r8 recast bow

2»

Comments

• kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well if you're fighting an R9 with like 70 defense levels I bet the first one will do more damage. Also attack levels benefit high damage skills like barrage more than dex does.

Really though 1% here or there is nothing compared to a real upgrade like R9 third cast which is why I'm not bothering with this junk for now. Dicking around with math is all fun but for it to be enjoyable in game it really has to be noticeably superior
    For ****s and giggles... What hat are you wearing with your lunar cape? The gain should be pretty superior if to what you currently have? And gearing up 2 pieces of g15 or hell g16 is only like.. 500mil? Really not that much in your total budget compared to r9 s3. 500mil is like.. 2 months worth of merchant and farming.
    It'll be ready for R9 3rd cast. v7fb7q.png
    so many ultimate fire orbs o.o

I'm not gonna lie that made me burst out crying with laughter. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well if you're fighting an R9 with like 70 defense levels I bet the first one will do more damage. Also attack levels benefit high damage skills like barrage more than dex does.

Really though 1% here or there is nothing compared to a real upgrade like R9 third cast which is why I'm not bothering with this junk for now. Dicking around with math is all fun but for it to be enjoyable in game it really has to be noticeably superior

g15: 16358-21930 w/ 33 attack levels = 21756-29166
    g16: 16991-22777 w/ 28 attack levels = 21748-29154

The break even point might be at 70 def levels. But lets face it... archer is not going to kill anything with 70 def levels. Maybe if you count that that **** refine psy with 6k hp and white voodoo. Otherwise you better pray for a purge on a refined white voodoo psy.
    I hear Drakeflames would give a pretty big bonus over Garnet Gems yet you've had Garnet Gems for a year b:shutup

I could also use stage 3 belt...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    For ****s and giggles... What hat are you wearing with your lunar cape? The gain should be pretty superior if to what you currently have? And gearing up 2 pieces of g15 or hell g16 is only like.. 500mil? Really not that much in your total budget compared to r9 s3. 500mil is like.. 2 months worth of merchant and farming.

cba7d716c8c5c6c5 Again I don't like my mres so I'm waiting for R999 to fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    cba7d716c8c5c6c5 Again I don't like my mres so I'm waiting for R999 to fix it.

-_-

Just suck it up and get the g15 cape. You already have the hat b:chuckle

You get a bonus 5 attack levels. A slight increase of 100 pdef and mdef. You can JADE your cape and considering anni packs have such a high rate of DoD you can make JoSD for cheaper then normal atm. Not to mention a higher hp from refining.

Seems superior to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

edited September 2012
    -_-

Just suck it up and get the g15 cape. You already have the hat b:chuckle

You get a bonus 5 attack levels. A slight increase of 100 pdef and mdef. You can JADE your cape and consider anni packs have such a high rate of DoD you can make JoSD for cheaper then normal atm. Not to mention a higher hp from refining.

Seems superior to me.

After R9 third cast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    After R9 third cast!

Lol <3

So you're going to pay full price for it or are you waiting for a sale?

Because we won't even get the expansion for China's version for at least 2 months is my speculation.

Why wait when you can do it now. /brainwash attempt b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

edited September 2012
    Lol <3

So you're going to pay full price for it or are you waiting for a sale?

Because we won't even get the expansion for China's version for at least 2 months is my speculation.

Why wait when you can do it now. /brainwash attempt b:chuckle

Mostly because my merchant funds are all mostly in gold at the moment. I was expecting there to be some fancy anniversary sale that would push the gold price up to 2m so I'd be able to make a few billion off that.

Sadly this hasn't panned out yet but there is bound to be something eventually. Once there is a sale that will let me double my 8b then I'll be set.

I'm in no rush anyway and the longer I wait the greater the chance of a Summerwind Token sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    Mostly because my merchant funds are all mostly in gold at the moment. I was expecting there to be some fancy anniversary sale that would push the gold price up to 2m so I'd be able to make a few billion off that.

Sadly this hasn't panned out yet but there is bound to be something eventually. Once there is a sale that will let me double my 8b then I'll be set.

I'm in no rush anyway and the longer I wait the greater the chance of a Summerwind Token sale.

I'd say at least dump some into getting your JoSD. Anni pack has the best luck with those and currently they are 10% cheaper per DoD on my server atm then they have been since god knows when...

And with the way the population is slowly thinning out these days and others doing the same thing as you I don't think you're going to see that gain you're looking for tbh. I dropped the gold reselling for other things. And when I retire for RaiderZ soon I'll be holding a contest and one lucky winner will be getting 1bil coin since I'd only log on for TW. Or I might do multiple winners of smaller amounts. Not sure yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Hot colour pack sale b:avoid.

But investing that much gold in any one market will probably result in you being the price setter, and it will be a horrible experience trying to sell that big inventory of dyes or other items. That being said, you already have idea on how to do it b:victory, hope it works out for you.