Count to 20000

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Ugh D: Zanryu ditched me with Zheii... oh well...
    ... I need to hug someone now u.u cookies would be nice too...

My dear I do apologize, for you see I have only just awoken from my slumber. My mind is in a haze as of this moment, but I do so wish that you can find it in your heart to forgive my confusion. If you would still like to partake in the consumption of confections and coffee, please do come over. I would very much enjoy your company.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013

Ugh D: Zanryu ditched me with Zheii... oh well...
    ... I need to hug someone now u.u cookies would be nice too...

*Warm kitty hugs for Shizunne* :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *amused facepaw*
    *gives Shizu pumpkin cookies~* :D
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013

*huggles kitty Krissie* d'awww so fluffeh x3 I feel so much better naow :3 kitty's are the best *-*

Kind Sir, you should know how fragile women's heart can be... There is no place for forgiveness left. Excuses are part of men's nature. There is no doubt that you, kind sir, will mistook me for someone else once again. I shall continue hugging my dear kitty Krissie, since I love cats. That is all. You can have a dinner with someone else, my kind Sir.

Edit: mmmmmm nom nom nom cookies *-* oh you guys know how to heer me up <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013

Kind Sir, you should know how fragile women's heart can be... There is no place for forgiveness left. Excuses are part of men's nature. There is no doubt that you, kind sir, will mistook me for someone else once again. I shall continue hugging my dear kitty Krissie, since I love cats. That is all. You can have a dinner with someone else, my kind Sir.[/FONT]

I see, I assure you that was not my intent. My drowsiness affected my judgement and memory, I do apologize quite sincerely. I know it is a difficult task to change the mind of a woman once she has decided upon a course of action, so I shall not interfere with your hugging of Krisnda. Dinner would have been an exquisite experience, however it seems as if we shall no longer dine in each other's company. I bid you good day, madam.
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I see, I assure you that was not my intent. My drowsiness affected my judgement and memory, I do apologize quite sincerely. I know it is a difficult task to change the mind of a woman once she has decided upon a course of action, so I shall not interfere with your hugging of Krisnda. Dinner would have been an exquisite experience, however it seems as if we shall no longer dine in each other's company. I bid you good day, madam.

Oh my, Sir, you have some understanding about this whole matter. Either way you are a quick-witted young (?) man or you have some experiences with this matter already. Despite all of this, it is said, that it is bad to go to sleep with grudges taunting your heart. I shall forgive you this last time, I hope I will never meet a kind sir like you ever again <3 Goodnight my dear friends.

*huugs both Ven and Krissie and goes to sleep*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013

Oh my, Sir, you have some understanding about this whole matter. Either way you are a quick-witted young (?) man or you have some experiences with this matter already. Despite all of this, it is said, that it is bad to go to sleep with grudges taunting your heart. I shall forgive you this last time, I hope I will never meet a kind sir like you ever again <3 Goodnight my dear friends.

*huugs both Ven and Krissie and goes to sleep*

I am glad to have earned your forgiveness, thank you kind madam. I am somewhat confused, however. Would it not be a joyful experience to gain acquaintances that are kind? I would believe that to be the case. However, if you would prefer not to meet other kind persons that is entirely your call my good madam. I do so very much hope you come into contact with the type of people you wish to accompany yourself with. Good night fair maiden, may your slumber be peaceful.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:shockedb:dirtyb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    b:dirtyb:shockedb:dirty
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just got back to the college. My roommate is out cold in her bed. Which is weird at 10:30. Normally she is a damn night owl who never comes to bed at a decent hour. So what is everyone up to?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    *ears perk in surprise at Shizu hug* D:! -oh, night Shizu x3
    I've been trying to start maths work for like three hours Dx. It doesn't... I don't want to do it though xD
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Yeah i need to work on poetry but....dont want to. So, time to spam the forums instead. Might hop on game too for about an hour maybe.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Well if those two earlier weren't an inspiration to work on poetry I don't know what would be xD!
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Yeah i know. Although that is actually entertaining. Reading and analyzing poetry...not so much.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I'm hungry, someone cook me something please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    I wish i could, but i have no kitchen.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013

I'm hungry, someone cook me something please.

*salutes*
    *comes back with a fancy dish of quiche and fruits* :3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    What kind of fruits?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    The ones that are in season of course D:!
    Around now we've been getting lots of berries, bananas, mangos and pineapples :3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    I've got a banana and two berries for you.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Eh I'm all fruited out today. There's a bunch and it's only good when it's ripe, so D:!

On another note aka reading that how the perverted waffle monster would write such, what interest would I possiblily have in that xD.
  • krisnda
    edited February 2013
    None.

In other news, it's feet time :3.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    None.
    Krissy analyzes, Krissy scores! :D

In other news, it's feet time :3.

Oh yay :D
    *puts knee-high socks on mentioned feet* <3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    I dont want any fruit now. ._.
  • krisnda
    edited February 2013

b:dirty

This kitty is going to bed before something happens.

Good nights to everyone (or mornings)

*curls up into a ball*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Krisnda wrote: »
    b:dirty
    This kitty is going to bed before something happens.
    Good nights to everyone (or mornings)
    *curls up into a ball*

xDD *breaks*
    Night, Krissy~ x3

And aw Zanny see what you've done, spoiled poor Kit's appetite, shame on you! D:
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    He is just extra pervy today. Means someone is bored. Tsk tsk.

Night Kris.:D
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013

xDD *breaks*
    Night, Krissy~ x3

And aw Zanny see what you've done, spoiled poor Kit's appetite, shame on you! D:

All this talk of fruit would have me curling up into a ball too, we need some real food! COOKIES AND CAKES AND PIES OH MY!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    All this talk of fruit would have me curling up into a ball too, we need some real food! COOKIES AND CAKES AND PIES OH MY!

That's not real food D:!
    *sets a pie out to cool from baking, anyway*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013

That's not real food D:!
    *sets a pie out to cool from baking, anyway* :3
    But pies have fruit in them, anyway...

And yes I've noticed x3

Some don't. Some of them are made from chocolate and they're freaking delicious!

I am NOT pervy tonight! I dare you to prove it! Also, get on skype, I'm bored. Your job is to provide entertainment!