Is cheze still the best?

Options

Comments

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Rfskkirby logging one of the most cash shopped characters in Lost City and losing to a "trash"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tayBhOmXk&feature=plcp

(you need to copy the url into your navigation bar because pw disabled urls within forums)

damn Bait can win with 1 addition buff (psychic's) thats improvement lol. how about they both can 1on1 in aps gears self buffed?

oh and i totally liked how you compared their gears at the end and not stats. lol
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Rfskkirby logging one of the most cash shopped characters in Lost City and losing to a "trash"

(you need to copy the url into your navigation bar because pw disabled urls within forums)

comparison of full buff w/o psy against r9 3rd

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=119&mag=16&str=105&dex=625&hp=15309&pdef=6409&mres=8345&deflev=88&opplev=105&oppattlev=73&pdefbuff=0&mresbuff=0&hpbuff=0&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=2&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Bait survival index : 52178

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=84&mag=16&str=104&dex=510&hp=12005&pdef=8338&mres=5819&deflev=35&opplev=105&oppattlev=105&pdefbuff=150&mresbuff=60&hpbuff=35&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=4&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Purp survival index : 45630

comparison of full buff vs interval

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=84&mag=16&str=104&dex=510&hp=12005&pdef=8338&mres=5819&deflev=35&opplev=105&oppattlev=67&pdefbuff=150&mresbuff=60&hpbuff=35&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=4&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Bait survival index : 67199

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=208&mag=26&str=120&dex=499&hp=13791&pdef=8058&mres=4402&deflev=15&opplev=105&oppattlev=73&pdefbuff=0&mresbuff=0&hpbuff=0&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=2&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Purple survival index : 25474

^ All of the above statistics DO NOT include psy buffs.

Your gear argument is invalid. Full buffs + Bait's Gear > Purple gear unbuffed.
    Your suppose to be a pvp server, shouldn't you know your facts!?!?!? The level of ignorance from your post is too damn high! Higher gear =/= advantage. Stats are. you can have better gears, but full buffs are just better, yet you pull the gear card alllllllllll the time. In this situation, Do you seriously not know that full buffs > gears?

Purp Bait
    45630-52178 1-0
    25474-67199 2-0
    25474-67199 3-0
    25474-67199 4-0
    45630-52178 4-1

And second point, this is just embarrasing..... lose full buffs? Let's add psy buffs! Win when your at a disadvantage please. Purp has killed bait 3 times on interval gears, 1 time on r93rd. Yet bait has only won 1 time w/ full buff still AND psy buff. If you wanna gloat.... do it when you actually look cool. So embarrasing, go gloat when you win in a disadvantageous situation please b:surrender Don't tell me Bait is only pro when he has an advantage.
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol at these sanctuary people
  • IMANOPCLASS - Lost City
    IMANOPCLASS - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    jsut sad Lost Citys best geared sin jsut got 1shot by a fail seeker agian it jsut porves money cant buy skill nor account sharing can buy skill b:byeb:bye
  • kastus08
    kastus08 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol at these sanctuary people

yo i got r9 recast yo! JOKE! b:laugh
  • Kiersten - Lost City
    Kiersten - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Nah me out of practice, and aps can't compete with r9 josd

lol, even if u don't have practice, ur still the bestb:angryb:victory

honestly speaking...
    b:victory
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    uranig wrote: »
    comparison of full buff w/o psy against r9 3rd

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=119&mag=16&str=105&dex=625&hp=15309&pdef=6409&mres=8345&deflev=88&opplev=105&oppattlev=73&pdefbuff=0&mresbuff=0&hpbuff=0&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=2&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Bait survival index : 52178

