14)
     idHairModel = 1115
     idHairTex = 1100

15)
     idHairModel = 1116
     idHairTex = 1101

Now for the Male Earthguard Hairstyles!

1)
     idHairModel = 1062
     idHairTex = 1047

2)
     idHairModel = 1063
     idHairTex = 1048

3)
     idHairModel = 1064
     idHairTex = 1049

4)
     idHairModel = 1065
     idHairTex = 1050

5)
     idHairModel = 1066
     idHairTex = 1051

6)
     idHairModel = 1067
     idHairTex = 1052

7)
     idHairModel = 1068
     idHairTex = 1053

8)
     idHairModel = 1069
     idHairTex = 1054

9)
     idHairModel = 1070
     idHairTex = 1055

10)
     idHairModel = 1071
     idHairTex = 1056

11)
     idHairModel = 1072
     idHairTex = 1057

12)
     idHairModel = 1073
     idHairTex = 1058

13)
     idHairModel = 1074
     idHairTex = 1059

14)
     idHairModel = 1075
     idHairTex = 1060

15)
     idHairModel = 1076
     idHairTex = 1061

~ Everyone enjoy!
     Yes you can use different hairstyles on other classes =]! Go crazy![/CENTER]

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Hopefully all of this will copy over like it needs too:

Where did you get all that info? I dislike taking other people's stuff without permission. x.x
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Uhm...yeah, trying to quote me and edit the items isn't gonna work xD

The forum ****ing hates the apostrophe in C&P items.

Uhm....I don't think PWE will allow you to give credit to the source I got it from since they are a *coughpcoughrivcoughatecoughsecoughrvcougher* >_>

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Uhm...yeah, trying to quote me and edit the items isn't gonna work xD

The forum ****ing hates the apostrophe in C&P items.

Uhm....I don't think PWE will allow you to give credit to the source I got it from since they are a *coughpcoughrivcoughatecoughsecoughrvcougher* >_>

Ah ok. Well, I'll just leave your post, since it would be a pain in the *** to try and repost all that.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Ah ok. Well, I'll just leave your post, since it would be a pain in the *** to try and repost all that.

Well as long as you leave the [code] wrap on it, the issue of C&P won't happen. All the other BBCode has been done when I made the posts :>

• iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You people have fun! I'll get the codes up soon I promise!
    Where did you get all that info? I dislike taking other people's stuff without permission. x.x

Google "how to ini edit on pwe" 1st link is to a private server with the guide.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited October 2012

rofl **** google, I knew the link already cause I played the server that had all of the info :p

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012

I know you can google it, but I thought it would be good to just have a guide on the forums that is short and sweet and to the point. Some people are wary of stuff on private servers.
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    so has anyone figured out if the head feathers on cleric / archer or ears of a veno can be removed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    so has anyone figured out if the head feathers on cleric / archer or ears of a veno can be removed?

Pretty sure those cant be removed. Those are more part of there mesh which cant be changed with just ini editing files. I'll look into though and mess around with it. See if i can get them smaller or something.
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i'm one of the few that knows all the edits on barbs b:dirty and now there legal to use b:laugh

317506_10152122567500538_1157853360_n.jpg
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    I saw. I'll be putting up the barb section tomorrow. :P
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yeah noticed lol
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What about opposite gender hair on toons?

Ex: male hair on female toon or vice versa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Silenus_ - Sanctuary
    _Silenus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ty so much i now have the best hair
  • PhysWiz - Archosaur
    PhysWiz - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    no matter what i do the result is always the same

before [IMG][/img]2012-10-2323-57-57_zps065238e8.jpg

after [IMG][/img]2012-10-2323-59-40_zps222519cd.jpg
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    What about opposite gender hair on toons?

Ex: male hair on female toon or vice versa

From what i understand, it can only be changed on newly made characters because new characters aren't gender locked, but old characters are gender locked. It should work , in theory, if the character is new.
    ty so much i now have the best hair
    No problem! =D
    yeah noticed lol
    Let me know if you see something that could be done better once I finish the barb section ok? I'm jumping right on it now. Thanks!
    no matter what i do the result is always the same

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to show. Please explain to me what you are doing. Hair, eyes, what? I need a little info on the process you are trying if you expect me to help you out. Also, far away pictures of your character fighting does not help me see ini. edits.
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:surrender
    I wanna give my veno male earthguard hair.
  • Vivaci - Dreamweaver
    Vivaci - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:surrender
    I wanna give my veno male earthguard hair.

Cant if she is already made. Has to be a new character. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆~Playing PWI since march 2009~☆
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cant if she is already made. Has to be a new character. D:

wrong wrong wrong. just get a makeover scroll and do some magic b:cute

mvBoq.jpg

well, my veno now have tideborn hair, EG eyes, and untamed wings b:chuckle

have fun.

(pure red: -326400 )b:bye

from far away eyes look same that i had before. well im lazy to get a new scroll to fix eye size
  • Infie - Heavens Tear
    Infie - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hate to be rude, but learn to read please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[ ♥ My Characters:
    100 Mystic - retired
    101 Assassin - current main
    9x Seeker - future main ♥ ]