I am try find out why people not to help

Options
lkhafopieh
lkhafopieh Posts: 32
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I am try to ask world chet to help fb or bh something....so i am qute in game that allb:bye
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I saw what you wrote, you asked for a 100 + cleric to do your fb 59, I made a screenshot even, since when you need 100+ people do do an easy fb meant for people around your level range b:surrender
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1.) If what Angel said is right, then that's why people are ignoring you. FB/BH59 should be done with people around your level. "LFS for FB59 PM me please" is reasonable. "LF 100+ high lvl to help with my FB59" is not.
    2.) In my case, when I offer to help people, I get harshly rejected and thrashed at for my kindness. Thus I don't help anyone on WC anymore.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I saw what you wrote, you asked for a 100 + cleric to do your fb 59, I made a screenshot even, since when you need 100+ people do do an easy fb meant for people around your level range b:surrender
    +1
    I also saw the WC's
    I readily ignore them, and I LOL even harder when I see the same requests for 39.
    As a cleric, I was solo-grinding in 59 for rep in my 70's. There is no reason you need a level 100 individual to solo anything for you.
    Make a squad. There's people on the platform all the time that want it for BH.

Make the wine, offer it up and they will be more than happy to help with a full wined run for some extra exp while they get their BH's as well. (Don't charge for the wine, it's your responsibility to provide the wine for your FB, (super easy to farm while questing), and make sure they know you expect the 3* and mold drops.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Asking for lvl 100+ cleric to do FB59? lol
    No wonder if you did not get a help.
    That kind of request pretty much looks like a joke to most people, including me.

If you said "LF help for my FB 59," I'm sure some people will respond.
    It's gonna be even better if you said "LF squad for FB 59. Free wine. Please PM me to join."
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If you said "LF help for my FB 59," I'm sure some people will respond.
    It's gonna be even better if you said "LF squad for FB 59. Free wine. Please PM me to join."

High lv's would even answer you if you didn't "ask" for them.
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I know right lol

I saw some people on the forum slightly complaining about how they got offered some help from a couple of lvl 100+ players when they said "LF help for FB ...." even though what they wanted was a help from players around their level or players around the FB level so that they can experience the difficulty of the FB to the fullest b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
  • krisnda
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I saw some people on the forum slightly complaining about how they got offered some help from a couple of lvl 100+ players when they said "LF help for FB ...." even though what they wanted was a help from players around their level or players around the FB level so that they can experience the difficulty of the FB to the fullest b:chuckle

Quoted to emphasize point.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Absolutely. If I saw a WC like this, have a few minutes to spare, I would likely respond, and grab some folks from faction to pitch in to just for the fun.

But someone asking for high-level help with an instance like the OP did, usually doesn't have wine, doesn't have half the quests because they don't have a clue, or are just too ignorant to make the effort enjoyable. I'm better off just ignoring them and making a mental note of the name so I know what not to expect if I run into them somewhere later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LF 106+ R10 +12 for Kun Kun. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • krisnda
    edited September 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    LF 106+ R10 +12 Psy or Wiz for Kun Kun. b:chuckle

Fixed for ya b:cute

Or even better, just ask for a GM b:chuckle
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options

Add Staunch Worms, too.
    Maybe, someday, I'll try to say that on the WC.
    Let's see if I will get some funny responses.
    b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )

• AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hey now! Those staunch worms were a pain!b:laugh
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I honestly ask for high lvls and offer to pay to do my BH59 cause I can never find anybody wanting to do bh59
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I was helping someone once in a bh59

We were just me and him

I asked him to look for more in Arch while I had started cleaning instance. He said yes. Thirty(30) seconds later he teleported in because there was nobody, I was like really? he probably didn't even looked for, and then for only 30 secs?, he didn't cared if anyone else needed that BH, pretty selfish, I left him alone in the cave.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I was helping someone once in a bh59

We were just me and him

I asked him to look for more in Arch while I had started cleaning instance. He said yes. Thirty(30) seconds later he teleported in because there was nobody, I was like really? he probably didn't even looked for, and then for only 30 secs?, he didn't cared if anyone else needed that BH, pretty selfish, I left him alone in the cave.

