Choose Your Forum Title! [Updated 3/17]

Comments

• TigerGut - Heavens Tear
    TigerGut - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    do all my post on other characters count?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    /inbeforeDecus

Dammit. I was busy! Curses! >:(
    do all my post on other characters count?

No. Don't spam for posts either, as nothing seems to **** off the mods more and WAY too many people have been doing that lately.

I mean, really, why do people spam for a title? You didn't have many posts before, clearly rarely visited the forums, and now it matters? >.>

Once in a blue moon, on very rare occasions, I wish I was a mod so I could rectify that ****...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dammit. I was busy! Curses! >:(

I am sorry, it had just been a few hours since the post so I figured it would be okay for me to mention it, and /inbeforeDecus became some inside reference thing in here a while ago, aha~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    new CM is quick. thankies :)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can you change it to "Also plays a Seeker" lol cuz I do.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    will that even fit

Stop making +1 posts. If you look down the first page, most threads have you commenting one sentence, not even always relevant.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sure...... or I could update your Avatar manually... >_>

- Val

b:surrender
    wonder if i could get mine updated aswell
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    can you change mine to "FC hyper <3" ?b:laugh

meaning and purpose are obvious i think :)
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd like to request a color change for my current tittle "~Innocent Dreamer~" (selecting color wasn't even available yet when I got this title)... I'd like the entire title to get the color #C6FECE (same color as this text)... Thanks in advance... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Please change my forum title to: Beta player
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can I remind you of my ongoing request? And also, please may I have an avatar update, so it shows that I'm level 100 (Hit it today! \o/)?...

Thanks.

EDIT: Plus, I'm a Panda in-game.. So if you can change that. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • TigerGut - Heavens Tear
    TigerGut - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    can you fix mine as well im level 35 not 3
  • Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary
    Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    soo did we have it yet for custom avtar pic??????
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    soo did we have it yet for custom avtar pic??????

No offense, but even if it was awarded, I doubt it would just go to anyone :p

That question is better sent in a PM then on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can I get mine changed to - Seat of Torment is my 2nd home - in acid green if possible, thx!
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Could you please change my fourm title to Cactus Man.

Reason: I deserve it.
    I might be black
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    Could you please change my fourm title to Cactus Man.

Reason: I deserve it.

have you ever eten one ?

PS avatar guys, just go to change avatar and u can update it urself
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    have you ever eten one ?

PS avatar guys, just go to change avatar and u can update it urself

I eten everything. o.o

And thank you! That worked, but I'm still a tiger in-forum and a panda in-game, and I'm not changing to a tiger in-game because the PWI system is screwed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can I get 'o,o' as my title?
    ... because bagoly means owl in hungarian.
    b:thanks
    edited March 2013
    I eten everything. o.o

And thank you! That worked, but I'm still a tiger in-forum and a panda in-game, and I'm not changing to a tiger in-game because the PWI system is screwed.

PW didn't **** that one up... When you're an untamed, the 1st time you select your avi on the forums you get to choose which form you want your avi to show... Works that way for Veno's too... I'm a fox Veno myself, yet when I selected a Veno avi to use on the forums for the 1st time, I also got the option to choose between 2 fox Veno's, a bunny Veno, cat Veno, or bat Veno... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    I never got the option to do that, mainly due to the fact that the PWI system was screwed (Like always) and it didn't register my barbarian character. I still can't even select it as a main in Core Connect - cause it doesn't appear. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2013
    I never got the option to do that, mainly due to the fact that the PWI system was screwed (Like always) and it didn't register my barbarian character. I still can't even select it as a main in Core Connect - cause it doesn't appear. -.-

Core connect always has bin somehow broken... I don't think anyone ever uses it anyway... Maybe you could try and PM Val or Geno about the fact you never got to select the proper avi... If it's true and you didn't just select one by accident without paying attention, they might be able to reset it for you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Let's keep to the purpose of the thread, shall we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you very much for the title! b:thanks
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the tittle. <3

I wonder why some people feel like they run things on here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary49
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary49 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey v4l :o

Remember the bug where my post count resets all the time due to the forum program not accepting the \ in my name :o...

I'm sure I have way more than 50 posts and was wondering if i could get a title :D?

I would like something like something creative anything you think would be a funny title to give me :P I wont complain!

If im not allowed to ask you to pick whatever, i'll choose something myself D:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Hey v4l :o

Remember the bug where my post count resets all the time due to the forum program not accepting the \ in my name :o...

I'm sure I have way more than 50 posts and was wondering if i could get a title :D?

I would like something like something creative anything you think would be a funny title to give me :P I wont complain!

If im not allowed to ask you to pick whatever, i'll choose something myself D:
    I did a post search and I found 37 posts by you out of curiosity o.o Does it look like there's still more posts than that you would have made, 'cause I wouldn't be that surprised; when I searched for your name you showed up in the list under the same exact name like 20 times x-x
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

I did a post search and I found 37 posts by you out of curiosity o.o Does it look like there's still more posts than that you would have made, 'cause I wouldn't be that surprised; when I searched for your name you showed up in the list under the same exact name like 20 times x-x

My posts randomly delete off history too sometimes, and i often post under a different user because i can't make new threads (resets my 3 day new user thingy every day)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    My posts randomly delete off history too sometimes, and i often post under a different user because i can't make new threads (resets my 3 day new user thingy every day)

>: Maybe you should use an alt for the purpose of posting on, m'dear?
    edited April 2013

>: Maybe you should use an alt for the purpose of posting on, m'dear?

i do occasionally :S
This discussion has been closed.