Are Sanctuary pkers better than Lost City pkers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ***_***__IN is pretty good and im impressed with what ive seen, ive never gotten to play against AEMsintake so i wouldnt know, reckurworld is complete trash, wishess is complete trash, calvin is average, bait is trash, idk who else is worth mentioning.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Irrumatio - Sanctuary
    Irrumatio - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    o lol, calvin is back? this guy is known in sanctuary as the biggest joke of lost city.

sanctuary first heard of lost city's low quality players from dan, who visited lc a while back. that's how we knew about calvin, and checked him in several youtube videos-- all of them quite an embarrassing watch. on our server jaded BM losing to sin is pretty much unheard of, but it seems like you lose to every single sin on lost city. even thedan talks about how much of a joke you are, and that you should be reading his guide to get good.

ask dan to "return the favor" and play with us. our elite group will train you to be better, and we can pvp against kirby's garbage crew.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol? wow e-server pride much?

calvin vs cheeze was wen CC was still around (atleast the vid i watched) deepsting --> cc pd --> hh ws auto atk was x.x (and the same combo PhyuckMei used to use to beat Dan)

ladies this is online forum for a game that most of us are not even playing any more. b:kiss
    already said it, best would be to just 1v1, 2nd would be vid, 3rd (there is no bronze medal) post **** online? same as lil kids.
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    all of you sanctuary are so 2011 talking about calvin videos trolololol b:laugh
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    all of you sanctuary are so 2011 talking about calvin videos trolololol b:laugh

post yours and we'd have something new to see from LC. b:thanks (mainly see r9 sin vids from LC)
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    me=trashz
    u=best
    LOLpve server
    /thread

pve lol
    lol pve
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Don't see a reason to QQ which server you play on. PvP servers have PK going on like everytime but it doesn't mean they're better, just getting the possibility to PK more. Anyways, we'll see at SvS b:victory
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not into PK. Else I would have to be pretty damn embarassed with Sanctuary... Sheesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    How the hell did this reach 4 pages b:shocked skill is unquantifiable in a game where crits, procs and unbalance are the staple.

edit: ****, i just made it 5 QQ
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Don't see a reason to QQ which server you play on. PvP servers have PK going on like everytime but it doesn't mean they're better, just getting the possibility to PK more.
    Agree with this
    Anyways, we'll see at SvS b:victory
    after i watched your video. I think if you want to SvS, you better improve your playing skill first. With your ability right now, i dont think you have a chance to last long.
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    How the hell did this reach 4 pages b:shocked skill is unquantifiable in a game where crits, procs and unbalance are the staple.

edit: ****, i just made it 5 QQ

Some people seem able to consistently make things go their way and get wins. If you put two high-geared players against each other, and one player out-skills the other, then that player will get the majority of the wins despite crits,procs, and unbalance.

For example, if TheDan fights against a high geared BM, wouldn't you expect TheDan to win the majority of the fights?
    o lol, calvin is back? this guy is known in sanctuary as the biggest joke of lost city.

sanctuary first heard of lost city's low quality players from dan, who visited lc a while back. that's how we knew about calvin, and checked him in several youtube videos-- all of them quite an embarrassing watch. on our server jaded BM losing to sin is pretty much unheard of, but it seems like you lose to every single sin on lost city. even thedan talks about how much of a joke you are, and that you should be reading his guide to get good.

ask dan to "return the favor" and play with us. our elite group will train you to be better, and we can pvp against kirby's garbage crew.

You're wrong. Calvin is quite decent. I can't see how you'd rate Calvin as a joke using any kind of objective skill analysis.
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    . . . .

5 pages of nonsense. "Best" can't be applied here because there's too many factors.

Luck, gear, over hype of players, "OP" classes, etc.

You guys can figure out who the "best" is if we get SvS.

/closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.