Purple_eyes vs Rinc

2»

Comments

• upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Seems legit, cheze is probably one of the top 3 most skilled players I've seen across all PWI servers from what I've seen from the videos posted of him fighting players with similar/equal gear. If he had the gear he would probably be the best contender from Lost City. I haven't really watched any videos of Rinc fighting people of similar gear, so I can't really measure his skill.

Who are the other two?

As for the ***_***__IN vs rinc stuff, rinc was already max geared with full +12 JOSD g16 +12 pdef cube neck and as. was only R9 + 10/11 maybe 1 or 2 pieces +12, so theres obviously a gear difference. Since As. is now full +12, pretty sure he would beat rinc 1v1
    'rinc is this rinc is that lalalala'. so if rinc is really good he wouldn't be crying about gear difference. In-fact 99% of LC all they do is cry about 'omg gear difference i wont fight lol!'. The fact is u are not good if u can't beat ppl better geared than u.

You two are contradicting yourselves. One of you is saying that gear difference shouldn't make a difference between top players, and the other is providing gear difference as the reason why ***_***_In lost 9-1 to Rinc.

I personally agree with Kirby on this one. Gear does make a difference.

I've played against both Rinc and ***_*** on aps sin, psy, and wiz, and from my experience Rinc plays very near optimally.

If you rated yourself, would you say that you used to play optimally before you quit? And if not, do you know anyone who does play optimally?

From kirby's vid, I can tell he plays very well. Although the part that stood out is the gear switching. If they were to 1v1 though with same gear, it would probably be close to a tie if they ever manage to kill each other.

So Kirby is better than ***_***_IN?
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    upsides wrote: »
    Who are the other two?

If you rated yourself, would you say that you used to play optimally before you quit? And if not, do you know anyone who does play optimally?

no human can play perfectly optimally. Even if we don't count timing and misclicking mistakes, just from the theory perspective (if there were an AI that played perfectly) human players probably will not be making THE optimal skill choices. However sometimes the skills that players do end up choosing in the fight are the best ones and other times maybe a good but not best alternative.

I say someone plays near optimally if the skill choices they make usually are not too far from optimal. For example, if you are not at immediate risk of dying and not much better chance of killing someone with immune, but you use domain or apoc, then that is not a good choice. So from a defensive perspective, you want to only use defensive skills when it is either absolutely necessary or it gives you a much bigger chance to kill the opponent during an opening. And from an offensive perspective, you don't want to waste stun/sparks when the benefit it provides doesn't give you a much bigger chance to kill the opponent or force a defensive skill.

For me, at least a year ago, I think i played pretty well. I wouldn't say super close to optimal, but I think me and rinc were on a completely different level with any of the other sins I've seen on LC. Are there room for humanly possible improvements? of course but there weren't that many choices to make as an aps sin lol. It was just too easy with skill canceling, basically stick with some combos that most classes can't possibly escape.
    So Kirby is better than ***_***_IN?

haven't seen them fight with equal gear, but just from choice of skills I think yes.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lol what a poll..

Alright first of all i really wanna be involved in this based on my experience.

Rinc and Cheze always be my teacher since i started play my sin. I been getting alot of positive advice and also some 1v1 to get to their playing levels. I always ask these guys about good combos and how to timed and everything. I started to talk with Rinc more then Cheze but after a while, i'm more close with Cheze bcos before he went for a break from PWI me and him always just rush Vengefui together in PK no matter how many they got, even if we always just sacrificed and died pretty much lol.

As for Rinc, i think hes a really good assassin especially hes like the first sin in PWI that got into DPH mode and knows alot of combos that people didn't experienced on it before. And as one of the first 105 sin that got into the server without the "goon glitch" prolly makes him the most respectful sin in PWI alongs with Kitamura and AssKris. Rinc has motivated a lot of people with the OPness of full r9 char as an Assassin. Got me into it also and a bunch of others that now gotten to their gears and learning it still. I always respect this guy because he's been very helpful since i started to play assassin.

As for Cheze, I'm pretty sure cheze learned a new class really quick and really into it. He also very experienced on any aspects of the game (He also a really good money maker, U BETTER BUY HIS REFINES SERVICE, BEST SERVICE AND THE CHEAPEST IN THE PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL). For example he made a psychic and he reached his goals with going straight r9 +12 josd in a very short period. For the process right now is the Wizard that hes making. I saw/watched a bunch of videos about him and i'm sure he's the most common sense player that i've ever met since i started playing this game till now. He always told me good reason about putting hotkeys in a right place, timing genie at the right time and stuffs. Cheze always giving me good advices even untill now. I used to 1v1 him sooooo many times and he never dies just because. And right now i'm pretty sure he can be a pain in the *** once he got his gears done on a char he's playing now and will become the most annoying char in Lost City server.