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=84&mag=16&str=104&dex=510&hp=12005&pdef=8338&mres=5819&deflev=35&opplev=105&oppattlev=105&pdefbuff=150&mresbuff=60&hpbuff=35&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=4&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Purp survival index : 45630

comparison of full buff vs interval

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=84&mag=16&str=104&dex=510&hp=12005&pdef=8338&mres=5819&deflev=35&opplev=105&oppattlev=67&pdefbuff=150&mresbuff=60&hpbuff=35&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=4&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Bait survival index : 67199

http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html#charClass=6&level=105&vit=208&mag=26&str=120&dex=499&hp=13791&pdef=8058&mres=4402&deflev=15&opplev=105&oppattlev=73&pdefbuff=0&mresbuff=0&hpbuff=0&pdefgearbuff=0&mresgearbuff=0&hpgearbuff=5&dlevbuff=0&optimalType=0&opppreset=0&buffpreset=2&gemquality=1&calcOptimal=0&numSock=24

Purple survival index : 25474

^ All of the above statistics DO NOT include psy buffs.

Your gear argument is invalid. Full buffs + Bait's Gear > Purple gear unbuffed.
    Your suppose to be a pvp server, shouldn't you know your facts!?!?!? The level of ignorance from your post is too damn high! Higher gear =/= advantage. Stats are. you can have better gears, but full buffs are just better, yet you pull the gear card alllllllllll the time. In this situation, Do you seriously not know that full buffs > gears?

Purp Bait
    45630-52178 1-0
    25474-67199 2-0
    25474-67199 3-0
    25474-67199 4-0
    45630-52178 4-1

And second point, this is just embarrasing..... lose full buffs? Let's add psy buffs! Win when your at a disadvantage please. Purp has killed bait 3 times on interval gears, 1 time on r93rd. Yet bait has only won 1 time w/ full buff still AND psy buff. If you wanna gloat.... do it when you actually look cool. So embarrasing, go gloat when you win in a disadvantageous situation please b:surrender Don't tell me Bait is only pro when he has an advantage.

Well just proves interval is still a broken game mechanic and devs will probably break this game even more rather than nerfing aps...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Honestly speaking cheze is good, but its mainly abt gears. The class he was rly good at was his sin. Sorry, he wasnt that good on PSY - killed him zilion times in 1 vs 1 fights not to mention how many times I 1shot him. His 3 sparks combos were so easy to predict that all I had to do was elemental shell and he couldnt even crit me for more than 2k. Dunno much abt his wizzy - we fought 1 time and he won, but was 1 battle ever. All ive seen lately was mooo fight Psychotic last week and lose to him 3 fights in a row, when moooo is 3rd cast r9 and Psychotic is normal r9 - it says all... I think ppl overestimate cheze basing on his gears. I dont wanna remind how he end up in the PWIC tourney. He got pwned in few seconds in both fights - vids are still avaible on youtube... Give him a "normal geared" char and You will see what im talking about.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Give him a "normal geared" char and You will see what im talking about.

That's a funny thing to say with your avatar if one's bragging about oneshotting someone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

You are telling me no one saw the full buffs + psy buffs on Bait throughout that video?

Wow you people are really desperate to prove how much of a handicap Bait needs to fight a demon sin. Good job you made Bait look like a garbage aps sin dependant on tidal + spark + auto attack.
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You are telling me no one saw the full buffs + psy buffs on Bait throughout that video?

Wow you people are really desperate to prove how much of a handicap Bait needs to fight a demon sin. Good job you made Bait look like a garbage aps sin dependant on tidal + spark + auto attack.

Faith in lost city restored.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That's a funny thing to say with your avatar if one's bragging about oneshotting someone...
    Yea 1 shotting ezech - full r9 josd psy with most of items +12 i believe its something worth bragging. Specially when it comes to ppl poll that he is "the best" player... If such mediocre player as me could beat him - means he is not any good. Im sorry. Also I brought other examples over. Like im saying - he is good, but not any pro. Gears make him op, but he is very predictable in long run.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yea 1 shotting ezech - full r9 josd psy with most of items +12 i believe its something worth bragging. Specially when it comes to ppl poll that he is "the best" player... If such mediocre player as me could beat him - means he is not any good. Im sorry. Also I brought other examples over. Like im saying - he is good, but not any pro. Gears make him op, but he is very predictable in long run.

