I am try find out why people not to help

Options
2»

Comments

• BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lazy,d0n't want t0,greedy,selfish,busy and the list g0es 0n. Th0ugh the first 4 are m0st accurate.
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Wow, you're nice enough to finish killing Aerox for that ungrateful archer.
    If that happened to me, I'd have left squad, flown away quickly while stowing my pet at the same time.
    Let that archer jerk die from Aerox... b:angry

Frankly, I thought about it when I realized he wasn't joking but, Aerox was dead by then.

Usually, after Aerox, I help with Khewy but this time I just left the squad, and blocked the moron. b:angry
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    don't even need a barb for 59...any 70+ decent geared magic class can tank every boss with a decent healerb:chuckle

This is the type of people that ruins the game. Says you need a 70+ to tank bh59 and it eventually turns to 100+. My fb59 was tanked by a level 61 cleric... during the good old days. Don't think a level 70 even existed during my fb59.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is the type of people that ruins the game. Says you need a 70+ to tank bh59 and it eventually turns to 100+. My fb59 was tanked by a level 61 cleric... during the good old days. Don't think a level 70 even existed during my fb59.

Well 70+ is the BH level, most people don't run those dungeons on a repeated basis prior to having it as a BH. Because, why would they? I have seen people tank their own FBs before though. Had a barb that kept insisting he couldn't in FB51 the other day, even though he had put it off until level 58. It's not like he's gonna improve gear wise that much in two levels, main upgrading being simply a TT60 weapon. He ended up attempting to, but pulled rankar too close to the cleric and then chickened out when he inevitably died. Even though he was up after the cleric was gone with no heals long enough for me to know for a fact he could do with heals. Ended up having a 9x buddy do it instead. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Frankly, I thought about it when I realized he wasn't joking but, Aerox was dead by then.

Usually, after Aerox, I help with Khewy but this time I just left the squad, and blocked the moron. b:angry
    Good job for not helping that moron with Khewy and blocking him b:victory
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just about everything everyone has mentioned so far is a situation I've been in or seen too.

About 3 years ago, whenever someone even 5-10 lvls over the BH requirement showed up to help in a BH I attended, there was always an effluence of gratitude. Now I see more of the 2 things that bug me the most about this game in recent days; one being requesting or demanding unnecessary or excessive party member requirements; 100+ for bhs under 89 being one of the stupid requests.
    -Just- yesterday I, as a 100+ assisted on a bh59 that definitely did not need me IF people played their classes and used some semblance of caution or care.

Really the -worst- thing about bh59 is the fact that not all party members could have the same bosses/lanes due to poor stacking or irregular BHing.

The second thing that bugs the hell out of me is this soloing business. Its one thing that, if you are able to solo or duo something for yourself or for a friend, and you choose not to invite anyone else, then that's your business. If you're requesting specifically for someone to solo a bh for you and only you, you're either insanely lazy, or absurdly conceited, especially if you're asking random strangers.
    I would much rather help 5 at lvl people requesting, than 1 person who doesn't even seem to be trying to find a squad.

When I (veno) and my friend (archer) -just- leveled enough to do our demon culti, we duo'd the entire thing; oh we died, we died a lot, but, we cleaned the whole dungeon (no wine) in our tt80 gear, and got to the final boss, and just were not able to finish it ourselves. So we finally asked our guild at the time if anyone would help us (we were both new in the guild and still a little shy to make requests so we always tried to do as much as we could ourselves so as not to seem too needy or incapable). I still remember, a 100+ veno and a 90ish bm came in, and they asked us if we had done this all ourselves, and when we said yes, were even more amazed.

I think more people would get a better playing experience if they too took more pride in the accomplishments we can achieve daily by ourselves, or with a team, rather than being spoon-fed the entire experience and then wondering why they're feeling dissatisfied or bored at the end of the day.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If I get to level 100+, I'll help whoever I can. Because that's what I high level SHOULD be doing if they have nothing else to do >_> Not complaining that they're bored, lazy, etc. If I'm bored of soloing, I'll just ask people if they need help, most of the guildmates do that anyway as it is.

<3 you Xiaphea :D
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • svizac27
    svizac27 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i need help...
    i lost my characters...
    i want them back...

can someone help me...