Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm allergic to chocolate. o.o
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Yay pie! I like apple, peach, cherry, blueberry, chocolate, or peanutbutter pies.

Should i start juggling mangos again for your entertainment? XD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    I like pumpkin pies. That's even worse according to Zanny's apparent standing, 'cause that's a vegetable(not really but you know). xD!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Yay pie! I like apple, peach, cherry, blueberry, chocolate, or peanutbutter pies.

Should i start juggling mangos again for your entertainment? XD

Yes. And do it topless. b:cool
    I like pumpkin pies. That's even worse according to Zanny's apparent standing, 'cause that's a vegetable. xD!

I never did like pumpkin pie. Or any kind of pie aside from chocolate. Mmm. Chocolate.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Well, foxes/vulpi/whatever don't normally wear clothes, so it'd only make sense.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Yes. And do it topless.b:cool

See, you are perverted tonight. b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    See, you are perverted tonight. b:chuckle

See..
    Well, foxes/vulpi/whatever don't normally wear clothes, so it'd only make sense.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2013

This post wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    See..

x3 You're welcome, I guess.

*waves at Kitty*
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Dont encourage him :P
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    D:!
    *takes off a paw and places it to the side in shame* >:
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    The mere presence of women is enough to encourage me!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    So how come i never get the polite poetic sir chitchat?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    The mere presence of women is enough to encourage me!

Well in that case don't be encouraged by me ;3

Also I just had this conversation:
    [10:16:20 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: Also actually taking off one of my paws has for some reason become a semi-regular aka once or twice a day used emote. So apparentily I have detachable paws in creature forme. ....that's.. nice I guess..?
    [10:18:10 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: I always immagine they're screwed on basically and that's how they come off when I mentally picture the emote o.o
    [10:18:45 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: Or well they're twisted off more like and it's weeird.
    [10:18:50 PM] BlazerC aka Kally: What does even taking your paws off supposed to emote, er, signify, what kind of emotiong in what I am thinking way too much about this and now I'm completely baffled.
    [10:19:06 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18597361#post18597361
    [10:20:03 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: and http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18535121&highlight=Krissy#post18535121
    [10:20:41 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: and [2/2/2013 7:27:46 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: *takes off a paw and gives it to Silve* D:
    [10:21:04 PM] BlazerC aka Kally: Is it supposed to be comforting
    [10:21:25 PM] BlazerC aka Kally: because if I wanted to comfort someone I wouldn't take of my hand- fake or not, and offer it to them xD
    [10:21:58 PM] BlazerC aka Kally: "You need comfort, here take my hand"
    [10:22:08 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: Well the first one was in shame removing my paw, the second one was because Krissy said he wanted my hands because of my nail shape so I gave him a paw, and the third one was because Silvey said she was hungry so I in dedication removed a part of myself to feed hungry Silvey >:3
    [10:22:12 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: Also, xDDD
    [10:22:41 PM] Nurylon <コ:彡: [10:21 PM] Quote <<< "You need comfort, here take my hand"But then he literally gave me his hand.
    [10:22:56 PM] BlazerC aka Kally: ...Okay okay my train of thought just derailed, went off the tracks from "innocent jokes" flew across and miraclously landed back on the rails heading to "trauma town"

Was great. xD
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Strange conversation. Anyway, ill be heading to bed soon. X3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Aww, g'night then, Kit, rest well~
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Mornin' o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Morning.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Morning.

Pancakes or french toast for breakfeast? =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nope, numbers for breakfast which you people lack

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Morning :3 aand nuh some jogging instead of breakfast :< that way .. oh... it is time for lunch already *-* *goes to kitchen to grab something to eat*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    *Yawns and stretches* hello all, hows everyone doing today?

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013

..and countin'...and countin'
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013

..and countin'...and countin'

Kitkate and Zanryu arent countin though!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited February 2013
    Counting is overrated anyway.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    It is.
    Hi Krissy :3
  • krisnda
    edited February 2013
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    *blinks at a nomming Krissy on... what? Whatever it is, distracts the kitty with a cookie. xD*
    Aw not a whole bunch x3 Waiting for a response to an email I sent in like a week ago D: Have an essay rough draft to write too~