Being able to get a spark bt crit on me in mass pvp or tw isn't that difficult. If it was 1v1 it would be a bit better. Now I'm not that good on psy, but I do remember killing you in 1v2 1v3 1v4 multiple times. The fact that you can one shot me with a crit makes it less impressive than if it wasn't possible imo.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
    edited September 2012
    Options
    THE NERD IS BACK!!

/Thread Closed.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Wouldn't having superior gear be a heavy handicap too? I'm pretty sure that if Baid had fought unbuffed, you would be saying "it was a fair fight". Get real please, and don't come out with the tale that bait has better gear. I'm pretty sure aps gear<r9 3rd cast.

If here is any bad player or 'garbage' as you said that would be you, who loses to a nirvana archer with no buffs, and no morai skills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DPSjxrdBKc
    Full r9 wizard with all his morai skills, vs a Nirvana archer, with no leap right ,and left, both unbuffed, and yet you manage to lose, wonderful.

And how can you say bait is the typical sparking sin? You must be a horrible observer. If I recall correctly Rfskkirby was sparking all the time and changing quickly back to aps gear with his mod, bait was sparking only after him to resist the attack, and at the end of the fight bait got him to use his apothecary, genie, and tidal protection (which even the good sins rely upon) was down. All Rfskkirby could say was "misclick". Lol, misclick my ***, he got cornered and bait didn't forgive him.

The fight was fair, one sin had r9-3 cast, and the other was fully buffed (exept for the psy's seal buff). Even though Rfskkirby was unbuffed he had the upper hand because Purple's Eyes gear is really good, and her damage is ridiculous.

Also, when Rfskkirby made his vid where he beated Bait, he didn't include the time when Rfskkirby lost, so, in a way this makes things fair.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    kastus08 wrote: »
    yo i got r9 recast yo! JOKE! b:laugh

lets 1v1 b:laugh
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wouldn't having superior gear be a heavy handicap too? I'm pretty sure that if Baid had fought unbuffed, you would be saying "it was a fair fight". Get real please, and don't come out with the tale that bait has better gear. I'm pretty sure aps gear<r9 3rd cast.

If here is any bad player or 'garbage' as you said that would be you, who loses to a nirvana archer with no buffs, and no morai skills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DPSjxrdBKc
    Full r9 wizard with all his morai skills, vs a Nirvana archer, with no leap right ,and left, both unbuffed, and yet you manage to lose, wonderful.

And how can you say bait is the typical sparking sin? You must be a horrible observer. If I recall correctly Rfskkirby was sparking all the time and changing quickly back to aps gear with his mod, bait was sparking only after him to resist the attack, and at the end of the fight bait got him to use his apothecary, genie, and tidal protection (which even the good sins rely upon) was down. All Rfskkirby could say was "misclick". Lol, misclick my ***, he got cornered and bait didn't forgive him.

The fight was fair, one sin had r9-3 cast, and the other was fully buffed (exept for the psy's seal buff). Even though Rfskkirby was unbuffed he had the upper hand because Purple's Eyes gear is really good, and her damage is ridiculous.

Also, when Rfskkirby made his vid where he beated Bait, he didn't include the time when Rfskkirby lost, so, in a way this makes things fair.

please tell me you're not a ******. how did rfskkirby had the upper hand when the stats indicates he doesn't. kirby did gave bait a chance to 1on1 with both wearing aps gears and he refused that himself. all i hear LC ppl do is complain about 'gear difference'. get real, bait only won vs him once even with upper-hand stats all those 5 rounds...so last time i checked the score was 4-1.

this is what i conclude while i played on LC:
    majority of the population is 'LOL u got better gears! cuz im +9 and u are +10, NO 1on1!'
    if the only thing u ever do is complain about gears, then you're garbage. to me, being good does not mean coming victorious in a fight. the question is, 'is bait good?' yes. 'is he better than rfskkirby?' def. not. get over it and stop being butt hurt cuz a guy from pve server is better than u kids on LC pvp server.

