Count to 20000

Comments

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012

Fission Mailed?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2012

wat o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    1434 Yay, new Kossy count numbers :D Having the same one to expand on for such a long time was weird..~
    Ohh was the spambot invasion the reason the other one was deleted then; I thought it was just because it had finished.
    'course if they always deleted off-topic forums there would probabily be alot lower post counts for people xD
    -woops, ninja'd o.o Hi Desdi~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    42!

wat o.o
    Exactly!
    1434 Yay, new Kossy count numbers :D Having the same one to expand on for such a long time was weird..~
    Ohh was the spambot invasion the reason the other one was deleted then; I thought it was just because it had finished.
    'course if they always deleted off-topic forums there would probabily be alot lower post counts for people xD
    -woops, ninja'd o.o Hi Desdi~

Yeah. It was deleted by accident during the invasion. ;_;
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    43~

>:
    We shall redeem it in its name D:!
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

For cheesy puffs! b:angry
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    1090cr.jpg

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Ooh, that's neat, Venus :D
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    >: Aw where's my Kossy count number, Kossy?
    xD.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Previous post's number -263

It's in the link. b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    1163 *did maths* And ohhh, I see, like on Venus' picture how did I miss that. xD
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

Very carefully? b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    1222 I'd say. x3
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

Because we're going beyond the impossible!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    13,543 Kossy, half your numbers when this was just a 1K thread went beyond that possible xD
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

Yay for me!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Kossy is just embarrassed that her post count got reduced to zero as a mod, so she is spammingb:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

Meanie! D:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012

Well all of the mods went to do alot of off-topic threads D: And and *I'm sorry I can't offer anything that's not just neutral or doesn't seem to support the point xD they were on here beforeeee*
    *gives Kossy cookies to make up for it* x3
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

*noms cookies before Venus can steal them* >.>!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    1393 *is trying way too hard not to laugh 'cause of the other forum and gives Kossy a blanket* xD
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

So much evil.... I'll haunt that Gecko. D<
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    not as evil as confusing everyone on here with random numbers b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    1108 Edit: Oh pffff Gecko you ninja'd my post and made my number wrong again D:<
    1355 Eh I keep looking around the forums and see threads poking fun-natured teasing at a Kossy everywhere so maybe she just picked it up from that x3
    Foreshadowing from the given alias of TrollKossy D:?!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Kossy asked for it, by calling me a fat cat manb:angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

Meow! b:sin
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012

-wait, what, when did Kossy say that Dx!
    Edit:: Pffffommygosh I got ninja'd again and have three counts now xD and mew D:
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Stop getting ninjadb:chuckle

Kossy = Batman's Worst Nemesis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]