Worst parts of people like that is that they expect you to happily Front the supposed Run on {Charm R*pe & Equipment Damage} alone....b:infuriated

I hate when you find people like that, its almost as bad as having an overly eager (Combat Cleric) on squad who'd rather fight, then do their squad duties at the very least & IH you....b:surrender
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I don't help people that specifically ask for help in low level guneons with no attempt made to do it themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    2.) In my case, when I offer to help people, I get harshly rejected and thrashed at for my kindness. Thus I don't help anyone on WC anymore.

Aww, I'd accept your help if i needed it on one of my nublet charactersb:chuckle
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Aww, I'd accept your help if i needed it on one of my nublet charactersb:chuckle
    Same here.
    I'd accept and appreciate any help from anyone gladly
    b:victory
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

And you manage to miss the hit on kun kun b:shocked.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

well i can answer that.

Since the game went to hell and back with no squad that do form at his/her lvl anymore LOL thats like so freakin 2009 man.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    well i can answer that.

Since the game went to hell and back with no squad that do form at his/her lvl anymore LOL thats like so freakin 2009 man.

No, actually. It may be a bit more difficult than just having a high level doing it, but I pretty much exclusively run with at level squads on DW. And HT is more active and has more players, so I'm sure I'll equally have no problem excluding high levels on HT. You just gotta show a bit of initiative and form the squads yourself now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Like most people that answered, I help if someone is asking for help with something I know is difficult for their level, in a way that invites to help. I'm a big coward so, helping lower levels than me gives me the challenge I won't take otherwise.

Today I killed a big turtle in OHT for a 70+ cleric, she was nice and gratefull but, weeks ago I killed Aerox for an archer that complained about my pet the whole time. Do you really need an herc to kill Aerox? and the boss was dead so, the least was say thanks because he can't do it by himself. b:angry b:shutup
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Options
    weeks ago I killed Aerox for an archer that complained about my pet the whole time. Do you really need an herc to kill Aerox? and the boss was dead so, the least was say thanks because he can't do it by himself. b:angry b:shutup

Wow, you're nice enough to finish killing Aerox for that ungrateful archer.
    If that happened to me, I'd have left squad, flown away quickly while stowing my pet at the same time.
    Let that archer jerk die from Aerox... b:angry
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LoL if u just said forming FB 59 or Bh 59, im sure many high level will pm u. But since u already mention Need lvl 100 for FB 59, that makes ppl think that u are just lazy to get experience that instance at ur level. I often help BH 29-59 and i world chat LFM BH 29 or 39 or 59, most i got pm are from lvl 100 lol.

Many of us boring to do instance at our level, but we are not that bored to let lazy ppl keep being lazy.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Say next time it's wined, maybe people thought that was not wines which is really long for fb59 and as previous said no need high lvl a squad or your lvl will be fine to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    don't even need a barb for 59...any 70+ decent geared magic class can tank every boss with a decent healerb:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Stop being a lazy spoiled brat and you might find help? lol People seriously need to stop expecting 100+ people to solo their ****.

Like just now, someone randomly whispers me in arch: "Can you help me with BH39?" Two things wrong with that. "Me"? I should solo it for one person? And secondary, what about that little, polite word?

Just saying, you won't get help unless you hold to the customs and politeness...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LF 106+ R10 +13for Kun Kun. b:chuckle

fixedb:cute

Stop being a lazy spoiled brat and you might find help? lol People seriously need to stop expecting 100+ people to solo their ****.

Like just now, someone randomly whispers me in arch: "Can you help me with BH39?" Two things wrong with that. "Me"? I should solo it for one person? And secondary, what about that little, polite word?

Just saying, you won't get help unless you hold to the customs and politeness...

what xainou said! Sometimes when im not busy i try to help some players, 99keys, lower TT, lower bh's, but at least i'd expect a little bit of politeness coming from the player, also i don't think they should expect us to solo the entire instance, even being low lvl it's always nice to know some1 is working with you instead of only watch! nowadays i rarely help, but when i do, at least i want to get respected in the same way i respect them =/

not avoiding the main discussion, but these days i agreed in help a barb with fb89 eden, since i needed phlebo for purple quest, the funny thing is that he was 101 and didn't knew how to do it, i asked him when he started to play, he said 1 month and half ago, so yeah, power lvl mess up with the new players. if they barely know how to do an fb 89, i wonder how long will take for them to learn how to play in the advanced instances like warsong and lunar or delta b:sad
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Blood doesn't do my 99 key quests Q.Q
  • no1inhell1
    no1inhell1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I approve this message:laugh