i'm pretty sure kreize and clavin has equal gears almost correct? and i won 3-0 vs him. well lets not get there, what about y'all hero cheze aka moooooooo. he has 3rd cast r9 right? wayyyy better gears than kreize, how was my score around 5-5 or was it 5-4 vs him? i didn't cried about getting full buffed cuz he's 3rd cast r9 mage, and i gained his respect that way. as i said earlier coming victorious doesn't prove wether u are good or not.

oh and i'm free to fight that 'archer' on kreize any day. but then again when i win u guys are gonna cry about 'gear difference'.

get good and stay free lost city _)_
    b:bye
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just to clarify our fights, I took off my boots vs you on kreize though. our damage and hp are almost exactly the same without my boots as we tested gush damage. It was 5-5 with no boots and 4-2 with boots for me I believe.

EDIT: in case people don't know what boots give in bonus. Without it, it's 30 less atk levels, 8 less def levels, 2k hp, and some defenses and w/e
    edited September 2012
    Options
    u all are BUTT_BUTT__HURT get over it
  • zenmasterzen
    zenmasterzen Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    there no skill in perfec world. want see real game skill look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcdC3k3xDQ
  • xhotrod
    xhotrod Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    there no skill in perfec world. want see real game skill look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcdC3k3xDQ

Agreed, PWI is pay2win, not haveskill2win.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just to clarify our fights, I took off my boots vs you on kreize though. our damage and hp are almost exactly the same without my boots as we tested gush damage. It was 5-5 with no boots and 4-2 with boots for me I believe.

EDIT: in case people don't know what boots give in bonus. Without it, it's 30 less atk levels, 8 less def levels, 2k hp, and some defenses and w/e

lol don't even know where that score is coming from but ok. i guess just by taking off boots makes it even. what about the time when kreize won vs you b4 r9 3rd cast, im pretty sure kreize and u had even gears. b:bye
  • Kreize - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol don't even know where that score is coming from but ok. i guess just by taking off boots makes it even. what about the time when kreize won vs you b4 r9 3rd cast, im pretty sure kreize and u had even gears. b:bye

He is just gonna say i outgeared him then even with his pwic necklace +12 helm and cape with full jades.

Oh, right cause the rest of your 3rd cast rank 9 isnt full JOSD. Nice 2k hp bonus from only your boots mine is only 1.3k hp. Yeah, that makes our gears even.... Not really.
    Cheze you have never been outgeared by any character in Lost City server in any class you played, dont even argue it.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options

You good on wiz and I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything, but I think we both know you were stretching the truth there in your previous bost. Both of us are well aware that I took off my boots and compared damage and hp beforehand to make sure they are very even, yet you make zero mention of it.

You did want me to fight you with my full gear, which I did for 6 matches when you requested that I do so. 10 of the matches were with no boots, and I made it clear every time I had it off, so there shouldn't be anything ambiguous.

The scores came from simply keeping track of the wins and losses... A$$_A$$__IN and kirby where both there. Ask them about the score if they kept track as well idk.

Before I got 3rd cast, our gears were also very close to even. I'm not gonna make a big deal about having 500 less hp or less crit, although I have to say I thought I was fighting kreize rather than you for those two games so I was focused more on defending against his style, but thats just excuses right? so i'll give it to you that you won those two.

He is just gonna say i outgeared him then even with his pwic necklace +12 helm and cape with full jades.

Oh, right cause the rest of your 3rd cast rank 9 isnt full JOSD. Nice 2k hp bonus from only your boots mine is only 1.3k hp. Yeah, that makes our gears even.... Not really.
    Cheze you have never been outgeared by any character in Lost City server in any class you played, dont even argue it.

Hm not sure if this is kreize or sasuke, but why do you even insist that I outgear you when we 1v1 or when I 1v1 sasuke with boots off?

My +12 pwic neck and +12 phys ring gives a lot of pdef, that helps sooo much against wizards right? oh yes PWIC neck has 2% more crit, but am I crying over the 3% more crit you get from demon masteries, or your 5% crit reduction morai buff that I don't have?