As for Kirby, He's like the first guy that i met which has a really really good skills on any class he plays. I'm pretty much 1v1 him on a different char and i'm trully respect on how he manage to play all different classes, with such a good strategy and a really good combo. My vote goes to Kirby as for a guy that can play any different char and will look OP
    no doubt about it. It's almost impossible to see how his skill when he's on Archer especially, it has a really good timing, good strategy, and a really good combo. I really like watchin him play cos i learnt a lot from him. I have never expected another people from a PVE server that has this much talent.

And as for others that i've seen across server. I have seen a lot of different stuffs but mostly i've seen Mr HiImGoodGearsUdeadOneShot, instead of a really good talent and skills. I saw a bunch of people on Harshland server with a pretty good gears but mostly i've seen they just standing there and no one even dare to touch them. Also in Sanctuary i've seen a lot of talented PVPers, they just trash talked a lot and never ends. Also Raging Tides has some good PVPers lately, eventho skillwise they are not that good but Gear Wise most have r9. And last but not least i think Heavens Tear server also similar, getting more and more people for PK and most of them are R9. These servers just need more time till they get used to how to PVP and how to have a good timing, good strategy and combos.

As for me, since i moved to Indonesia i will never be able to play optimal. 600-1k Ping in PVP and 1k-2k Ping in TW wont make me smooth to play this game. WTB Good Connection in Indonesia.

As for GM, u guys shud manage some kind of Server vs Server area where we can meet and have like a 20v20 guild or more than that. I really like to see how massive PK at any time, any day of the week just like "Private Servers". That would be awesome b:laugh
  • zopran0
    zopran0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Rico why u joined CT?
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As for me, since i moved to Indonesia i will never be able to play optimal. 600-1k Ping in PVP and 1k-2k Ping in TW wont make me smooth to play this game. WTB Good Connection in Indonesia.

I have similar and its so frustrating- cant rely on timings at all! q__q

Rinc and purple are both good. Couldnt say who's better tho, they can both equally kill me in 5 seconds. <__<

I'm just curious which server kirby thinks is better pvp wise? b:question
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Rinc and purple are both good. Couldnt say who's better tho, they can both equally kill me in 5 seconds. <__<

more curious why he didn post his 5-0 loss to me actaully watching a rank 3rd cast getting 1shot for 20k over 5 times is kinda boring crit stones in wep ftw
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol the links broken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Sanctuary. duh b:pleased
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lol what a poll..

Alright first of all i really wanna be involved in this based on my experience.

Rinc and Cheze always be my teacher since i started play my sin. I been getting alot of positive advice and also some 1v1 to get to their playing levels. I always ask these guys about good combos and how to timed and everything. I started to talk with Rinc more then Cheze but after a while, i'm more close with Cheze bcos before he went for a break from PWI me and him always just rush Vengefui together in PK no matter how many they got, even if we always just sacrificed and died pretty much lol.

As for Rinc, i think hes a really good assassin especially hes like the first sin in PWI that got into DPH mode and knows alot of combos that people didn't experienced on it before. And as one of the first 105 sin that got into the server without the "goon glitch" prolly makes him the most respectful sin in PWI alongs with Kitamura and AssKris. Rinc has motivated a lot of people with the OPness of full r9 char as an Assassin. Got me into it also and a bunch of others that now gotten to their gears and learning it still. I always respect this guy because he's been very helpful since i started to play assassin.

As for Cheze, I'm pretty sure cheze learned a new class really quick and really into it. He also very experienced on any aspects of the game (He also a really good money maker, U BETTER BUY HIS REFINES SERVICE, BEST SERVICE AND THE CHEAPEST IN THE PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL). For example he made a psychic and he reached his goals with going straight r9 +12 josd in a very short period. For the process right now is the Wizard that hes making. I saw/watched a bunch of videos about him and i'm sure he's the most common sense player that i've ever met since i started playing this game till now. He always told me good reason about putting hotkeys in a right place, timing genie at the right time and stuffs. Cheze always giving me good advices even untill now. I used to 1v1 him sooooo many times and he never dies just because. And right now i'm pretty sure he can be a pain in the *** once he got his gears done on a char he's playing now and will become the most annoying char in Lost City server.

As for Kirby, He's like the first guy that i met which has a really really good skills on any class he plays. I'm pretty much 1v1 him on a different char and i'm trully respect on how he manage to play all different classes, with such a good strategy and a really good combo. My vote goes to Kirby as for a guy that can play any different char and will look OP
    no doubt about it. It's almost impossible to see how his skill when he's on Archer especially, it has a really good timing, good strategy, and a really good combo. I really like watchin him play cos i learnt a lot from him. I have never expected another people from a PVE server that has this much talent.

