Is cheze still the best?

Options
13»

Comments

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So you think my stats with no boots equipped (meaning only 68 atk lvls with jones blessing), 11k hp vs your 11k hp is outgearing you when we both deal 2.4k damage with gush?

Also please quote ANYWHERE on forum where I stated that bait full buff vs purple was fair. ANYWHERE please quote it and I will bow down to you ok?

I know you are a good wiz and you didn't seem so full of yourself when I saw you on LC, but a little modesty would not kill you. You need to learn to give credit where credit is due and learn to respect others a bit more.

maybe you can quote the part where i said i don't respect u or that u are not a good mage. i think u are a pretty good wizard also, but u make it sound like the wins i got vs a 3rd cast mage were nothing but even-gears fight and nothing impressive.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    sas, if you have the same hp as each, and you both hit each other for 2.4k w/ gush. what is the difference. you have the same hp/ and hit the same amount of damage. only difference i can think of is pdef on bladetempest. most of the time i pop a pdef charm just in case that spark bt tries to gget pulled.

if you hit the same damage and have the same hp. its an equal fight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    maybe you can quote the part where i said i don't respect u or that u are not a good mage. i think u are a pretty good wizard also, but u make it sound like the wins i got vs a 3rd cast mage were nothing but even-gears fight and nothing impressive.

yes very impressive.

you http://pwcalc.com/023268608b962a25

beat

me (I was lvl 101 then) http://pwcalc.com/b43f244187972b63

(stats might be off very slightly since I don't know how he statted his char exactly.)
    (The pwcalcs shows our exact gears and add ons (yes my wrist is +0 and no shard and there is only 1 josd in my top)

when I had the following advantages on you (according to pwcalc):

+ 61 hp (out of ~11k)
    + 170 average matk. (out of ~18k)
    - 33 atk levels
    + 37 def levels
    - 1.3k mres (out of ~12k)
    - 4% crit (from his morai buff which I lack) (This does not include the 3% crit he gets from demon mastery because I did not include the bonus from sage mastery either)

so it comes down to me having extra:
    61 hp
    170 average matk
    4 extra total (atk + def) levels

and you having extra:
    1.3k mres
    4% crit

so yeah I guess I am outgearing you way too much b:cry
    this makes our tie very impressive for you. good job. clap clap.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wasnt aware i had a love up and down
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol i don't get all this useless fighting when i already said you're a decent wizard. maybe you need to learn to give credit where credit is due and learn to respect others a bit more. giving kreize the respect he deserve wouldn't kill u, because i clearly think he's a better mage than u skill wise as of now...and giving me respect wouldn't ruin your reputation either...or it might? just because i'm from sanctuar server...im pretty sure if Rinc was (U_Sasuke) u and other kids would be like 'wooooow look the best wizard going toe to toe vs r9 3rd cast mage with regular r9'...well i'm sure u get the point.

but yeh i'm always modest and cool even if i don't act like it sometimes....so feel free to 1on1 me again anytimes so we can train and learn a lot more together b:bye
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol i don't get all this useless fighting when i already said you're a decent wizard.

You saying that I'm a decent wizard does not mean I will not argue against what I believe is false or misleading. I do not need approval from anyone to justify my level of skills be it good or bad, but I will always openly disagree with any incorrect or misleading statements directed this way.

I've provided evidence for what I said with the pwcalcs. Other than the mistake of putting a love up and down for kreize instead of what voidland idk? I don't think there are any major mistakes.

maybe you need to learn to give credit where credit is due and learn to respect others a bit more.

I respect those who show respect to others.
    giving kreize the respect he deserve wouldn't kill u, because i clearly think he's a better mage than u skill wise as of now...and giving me respect wouldn't ruin your reputation either...or it might? just because i'm from sanctuar server...im pretty sure if Rinc was (U_Sasuke) u and other kids would be like 'wooooow look the best wizard going toe to toe vs r9 3rd cast mage with regular r9'...well i'm sure u get the point.

I don't think I even 1v1ed kreize after getting 3rd cast r9, only against you. I 1v1ed kreize before both with similar gear and he won a bit more, but that was a week or two after I came back to playing again. Idk if i'd do better or not if I went against him again. Non of my statements in this thread are discrediting the original kreize. I'm simply talking with you, but it's a bit confusing when sometimes it's you posting for him.

and sure I'll give you credit for using normal r9 and going 5-5 vs a r9 3rd cast mage in the literal sense that I used r9 3rd cast minus boots, but I'm giving NO credit to the statement that you went 5-5 against someone who outgears you which is clearly implied in your earlier posts.

but yeh i'm always modest and cool even if i don't act like it sometimes....

ok
    so feel free to 1on1 me again anytimes so we can train and learn a lot more together b:bye

I'm fine with 1v1ing.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "chezedude is a noob compared to Soochi_, but still the best on DW..."
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    so feel free to 1on1 me again anytimes so we can train and learn a lot more together b:bye
    I'm fine with 1v1ing.

Its been 3 days since this exchange happened. Did you two 1vs1 again?
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kreize just mad cheze wont join his circle jerk