When I 1v1ed you, you had over 11k hp, I had under 11k hp, with immac cits in my normal R9 armor, 8 jades in my cloak and helm. I'm not full magic so my mres and matk are lower, but I won't complain as the def levels balance it out a bit.

I recently got 3rd cast armor, so yes if I used all of it then I do outgear you, but with 30 less atk lvls, 8 less def lvls, 2k less hp, 2k less mres, from removing boots AND confirming that we both have 11k hp and gush both hit 2.4k with you having 5-6% more crit that I still outgear you is ridiculous.

removing boots means I have 0 atk level set bonus:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34832
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    is sas causing problems again? sas please find a mage on harshlands that is full r9+10 g8-11 shards. +12 weapon. I'd like to 1v1 you, send me a forum pm when you find a character. Also, from what i saw you don't seem to know how to fight archers very well. It's like someone told you to stay close to them and click random buttons.
    please tell me you're not a ******. how did rfskkirby had the upper hand when the stats indicates he doesn't. kirby did gave bait a chance to 1on1 with both wearing aps gears and he refused that himself. all i hear LC ppl do is complain about 'gear difference'. get real, bait only won vs him once even with upper-hand stats all those 5 rounds...so last time i checked the score was 4-1.

this is what i conclude while i played on LC:
    majority of the population is 'LOL u got better gears! cuz im +9 and u are +10, NO 1on1!'
    if the only thing u ever do is complain about gears, then you're garbage. to me, being good does not mean coming victorious in a fight. the question is, 'is bait good?' yes. 'is he better than rfskkirby?' def. not. get over it and stop being butt hurt cuz a guy from pve server is better than u kids on LC pvp server.

i'm pretty sure kreize and clavin has equal gears almost correct? and i won 3-0 vs him. well lets not get there, what about y'all hero cheze aka moooooooo. he has 3rd cast r9 right? wayyyy better gears than kreize, how was my score around 5-5 or was it 5-4 vs him? i didn't cried about getting full buffed cuz he's 3rd cast r9 mage, and i gained his respect that way. as i said earlier coming victorious doesn't prove wether u are good or not.

oh and i'm free to fight that 'archer' on kreize any day. but then again when i win u guys are gonna cry about 'gear difference'.

get good and stay free lost city _)_
    b:bye

So your saying that winning doesnt mean your good, then trying to use you winning 3-0 vs a bm to state that your good. I really don't get yoru logic. If your a skilled player, you will win most of your matches unless you are vastly outgeared. Even then it will usually be a decent fight. Being "good" is being able to make your opponent use up apoth/survival skills/genie in a short amount of time while conserving yours, or being able to fake them out and take them off guard. Even when your outgeared, you can make your opponent play defensivly (hint hint on archers). When someone is playing defensively they can't exactly focus on attacking you as much.

I'm serious about the 1v1, find me a sage wizard w/ gear like Kreize on LC or find a mage on HL. And work on your logic so that you don't contradict yourself so much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    is sas causing problems again? sas please find a mage on harshlands that is full r9+10 g8-11 shards. +12 weapon. I'd like to 1v1 you, send me a forum pm when you find a character. Also, from what i saw you don't seem to know how to fight archers very well. It's like someone told you to stay close to them and click random buttons.

So your saying that winning doesnt mean your good, then trying to use you winning 3-0 vs a bm to state that your good. I really don't get yoru logic. If your a skilled player, you will win most of your matches unless you are vastly outgeared. Even then it will usually be a decent fight. Being "good" is being able to make your opponent use up apoth/survival skills/genie in a short amount of time while conserving yours, or being able to fake them out and take them off guard. Even when your outgeared, you can make your opponent play defensivly (hint hint on archers). When someone is playing defensively they can't exactly focus on attacking you as much.