And as for others that i've seen across server. I have seen a lot of different stuffs but mostly i've seen Mr HiImGoodGearsUdeadOneShot, instead of a really good talent and skills. I saw a bunch of people on Harshland server with a pretty good gears but mostly i've seen they just standing there and no one even dare to touch them. Also in Sanctuary i've seen a lot of talented PVPers, they just trash talked a lot and never ends. Also Raging Tides has some good PVPers lately, eventho skillwise they are not that good but Gear Wise most have r9. And last but not least i think Heavens Tear server also similar, getting more and more people for PK and most of them are R9. These servers just need more time till they get used to how to PVP and how to have a good timing, good strategy and combos.

As for GM, u guys shud manage some kind of Server vs Server area where we can meet and have like a 20v20 guild or more than that. I really like to see how massive PK at any time, any day of the week just like "Private Servers". That would be awesome b:laugh

Wooow,lol ...didnt read anything but the first line xD
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Seems legit, cheze is probably one of the top 3 most skilled players I've seen across all PWI servers from what I've seen from the videos posted of him fighting players with similar/equal gear. If he had the gear he would probably be the best contender from Lost City. I haven't really watched any videos of Rinc fighting people of similar gear, so I can't really measure his skill.

I found that this video is a good example of how Rinc plays in a group pvp setting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFT4KAXPun4

What are your initial impressions of the player after watching this video?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I found that this video is a good example of how Rinc plays in a group pvp setting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFT4KAXPun4

What are your initial impressions of the player after watching this video?

my favorite is the one he uploaded yesterday :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWA4qjixSUY&feature=BFa&list=ULvWA4qjixSUY
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Like every mage but Kreize in this vid just stands there and tries to tank Rinc, do people not understand that you can't go toe to toe w/ a sin and win?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2012

q__q i die so much more than i remember..
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Like every mage but Kreize in this vid just stands there and tries to tank Rinc, do people not understand that you can't go toe to toe w/ a sin and win?

lol now he's picking on kreize, moooooooooo just tell this kid he's garbage and stop posting on LC and stop picking on me and kreize, TY!
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Reading comprehension
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lol now he's picking on kreize, moooooooooo just tell this kid he's garbage and stop posting on LC and stop picking on me and kreize, TY!

Here I thought you had at least one bit of intelligence. Hm..
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Thanks, thats flattering [=
    And yeah, in our server 105 sins r9 are a huge tide change for pvp even if i put on the skycover i got for pdef theres no way i can tank a zerk crit from Rinc. They arent so much of a "omfg we gonna lose TW cuz we have no 105 sins" though.
    When I`ve played TW over at sanctuary it was rather unreal to me how many r9 archers they got with private server status gear, and there wasnt really full r9 sins that go DPH mode in world pvp or TW to speak of as are Rinc, ***_***__IN, Deathstrike, etc etc.

Anyways that vid made some of our wizzies look pretty bad lol. Stunnin one self with ironguard and whatnot. b:surrender
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    On a side note Rinc is disgustingly tankie. Landed 2 crits in a row on him. Didnt die. b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    i could've sworn he was being sarcastic about that flattery comment...bet if it was me in that video he'd type something against me fo sho
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Harshlands has that same problem except there are like million archers w/ full r9+12 weapons. but they ahve liek +7-10 gear. I think we've had 2 full r9 sins. One who just one shot everyone and then quit, the other won't come out of safezone w/o full buffs including psy buffs. So at least in tw a sandstorm crit after undine is usually enough to take down the archers. we have like 2 r9 3rd tier archers that both are lacking the weap. hits my mage for like 8k crits, though i've never seen him w/o full buffs. I'm thinkinng of getting a sky cover to swap out w/ the r8 ring i'm currently using. Though i'm not motivated to upgrade my gear since it would take ~8bil to actually make my mage tanky enough to kill 3rd tier archers.

I've never really had a chance to fight a full r9 sin under self buffs on my mage, i've fought them on vendetta but at that point the mage is tanky enough that you can survive. Hoping I can merchent r9 in a reasonable amount of time for this archer I made so i can get to pvping/twing w/ against some of you guys. Accepting donations b:laugh

@Sasuke,
    Before you try to troll me any further about lc section, i rerolled a character on this server. Pretty much quitting harshlands till something fun comes up. Also if it had been you and you played the same way my comment would have been the same. I give credit where credit is due. Like i've said time and time again, i've never seen anything of you being a pro mage. I've seen a video where someone said you were playing against a nirvana gear archer and you lost repeatedly. I've also said that maybe you are a pro mage, but maybe doesnt demand respect like you talk. And the only video's of mine that you comment on are the video's from over a year ago -_- that were posted as a "help me improve, this is me fighting heavy classes and the 2nd was range classes" not as a "look at how pro i am".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:sleep