I'm serious about the 1v1, find me a sage wizard w/ gear like Kreize on LC or find a mage on HL. And work on your logic so that you don't contradict yourself so much

no i don't have any intentions of coming to HL to find a mage on a trashy server. u should be the one who should find me a mage so we can 1on1 since u challenged me. i never came on LC to find a mage either, me and kreize met through rico/candy/kirby/bergamote and we became good friends and found each other pretty amazing at using a wizard.

and @ moooo. so u think your mage with r9 3rd recast doesn't outgear kreize but u think bait fighting full buffed including psychics vs purple self + demon tidal all that is fair? please get out of here. u lost to me and kreize both 2-0 and like 7-1ish to him b4 u had 3rd cast r9, and it was pretty even gears.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options

and @ moooo. so u think your mage with r9 3rd recast doesn't outgear kreize but u think bait fighting full buffed including psychics vs purple self + demon tidal all that is fair? please get out of here. u lost to me and kreize both 2-0 and like 7-1ish to him b4 u had 3rd cast r9, and it was pretty even gears.

So you think my stats with no boots equipped (meaning only 68 atk lvls with jones blessing), 11k hp vs your 11k hp is outgearing you when we both deal 2.4k damage with gush?

Also please quote ANYWHERE on forum where I stated that bait full buff vs purple was fair. ANYWHERE please quote it and I will bow down to you ok?

I know you are a good wiz and you didn't seem so full of yourself when I saw you on LC, but a little modesty would not kill you. You need to learn to give credit where credit is due and learn to respect others a bit more.
  • Kreize - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Already expected you to make an excuse of gear difference. Cheze you had a +0 piece and you had same hp as me? please gtfo with your excuse of me having better gear than you. Couldve miraged it to +5 and had more hp than me, honestly you should know well with 8 jades you should not have more hp than me.... yet you do.... what do you know....
    I got immaculates too bro! who you think you are fooling if we both got same hp while you have jades that give none?!

Sigh, not worth arguing even as I did my dailies on morai and thats just your own problem....Sage wizzard with +5% boost on all your overall skills... QQing bout crit is absolutely ridiculous as its 1% from masteries and you get a 5% boost to all skills....
    Even in the old days people talked smack about demon wizzards too bad you get ownt by demon wizzards not my problem. Just dont make the excuse we had gear difference... again, no one in whole lost city server ever has better gear than you on any class you`ve played. Only LDaVinci has better gear and he doesnt QQ that he loses 1v1 cuz of gear difference.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Already expected you to make an excuse of gear difference. Cheze you had a +0 piece and you had same hp as me? please gtfo with your excuse of me having better gear than you. Couldve miraged it to +5 and had more hp than me, honestly you should know well with 8 jades you should not have more hp than me.... yet you do.... what do you know....
    I got immaculates too bro! who you think you are fooling if we both got same hp while you have jades that give none?!

Sigh, not worth arguing even crit as I did my dailies on morai and thats just your own problem....Sage wizzard with +5% boost on all your overall skills... QQing bout crit is absolutely ridiculous as its 1% from masteries and you get a 5% boost to all skills....
    Even in the old days people talked smack about demon wizzards too bad you get ownt by demon wizzards not my problem. Just dont make the excuse we had gear difference... again, no one in whole lost city server ever has better gear than you on any class you`ve played. Only LDaVinci has better gear and he doesnt QQ that he loses 1v1 cuz of gear difference.

Gear really isn't 100% of a fight like most LC players seem to think, you seem to sum up the exact attitude I got from every LC player I met on private servers etc, just sounding like little kids throwing a tantrum because they lost and ofc it wasn't your fault it had to be gear difference or lucky crits etc etc. Just **** and make up already geez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options

Sigh, not worth arguing even crit as I did my dailies on morai and thats just your own problem....Sage wizzard with +5% boost on all your overall skills... QQing bout crit is absolutely ridiculous as its 1% from masteries and you get a 5% boost to all skills....

you know you don't have to post on two different chars. also this is getting quite like the bait vs purple debate except the other way around.

It's not hard for me to take off my boots and take a screeny of my 11k hp. I have to go out for dinner now, so I won't spend more time right now to show the facts, but if you want to disprove the fact that I have 11k hp without boots, you are welcome to post your stats and my stats with boots taken off.